Rise of the Oni (Book 8 of th...

Autorstwa DreamerGirlKes

Two years after Takahiro resurfaced another mafia in Japan wants to challenge to be the only mafia in Japan. Więcej

Characters
More Characters
Oᑎᗴ | 1
TᗯO | 2
Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 3
ᖴOᑌᖇ | 4
ᖴIᐯᗴ | 5
ᔕI᙭ | 6
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 7
ᗴIᘜᕼT | 8
ᑎIᑎᗴ | 9
Tᗴᑎ | 10
ᗴᒪᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 11
Tᗯᗴᒪᐯᗴ | 12
TᕼIᖇTᗴᗴᑎ | 13
ᖴOᑌᖇTᗴᗴᑎ | 14
ᖴIᖴTᗴᗴᑎ | 15
ᔕI᙭Tᗴᗴᑎ | 16
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTᗴᗴᑎ | 17
ᗴIᘜᕼTᗴᗴᑎ | 18
ᑎIᑎᗴTᗴᗴᑎ | 19
TᗯᗴᑎTY | 20
TᗯᗴᑎTY - Oᑎᗴ | 21
TᗯᗴᑎTY-TᗯO | 22
TᗯᗴᑎTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 23
TᗯᗴᑎTY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 24
TᗯᗴᑎTY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 25
TᗯᗴᑎTY-ᔕI᙭ | 26
TᗯᗴᑎTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 27
TᗯᗴᑎTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 28
TᗯᗴᑎTY - ᑎIᑎᗴ | 29
TᕼIᖇTY | 30
TᕼIᖇTY-Oᑎᗴ | 31
TᕼIᖇTY-TᗯO | 32
TᕼIᖇTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 33
TᕼIᖇTY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 34
TᕼIᖇTY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 35
TᕼIᖇTY-ᔕI᙭ | 36
TᕼIᖇTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 37
TᕼIᖇTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 38
TᕼIᖇTY-ᑎIᑎᗴ | 39
ᖴOᖇTY | 40
ᖴOᖇTY-Oᑎᗴ | 41
Wedding Party and Reception
ᖴOᖇTY-TᗯO | 42
ᖴOᖇTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 43
ᖴOᖇTY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 44
ᖴOᖇTY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 45
ᖴOᖇTY-ᔕI᙭ | 46
ᖴOᖇTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 47
ᖴOᖇTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 48
ᖴOᖇTY-ᑎIᑎᗴ| 49
ᖴIᖴTY| 50
ᖴIᖴTY-Oᑎᗴ | 51
ᖴIᖴTY-TᗯO | 52
ᖴIᖴTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 53
ᖴIᖴTY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 54
ᖴIᖴTY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 55
ᖴIᖴTY-ᔕI᙭| 56
ᖴIᖴTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 57
ᖴIᖴTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 58
ᖴIᖴTY-ᑎIᑎᗴ | 59
ᔕI᙭TY| 60
ᔕI᙭TY-Oᑎᗴ| 61
ᔕI᙭TY-TᗯO | 62
ᔕI᙭TY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 63
Not an Update!
ᔕI᙭TY-ᖴOᑌᖇ |64
ᔕI᙭TY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 65
ᔕI᙭TY-ᔕI᙭ | 66
ᔕI᙭TY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 67
ᔕI᙭TY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 68
ᔕI᙭TY-ᑎIᑎᗴ | 69
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY | 70
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-Oᑎᗴ | 71
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-TᗯO | 72
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 74
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 75
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᔕI᙭ | 76
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 77
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 78
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᑎIᑎᗴ | 79
ᗴIᘜᕼTY | 80
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-Oᑎᗴ | 81
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-TᗯO | 82
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 83
ᗴIᘜTᕼY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 84
ᗴIᘜTᕼT-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 85
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-ᔕI᙭ | 86
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 87
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 88
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-ᑎIᑎᗴ | 89
𝐸𝑝𝑖𝑙𝑜𝑔𝑢𝑒

ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 73

336 38 10
Autorstwa DreamerGirlKes

"She signed the divorce papers, and you are fine about it!" Elijah said as Xerxes signed rubbing his temples. All of his siblings were on his case like the shit wasn't his life and relationship. "Reece talk some fucking sense into your fucking friend! Takahiro, Leon, shit Jeremias one of you! X, you cannot divorce Riley, not after all the two of you went through to get here. What the fuck! I thought you were just playing and last night she was here begging you not to do the shit and she just signed!" He yelled as he continued to speak in German and English.

"I think you broke Elijah." Reece laughed. X just shook his head looking down at the papers in front of him with a sigh. He knows he told Riley to do it to stir up this but seeing her name on the papers killed a part of him. What if she just would sign without fighting. Where would that have left him? Their family was his life and losing her would have been the end of him.

"You alright? Divorce can be hard bro-in-law, but you never know you and my sis may find your way back to each other. Don't give up hope shit Josie and I lost our way once or twice, but we are stronger than ever now. I'm hoping the same will happen with you and Ri." RJ spoke making Xerxes nod his head downing the brown liquid in the glass in front of him.

"I'm fucking pissed at myself about this shit. I was so focused on watching other shit I didn't see our sister-in-law playing us. How the fuck did that slip past me? Are yall sure Ivy is Xerxes's fucking child?" Lucas said as X and Elijah both nodded. It was a hit in the fucking face, but it seem that she achieved what she wanted. Then she got scared or did know who the father was.

"Fucked up we know. Enough about my problems, Blaise men have Ife and Sade they are on their way back to German and Uncle Vic told me that dad is planning a gala. Something pointless but it's to draw out Emmanuel we had to be ready for this. None of us can let what's going on in our lives distract us from anything. Manuel is coming for our heads. That's is why I'm going to let my divorce throw him off...."

"Hold Up! You are going to announce to the fucking world that you and Riley are divorcing! Xerxes fuck no! You are about the have everyone fucking speculating your damn relationship!" Eli yelled. Xerxes on the other hand waved him off as he started back talking.

"The divorce will make him think that he has won. That I'm in my feelings which will make him come after me if he shows at the gala. Since dad is determined to kill I will make sure that he will be like my personal bodyguard. Elijah calm down, Ri and I are not divorcing, and we will clear things over after we kill Emmanuel. We have to do this so the asshole will think the Don and Donna are on the outs...."

"But you are." Hiro said making Xerxes glare at the man. "And we are trying to make things better. Yeah, we have a long road ahead of us, but I'm confident that will make it work." X said.

"Give her another baby." Jeremias spoke.

"What?! Have you lost your fucking mind? I have ten children now and I'm only fucking thirty-three. Do you think I want another?" Xerxes said while he shrugged looking over to Luke.

"Mias does have a point. I think it would make Riley happy. Reverse what you did and have another child with your wife bro. Think about right before the maid Riley lost a baby. Maybe that is why it hard on her with Harper. I mean I don't know but that is what I think." Luke said.

"Reverse what did? Luke, I did shit! Riley and I have to repair our relationship before thinking of another child. I will think about Lucas just not right now. Everything is so fucked up." He shook his head. "I should have followed my instincts about Mariah when I first met her. Then Riley tells me all of this shit that she should have told one of us a long time ago. I don't care what no one says, Riah liked the fucking abuse that she got and she played my BabyGirl right into her game. I got a photoshoot and can't be late. I talk to you idiots later." X said leaving.

"Luca have you talked to your crazy ass son?! He and Riley are going to fucking public with their divorce! I know you are not going to let this happen!" Adele yelled walking in with Paris and Nova on the tail.

"Liebe the divorce is fake! At least that is what he is telling me. Plus Riley seemed a lot different today. She was smiling and talking as she normally does but Xerxes seemed the same. The boy's eyes are still grey. He still is hurting and I hope that is fixed soon. We have a plan though, X is using the divorce to make Emmanuel think he is weakened, making it easier for me to strike at the gala." He said as Adele shook her head in concern.

"I don't like this Luca. What if this is what Emmanuel wants? He will be able to take you out... if kills you. Baby if he kills you I would be able to live. If he kills my son...."

"Liebe, baby stop thinking the worse. We have a special weapon something that he won't expect... Chance. We will use Chance to throw him off." Luca said as Adele looked back at the man smiling.

"I don't want Chance to die either Luca. You and he are the only things I have left of Obioma. I see her in the both of you...."

"Then you won't lose us." Chance said. "If we can help it no one will die. That is what your husband, me, and your son are banking on... Luca, where are the others?" He finished making Adele look around the room confused.

"Right, where are the others? All four of you are usually in the room together."

"Warehouse, Takahiro had a shipment of new weapons come in and I had Jeremias and Rodney go look over them, but they should have been back by now though." Luca said looking down at his watch they back up to Adele and Chance quickly standing. "Chance have a hundred men sent to the local of the warehouse. Liebe get the boys and tell them to meet Chance and me there now!" He said leaving with his brother right behind him on the phone.

"How did you know about the shipment?" Emmanuel smirked at Zade. Both were happy they finally pulled one over on the Köhlers. "I hacked the systems of the ship. Since none of the ships use any of their security it was easy so to say. Still, I was only allowed about three minutes inside before being detected but that was enough time to get what I needed." Zane said.

"Oh, and I had our men place our own video feed as they ran about the building. You want to see what's going on as we speak?" Zade asked as Emmanuel quickly nodded and Zade turned on the tv showing the action.

At the time their men had Rodney and whoever the man was with him cornered, but it didn't seem that either of them was going down easy. Not only that none of the Skullz were. Emmanuel's men were swarming the place and they were taking them out like flies which was pissing Manuel off. There was no way Xerxes train those men to be like that. When he has seen it firsthand that most of the time they sat around and goofed off.

"This is fucking bullshit! How many of our men are down?!" Emmanuel yelled into his earpiece. Zade just sat back watching the fight humming. It seemed that they didn't know everything it was to know about the Skullz or the others. "About forty!" One of the men yelled.

"SEND MORE IN!"

"Emmanuel maybe we should hold off. Wait until the Dons get there." Zade spoke making Manuel look at him. "More men now!" He yelled while Zade sighed rubbing his hands together. This is what was wrong with all of the men that he worked with before none of them listen to reason.

Instead of arguing with the man Zade continue to sit and watch the drama unfold. He knew that it wasn't going to end well but Emmanuel had to see this for himself. Then maybe next time he would listen beside looking for a win that could not happen with his strategy. It didn't take long before the warehouse doors burst open and the first man they saw was nothing other than Xerxes Köhler.

The man wasted no time pulling two pistols from his side shooting everything in his line of vision. Tanaka was almost like a blur on the screen as he slid in with his katanas taking down the men that Xerxes missed. This is what Zade was talking about they always worked as a team. It was always the men first then the woman who was just as deadly as them.

"Reece your left!" A man yelled that Emmanuel nor Zade knew. They watched as Reece took out the men and his wife came out of nowhere to finish them off. Just as quickly Riley showed up along with another female, then Luca.

"TAKE HIM OUT!" Emmanuel yelled into the earpiece. Zade had to say this was a wrong move. Adele had yet to show her face. He knew the woman was there but where it was no way she wasn't going to show her face. Still on word all the men started after Luca failed horribly.

"Emmanuel his queen has not shown. She is there and waiting for the right to strike.... Tell them to fall back. This is what they want." Zade said. For once Emmanuel listen, but he felt they were up to something... no he knew it.

Finally, Luca took a shot falling back hard, which caused Emmanuel to raise in his seat. "DAD!" one of his little brats yelled. Elijah, he believe his name was, but it was short-lived as Luca revealed his vest under his shirt.

"GOT DAMNIT! AIM FOR THE HEADS!" Emmanuel yelled just as Adele stepped into view in all black just as her husband. "It's all over. The Black Widow has made her appearance. It wouldn't be long before Red make hers. Plus, X and Riley has pulled their swords. I told you to hold off on the men...."

"Kamaria isn't there...."

"EMMANUEL FUCK A KAMARIA LUCA, ADELE: RODNEY, PARIS: XERXES, RILEY. LET'S NOT FORGET REECE AND NICOLE. THEM EIGHT TOGETHER WERE ARE DONE! THEN HAVE NEW PLAYERS! WHO THE FUCK ARE THEY?!" Zade yelled as one of Emmanuel's children made their presence known.

"The Längs another infamous German mafia. Paris as yet to show and I fear if Jeremiah, the that is with Rodney wife's shows we are done. She is just as deadly as Adele, Paris, and Nova. Father, I fear that we have lost this battle. I would retreat now if  I were you. Pull the rest of the men out of Germany and the surrounding areas." He said. Zade was glued to the monitor not believing what he was seeing at the time.

"Emmanuel, I think we have bigger fucking problems!" He yelled. "CHANCE IS ALIVE!" He said making all the heads in the room turn the screen. He and Luca were side by side taking out men as if it was nothing and at the same time they looked up at the camera with the same ugly smirk their father always wore.

"No, no, NO! THIS CAN NO BE! THAT BASTARD SHOULD BE FUCKING DEAD!" Emmanuel screamed throwing something at the tv losing all of their video feed. "KILL THEM KILL THEM ALL. BLOW THE PLACE UP IF YOU MUST!" He yelled.

"I don't think that will be happening Uncle. But know we are coming for you. You can't hide forever Emmanuel." Chance laughed while they heard Xerxes yell fall back and moments later an explosion.

"FUCKKK!"

Elijah was not having the new X gave to him lol. Neither was Adele with the new of going public with the news. How will that end? Also, Emmanuel and Zade their little plan just fail through and both got a surprise of a lifetime. Chance is still breathing and working along side with his brother.

Thoughts???

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

678 41 8
toji fushiguro.
91.2K 2.1K 13
BONTEN ARC "You're annoying and I don't have any feelings for you."
21.9K 926 12
I'm in love with the son of a Mafia leader, not just any leader, my fathers enemy.
2.1K 30 20
A girl who doesn't care or know about love until she meet 3 of Japanese biggest mafia bosses growing up with them. she met one of there brothers how...