Taken || 1D *IN EDITING*

بواسطة notmytime11

*Originally Kidnapped By The One And Only One Direction* Kelsey just wanted a day out at the park; smelling f... المزيد

Kidnapped by the one and only One Direction
Chapter 1-
Chapter 3- Let Me Go
Chapter 4- You look like you do already
Chapter 5- I'm Sorry
Chapter 6- Eric returns part 1
Chapter 7-Eric returns part 2
Chapter 8- Shut up and kiss me
Chapter 9- because I love you
Chapter 10- should have told her
Chapter 11-Memory lane bit my ass
Chapter 12- Does that change anything?
chapter 14 - Family? I think I'm sick.
Chapter 15- Yeah...No
Chapter 16- Twerkin
Chapter 17- Blood on my shoulders :p
Chapter 18 - She made me promise
Chapter 19 ~ We Can't stop
IMPORTANT MESSAGE TO READERS AND FANS
Chapter 20 - Unconditionally

Chapter 13- It's ok kel. Alot of people are terrible singers..and ugly cryers

1.6K 23 2
بواسطة notmytime11

"Wait." Darcy said, trying to comprehend what I said," So One Direction kidnapped my best friend and held her hostage over a dare and you had some weird ass dream about Eric raping you and some other weird ass ones, till you come to waking up and then jumping out a three story house and waking up in the hospital with no memory then you'd gone to a festival with people you didn't even know-"

"They had said they were family." I corrected her.

She nodded then continued," Okay, Family? and you all played around, she did Gangnam style dance and had a lot people join, you awesome freak of nature and then you went on a parachute thing with Louis and kissed him and got your memory back?" She questioned.

I nodded sheepishly adding a small yes.

"How the bloody hell do you end up so lucky." She mumbled.

I looked at her weirdly for a moment. She kept her head down, deep in thought on which I had no intend on breaking so I started a conversation with Carter.

"So..." I said trying for something.

"So, what?" She asked, not getting my gist.

I straightened myself into a proper posture and began doing a poor imprssion of a british accent," Well I was thinking that me and you could go drink tea with the queen."

Carter stared at me for a second before bursting into laughter. She crumpled over, gripping her stomach. Small tears rushed down her cheeks as she laughed even longer. I wasn't that bad. Was I?

"Oh my goodness, don't do that again." She wiped away some of the tears and started her way towards the door. Probably going to find Zayn.

"I still have feelings you know!" I shout over to her already out the door self.

To which I could barely here her voice shout back an 'I know'. I know butt.

"Darcy." I said, she didnn't repsond." DARCY!" I groaned loudly, slapping her head. Her eyes snap up towards me and she tackles my body to the ground in an instant. I'm laying on my back, struggling to keep her from gripping my hair. We usually fight like this when there's a little bit of nutella left in the pantry. Her hand reached closer to my hair, trying her best to get a hold of the one thing that would bring me down.

"LIAM!" I called, when he walked through the door, he looked asif he wanted to crap himself," Get your girlfriend off me!"

His hands gripped around Darcy's tiny waist and pulled her off without struggle. She stood in his arms, reachig for me with her hands extended.

"Okay...I'm going to say this as nice as possible," I fix my hair and clothes up." WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR?!"

"I was thinking about the stuff you told me and I was thinking of some other stuff and the slap to the head knocked me out of my, sex thoughts, I mean prtety thoughts..." She trailed off, pushing herself from Liam's grip and moving to the door," Well, erm bye."

She sped down the hallway to where ever, leaving Liam a little confused. I just walked over to him pulled his ear to my mouth. "Don't get my baby girl preggy."

"Why would I-Oh-ew." He gagged, bending over playfuly and fake gagging.

I only laughed and walked out the door to my bedroom.

I laid on my bed. My door opened and shut quickly, weight being pressured on the other side of me. A warm hand was placed just on my thigh. My eyes fluttered closed at the touch. Louis.

"Louis." I groaned.

"Yes?" He asked, a suducive smirk playing on his lips.

"Don't."

His hand only moved higher up thigh, almost touching my crouch but not yet. I bit my lip to keep from moaning or he'd take it as oppurtunity to go straight up. With all the strength I had, my hand smacked his face. Not too hard, not too soft. His hand left and rose to his now throbbing cheek.

"Hey!" He yelled

"I said no sex! What did you expect?" I asked.

He shrugged and came closer to me again.

"And I'll smack you again." He stepped back towards the door.

"Which means I'll be gone. Oh, before I go, we'll be going to the mall!" He chirpped happily. I nodded and started to change into new clothes. I put on a white sweater, ripped skinny jeans, and white converses. Louis choice in style was most amazing may I say.

I got down staires where everyone was waiting for me. Darcy and Liam cuddled up together as did Carter and Zayn. Louis was cuddling Harry while Niall sat alone. I walked over and gave him a huge squeeze. He hugged back which really felt great to hug him. He had like maical hugs. Horan hug, yea that works. We all piled into the van which the guys had bought.

 The trip to the mall was the weirdest yet. We sang all of their songs even giving Carter, Darcy, and I little solo parts of theres. I couldn't sing worth crap and that had everyone laughing the butts off when the solo part I'd choosen came.

"Stop! Don't sing my part!" Louis screeched jokingly. I sniffed and put my head downward as though I wa soffened.

"It's ok Kel. A lot of people are terrible singers..and Ugly cryers." She snickered.

"I'm not an ugly cryer." I said, sitting up fully and putting my hands to my hips.

"Yes you are."

"Am not."

"Are to."

"QUIET CHILDREN!" Harry yelled, giving me and Darce a pip slap.

We both sat back in our seats with our arms crosse dour chest like we were peed off.

Thank god we got to the mall safe. Louis almost hit an olod lady crossing the street and a curb. Liam offered to drive back to which Louis responded filthy peasents. The girls and guys spit up being Darce, Carter and I to Zayn, Louis, Liam, Harry, Niall.

Us girls went to victoria secret first and bought a few bra's and panties...lingerie. Ahaha. Yeah I'm serious. Darce bought Lingirie. We made laughed over a guy strutting his new purple poka dotted tie that had little care bears all over it. Oh you weird people out there.

 Carter ran over and smacked some random teenagers butt and sent him a wink. He looked a little freaked but when he noticed her face being gorgeous, his friends hig-fived him and he tried to get the four one one on her. Meaning, he asked if she would like to go to dinner with him.

"Sure!" She squeeled," My husband would love that!"

"Hu-Husband?" He questioned, looking confused as heck.

"Yeah, well, bye." She waltz back over to us about to break into laughter. Which we'd already beaten her to.  Darce and I Were doubled over, both of our faces red as the color red.

"Hey, Darce, Kel, Look." Carter said, pointing to a froyo stand. Oh Darce and I always get food from over there when we get to the mall, simply because it taste like heaven only creamy and delightful. Darce looks at me and we sprint to the stand, leaving Carter to catch up with us, which she does. Actaully she ends up passing us and getting to line. Darce and I, aren't the types to run or do anything physical because we suck at all sports. We couldn't run for lives, giving the fro-yo stand an example. That's our crack and we couldn't get to our crack. What's that tell you? We're lazy? Yes.

By the time we get over to where Crater is, she's sat eating the Frozen Yorgurt like she's been there for hours. Of course a smile spread across her lips and she started eating obnoxiously .

"Aha, you enjoy that Yogurt because...I'm getting...Chocolate?" I said, trying to put on a cool tone. But as always, I seem to make myself sound even dumber. Darce grabs my arm and hauls me to the line where I order a nice chocoate with sprinkles yogurt. Yeah, mama eats with sprinkles even though I'm eighteen...Girls like that chiz.

We join Carter at the table and begin chowing down on the huge cups of yogurt. Carter ending up with a pink mustache, me getting brown, and Drace with a white one. Carter and I laughed for a few minutes before telling her to wipe of her mustache. she gave us a skeptical look then realising what it looked like. Her hand slapped to her mouth and hurried off the little stache. She begged us not to tell Liam but it was out of our hands, or mouths. We'd already sent a picture message of her to the guys. They responded quickly with a winky face and a who is this foul man to ever touch my women like that? Guessing you could say that one was Liam.

Louis called a meeting in the middle of the mall and when we arrived in the middle, the guys were doing the burnie. At first I was giggling but soon I just got annoyed because grls were ALL over them. It wasn't just me that was mad, Darce and Carter were mad as well. They're fans and we know but still, even dating for less then a few hours, jealousycan strike quick out of no where. Especially with fans and there touchy selves. But if I was that big of a fan, I would probably being doing the same thing. So I left it alone because of MY jealousy problem.

Soon the guys were done with everything and wanted to just go home and sleep. We agreed to watch parinormal activity four because Harry hadn't saw the movie yet.

The movie startd playing while, Darcy and Liam cuddled to each other closely. Zayn and Carter weren't even watching the movie, if you know what I mean and Louis and I kept throwing popcorn around at other people. We ended up making a game and started throwing ppcorn onto Harry's head. I got ten pieces on his head and Louis got twenty. Only because I Have terrible aim and hit Harry on the ear. He turned towards us quickly with a scred expression that quickly turned to angry as the popcorn fell down his face.

"Really?" He asked, throwing his hands up in the air.

"Pipe down and watch the movie, curly." I said, pointing towards the T.V and snuggled deep in Louis chest. My eyes started to fall asleep. The last thing I could recall before slipping under was Louis pulling me closer to him and holding his arm around my waist.

____________________________________________________________

Sorry I havnt updated in a while but I'm human! *Sniffs*

Anyway, The book is nowhere close to ending, just to keep you updated on that little matter. And i'm tired so Night my little bo peeps...No, not working. I will find you an amazing name then. :) sleep tight.

Keep on Lovin and Livin

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

57 2 8
When Harry and Louis are getting lost in a strange city... [larry stylinson]
7.5K 319 28
Are One Direction your superheroes or your kidnappers? 5 average girls from different backgrounds lives are changed forever, is it for better or for...
110K 1.9K 30
When Harry Styles, singer and former member of the worlds biggest boy band, One Direction, is kidnapped, it causes them all to take action. The near...
382K 10K 64
Emily goes to a One Direction concert with her best friend and as she's walking out she gets kidnapped by he mates. Find out what happens in this one...