The Big Reveal

By bangkook27

Mi Hana, a newly certified makeup artist from America, comes to Korea and has to find a nice job, in order to... More

Prologue
Chapter 1│Impression
Chapter 2 │Chances
Chapter 3 | Glimpse
Chapter 4 | Rush
Chapter 5 | Surprise!
Chapter 6 | Apology
Chapter 7 | Beginning
Chapter 8 | Contract
Chapter 9 | Pink
Chapter 10 | Awkward
Chapter 11 | Busy
Chapter 12 | Prank
Chapter 13 | Handsome
Chapter 14 | Angst
Chapter 15 | Misconceptions
Chapter 16 | One Table
Chapter 17 | Close
Chapter 18 | Free
Chapter 19 | Lift
Chapter 20 | Wrong Question
Chapter 21 | Curiosity
Chapter 22 | Mistake
Chapter 23 | One Bed
Chapter 24 | Tragedy
Chapter 25 | Impulsive
Chapter 26 | Oppa
Chapter 27 | Eavesdrop
Chapter 28 | Advise
Chapter 29 | Breathe
Chapter 30 | Let go
Chapter 31 | Bitter Sweet Kiss
Chapter 32 | Pen Down
Chapter 33 | Family
Chapter 34 | Kiss me more
Chapter 35 | Asset
Chapter 36 | Se7en
Chapter 37 | Dance
Chapter 38 | Pain
Chapter 39 | Brink
Chapter 40 | Finally
Chapter 41 | Intimate
Chapter 42 | Guilt
Chapter 43 | Reunion
Chapter 44 | Banished
Chapter 45 | Punish me
Chapter 46 | Kiss me?
Chapter 47 | Almost dead
Chapter 48 | Euphoria
Chapter 49 | Dedication
Chapter 50 | Boys
Chapter 51 | Surprise (2)
Chapter 52 | Truth?
Chapter 54 | Missed you
Chapter 55 | Escape
Chapter 56 | On my way!
Chapter 57 | Need
Chapter 58 | Pay me
Chapter 59 │Breathless
Chapter 60│Home
Chapter 61 │Confession
Chapter 62│Pal
Chapter 63 | The
Chapter 64 | Big
Chapter 65 | Reveal
Chapter 66 | Broken
Chapter 67 | A friend in need
Chapter 68 | Care
Chapter 69 | Void
Chapter 70 | Blame
Chapter 71 | Tears
Chapter 72 | Forgive, Forget
Chapter 73 | Back at it
Chapter 74 | Falling
Chapter 75 | Fix you
Chapter 76 | Restart
Chapter 77 | Connection
Chapter 78 | Outcomes
Chapter 79 | Acceptance
Chapter 80 | Decision
Chapter 81 | Irrevocable
Chapter 82 | Heaviness
Chapter 83 | Dialogue
Chapter 84 | Line
Chapter 85 | News
Chapter 86 | Farewell
Chapter 87 | Still with you
Chapter 88 | Make it right

Chapter 53 | Distance

1K 22 54
By bangkook27

I opened my eyes in a dimly lit room. The memory is still fresh in my mind, unlike other times when it took some time to remember what happened lately. I moved my eyes around but felt some friction in my hair. I look up to see Jungkook sitting beside me and caressing my hair lightly, while his head rests against the wall with his eyes closed. I touch the side of his face with the back of my hand, making him open his eyes in a thunderbolt. I smile at his concerned face that is analyzing me now.

"Jungkook," I kept on rubbing my hand against his face until he held it and kissed it.

"How are you?" he asks.

I put my other hand against the mattress and struggled to sit. Jungkook helps me and holds my shoulders until I am finally seated and my head lies on his shoulder.

"I am sorry, I always cause a fuss." He doesn't reply but just tangles his fingers with mine. I opened my mouth again but closed it as soon as I heard a weird sound.

He's crying.

I raise my head to see tears rolling down his face and almost inaudible sobbing.

"Hey, don't cry." I sit in front of him and wait for him to make eye contact.

"It was so stupid," he cries. "They did all this for such a stupid reason. I wish dad was still alive and I could have told him how wrong he was."

My eyes are now stung by the upcoming tears.

"Jungkook," I hugged him, wrapping my arms around his neck. "Let it go."

He pulls himself back and looks into my watery, red eyes. We kept staring at each other with the silence prevailing in the room. "You'll forgive me?" He finally breaks the silence.

"I have forgiven you many years ago. I have nothing against you, Jungkook."

He nods and hugs me, burying his face in my shoulder.

"I love you so much, Hana. I will never go away."

His words felt sweet and warm. I knew that if he had a choice between betrayal and death now, he would prefer to give up on his life rather than hurt me or break our promise again. But the only thing I am still unclear about is whether this was the real reason our parents did that. Jungkook is so right; it seems foolish. Was Miss Ombre still hiding something?

Maybe dad can assure that.

*****************

"Wake up, already!" Jimin's sudden shriek makes me tremble and sit on my bed.

"What happened?" I asked multiple times in fear, looking around the room.

"Nothing happened. You just have a flight within two hours, so if you could get up and take a FREAKING shower and get ready!"

He ends his scolding with a sudden smile and leaves the room, without closing the door.

Ah, here we go again.

I get up and walk to my bathroom. Last night was hectic, but Hana's presence made things so much better. I am finally relieved after years that she doesn't hold me responsible for whatever happened. For now, I am just thinking of how will these days pass without her by my side?

[20 minutes later]

I walk out of the shower with my bathrobe on. The clothes are not around, so I walk outside the room to look for them, especially to see Hana. As I stepped outside my bedroom's boundary, Hana suddenly appeared with one of his hands holding a cloth bag on her back and the other hand was on my chest, pushing me backward. She gets in and swings the door closed with her foot.

"Mr. Jungkook, allow me to dress you today." She says, kissing me on my cheek.

"I need to think, hmmm." Her facial expression suddenly flips and she pushes me onto the bed.

"Your bossiness won't work on me, okay? I am allowed to do everything with you."

She walks around the bed and puts the bag on it. She unzips it and takes out my hanging shirt, pants, and long coat- all black.

"I chose them for you," she says now walking towards me. "Stand up." So I do.

She unbinds my bathrobe, placing her hand on the lower side to make sure she doesn't expose me naked. She takes off the upper part by pulling my arms outside from the neck of the bathrobe so that the bathrobe now hangs on my back. She takes the strings now and ties them again, around my waist to keep my lower body covered.

"Am I a baby or what?" I ask smilingly, loving what she is doing.

"Yes, you are a baby. I am sure no one in the lounge would disagree. " She turns to hide her smile from me. As she makes her way back to pick up the shirt, I pull her onto me from her arm. She places both of her hands on my bare chest and gazes at me with her dilating, dark eyes.

"You'll be late," she whispers.

"I wish I could fire you, right now." Her eyebrows suddenly furrow and little lines appear on her forehead. "Am I too irritating?"

"No. I would fire you first and then I'll leave my job too so that there's not a single moment I am bound by things and places that don't have you in them." Her eyes suddenly calm down and she bites her lip, trying to hold her smile.

"But the problem is," she leans closer to my face. "You can only wish for that."

I hold her face and join my lips to her. Her lips were a taste of cider, sweet and sour at the same time. She returned my kiss with a passion in her body that I could easily feel, as she wrapped her arms around my neck. I nibbled on her lower lip and deepened the kiss as she opened her mouth more and more. We were both lost. I wanted to hold her forever, in my arms, her hot lips against mine and her body touching mine. When I thought the desire was driving me crazy, she parts her lips. I leaned to taste them again, but she placed her hand over my mouth.

"Don't make it too difficult for me. I already miss you." She hugs me and places her head on my chest. We stayed like that for some time; meanwhile, I caressed my hand in her hair. She finally raises her head and kisses me on my clavicle.

"Oh, that seems odd." She says.

"What?"

"I have never kissed you there."

"Well, you haven't kissed me anywhere other than on my lips," I state the facts, without adding any humor to it. She nods in a serious manner and places the shirt against my chest.

"Wear it and come out."

"But, you were going to put it on me."

"That would be difficult now. Your body.." she points at my naked chest. "It lures me, and I understand that you are getting late right now." Before I could say anything, she had already left the room.

Duh, I wish I had some more time.

********

"Time to go!" announces Hobi, as he buttons up his coat. Surprisingly, everyone is dressed in black today, except me, Jin, and Taehyung who look like homeless kids right now, half-awaken.

"Jimin, what about the makeup artist from La Belle?" asks Namjoon, as soon as he opens the door to leave.

"She is down, in the lobby."

The sudden mention of a female prefix made me flinch and my mouth opened without any thoughts.

"She?"

The boys look at me but steal glances with one another. Their lips rolled inside and all they wanted to do was laugh. I realized how immature that was of me.

"Noona!" Jimin steps toward me. "Don't worry! I will keep an eye." He gives a deadly stare to Jungkook, who is fixing his cap.

"Right, let's go." Namjoon laughs out and leaves the door, waving at us, followed by Hobi's Colgate smile and wave, and of course Jimin's hug. Finally, Jungkook hugs Taehyung and Jin who wish him the best of luck in return, tapping on his shoulder. He walks to the door where I am standing and hugs me warmly. I melted right into his embrace; the feeling of him going away was killing me from inside. Jungkook pulls himself back and leans in for a kiss, but I back off staring at him, making him realize that Jin and Taehyung were still standing.

"Hyung, let's turn our back." Jin holds Taehyung's hand, understanding the hesitation, and forces him to turn around.

"I want to see!" he screams, jerking his hand.

"Are you kidding me?" Jin screams while Taehyung is just staring at us. Jin takes his hand again and turns him around, aggressively. "Stop being a baby! Give them a moment!" Taehyung snorts and binds his hand on his chest with his back on us. I smile, but Jungkook's impatient lips are already on mine. He pecks me lightly, one after another, not intending to stop anytime soon.

"We cannot see, but we can hear you!" yells Jin.

I give him a long kiss and finally part them. "Okay, go now." But he doesn't move an inch. "Go!" I yell again. Thankfully, Hobi appears at the door and holds him by his arm, dragging him away from me. I don't peek and just close the door, so he may not come back again. Sadness is all over me, and I am close to crying. It hasn't been a minute, and I miss him already.

Jin and Taehyung walk toward me and hug me at the same time.

"Don't worry! We will make these four days' worth for you. You won't get time to miss him."

Jin assures me and taps on my back.

"Let's play Mario!" screams Jin. "We will order something at night so I don't need to cook as well." His happiness knows no bounds. He's so precious.

A/N A TAEJIN SPAAAMM

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 62 8
A guide to the series order and updates for when new books are added to the series.
211K 10.9K 108
Park Jimin is a known student in the wizarding world born with living snake tattoos on his body. A talented Slytherin, friendly yet intimidating - ju...
220K 5K 33
Jung Jihye HATES the K-pop idol group BTS especially Jungkook, the youngest member. Being called the golden maknae was something she found idiotic. T...
26K 488 17
You had just moved into a neighborhood and You were looking for a job so that you could stay in that lovely Neighborhood. As you looked for a good jo...