𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐞 ✓

bjorghalla द्वारा

(PUBLISHED ON MY WEBSITE FOR 9.99$) Being blind has been Amelia's reality from the moment that she was brough... अधिक

PUBLISHED
𝐓 𝐇 𝐄 𝐁 𝐋 𝐈 𝐍 𝐃 𝐌 𝐀 𝐓 𝐄
𝐏 𝐑 𝐎 𝐋 𝐎 𝐆 𝐔 𝐄
𝐀 𝐂 𝐊 𝐍 𝐎 𝐖 𝐋 𝐄 𝐃 𝐆 𝐄 𝐌 𝐄 𝐍 𝐓
𝐎 𝐓 𝐇 𝐄 𝐑 𝐖 𝐎 𝐑 𝐊 𝐒 𝐁 𝐘 𝐁 𝐉 𝐎 𝐑 𝐆 𝐇 𝐀 𝐋 𝐋 𝐀

𝐀 𝐁 𝐎 𝐔 𝐓 𝐓 𝐇 𝐄 𝐀 𝐔 𝐓 𝐇 𝐎 𝐑

398 13 0
bjorghalla द्वारा

Bjorg Halla is an eighteen years old girl from Iceland. Her traumatic past is a motivator in her writing and it can be read between the lines. When she isn't studying sociology or with her nose in a good book, she's day dreaming of her next scene in her latest book and then she's with her keyboard and writing a new chapter. She has a great fascination with the ocean and volcanos and given that she lives on an island filled with active volcanos, they are often the great inspiration for her stories.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

2.7M 178K 87
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
Orphans bellafifi द्वारा

किशोर उपन्यास

3.2K 92 7
A seventeen year old girl is an orphan, life hasnt been the best, but she can't complain. Not once she gets taken to this place. Long ago the governm...
87.8K 1.8K 32
I looked into the magazine again not sure if I was seeing things. 'Mate.' My wolf growled again. How can this be? How can my mate be a human and what...
Knowing Xavier Hunt ✓ Daisy द्वारा

किशोर उपन्यास

10M 515K 43
|| Featured FREE story with exclusive paid chapters - previously a paid story || When Haley discovers the truth behind Xavier, whose silence holds a...