Starting my life as a fish [B...

Shiro_Shiro_Shiro द्वारा

when I woke up all I can see is pitch black and nothing else but when I finally set free I realized that I tu... अधिक

Starting my life as a fish
Meeting a human?
Little fish first fight? Or not.
A summoner fish!?
Memory Fragments
The truth behind my Reincarnation is...
Krystal Yun side story
First mission gone wrong!?
Horn fish next evolution
The hero is dead [ side story 2 ]
Beastmen from another world!?
Use cannon to wipe them out!
Ursula backstory and the mystery egg
It turns out I turned into a mermaid
The Knights save a lady (?)
Ursabela
The new appointed Demon Lord Xia (side story 3)
New Friend?
-- Extra --
I (accidentally) killed a supporting character!
A BABY WITHOUT SKIN!?
Villainess does not need Holy Magic
Regrets
--Extra 2--
I finally found you
A peaceful night before the storm
Birthday celebration at the sea
Transfer Student (Side story 4)
King Triton gone wild
The mermaid and the vampire
Finding Celestials are way too hard
I save the male lead
My Omega
Reunion
To the planet X
I'm confuse
--Extra 3 [Celestials]--
Turn back to the past (Side story 5)
The revival of Omega gender
Taking care of a Child
Massacre at Tirulia Shore
A Sudden Visit
Please heal our King!
Assassination
Let's Unite
I hate Beastmen
A New Journey Begins
--Extra-- Freebies and Spoilers

Apocalypse Planet X

520 33 8
Shiro_Shiro_Shiro द्वारा

"You are not planning on kidnapping me are you?" I said while looking at him seriously

"Do you think I'm that kind of a Hooligan" he said while focusing and preparing his spaceship

Hmmm... I keep observing him every time he moves who knows if he plot something funny in his head.
By the way this spaceship that we are riding right now is kind of desame from my old world. It's not that the earth that I use to live has a spaceship it's just that the inside of the spaceship is desame to the airplane. Somehow it's really remind me of my old world.

"Can't you really remember me Silver?" He said while driving

"Yes" I shortedly said.

*Sigh

What's this heavy atmosphere? I feel like I'm going to drown. Should I try to make a joke? But we're not that close yet.

Anyway this room is full of silence

And it's more awkward when he live with us together with the gang. I mean, c'mon if a nobody come to your house without a consent and in a suprise at that isn't it too suffocating.
The one thing that I notice back then is he keep looking at me secretly but he keeps avoiding me when I look back. And when I ask him something he look stiff and awkward and somehow his neck turn red. Is he having a fever? It's not that I can guarantee because his face is covered with his thick black eyeglasses but still... He looks ill. But I'm not that independent person who just heal him without saying it, if he don't say it then.. be it.

We entered to a black whole in the sky and suddenly I saw the planet below us. Wow.. I didn't expect to just teleport us instantly to this planet I thought we travel for atleast a day before we arrive but I guess not. As expected of Virgo who specialise in mechanical magic.

While we are flying above to this tall building I notice some humans who walk like a crap

"Don't mind them, they are now turn into a zombie" he said while still not looking at me and focusing to drive

I guess so, I almost forgot that this world is actually a apocalypse world. It's not that It's bothered me but am I going to be eaten here? Driver said that they don't eat non human things. I'm a fish but lately I turn into a mermaid so I am consider as a non human right? But my half body is a human! I'm not a robot person who doesn't have a flesh like driver but still I have a blood!
Let's not think about it. It's not that I'm gonna let that thing to happen.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Driver land to a school building. Looking at it, it's really looks like I'm in my previous world but in a dark mode because of the blood stained everywhere.

I use illusion magic to transform my tail into a feet. Thanks to the massacre we have in that certain village I gain this privilege to have an illusion magic. This is my firstime transforming my tail into a feet its feels like I lost something and can't stand well but in a minute after walking I gain the right posture and able to walk like normal.
When I first try to go out I feel a bit uneasy. Like, there's a lot of zombie everywhere!

"Here, hold my hand" driver said without looking at me.

He's neck is surely red. C'mon say that your sick so that I can heal you already!

I hold his hand. It's not that it's necessary to hold his hand if things comes to worst I can just freeze them to death but let's just play along for now. Beside his hand is warm that feels me at ease.

I follow driver inside the school. Looking around I can't saw a single human. Zombies are just passing as. I guess I'm not a prey. Well.. isn't it a good thing?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
We arrive to Dean office in this school.

"Where the heck is Scorpion"

"Are we supposed to meet scorpion here?" I said

Sure enough he flinch again. Is this a habit of him?

"Yes" he shortedly said.

⁄(⁄ ⁄•⁄-⁄•⁄ ⁄)⁄

I sit to a sofa that display here and scrolling to the newspaper finding a comics strip to satisfy my boredom.

"Oh! The baby is here!"

He then lift up the small boat where the baby is inside.

Σ(ಠ_ಠ)

Are they for real? Leaving the baby here without a nanny and only a mosquito net covering him! Are they crazy!

(╬⁽⁽ ⁰ ⁾⁾ Д ⁽⁽ ⁰ ⁾⁾)

I would like to demand a complaint of child abuse to the department of justice!

He place the child to the table and sit in front of me.

[ Name: Estio (Luke Ford) Reincarnation
Race: Ghoul
HP: -/-
MP: 30/30
Average offence ability: 10
Average magical ability: 5
Average speed ability:50
Average defence ability:10
Average resistance ability:15
Skills:
Environment adaptivity, Dark magic (Lvl 1), Curse (lvl1), Undead, Illusion (lvl1), Holy magic Resistance (Max)

Title: Loved by the Litch King, Blessing of the Litch king ]

Yup, if there's a privilege Reincarnation like vampy who's in hand of a wealthy family there's also a reincarnation who's its luck is almost at zero. Look at him in the death door having a heavy breath with a small body and on top of that without skin and eyes. Hmmm... What the hell is that? Is that even consider a living being?
I feel pity of him.. but still how come he survived with that body of him.
I look at Driver but he only shrug at me.
But why do I feel like this child second name is too familiar? Did I perhaps know him? Or is he one of my classmates too? Well.. I don't know and I don't care and also I don't want to be entangled with them I just want a peaceful life. I already plan my isekai slow life after I wipe out that beastmen clan but seeing this co Reincarnation of mine feel me a bit guilty. I mean, I can help them but I don't want them to be engaged with me.

"Can you heal this child?" He said.

"En" I nod. It's just healing right? Let's think of it as a gift to your companion boy!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
*Ting

<1 sack of rice and 1 box of meat>

My notification pop up again. I just recently deliver 2 sacks of rice to the group of students in Z highschool and now there's new! My business surely grow fast.

I ride to my Neiman Marcus Limited Edition Fighter motor bike and drive it to the location who ordered rice and meat.
When this apocalypse started humans can't go outside afraid of being eaten. That's why I open my newly business called Scorpio food delivery.
They always ask me how I can move freely outside but I only said that I kill everyone of them although it's a lie but what shocking them most is I don't accept money, instead I accept zombies head. They forcedly attack zombie to buy my items but some of them plant trap and catch them without fighting.
You ask why I collect zombies head? To tell you the truth I don't know either I can just collect them myself if I want to.
Besides from eating it since I'm a ghoul who want to replenish my energy, I pity those humans who struggle and still fighting for their life. That's why maybe I open this shop to help them? There's no government here and also there's no president so your only option here is to fight for the fullest.

*Knock knock

I knock to the door to deliver their food.

"Who's this?" A man said while opening the door slightly

"I'm Scorpio food delivery" I said in a happy tone

He then take a peek when he realised that I was the real deal he then open the door

"You can get the payment over there" he then pointed a group of sacks near in the staircase.

"Okay, please order again next time" I said and bow to him.

He also bow to me and close the door afterwards. From here outside I can clearly hear a group of child noise. He probably a father taking care of his own child or maybe he adopt those child.

I grab this gigantic group of sacks and put them one by one in my magic bag. This bag can store a large amount of a certain object although it has limit but this is still useful in my current job right now.

I about to ride in my motor bike when I see a familiar object floating in the sky.
That's driver spaceship!
And why do I feel like he's not the only one celestial who's inside in that spaceship?

*Bathump Bathump

I feel uneasy for some reason. I sweat and can't stop my loud heartbeat. This mana, and this sensation that I always feel when I'm  facing him, I feel terrible and can't stop my legs in tremble! My only weakness and every undead weakness without holy resistance, his healing magic that can erase me in this world in an instant. there's no doubt, it's SILVER!

_________________________

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

The Mechanics of Love Ash Z द्वारा

सामान्य साहित्य

177K 3.1K 26
"Hey babe, I brought you-" I gasped at the sight. He was naked with this girl bent over his desk. I dropped the groceries and heard some break, but...
17.3K 785 30
johnson Kim, Real name; Kim Lee A 20 years old expressionless guy and a music artist reincarnated into a fantasy game-like world after dying fr...
152K 9.4K 20
ᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴀ ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇ ʙʟᴏᴏᴅᴛʜɪʀꜱᴛʏ ᴘꜱʏᴄʜᴏ ᴡʜᴏ ᴅɪᴇᴅ ᴀꜰᴛᴇʀ ʀᴇᴄᴇɪᴠɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ ᴘᴇɴᴀʟᴛʏ. ᴏɴʟʏ, ʜᴇ ᴡᴀᴋᴇ ᴜᴘ ᴛᴏ ꜰɪɴᴅ ʜɪᴍꜱᴇʟꜰ ɪɴ ᴀ ʙᴏᴅʏ ᴏꜰ ᴀ ᴍᴇɴᴛᴀʟʟʏ ɪʟ...
10.6K 355 13
If you don't want to be lonely at old age without a family, it seems that being a teacher is really the best job. Surrounded by cute buns who tug at...