Amidst the Wedding!

بواسطة minakrish_

He loves her but she loves him, not! And then he makes her fall in love, at her brother's wedding! المزيد

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8

Chapter 7

123 7 1
بواسطة minakrish_

Asad grinned and walked to his room with a plan churning in his mind for tonight's sangeet.

"I know ab mujhe kya karna hai!", he spoke to himself as he entered his room.

At around 6 o' clock, Asad got ready in his black tuxedo with an indigo pocket square matching Zoya's saree blouse and walked out of his room. He saw Shravan and Sumo sitting in the courtyard talking to each other and smiled.

"Phupi!", he heard Zoya call.

He quickly went over and knocked on the door.

"Aa jayiye.", came her response.

He walked in to the most beautiful sight he had ever seen. Zoya in the pink saree and the indigo blouse. Her bare back was facing him and she was looking at the mirror applying kohl in her eyes.

Asad cleared his throat to announce his presence in her room.

"Asad? Tum yahan kya kar rahe ho?"", she turned in haste and was about to trip on her saree. Asad leaped over and caught her by her waist, breaking her fall.

"Bohot khoobsurat lag rahi ho.", he whispered.

"Thank you!", she whispered as a faint blush rose on her cheek.

He gently let her stand and moved away.

"Tum yahan?", she asked again.

"Wo, main.. tumne Ammi ko bulaya tha. Wo actually, tumhari aur meri Ammi, dono hi neeche hain Haider ke saath. To maine socha, pooch loon agar tumhe koi help chahiye ho to?"

"Wo mujhe saree ka pallu pin karna tha. Isliye.. Par it's okay, main Sumo ko bula lungi.", she replied.

"Main laga doon?", he asked, hoping she would say yes.

"Par..", she uttered but stopped looking into his eyes.

"Zo, stop fighting the fact that you still love him. You still have those feelings alive in you. Tum jitna marzi khud se keh lo that you've buried your feelings... you actually haven't. He loves you very much. I can see it.", she heard Shravan's voice in her head.

She nodded and turned around. He gulped nervously and picked up the safety pin from the dressing table and let out a breath to calm himself down.

She helped him place the pallu in the correct place. His fingers slightly brushed her bare skin making her shiver. She was breathing heavy due to the proximity. He neatly pinned it but continued to stand close to her and placed his hands on her waist. She closed her eyes as soon as she felt his hands on her bare waist. He placed a light kiss on her shoulder making her gasp.

"Zo!", came a shout from outside.

"Koi aa jayega. Humein neeche jaana chahiye.", she muttered and turned to walk out of the room.

"Zoya! Ruko, please.", he requested.

She stopped in her tracks but did not turn around to look at him.

"I really do love you Zoya. Please believe me. Main.. I really can't stand this distance between us anymore. You have ignored me for 8 years and I completely understand why you did so. You were hurt and you had to protect yourself. But I promise I will never hurt you again. Please give us a chance.", he said.

She closed her eyes and sighed.

"Let's go downstairs. We're getting late. Sangeet kisi bhi waqt shuru ho jayega.", she replied, changing the topic yet again.

--

The couples were dancing and Asad and Zoya stood in separate corners eyeing each other.

"Sumo, tum Asad ko bulao dance ke liye, main Zo ko leke aata hoon and we do the partners exchange. Isi bahane Asad and Zoya would dance together!", whispered Shravan.

"Good idea.", she grinned and walked towards Asad and Shravan towards Zoya.

"Zo, come on. Dance with me.", Shravan said holding her hand and pulling her towards the dance floor.

"Shravan, go dance with Sumo na.", she said trying to pull her hand out of his.

"Nope. This is Best Friends dance. Sumo has gone to find herself a partner.", replied Shravan.

Sumo had her arms around Asad's arm as they walked towards the dance floor.

Both, Shravan-Zoya and Asad-Suman danced as the music started.

Lo maan liya humne

Hai pyar nahi tumko

Asad looked over to Zoya who looked up at him just then.

"Aapne Zoya se keh diya?", asked Sumo.

"Do baar. Aur koi jawaab nahi aaya.", he shrugged looking at Sumo.

Tum yaad nahi humko

Hum yaad nahi tumko

Bas ek dafa mud ke dekho

Ae yaar zara humko

"Zoya? Till when are you gonna drag this? Asad looks so miserable and dejected.", reasoned Shravan.

"That's exactly how I felt years ago.", she replied.

"You can be the forgiving one Zoya. Has he said something?", asked Shravan.

"He said he loves me.", she said looking down.

Lo maan liya humne

Hai pyar nahi tumko

Tum yaad nahi humko

Hum yaad nahi tumko

Both the couples turned and now Shravan was facing Suman, they had a silent conversation.

"Twirl me towards Shravan now.", she whispered to Asad with a grin.

Asad scrunched his brows then realized what she meant. He twirled her and the next moment, Zoya was in his arms. He gently wound his arms around her waist pulling her closer to him.

Lo maan liya dekha hi nahi

Tere kaandhe ka woh til

Lo maan liya toota hi nahi

Tere haathon se mera dil

Asad held her hand and twirled her out and back into him, now her back touching his front. He kept his chin on her shoulder and his hand caressed her bare waist. Her hand held on to his hands that were teasing her.

Chhaaon mein teri beeti hi nahi

Woh garmi ki baatein

Baahon mein teri guzri hi nahi

Woh sardi ki raatein

"Zoya, kehdo ke you don't love me. I will never irritate you or show you my face again. Tell me that there is nothing between us.", he whispered in her ear.

He twirled her yet again to look into her eyes and gently made her fall back supporting her back and pull her back up. They swayed together on the music.

Lo maan liya humne

Aitbaar nahi tumko

Tum yaad nahi humko

Hum yaad nahi tumko

Asad twirled Zoya standing steady as she moved around him and he guided her. He then pulled her close by her waist as she placed her arms around his neck.

His hands left her waist and held her hands, moving up her arm till he lovingly cupped her face.

Jaao le jaao neend meri

Uff na karenge hum

Jo le jaaoge khwab mere

Toh kaise jiyenge hum

He rested her forehead on hers as her eyes swelled with tears. He wiped them away as they lightly moved to the music. She turned to walk away, but he pulled her back crashing her into his chest.

Jeena humko aata hi nahi

Teri saanson ke siva

Marna bhi ab namumkin hai

Teri baahon ke siva

He hugged her as though his life depended on her. Both cried letting out the pain in their hearts. Shravan and Suman looked over concerned as to what was happening.

Lo maan liya humne

Parvah nahi tumko

Tum yaad nahi humko

Hum yaad nahi tumko

"I really wish tumhe iss duniya ki saari khushiyan miley. And I will always love you! Bye Zoya!", he whispered.

He broke the hug and walked upstairs to his room.

-x-x-x-

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

8.1K 548 4
it contains scenes mostly of Naamkaran a little bit in my way .... peep to know more avneil fann
71.4K 2.2K 39
Jungkook is an innocent boy. Taehyung is a criminal. Both of the boys meet and feel something they've never felt before. Jungkook is introduced to a...
1.7K 152 7
'I never wanted it' girl shout in anger looking at the man in front of her with red eyes which are swollen because of nonstop crying . 'You were ne...
354K 4.8K 32
Rajveer is not in love with Prachi and wants to take revenge from her . He knows she is a virgin and is very peculiar that nobody touches her. Prachi...