Ultron Aftermath

By WeHaveAHulk___

The aftermath of Ultron leaves many people in situations they thought they'd never find themselves. Two of th... More

Chapter 1
Chatper 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Act 2: the red room
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
ACT THREE: Moving on
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103

ACT ONE:the aftermouth

4.8K 59 17
By WeHaveAHulk___

Happy Christmas guys I'm excited to share this with you. The first 4 chapters are out tonight I hope you enjoy. I did lose some things when editing so I've had to rewrite a lot today 😭😂❤️

A/N:Most characters belong to Mcu apart from a few,I've also changed some characters ages and partners etc. I wrote this a long while ago however I've edited and rewritten most of it.I'm willing to suggestions and updating will be whenever I can as I'm quite busy it may only be one a week or every other week..Hope you guys Enjoy and please share if you have any suggestions or ideas:)

.........
Part One~ Main Cast

۞ ➳ ⧗ ⍟ ⎊ ✇ ✵ᗢ ✪
𝔼𝕝𝕚𝕫𝕒𝕓𝕖𝕥𝕙 𝕆𝕝𝕤𝕖𝕟 as Wanda Maximoff
۞ ➳ ⧗ ⍟ ⎊ ✇ ✵ᗢ ✪

"I'm not a Witch but if I were I'd cast a spell to sew your mouth shut! Seriously Tony shut up"

۞ ➳ ⧗ ⍟ ⎊ ✇ ✵ᗢ ✪
ℝ𝕖𝕒𝕘𝕒𝕟 ℝ𝕖𝕧𝕠𝕣𝕕 as Ava Jay
۞ ➳ ⧗ ⍟ ⎊ ✇ ✵ᗢ ✪

"This is making me want to jump head first into the ocean. Spoiler alert I can't swim"

۞ ➳ ⧗ ⍟ ⎊ ✇ ✵ᗢ ✪
𝕊𝕔𝕒𝕣𝕝𝕖𝕥𝕥 𝕛𝕠𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕟𝕤𝕠𝕟 as Natasha Romanoff
۞ ➳ ⧗ ⍟ ⎊ ✇ ✵ᗢ ✪

"I've come to the conclusion that having kids is surprisingly harder then being an Avenger"

۞ ➳ ⧗ ⍟ ⎊ ✇ ✵ᗢ ✪
ℂ𝕙𝕣𝕚𝕤 𝔼𝕧𝕒𝕟𝕤 as Steve Rogers
۞ ➳ ⧗ ⍟ ⎊ ✇ ✵ᗢ ✪

"I was born to be a girl dad"

۞ ➳ ⧗ ⍟ ⎊ ✇ ✵ᗢ ✪
𝕊𝕖𝕓𝕒𝕤𝕥𝕚𝕒𝕟 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕟
۞ ➳ ⧗ ⍟ ⎊ ✇ ✵ᗢ ✪

"I'm not always gonna be around to catch you Aj, what happens then?"

۞ ➳ ⧗ ⍟ ⎊ ✇ ✵ᗢ ✪
ℝ𝕠𝕓𝕖𝕣𝕥 𝔻𝕠𝕨𝕟𝕖𝕪 𝕁𝕣 as Tony Stark
۞ ➳ ⧗ ⍟ ⎊ ✇ ✵ᗢ ✪

"I'm godfather, I'll fight Barnes for it if I have to"

۞ ➳ ⧗ ⍟ ⎊ ✇ ✵ᗢ ✪
𝔽𝕝𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕟𝕔𝕖 𝕦𝕘𝕙 as Yelena Belova
۞ ➳ ⧗ ⍟ ⎊ ✇ ✵ᗢ ✪

"Welcome to the Red room, Dreykovs been awaiting your arrival"

// The rest of the Avengers Cast as themselves.
------
The Beginning....

"I see a suit of Amour around the world...this very vulnerable blue one,it needs an Ultron"

Little did Tony stark know the damage his creation would make he could have never anticipated the disturbance this supposedly safe thing would cause but now thousands had to pay the price. Sure enough the avengers won,didn't they always win? Except this time in order for them to win Thousands had to pay the price,Sokvia was collateral damage this time,homes destroyed,the whole city destroyed,people dead including one of their newest allies, Pietro Maximoff. Which takes us to now;

Place:Avengers quinjet
Time:They'd all lost track of time it had been such an exhausting 48+ hours
None where even sure of the day.

Steve internally sighed as he looked over to the two girls seated opposite to him in the quinjet. One of them,Wanda-Steve briefly remembers being told that was her name,stared mindlessly out of the window whilst the other one,Steve was yet to get her name,fell asleep due to exhaustion both physically and Mentally Steve assumed.

These girls were so young he couldn't even begin to imagine how they must feel right now. Wandas' brother had died in battle just a few hours ago,yet she had not cried or shown any signs of wanting to cry. Steve had began to think it was because she didn't trust him or the others,and showing her emotions would make her vulnerable.

However it seemed that the other girl, who had been seen with the Maximoff twins, had broken down into tears before falling asleep. Steve was informed by Natasha that the twins were 14 years old, leading him to believe that this other girl was no older than 11-12 years of age, given her diminutive stature and childlike appearance. She had remained silent since the Avengers had met the children, giving off the impression that she was either extremely shy or reluctant to converse with the Avengers.

Steve took a moment to study the two girls,
both of them stained in blood and dirt ,both looked overly skinny but Steve could guess that was because Hydra wasn't quite an all inclusive hotel that served breakfast, Lunch and Dinner to be honest the kids looked quite malnourished you'd think they hadn't eaten in weeks.

Maybe they hadn't.

That thought made Steve feel nauseous, him and his friends were playing Tag in the streets at that age yet these two kids were tested on;treated as laboratory experiments and had Infact just put their life's at risk to save the world-actually one of them had lost their lives and although Steve felt sorry there was nothing he could do to bring Pietro back. All he could do now was help the two that were left. He expected the worst had happened to these two girls given the fact they were in Hydra, he knew nothing as to what they had been through and he didn't wanna know.

What he didn't know couldn't hurt him.

Right?

Except deep down he knew he'd have to find out in order to help these kids.

"You okay Rogers?"

Natasha pulled Steve out of his thoughts as she sat beside her friend.
Steve replied with a quiet hum,his attention seeming to be elsewhere.
Natasha had followed his gaze to the girls, she sighed.

"It's rude to stare
you know"

She attempted to lift the mood by nudging Steve playfully, which was indeed effective in eliciting a half-hearted chuckle from the man, who then quickly became serious again as he kept his gaze on the two young girls.

"What are we gonna do with them?
We can't look after kids"

The options for the two girls were very limited it's either the Avengers or foster care (Steve really didn't want to see them end up there, he'd done his time there when he was younger and it wasn't pleasant)

"Speak for yourself Rogers I'm great with kids,they're not just any kids they're special I mean I'm pretty sure either of them could take you in a fight"

Nat smirked at Steve and he smiled this time it was more sincere,

"Very funny! The little one,
do you know her name?"

He asked. He was so worried about these girls yet he didn't even know them.

"Yeah Aj. Maria sent me over both the girls hydra files so we can read them when we get back. As of now I know Wanda has telekinesis and telepathy powers whilst Aj has Super-speed,teleportation and invisibility powers."

Natasha told Steve who now looked down at his hands. The idea just didn't seem to appeal to him or be something he wanted to do.

"I don't think we should read their files at-least not yet.I think we should get to know them on our Own terms,Fury said they're gonna be staying with us so we're gonna spend a lot of time with them.We should give them a chance to be someone else other then their hydra selfs. We know their powers,that's enough to help them train"

"I think that's a good idea"

------

Neither Wanda nor Aj had even noticed the jet land.They had rode the whole journey in silence,the only sound heard from them during the 3 hour flight,was the small cry's of Aj before she had fallen asleep.

As everyone disembarked from the jet, Natasha decided to remain behind to speak with the girls, which seemed to cause AJ some nerves and anxiety, although Wanda was grateful for the separation, as she felt overwhelmed with all of the attention from the team asking her how she was feeling.

When Natasha approached where the two girls were seated, she took a seat on the other side of Wanda, which helped provide a bit of comfort to AJ. Despite this, she still felt terrified, AJ latched on tightly to Wanda's hand for what little relief it brought..

"I don't believe we've formally met. I'm Natasha"

Out of all the avengers beside from Clint,Wanda liked Natasha the most (of course she didn't really know any of them yet,as of now she'd only spoken to Tony,Clint and Nat) but Natasha,She had a certain calmness about her that made Wanda feel more comfortable in the avengers company.

"Wanda"

the teenager replied timidly. She still wasn't quite sure where her and Aj stood with the avengers,after all they had been the enemy.

"And you?"

Natasha's attention turned to the smaller one of the two girls, who shrugged when the woman addressed her, seemingly indicating that getting any sort of answer from the child would require a much more strenuous effort. The child's attitude was one of quiet stubbornness, giving off the impression that she wasn't one to easily allow others to pry from her anything more than she was initially willing to disclose. Which wasn't a lot. If Nat wanted anything out of the kid she was going to have to try a lot harder.

Natasha felt up for the challenge.

"AJ" Wanda spoke for the girl.

Nat smiled and waved the girls up,

"Come on let's get
you two checked over for injuries"

Both girls quietly followed behind Natasha unsure of what awaits.

Little did both girls know their life's were about to change but was it for the better or for the worse?...

---------
Hey guys hope you all enjoyed the first part :), I know there are similar stories to this but this one I'm hoping to take in an original turn. It's also my first published story on here so if you have feedback be kind plssss:)

I'm also dyslexic as fuck guys so if I miss something I'm sorry😂😂

I'm a student so when It's exam season or whatever I won't update this as much and of course I have my TikTok so updating this may be inconsistent and depend on how well it's doing...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

571K 12.8K 133
Chloe always knew that her mom was somewhere out there in the world. But being hydras experiment toy, she never actually thought that she would ever...
665K 18.1K 21
Ever wonder what drove Howard stark against HYDRA? His daughter y/n Stark, owes her life to it. At the age of twenty one y/n disappeared and HYDRA wa...
104K 2.3K 57
THIS STORY HAS MOVED TO TUMBLR! Details given in the latest update. A story in which America's favorite Captain gives a new life and family to a five...
127K 4.1K 98
"𝐈𝐟 𝐞𝐱𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐠𝐫𝐨...