Paw patrol : Fight till mech

Από Rockythebestpup

This story is sponsor by Carmen Jones Previous story from " Paw patrol : Rocky nightmare " . The undead wiza... Περισσότερα

character
Trailer
chapter 1 : The mech man
Chapter 2 : Hospital life
chapter 3 : Zomfrost scary car driving
chapter 4 : Training sprite
chapter 5 : pups training ( part 1 )
chapter 7 : pups training ( part 3 )
short story #1 : Zazz's secret weapon song
chapter 8 : pups training ( part 4 )
chapter 9 : pups training ( part 5 )
chapter 10 : Fight back with the undead wizard
chapter 11 : Fight with Zavok past ( 2019 )
chapter 12 : Fight with Zavok past ( 2021 )
chapter 13 : Zavok's evil genius plan
chapter 14 : Zomfrost vs the paw patrol
chapter 15 : Zavok worst day
chapter 16 : Time to search Zavok's lair
Response #1
chapter 17 : Zavok knew
chapter 18 : Tundra ready for duty
chapter 19 : Robots attack
chapter 20 : Get pass the security turrets
chapter 21 : Zavok vs the paw patrol
chapter 22 : Ultimate battle ( part 1 )
chapter 23 : Ultimate battle ( part 2 )
chapter 24 : Recover for Marshall / cheering Zavok
chapter 25 : Welcome to the team Tundra ( End )
Response #2

chapter 6 : pups training ( part 2 )

13 2 0
Από Rockythebestpup

They started follow Kevin to the second room . They arrived at the room call gym fighter . Ryder ,Junker and Tundra sit on the bench and the pups are with Kevin .

Kevin Edwin Jr : Alright , our second training is tackle attack . Not the dog style tackle attack like taking some weapon you found like stick or shovel .

Zuma : I never know shovel can be as a weapon .

Kevin Edwin Jr : You never know what you found on the ground . But first , take a bat from the shelves .

Skye : Why we need a bat ?

Kevin Edwin Jr : You'll see , now take a baseball bat .

Chase : Okay .

The pups take a baseball bat from the shelves . They take a bat and walk back to Kevin .

Marshall : So ... Now what ?

Kevin Edwin Jr : Then , you have to fight .

Rubble : Fight who ?

Kevin Edwin Jr : Fight those robots !

Kevin open the iron door and reveal all of the robot with iron baseball bat on their arm . The robots walk up to the pups and started attack them . The pups quickly use their baseball bat as protection .

Zuma : Now what ?

Kevin Edwin Jr : Fine a way to defeat 10 robots if the baseball bat wasn't strong enough .

Liberty : Keep your strength up pups .

Rubble : I'm trying but those robots is pushing us down with their iron baseball bat .

Marshall : I'm trying to use my full puppy strength .

Chase : Wait , Kevin says we can found any weapon on the ground like a stick and shovel .

Zuma : But we can't seawch if those wobots awe still attack us .

Chase : I have a plan . * ruff * Grappling hook .

The grappling hook appear from Chase's pup-pack . He shoots the hook to the robot leg and retreat the hook making the robot fell on the ground . Chase have a chance to search something from the shelves to attack the robot . He found 7 iron baseball bats .

Chase : Pups quickly , use this !

Chase throw the iron baseball bats to the pups . Marshall grab the bat and smack the robot head . Zuma grab the bat and smash the robot middle body very hard . Skye take the bat and smash the robot legs and head . Rubble take the bat and smack the robot body . Liberty take the bat and smash the robot arm , leg and face to pieces . Chase use the iron baseball bat at hit the robot head very hard , making the robot head coming from his body . The pups have defeated 8 but 2 more robots left .

Chase : Okay pups , 3 out of 3 pups beat 2 robots ?

Zuma : I'm sure weady to smash them .

Marshall : I'm already fired up .

Liberty : I'm ready to ride .

Rubble : Let's do this !

Chase , Marshall and Skye started beat the first robot . Zuma , Rubble and Liberty started beat the second robot . They smash the robot into pieces .

Marshall : Phew , I think that's all of them .

Chase : I think 10 robots already been destroy .

Kevin Edwin Jr : Good job pups . Chase , I already told you not to use your pup-pack .

Chase : I'm sorry .

Kevin Edwin Jr : You don't need to say sorry , it was a brilliant idea using your grappling hook to make the robot fell on the floor . It was your perfect time to search some weapon .

Chase : Really ? Thanks !

Rubble : That means ...

Kevin Edwin Jr : Yes , you pups pass the second training . A lot of people never think about that , they let the robots beat them to dead meat . Now you pups wait for the third training because I have to clean some robots spilling oil from their body on the floor . This might take a while or a minute , if you pups can wait .

Marshall : We can wait .

Kevin Edwin Jr : Great ! I'm going to start cleaning the floor . I'll call you pups once I'm done .

Liberty : Okay .

Skye : No problem .

PLEASE WAIT FOR PART 7

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

5.9K 133 27
This story is an interactive story, which means you, as the reader, can influence how the story goes. Be avised, however, that this story is very gra...
2.9K 45 8
After Mayor Humdinger was released from jail, The Paw Patrol receives a call from Liberty, who believes that the Mayor is up to no good. The Paw Patr...
5.7K 277 27
Dawn Of The Heroes 2: When 2 Universes Collide {COMPLETED} ________________________________________ When the world is in desperate need of heroes, t...
5.1K 47 8
"If she likes me too, I'm gonna be in heaven" In which Rocky finds liking to certain pup, but is afraid that it will ruin their friendship. DISCLAIME...