Vmin Oneshots

Autorstwa ruri07

Compilation of VMin Oneshot Started: 10/02/2021 Ended: 02/02/2023 #2 taemin #1 vminoneshots #1 minv #1 mintae... Więcej

Umbrella Incident
Rain
Love Collapse
Attention
We Don't Talk Anymore
A heart never forgets
Accidental Kiss
Eyes Can Tell
Jealousy
Prank
Canvas Trouble
Strawberries And Cigarettes
8 Letters And 3 More
Typical Romance
Realization
Dream
Ghost
Coma
Love And Hate
Lost
Boundaries
Miracle I
Miracle II
Daze Off
Mute Boy
In This Life Time
You From Afar
Call
Waiting For You
Spring Blues
Cornelia Café
Dearest Flower
Strangers
Secret Kisses
Boy In Love
Frenemies
Don't Go
Rain Drops
Author's Note
Labyrinth
Nightmare
Love Me
Caught Feelings
Blind Date
Strawberry Kisses
What If I Told You That I've Fallen
Fallingforyou

From Art And Dance Department

549 29 1
Autorstwa ruri07

—🐻—

Kim Taehyung is bored again, so he decided to go out of his apartment and roam around the streets. In all honesty, he never leaves his place except when he buys his groceries or went to school. He's been cope up in his room, thinking of new ideas to paint.

He took the course of Arts and Science Major in Art History. He's pretty popular in the Art Department, but he is not aware of it. Taehyung is only interested in art works compared to human relations. He only have one best friend named Kim Seokjin who owns a cafe. And its been a while since he last saw him so he decided to visit him this very night.

After 15 minutes of walking he arrived at Seokjin's cafe and Seokjin was surprise to see him indeed, the moment he entered the cafe.

"Taehyung!? OMG! I thought you were dead!"
"Hyung don't exaggerate"
"You didn't contact me for days! And I never saw you! And you tell me I'm exaggerating?! I thought you're dead you stupid alien!"
"Alright Alright stop the nagging. I'm sorry Hyung. I was immersed with my current painting I forgot you existed"
"You what?! You mothe—"
"I miss you hyungieeeeee"

Taehyung immediately hug Seokjin. He knew Seokjin is gonna shower him with different cusses in different languages and he'll be doomed.

"Hmmp! I'll let you go for now but we'll be talking about this shit again"

Taehyung gulped as he nodded obediently at Seokjin. There small reunion was cut short when a customer from the corner suddenly choke and cough many times. Seokjin immediately went to help him. The guy was still coughing while his three other friends help him out as Seokjin assisted them.

Taehyung just shrugged and set near the counter thinking of what to eat and what to buy in the groceries after, but soon he gave up thinking. It was too much for his exhausted brain.

After a few minutes Seokjin went back to Taehyung and asked him his order

"What do you want to eat? It's on me."
"Really Hyung?! I can't think of anything so you can choose something for me"
"Alright you lazy alien"
"Oh! And Hyung can you list me some groceries I could buy?"
"It's about time you think of eating. I already have the list, since I was planning to visit you the next day. Good thing you remembered me you ungrateful child"
"Awweee Hyung! You're the best! That's why I love you!"
"Shut up! I'm still offended when you forgot about me! Anyways, I'll be back with your food"
"Okay Hyung. Thank you very much!"

Taehyung happily waited for his food. He decided to think more ideas of his art work, as he wrote it in his notebook. He started smiling as he thought about great ideas. It's a good thing he went out [he thought]. He was so immersed on his own world again that he failed to notice a certain silver haired guy looking at him from a distance

—🐤—

Park Jimin, the silver haired guy was looking at Taehyung with lovestruck eyes. He can't believe he's seeing him in this cafe and he thank the heavens for hearing his prayers. Jimin and Taehyung goes to the same school, however chances of seeing the younger is more than 2 times a week. As he always locked his self in their Department Art Room. The younger rarely even went to the school cafeteria. Jimin wanted to talked to him for a very long time, but he couldn't have any chances of penetrating Taehyung's life.

He wish to be a part of it so badly. To the point he would day dream about going to school with him, carrying his bag and art work supplies for him, helping the younger with his school works, making sure he would eat on time whenever Taehyung would forget, bringing him food, walking home together, waiting for him to finish all his works, cook for him and staying by his side all the time.

Even if Taehyung would be immersed in his works, he'll gladly assist him as long as his near him. But entering Taehyung's  life is harder than he thought. He rarely sees him especially during weekends.

"You really like him a lot Jimin-ah" Yoongi, one of his best friend told him

"I Really Really Really like him a lot Yoongi-hyung"

"What are you waiting for Chim? Come on make a move!" Namjoon said as he encouraged Jimin

"I-I C-Can't!"

"Jiminie-hyung is too afraid Namjoon-hyung" Jungkook said as he laugh

"Obviously! He even choke earlier when he saw him for the first time after one week. He's been complaining of not seeing him, and that he misses him so badly." Hoseok said and laughed as he mocks Jimin devastated state for not seeing Taehyung a week.

"Well, Best of luck Jimin-ah. We obviously heard him saying earlier he even forgot his hyung existed right?" Yoongi added and the remaining three laugh it off, as Jimin stayed silent.

"Of all people who like you, why him Jimin? You never told me the reason before. You just suddenly said to me that you like him" Hoseok asked curiously which caught Jimin off guard

"Yeah Jimin-hyung. Mina the most popular girl in our campus even confess her love for you, and the other guy whose second most popular after you even confess to you, so how come you choose Taehyung over them?" Jungkook asked

"Jimin is probably atractted towards those people who never know he existed" Namjoon came up with a conclusion

"I, U-umm it was love at first sight." Jimin said as he looked at his friends seriously. The four looked at each other and in unison they said ohhhhhh

"Sooo he caught you're attention! Nice nice! I want to congratulate him honestly for caughting your attention. It's the very first time you're interested on someone. Well, although we know you had undergone with different relationships but that is because they all confess to you" Namjoon said as he nodded in agreement

Its true Jimin didn't told his friends about it. But Taehyung caught his attention on the day he saw him by the window of their Art Room. Jimin was playing soccer by that time and took a break when he saw Taehyung. Since then, he would looked at him whenever he had a chance too.

—🐻—

After he ate all of Seokjin's food. He stayed for a couple of minutes before he decide to went to the groceries

"Here's the list of your grocery. Make sure you buy it all and please don't forget to eat. And call me or visit me alright?"
"Yes hyung. Thank you very much"
"Alright, go on"
"I'll see you then hyung. Take care of yourself okay?"

Taehyung hug him and was on his way but his tracks were stopped when someone stood in front of him. He looked at the guy in front of him whose a bit taller than him with a brown hair.

"Kim Taehyung"

Huh? How come he knows me?

"Yes?"

"I'm Seijin. We go to the same school. I'm from the music department"

"Oh. Umm I see. Nice to meet you I guess"

"I-I actually there's something I want to tell you. Can I have a little of your time?"

"Okay. We should talk outside the cafe since I notice everyone is staring at us"

"O-oh I was just gonna tell you that—I like you Kim Taehyung!"

Everyone in the cafe heard the confession and cheered. But Taehyung was disappointed. Well, there are two types of people Taehyung dislike. First, is the one who casually confess to him in front of everyone thinking that he could not say no to them because there's a lot of people anticipating him to say yes. Second, is the one who never understand him. Taehyung had a previous relationship, they broke up because they always fight since Taehyung rarely goes out. Although before they dated, he already warned that his a bit immersed when it comes to his art works. They didn't have an agreement so they broke up. After that Taehyung decided to never enter a relationship again not unless, that person is willing to understand this side of him. And judging from the current person whose confessing to him, he doubt it would last.

"I'm sorry but I can't accept your feelings. Well then, have a good night" Taehyung said as he bow and left the cafe

—🦙—

Seokjin who was looking at them the whole time smirked.

"Tsk Tsk Tsk. That boy made a wrong move in confessing to Taehyung in front of everyone"

"Seokjin-hyung!" Seokjin was startled when Yoongi called him
"What is it? Yoongi-ah?"

They've know each other for a while now as they have the same Department

"I have a tea to spill"
"Then, spill it"
"Well, our Jimin here. Likes your Taehyung very much but he don't know how to approach him"
"Jimin? As in Park Jimin?"
"Yep! it's him"

Seokjin looked at Jimin whose currently pale as white after witnessing Taehyung rejected someone. He will surely be the next to be rejected.

"Hmm. I see. Well, tell him to run after Taehyung now and confess to him. Tell him to spill every feeling he had for Taehyung then, he'll surely caught him"

"Alright! Thanks Seokjin-hyung"
Yoongi immediately run back towards Jimin's and told him, not even in a second he waste his time as he run after Taehyung

Seokjin immediately texted Taehyung after he saw Jimin run

To: My Alien

The person whose gonna show in front of you in a matter of second is willing to stay by your side without complaints. Grab the opportunity you bitch. I'm rooting him for you.

—🐻—

Taehyung received the message. He wasn't that far from the cafe yet when someone called his name which made him stopped from walking

"Kim Taehyung!"

A silver haired guy was running towards him. And believe it or not, his skin glittered as he was hit by the moonlight. Taehyung thought of painting him for a second.

Is this the person Seokjin-hyung was referring too?

"Yes?"

Jimin stopped on his tracks as he face Taehyung his heart is about to explode not because he run all the way to him, but because his gonna confess his feelings to him

"I-I'm Park Jimin, a student taking Performing Arts Major in Dance Program. I'm from the Dance Department. I fell for you the moment I saw you being immersed at you art work in your art room.  I'll walk you to school, I'll carry all your art work supplies, I'll help you with your school works, I'll make sure you eat on time whenever you forgot to eat, I'll bring you food, I'll walk you home, I'll wait for you to finish all your works, I'll cook for you, and I'm willing to stay by your side by all means if you let me Kim Taehyung"

Jimin blurted out everything, as Taehyung looked at him dumbfounded, never in his wildest dream he would be confess by someone in that way.

After minutes of staying silent. Jimin grew nervous but he was taken a back when Taehyung chuckled after redeeming his self from his shock state.

Jimin find Taehyung chuckling cute and again he thank the heavens for the opportunity to hear it. He almost forgot he confess minutes ago.

"Park Jimin was it? Alright if you're that determined let's get to know each other"

Taehyung said as he showed Jimin his boxy smile, to which made Jimin faint overwhelmed from the fact Taehyung accepted his confession and for letting him see his ethereal smile

"Jimin!? Oh shit did you die!?"

Taehyung shouted as his eyes widden upon seeing Jimin fainted. He immediately run towards him.

Meanwhile, all Jimin's friends and Seokjin watched them from afar celebrating after witnessing the confession. They couldn't miss it for the world so they all watched it together. But laughter soon erupted from their mouths the moment they saw Jimin fainting.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

A/n

How's everyone? I just came up with this idea after it pop from my mind. Hope you like it🤗🌸 Stay tuned for the next update. Thank you very much☺️.

-ruri

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

321K 2.8K 42
[𝐁𝐓𝐒] 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘥! ~ a collection of bts bxb one-shots~ started - december 23rd, 2020 ended - august 31st, 2021 @𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘸𝘣𝘦𝘳𝘳𝘺𝘮�...
21.7K 601 9
[ completed ] to help end / start your day warmly or just relax and smile - cotton candy like fluff • one-shots : fluff : soft : try not to die of c...
265 1 30
k.nj♡ when two runaways collide. started: 2020.12.06 ended: 2021.01.28
4.8K 98 17
bunch of taekook oneshots