The Buddy System. *Complet...

By Caffinated_Mama

Back to Hogwarts, Raelyn felt like she was starting all over again. No family, no friends. She was destined t... More

Cast Ideas
Return to Hogwarts
Conversing with Snakes
The Buddy System
Can't Sleep
Potions Class
Classroom antics
Meeting Her
An Unexpected Meet Up
Painting
The Broom Cupboard
Knowing You Better
WOW
Getting Out
While I was sleeping
The Makeover
Apologies
Opening Up
Kissing
Flashback
Hanging with Snakes
The Battle talk
The Date - prt 1
The Date - prt 2
Meetings & Greetings
Leap of Faith?
The Memory
Dean Thomas
Initiations to the Snake Club
Morning After
Like Old Times
Seeing Stars
Azkaban
Dancing
Dearest Azaleah
Dancing in the rain
Shopping
Lucas
Love and War
Quidditch
Hexing & Humour
The Party
News
Packing
Preparations for Arrival
Reunited
Catch Ups
Letters
Trying to Understand
Healer
New styles and stories
Draco
Our Song
The Tree
The prick arrived
Letters
Vulgar Talk
Three Letters
A Letters Request
Lagos
Wren
Home Truths
The Real Teeny
Prick!
Sorting Out Our Issues
More truths
What Ifs
Supermarket
Spice Men
Good Ole Dad
What Needed To Be Said
Christmas Past
Christmas Presents
Castle Escape
Sunrise
Unexpected Meetings
Gifts
Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas
Getting To Know You
Reunion
New Years Eve
Party Prep
Happy New Year!
Minister Visit
St. Mungo's
Plot Twist
Planning
January Blues
New Term
Hospital Wing
Bleeding
Theory
Burn
The Tower
You Heard Me
Pain!
Read My Mind
Trouble Finding Me
Appeal
Fucking Creep
Imperious Curse
Are They Always Like This?
The Answer?
Lucius Malfoy
A Book
To your health
Getting Organised
Blackmail
Toothache
First Year
Kissing
Theodore
Bed Rest
Bolting
Heart to Heart
Round Two
A Trip Down Memory Lane
A Trip Down Memory Lane - part II
The Tape
Lestrange
Celebrating
Unusual Proposal
Buddy Session
Future Plans
Epilogue 1
Epilogue 2

Breakfast

34 1 0
By Caffinated_Mama

The next morning I was woken up bright and early by Draco who was trying to be quiet as he fumbled his way around my room in the dark trying to find his clothes.

I lifted my wand and cast 'lumos' so he could see.

"Shit doll I didn't mean to wake you." He mumbled with his head in a jumper.

A yellow Hufflepuff jumper- clearly not his. He didn't notice as he pulled his head through and talked on.

"I need to head out to practise soon as Theo and Blaise are waiting and I- what the fuck am I wearing?"

"My old jumper. I don't think it suits you il mio amore. Here," I threw his own jumper at him which landed on his head. "Why didn't you catch it?"

"What did you call me?"

"Oh sorry its Italian. It means my love."

"You speak Italian?"

"Sì, ora vai prima di essere in ritardo e togliti quel top ridicolo."

"Hey I look hot in this top bambola," he winked at me.

"Oh Merlino" I rolled my eyes as I jumped out of bed and opened my drawer handing Draco a fresh set of clothes and underwear and socks.

"How do you have my clothes here?"

"You left these here and the house elves washed them and brought them back. I knew they would come in handy."

"Clever and sexy. Mmm." He kissed me as he got dressed.

When we were both ready and opened the bedroom door just as Theo was about to knock meaning poor Draco got a knuckle wrap to the forehead.

"Opps...sorry."

"Mother of fuck Theo are you kidding me?"

"Well that's one way to wake you up."

"Eh...sorry...again. So you heading for breakfast?"

"Lead the way." I smiled.

The Great Hall was quiet when we arrived. Only a handful of students and the rest of the Slytherin Quidditch team. Including the captains Draco & Blaise.

Draco stopped as we entered the hall. "Em...Theo and I are supposed to eat with the team this morning. To have a bit of a pep talk. I mean if you don't want me to I can-"

"Not at all. I am heading out after breakfast anyway with Pansy. I just need to nip back up to the room."

"Did you forget something?"

"No I just want to take a Pepper Up potion. I'm feeling a little off."

He placed his hands on either side of my face and looked into my eyes. "What's wrong? I can miss practise if you aren't feeling well?"

"No silly. A PepperUp Potion will fix me right up. I am fine. You go have breakfast with the team. I will see you later at the match."

"Are you sure? I would rather stay with you if you're not feeling well." He asked trying to read my eyes.

I kissed him and smiled. "Honest. Go have fun. I love you."

He smiled and kissed me back. "I love you too."

He walked on few steps before spinning around and grabbing me again and kissing me.

"See you later doll."

I headed off up to my room again, grabbed a vial, fed Bleu a bagel I swiped from the hall and raced back to the hall and over to my table, surprised to see Harry sitting there.

"Morning handsome."

"Morning Raelyn. I thought since our buddies were both busy we could eat together."

"Good plan!" I smiled sitting down.

He spied my vial in my hand. "You ok?" He asked motioning to the liquid.

"Just a PepperUp to pick me up." I explained as I unstoppered the vial and downed the contents.

"So last night was fun. Are you always so...spontaneous?"

"Depends on my mood. But I'm learning that life is for living and to just cease the day."

"Cease the day. That's good advice. So  last nights lesson was about learning to dance in the rain? You're full of wisdom."

"Well I do try. So what are your plans for today?"

"I am taking Ginny to Madame Paddifoots. Well she has something on this morning so it will be later. Its my idea of hell but I'm indulging Ginny."

"Well that's very noble of you."

"I'm trying to be romantic. Ginny deserves the world and I want to give it to her. I don't want her to get bored. "

"Harry, from what I hear, Ginny has liked you from 1st year. I don't think you need to try so hard. Just be yourself. She is crazy about you."

"I'm new to this whole relationship thing. I don't want to mess it up. I kind of love her."

"Just don't try too hard. Ginny wants to be with you. She doesn't care if it's in a bog, so long as she's with you."

I took a sip of the orange juice as Harry thought for a second.

"Is that how you are with Mal-eh Draco."

"Yip it is".

"Interesting. You make a lot of sense. So what are your plans for Christmas Raelyn?"

"Not much. It will be my first Christmas without my mum. I don't plan to do much at all. Are you heading to The Burrow?"

"Yeah. It will be sorrowful. The first Christmas without Fred." 

"It's hard to believe its been 6 months and then at times it's hard to believe it's only been 6 months."

"I know exactly what you mean. So much has changed in the last 6 months that it seems strange that such a small amount of time has passed. But it would be an insult to their memories if we were to linger on the past. We all fought for this future we have and I for one do not plan to waste a minute of it."

"Very well spoken Mr Potter. Seize the moment basically."

"Basically. So will you be watching Draco later at Quidditch?"

"Of course. I have to be there to support my man."

"You know I think you are good for him. He's not as much of a..... pretentious ass anymore."

I choked on my toast as he finished his sentence. He simply smirked in respsonse.

I suppose he was right in a way. That complete knob that I met that day on the train was no where within the man that I had come to love. 

And thank Merlin for it or I would have to beat it out of him. 

We sat chatting as we finished breakfast before Ginny and Pansy made their way over to our table.

"Morning gorgeous," Pansy smiled at me.

"Morning yourself Pansy," Harry quickly answered as Pansy blushed and Ginny burst out laughing. "So what are you ladies up to today?"

"Well this one," Pansy nodded her head at me, "needs a dress for a party tonight. Will you two be there?"

"Yeah we are going. I haven't a clue what to wear. I may have to raid Hermione's wardrobe." Ginny blushed.

Everyone knew the Weasleys were not the most well of family but they were the nicest and happiest out of any I knew.

There was absolutely no need for Ginny to be embarrassed.

"Well why don't you come with us and see if there is anything you like in the village?" I smiled.

"Oh yes!" Pansy chirped.

"Thank you both but I can't afford a new dress."

"Who said you were buying?" I smirked. "Come on. My treat."

"No way. You don't have to do that. Thank you but I can't. Besides I have detention today for throwing Mrs Norris off the Astronomy Tower."

"YOU WHAT?" Harry shouted. He didn't know whether to be horrified or impressed.

Neither did I.

"Well I mean I did give her anti gravity powder. George's invention. I was hoping she would go up and not down."

All three of us looked at her shocked.

"What? Well I could hardly test it out on a student could I? And she was fine. Floated the whole way down to the....uh well into the lake but I mean she could swim so it was fine."

"Ginerva Weasley you should have been in Slytherin." Pansy laughed.

"Professor Flitwick said the same thing. Anyway I'd better get going. I was hoping my boyfriend would walk me?"

"Sure Gin," Harry smiled standing and taking her hand. "See you ladies later at the party."

As they headed off to the staircase, Pansy and I headed off to the front entrance.

"Oi!"

I turned to see Blaise and Draco running to catch up with us.

"Where the hell fo you think your going?" Draco demanded.

He didn't look pissed but his tone had a hint of annoyance to it. Annoyance and...amusement?

"Em to the village, like we told you." I said looking utterly bewildered.

"Without even a kiss goodbye?"

Oh the little.... Two can play that game.

"Opps sorry - I forgot!" I turned to wink at Pansy who clearly knew I was up to something.

I stepped forward, grabbed Blaise and gave him a swift kiss on the lips. He looked completely shocked and frozen to the spot. The only thing that moved were his eyes which were doing some sort of dance as they moved from Draco to Pansy to me as if waiting for an outburst.

Pansy burst out laughing, clutching her chest as she did, struggling to catch a breath. Draco looked horrified. He had one hand outstretched as if he was about to reach out to me but he too was frozen on the spot.

"Ok toodles," I giggled as I turned Pansy and began to walk away.

I knew I wouldn't get far before he caught up.

I didn't even make it 2 steps.

Draco grabbed my shoulders and spun me around. "Little minx," he growled with a smirk on his lips.

He grabbed my face and smashed his lips to mine.

It was bloody hot. I could feel desire burning inside me. I kissed him back just as passionately. My hands wound their way up to his hair.

He pulled me even closer to him. I forgot that we were standing in a courtyard full of students and possibly teachers as well. But I didn't care. All I cared about in that moment was his lips.

And then they were gone.

I looked up to Draco, scowling. He however was grinning worse than a Niffler in a Gringotts vault.

"You suck!" I groaned.

"Well I can. But that's for later doll."

The colour flooded to my cheeks. I am going to kill him.

Blaise stepped forward and kissed Pansy. It was delicate and romantic and something I never expected of Blaise.

He must really like her.

Draco cupped my face. "I will see you at the match?"

"If I don't find some hunk to satisfy my frustration and desire before then, I dare say you will."

"You're mine," he growled but low so only I could hear him.

And I can't describe to you what that did to me. But suddenly I didn't want to go shopping anymore.

"Yours," I whispered before kissing him again. This one only lasted a second before Pansy pulled me out of his arms.

"Ok that's enough of that. Otherwise we won't get anywhere."

"Ok one last kiss." Draco compromised.

"Ok fine, just one," Pansy said as she grabbed his face as I had done to Blaise and kissed him. "Now are you happy? Let's go Rae."

The look on Draco's face was a picture. I think for as long as I live I will remember his face in that moment.

Utter horror.

Blaise was doubled over laughing as I tried not to giggle. It was extremely funny though.

"Now say goodbye to your girlfriend before I do it again," she warned.

Draco sprang into action, kissing my cheek. "Bye doll...have a nice day...I will see you at the match."

He gave one last scared look to Pansy as he grabbed Blaises shoulder and directed him back into the castle.

"That was priceless. I must threaten to do that again. I've never seen him move so quickly."

"Me neither. It was a picture."

"Well you gave me the idea. I don't know which was funnier. Draco watching you kiss Blaise or me kissing him. He is fun to mess with."

"Poor Draco."

"Poor Draco nothing. He's fine. Now let's get going to find dresses to make both their heads spin tonight."

"Yes," I shook my head to focus my attention and waved to Draco as we headed off down the viaduct and out of the school grounds. "Let's go."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

196K 3.4K 57
A child would come into this world but not your normal baby, not only was she born into the Hale family but she was something the had never existed u...
1.9M 83.8K 127
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
110K 3.3K 124
BEFORE I GIVE THE DESCRIPTION: THIS NOT INTENDED TO BE LIKE ANY TV SHOWS OR MOVIES LIKE 'TWILIGHT OR 'THE VAMPIRE DIARIES'. I AM STARTING IT A LITTLE...
22.2K 1.3K 51
Alice Susanna Smith had never been in control of anything in her life. Living in poverty, train wreck careless mother, runaway father. Growing up she...