When I was your man - Reader...

By Hungarian-Shinobi

Y/n is a 23 year old young woman who is working as a prostitute to struggle through her days in life. She is... More

DISCLAIMER (Please read!)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32 (Last)
Author's note
Chapter 32 (Alternative ending)
MACHINIMA

Chapter 18

1.4K 30 35
By Hungarian-Shinobi

Part 2 of this dirty smut 🛐
Happy reading huns ❤️

.
.
.

Dabi's POV:

Two of my fingers fucked her while I thumbed her clit. She was a moaning mess.

Grabbing her jaw I forced her head to turn sideway so she could look at me. "Stop squirming for fucks sakes." I ordered her.

She gasped when I accelerated the pace of my fingers in her cunt. Her hands were desperately gripping onto the sheets over my bed as she tried her best to stay still for me.

I found a certain spot inside her that caused her to bite on her bottom lip so hard and whine as she arched her back to feel my fingers more in her pretty little cunt.

"Fuck~ please Dabi, I-... Ah~ I want more. More... Please~ I'm begging you" I let out a soft chuckle and gave a slap to her ass again, then leant close next to her ear, nibbling the shell of it.

"What is it baby? Aren't my fingers enough for you? Are you that eager?" I growled lowly beside her ear like a beast, watching every single reaction she did. Makeup over her eyes and lips long gone and messed up, cheeks red, eyes holding desire for more.

"No, it's not enough. I want more~" she moaned. My fingers halted to a stop. She noticed it too and whined, trying to wiggle her ass and ride my fingers to feel more friction. "Please Dabi, please~"

How could I say no to such begging? Besides I want to fill up that cunt too.

I pulled my fingers out, causing her to whine and squirm. I kneeled behind her, lining my cock with her dripping entrance. With my other hand I pushed her head down on the matress.

"Arch that back for me baby and push that ass up high in the air." I ordered her. She didn't want to seem so desperate and tried not to rush her movements, but I easily saw through her. She couldn't hide her desires from me.

I rubbed the tip of my cock over her slick just to tease her. "Please~" she moaned for me.

"Please what?"

Her cheeks turned a deep shade of red. It was just so fun to humiliate her, but she loved it.

"Don't be so mean... Please please~" like a fucking bitch she moved her ass round and round just to feel the tip of my dick more on her needy cunt.

I snickered and pushed my dick all the way in without answering her. My cock was throbbing as I heard her crying out my name when I took her till my pelvis made contact with her juicy cunt. Once I was fully inside of her she tried to bury my cock even more deeper by wiggling her ass side to side.

"Damn baby, you are so fucking needy aren't you? Desperately trying to get my cock as deep as you can. Not that I'm complaining though." I chuckled.

I pulled halfway out "It's just ah~" then I thrusted deep inside her again, our skins slapping against each other. "It feels so fucking good oh my god~" she slurred on her words.

My hand wandered over her ass and gave her a harsh smack, causing her to whine from the sudden contact. Then I moved my hand to one of her soft breasts, gripping on it eventually, pinching her nipple as I fucked her in a rythm.

"Mine." I growled. "All of this fucking body and pussy is mine." All she could do was moan and whimper like a bitch, eagerly nodding in agreement that she's mine.

"Your pussy is so fucking wet baby." I said through gritted teeth. She was right with her earlier statement. It felt so good to fuck her.

I spread her asscheeks and watched my cock disappear in that slick hole. She was almost shaking from pleasure when I started toying with her swollen clit, rubbing small circles on it.

Her hands almost tore the sheets for now because of how desperately she gripped onto it for dear life. My movements had her nearly crashing onto my bed. It shook violently, it's headboard hitting the wall each time I bottomed out. None of us cared about that matter of course, we only paid attention on how fucking good all of this felt.

I reached under her neck and pulled her up so I could speak into her ear. "You are always talking shit, being a fucking sassy bitch but now that I stuff you full all you do is moan and whimper. No fucking word comes out of you. Just staying quiet, why is that baby?" I muttered. She didn't respond properly however and it annoyed me.

I tilted her jaw up and halted to a stop with my movements, keeping my cock buried deep inside her. "Use your fucking words slut."

"Please Dabi I dono, please fuck me, I want your cock more please~" she moaned. "Please stuff me more, I wanna cum so fucking bad, please~" from the side she looked at me with puppy eyes and she sucked on one of my fingers. That would probably make any man soften for her.

But I'm not any man...

Her lips quivered. She tried to bounce on my cock to fuck herself, but I kept her still by her hip, digging my fingers over her hipbone. That will probably leave a bruise on her.

She kept on sucking my fingers. With the same palm which I used to hold her jaw, I tore it away only to slap her cheek. Again she was moaning like a whore at the sudden contact.

She chanted thank yous with teary eyes after I pushed her body back on the matress to continue fucking her mercilessly.

"You really don't fall far from your so called profession aren't you baby?" I mocked her. "Maybe I should use my quirk and burn my name over your ass to tell the world you are Dabi's bitch."

She gasped. "No!"

"Heh what was that?" I teased but she could only moan lustfully in response since I was pounding her wet pussy.

"Please fuck me~" she moaned, pairing her moans with screams as she chanted my name over and over again.

"You really are a slut. Shamelessly begging for my cock like that. Fucking bitch. But such a good girl aren't you? Such a good girl you would let your master cum inside you huh?" I said through gritted teeth, fucking her hard.

She moaned a loud yes for me, craving to feel being used to my own will till I came inside her.

"That's it baby, that's my girl." I praised, pulling her up again to kiss her jaw. She turned her head more to my direction, yearning for a kiss.

"I wanna kiss you, please."

"So needy." I scoffed, but eventually granted her wish this once and kissed her lips, smirking and finding my way to rub her clit again, causing her to moan into our kiss.

She slipped her tongue in my mouth, tracing my tongue piercing with the tip of it.

I was so deep in her that I could feel her stomach rising each time I was balls deep within her pussy since my hand was both holding and rubbing her clit to keep her body in place. She was unable to muffle or hold back her moans. Probably the neighborhood heard her screaming. If they did, well... it's not like any of us cared anyway.

"Dabi~ I'm gon' cum." She slurred on her words again. I could clearly see her eyes rolling back to her skull. Her insides were clamping down at my cock and fuck... that was an amazing feeling. She felt so fucking good.

"Are you? Then go on. Cum for your master baby." I grunted, fucking her in a brand new ferocity, filling her up to the hilt as my fingers never once left that little bud on her pussy.

She turned to kiss me again and I felt her clenching down on me again, meaning she finally came and now she's riding out her orgasm while moaning into my mouth.

However my movements didn't stop at all. I didn't finish yet so whether she bears with me or not, I'm going to continue to fuck her. And god I loved how she went limp against me, twitching and squirming as I continued to abuse her clit and pussy.

She whined and grabbed my hand to move it away, but I didn't let her to do so. She was a panting, whining mess.

I loved it...

"Bear with it baby. Aren't you a naughty little slut? I thought you could handle more than that." The joy of overstimulation was obvious on her face expressions. It brought tears to her eyes and she would have collapsed already if I didn't hold her still within my arms.

"I'm gonna fuck you dumb. Fuck you till your brain goes mush. That's what you deserve you bratty bitch." She tried to push herself forward. "Where do you think you are going? Fucking take it." I chuckled darkly and grabbed her hip firmly with one hand, shoving my cock back deep inside.

"Fuck~ Dabi~ Dabiii~ oh god..." She came again, and I couldn't hold back anymore either and stopped, giving her one last hard thrust as I came.

"Fuck" I groaned and rammed into her one more time to ride out my high.

That feeling of ecstasy clouded my mind as I felt my dick pulsating in that pretty little pussy.

I slowly pulled out of her and let her go. Her upper body landed over the sheets, leaving me a clear view on her cunt and let me see as our cum is leaking out of her slutty hole.

"What a beautiful sight." I slapped her ass once more then got up from the bed. My whole body was sweating like crazy. I had to pull myself together to go and take a shower, because if I collapse now over my bed, I won't get up easily.

However the exhaustion was bigger than my will. (Y/n) also turned on her back so I got on top of her, kissing her neck softly.

I pulled back and caressed her cheek with the back of my hand. "You alright?" I asked.

"I think... but I'm fucking tired." She giggled.

I couldn't help but chuckle at her. "You are tired? I was the one doing all the work yet you are the one tired. It's a bit funny don't you think?"

"Oh shut up Dabi..." she pushed on my chest. She's back to her original bratty self.

I kneeled up in front of her and grabbed her thighs, parting her legs and seeing our cum oozing out of her pussy. With my right I palmed her cunt and collected everything before it could dirty the sheets and go to waste.

I brought my hand to her lips and she opened up without hesitation, welcoming my fingers. She sucked on them, keeping eye contact all the while.

"What a bitch." I chuckled and she hummed, letting go of my fingers eventually with a small pop sound. "That was hot you know."

"We should clean up." She suggested.

I totally agreed with her so I stood up and offered a hand for her to take. She did and I pulled her up on her feet. Her legs were trembling, screaming for support, so I let her hold onto me as we went together to my bathroom to clean ourselves.

Once we were finished we went back to my bedroom, cuddling up beneath the covers.

Then I heard small sounds coming from her laptop, assumpting they were notifications. The laptop still laid on the drawer but the screen was pitch black, even the sceeensaver stopped.

"Seems like your pervert viewer misses you." I mumbled.

"I don't care..." She replied, getting even more closer to me, but I was curious so I got up from the bed and took a look at her laptop. "Dabi!"

Messages from the same guy S_tenko123 popped up on the screen.

'I want my money back if you don't show me what you promised.'

'Oi I'm serious. Give me my money back.'

'You fucking slut don't ignore me. You have no idea who you are talking to and who you are messing with. That money was tons of bucks so either make a show for me finally or send back my money.'

And more and more threatening messages...

"This guy has serious anger issues and acts so childish, whoever he is... He wants his money back." I laughed.

"Just block him I don't care... You can find the block button on the top right corner." (Y/n) mumbled lazily and rolled on her side, hugging the blanket to herself. She's already half asleep.

Without saying a word I blocked the guy and closed the laptop, then climbed back into the bed next to her. She snuggled to my chest and I wrapped my arm around her fraile body.

She's only mine from now on...

Or once was...

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

End of Chapter 18

Comments and votes are always appreciated ❤️ Don't forget to put the book in your list if you want to get a notification whenever I update!

I believe you all know who is S_tenko123 right? ತ‿ʖತ

You can support me and my work on Patreon here: https://www.patreon.com/user?u=104357938 (Link in bio too) Extra content continuously being uploaded

-Hungarian Shinobi

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.7K 1.9K 22
Y/N has lived her whole live in Japan. Shes a regular girl who loves anime. Her favorite anime is called 'my hero academia'. She just thinks she has...
3.6K 77 16
Dabi takes a liking to Y/N, a kind yet deflated hero with a healing quirk. After stalking and kidnapping her, Dabi works to convince Y/N to switch si...
1.1M 42.5K 169
You're sort of a slut. And a spy. A slutty spy. (does contain lemons - I've marked those chapters!) #1 bnhafanfic on Dec 29, 2020! #1 bakugoxreader...
2.3K 74 19
ᴛʀᴜꜱᴛ™ 𝘠𝘦𝘢𝘩, 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘧𝘶𝘯𝘯𝘺. 𝘞𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘢 𝘥𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘬? An infamous villain by the name of Dabi meets a bartender who he feels almost drawn...