My Don ✔︎

By itgirlkimz

[ COMPLETED ] Kamila Bailey or Kam is a new girl in Kellits, Clarendon, a new high school, a new friend, and... More

Intro
Main Characters pt.1
New beginnings
Tattooed guy
D'yani
First kiss
Best friend
Imperfection
Altercation
Home alone
Sports day
Sports day continued
Bonding
Meeting parents
Likkle parchii
Unexpected
Birthday twins
Unthinkable
Brother in law
The X
Symptoms
Teenage pregnancy
The first crisis
Shattered
Disputes
Brothers
Possessive
Thomas
If I ain't got you
Picture day
Dry cry
Bonding with daddy
Graduation Day
Bare wit me
You're beautiful
Location
Taken
Separated
Note
You are like Papa!
"Then you and me"
Everything I wanted
You did not break mee ♫︎
Forgiveness
Pacify her ♫︎
Blackmail
Break up
Make up
Daddy's babygirl
Unfaithful
Main Characters pt.2
Old friend
Brotherly love
Momma's boy
Unpredicted
Mistake
Hit different
Secrets & lies
NOT A CHAPTER
Fake smiles
Defile
His peace
Love is blind
Too experienced
Hurtin' me
Exchange
Arya Parchment
Parenthood 1
Parenthood 2
Shady
Stubborn
Baby mothers
The Fam
Beach house
Beach house continued
Hard for me
Surgery
Leaving her
My Don II

Birth date

4.9K 424 171
By itgirlkimz

D'yani's Pov

I ran down the stairs fast, mi nah play tonight mi ago murder him. Him fucking mad but mi ago teach him.

"PARTY OVA EVERYONE LEAVE PLEASE" I only said please because mi respect some of them, the living room did a clear out mi see the man in a mi house a drink liquor n a laugh wid him waste friends.

Mi lock the door going over there, using mi gun n lick him in him face him drop aground, mi kick him in a he face.

"Pussyole weh you feel like, a so uh out road a carry round mi baby mother name," he got up back with the help of the stool.

"Fuck off, look like mi care bredda," mark said mi kick him in a his belly and he start to fight back wid him girly lick them.

"Mek mi did know say she yah trouble uh dead long time," mi just wah mash up him face more, mi use mi knee n lick him ova a ground mi still drunk yf, mi go in the kitchen fi a knife and slab him in a he belly.

him friends looks horrified and jump out through the window,"parchii BBC bro no kill him just chill out" he tried to hold me back then the pussy seh.

"Suck uh mada parchii" he coughs up blood,

Suck uh mada parchii

His voice replays in my head, nobody cya stop me now him affi dead now.

"Parchii no, bro just think, memba yah change bro uh done wid that, you fada nah go get uh outa a this yah situation if you go prison so you can get in a problem doh mek uh anger get the best a you, uh baby mother soon have uh baby bro" Kareem says I still see red I'm gonna kill him right now nobody cya stop mi.

"D'yani the baby a come, Kam water broke" Mick shouted from upstairs loudly, mi run uf opening the door, she was on the ground roaring mi tell r it would a put r in labor.

"You okay baby," I helped her to the downstairs she screamed out, fuck she's not.

"I'm never having another child" she sobbed" ahhhhhh, D'yani it hurts so bad" mi feel bad I wish I could take the pain for her.

"Earth to D'yani get the car ready now, she in pain" fuck mi freeze, mi get the car ready, jumping out to help her.

"Is she ok?" Mark says dis bombole.

"Pussyole come out a mi house uh get Lucky else uh dead tonight , mi wah see you 2feet close to anyone a mi family members n you we see" Kareem push him out him bloody bad, mi wipe the blood off mi hands mi no wah she see it.

I drive to the hospital carefully

"Ahhhhh" she screamed, she was sweating bad, groaning.

"Just calm down Kam" I heard Kareem say.

"Kareem just fuck ahhhh fuckkk D'yani hurry up" Kamila sobbed.

"Mick mek she control her breathing" mi did reach a nurse come out wid a wheelchair.

"You can't come in" the fuck I can't.

"You know my family owns this right" she looks astonished.

"Mr parchment I didn't recognize you, I'm so sorry, please put this on" she give mi one a dem blue gown and a mask.

"Your just 3cm dilated miss, you can't push until 10 cm just breath in and out slowly, I'll be right back," the nurse states.

"D'yani it hurts bad," she cried on my chest.

I feel so bad.

"It's fine babe, just breathe, where does it hurts," I asked she says her back the bed was pretty big because I'm VIP.

I turned her slowly rubbing her back, "shhh don't cry, I'm here okay mi nah go nowhere Eva, I love you" I kissed her head and she calmed down a little.

I rubbed her tummy it looks so pale now, "baby please stop hurting mommy just calm down princess, I can't wait to see you," I kiss dem both.

She drops asleep so me go call her sisters to come to the hospital now.

The nurse came back in to check the machine

"Mr parchment she's gonna be fine, stay with her the contraction will be back any time now," I said okay thanking her.

...

8 hours later

She's been in pain for 8 fucking hours crying and telling me she can't do it.

"Oh my god D'yani, call the nurse I think it's time". she screamed out

"Nurse!, nurse! The baby a come" she ran with some other people I stayed by Kam's side holding her hands.

"Ok Mrs. Parchment, you are fully dilated, I can see the head, call the midwives now," she said to her fellow coworker.

"Please get the baby out now please," Kam squeeze my hand tight.

"Miss just relax it's fine, please calm down I can tell this is your first time please we are good at our jobs it will be fine" Kam nodded.

The midwives came inside, and they started telling her to push hard, she screamed, cussed me out, then blocked out.

"What's wrong with her," I said to the doctor.

"Sir please just let us do this wait over there please" I just rubbed my face sitting down.

Keep calm D'yani doh mek a scene

Then I heard a cry, I got up quickly, and the doctor beamed.

"It's a girl, Mr parchment, you want to hold her" mi a badman mi no cry but fuck mi start bawl uf, she so fucking beautiful like her mom.

"Nurse the mother is in shock," the nurse says and they said I should leave it, nothing major, the baby needs to be taken care of properly.

"What is wrong," nobody responded to me so grabbed the man doctor.

"Sir calm down, she's back it was just, emotional dystocia, she was in shock please let us help wait outside" I dropped him walk out to the family taking off this hot mask and rubbing my head,

"D'yani is everything alright," Janelle asked with Gabriel at her side looking worried.

"Yes it's a girl" I smiled we hugged each other,

"Congratulations, daddy parchii," Kareem said I hugged him, all this mek mi soft asf.

"D'yani Parchment right?" A nurse says.

"Why, who's asking"

"Your mother woke up from the coma, I must say you have a lucky family, you can see her now if you'll like" I followed her, and the others watched me.

She looks so unwell.

"My sweet D'yani" she cried hugging me close.

"Mommy I missed you so much".

"Shhh, I'm here, what are doing here, I just woke up you couldn't have reached that quickly" I helped her ease up a little.

"Well Kam had the baby, she is so tiny and cute mom, mi cya wait fi you see r" she holds my hand smiling.

"That's great, is Kam alright" I sigh.

"Well she was in shock, but now she is resting, I really love her mom" she's the best thing that ever happened to me, my baby had my baby.

"I'm glad, she a good girl, I lost the baby D'yani" she lowered her head crying.

"I'm so sorry," she cried on my chest.

The door opened it was Robert.

"Lisa-" she glares.

"Get the fuck out, you killed my baby, he killed my baby D'yani" she sobbed hard

"Lisa I'm s-". I got up," she said to leave, you lost your chance just fucking go," he looks at mum moving slowly backward leaving.

"Mum just rest I have to check on Kamila"I went into the next room,

Kamila's pov 🦋

"You are awake now, how do you feel," the nurse ask.

"I'm tired, hungry, sore, irritated and my boobs are aching," I said not holding back.

"That's all normal do you want to meet your baby" I nodded sniffing, she went out of the room then I saw D'yani.

"Hey baby momma, you okay"I gave him a kiss.

"I didn't mean to say I hate you, and that you're a stupid idiot it was the pain" he laughs.

"It's fine, I'm glad you're ok, she looks like you" omg she

"Yea it's a baby girl," the nurse gave her to me and I cried, I made her, well me n D'yani.

"I'll give you space to feed her and I need her name for her birth certificate and a witness" she left.

He came to sit beside me, I took out one of my breasts and he smirks what a nasty boy.

Giving her n she grabs on me bawl" Jesus Christ, it's painful" I said she just suck mi life out but I wouldn't give it for nothing.

To be continued...

Something bad finna happen next chapter,:-(

Guess what and I'll mention you in the next one:-\

D'yani be like- ok I'm done😭😭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.2K 1.2K 11
Kayla Williams never anticipated falling in love with a man much older than herself, let alone the powerful don of her community and her best friend'...
11.6K 407 12
In her eleventh year of school, she expects things to go as they always have-smoothly and under control. With her focus set on acing her SBAs and CSE...
14.4K 894 30
𝘢 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘯𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘱 𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘥𝘪𝘧𝘧𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴
403K 42.5K 103
I'm starting to wonder if I'm the problem? There is no way i attract this naturally...I should've listened when my mother told me to stay away from b...