❁ ════ ❃•Sweet Blossom•❃ ════...

By namtiddiesavior

"ᎽϴႮ ᎠᎬՏᎬᎡᏙᎬ Ͳϴ ᏴᎬ ᎻᎪᏢᏢᎽ ᎪᏀᎪᏆΝ" "ᎬᏙᎬΝ ᏆҒ ᏆͲ'Տ ΝϴͲ ᏔᏆͲᎻ ᎻᏆᎷ" ❁ ════ ❃• 🌼 •❃ ════ ❁ -ᎫᏆᏦϴϴᏦ ᎪႮ -ՏᎻᏆᏢ ᎪႮ -ᎪᏴϴ More

ᎠᏆՏᏟᏞᎪᏆᎷᎬᎡ
𝗢𝘂𝗿 𝗡𝗲𝘄 𝗛𝗼𝗺𝗲
𝗙𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱𝘀 𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝗜𝗱𝗲𝗮𝘀
𝗔 𝗟𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲 𝗛𝗲𝗹𝗽
𝗥𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗼𝗻𝘀
𝗖𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗗𝗮𝘆𝘀
𝗜𝗻 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗘𝗻𝗱
𝗧𝗵𝗲𝘀𝗲 𝗪𝗮𝘆 𝗢𝗿 𝗔𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿
𝗟𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗡𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
𝗡𝗼 𝗙𝗲𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀
𝗚𝗿𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗘𝘆𝗲𝘀
𝗚𝗲𝘁 𝗧𝗼 𝗞𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗠𝗲
𝗟𝗮𝗸𝗲
𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁'𝘀 𝗧𝗵𝗲𝘀𝗲?
𝗧𝗮𝗹𝗸
𝗣𝘂𝘀𝗵
𝗣𝘂𝘀𝗵: 𝗡𝗮𝗺𝗴𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗻
𝗦𝘂𝘀𝗽𝗶𝗰𝗶𝗼𝘂𝘀
𝗔𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗥𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗲
𝗙𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗮𝗹
𝗧𝘄𝗶𝗻𝗸𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗟𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝘀
𝗙𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗠𝘆 𝗘𝘆𝗲𝘀
𝗖𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗿
𝗕𝗼𝘂𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘁
𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁
𝗗𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗸𝘀 𝗙𝗼𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗼
𝗔𝗽𝗽𝗿𝗼𝘃𝗮𝗹
𝗔 𝗗𝗮𝘁𝗲
𝗡𝗶𝗰𝗲 𝗠𝗲𝗮𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴
𝗡𝗲𝘄 𝗙𝗲𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴
𝗦𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗹
𝗔𝗱𝘂𝗹𝘁 𝗧𝗮𝗹𝗸
𝗦𝘄𝗲𝗲𝘁𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀
𝗧𝗼 𝗚𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗠𝘆 𝗛𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁
𝗖𝗼𝗻𝗳𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻
𝗠𝘆 𝗛𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀
𝗘𝗽𝗶𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲

𝗣𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘁𝘆 𝗣𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘁𝘆

422 32 4
By namtiddiesavior

❁ ════ ❃•  •❃ ════ ❁

❁ ════ ❃• 🌼 •❃ ════ ❁

A new day rolled in and jimin looked at his clothes laying on his bed as he debated what was more suitable for the occasion, after the other day yoongi gave his friend a call and arranged a meeting for him to meet jimin and jun-seo at the school "mommy what's taking so long?" His son entered the room clinging onto the doorknob "I'm choosing what to wear pumpkin" the boy walked further into the bedroom glancing at the three sets of clothes "but you look pretty in everything, why choose?" His green eyes looking up at his blonde parent "because we are going to sign you up at school and I need to look presentable" jun-seo looked back at the bed and three spread clothes "which one you think I should wear?" Placing a hand softly on top of his sons head who gave a thoughtful hum scanning each one of them. The first set was a white high waisted pair of jeans with a black long sleeved shirt, the second one was a pair of dark blue fitted jeans with a light blue button up cardigan, last but not least, the third one was a white silky skirt with small flowers doodles paired up with a lacy white tank top, jun-seos eyes glimmered his mind set to see his mom wearing the pretty skirt, it was no secret jimin kept himself covered most of the time and that he felt insecure of his body even if the six year old wasn't quite aware of that "these!" He pointed at the last outfit making jimin hesitant "are you sure? The other two are very good options too and ma-"

"No no I wanna see you in the pretty skirt, you used to like them a lot remember?" True, he had shown his pup thousands of pictures from when he was younger wearing what made him most confident, maybe he could have that boost now "okay, seems like a good idea then"

"Woah!!" Jun-seo smiled from ear to ear hugging jimins waist while peeking from behind the omega at the long mirror, he was right, his mom looked the prettiest wearing a skirt specifically with the way the clothing made his face light up in delight "now do your makeup!" Jimin gulped at the idea "I don't know pumpkin maybe that's too much" a new voice joined namjoons figure leaning against the doorway "I agree with jun-seo, you should do your makeup it has always made you feel confident" jimins nose scrunch up knowing the man knew him all too well, fairly enough ofcourse, they hadn't been good friends for more than 8 years in vain "do it! Do it! Do it!" His son chanted provoking an eye roll from him followed by a soft smile "alright fine, but on one condition" he crouched down to be on eye level with his son "you better eat what uncle joon cooked" jun-seo gulped unsure of at what cost he wanted to see his mother happy "fine" he gave a defeated sigh and followed a hurt namjoon out the room and to the kitchen, jimin watched in almost agony as his son left to eat the probably burnt food his uncle prepared. With a sigh jimin sat down in front of his mirror pulling out his makeup brushes and foundation to then start.

"Oh wow" jun-seo looked up at his uncle who stared mouth agape while holding his coffee mug "do I look that bad?" Jimin spoke from behind the pup making him turn around and gasp as loud as he could "mommy you look so beautiful!! You are the prettiest!!" The boy hurried out of his seat excitedly jumping up and down while hugging a blushing jimin "thank you sweetie" cradling the side of his sons face "do I look weird?" With worry he looked at the older man who shook his head "completely the opposite jimin, you look truly, even more beautiful than without makeup" jimin chuckled "you never fail to be such a romantic" namjoon gave bow wearing a deep dimpled smile "my pleasure" he offered the younger a cup of coffee while his nephew went back to his seat "totally worth it" the boy mumbled while stuffing his mouth with food that was slightly burnt.

After breakfast jimin gathered his stuff making sure to save in his purse what necessary and collecting the carpet with what he needed to register his son in these new school "are we all ready?" Namjoon combed his hair back while giving a small hum, the three of them exiting the apartment while jimin locked "hi little one" taehyung greeted the small pup whose eyes glimmered at the sight of the waddling omega "hi tete, hi tiny baby" waving at the rosegold male and then at his baby bump but startled when the man let out a low hiss of pain "don't worry our little one just woke up grumpy" seokjin reassured the boy who clearly seemed sad like if he had done something wrong "he is mad?" Looking at the alpha who was carrying a couch along jungkook "yeah they didn't even let me sleep" taehyung huffed rubbing circles on his belly before his eyes landed on the blonde omega "oh my god jimin! You look so pretty" he reached for the older "who?" Jungkook looked up eyes right away finding the blonde omega making his smile fall and body freeze making his foot to get stuck on the step and making his body fall forward with a loud thud "fuck" he muttered face flat against the floor before he was helped up by seokjin everyone rushing to help the young alpha "are you alright? You fell hard"

"Yeah I'm fine all good why wouldn't I be good? Everythings great! I gotta go" he avoided looking at jimin and quickly left the apartment complex "that was very weird" indeed but who could blame the poor alpha that was just blessed with the mesmerizing sight of park jimin ofcourse the man was meant to freak out specially when the man made his heart go-

"Shut up!" Jungkook groaned in annoyance rubbing his temple while furiously walking down the street, his mind making tricks to him as it displayed an image he would've never expected to see, Jimin in a skirt, he was one lucky alpha to have witnessed such a beautiful creature because for some reason the blonde looked even more attractive than he already was. While jungkook escaped from his thoughts -or from the author-, jimin, jun-seo and namjoon bid their goodbyes at the couple and started to make their way to the school recommended by yoongi.

"Up we go!" Namjoon smiled after his words together with jimin raising jun-seo up in the air before he landed back on his feet "one more time!" They counted to three and raised the boy again in the air before he landed back on his feet the sight of the school coming into view "so far so good" namjoon spoke jimins mind at the sight of the colorful walls of the school, they pushed open the school doors walking down the hall until they came to a stop in front of the office holding the name of yoongis friend, the blonde raised his fist lightly knocking on the door, they could hear some shuffling before the door was opened by a tall handsome male.

His black round glasses slightly covered by his black hair and his green tea like scent giving him away as an alpha "hi! You must be the parks?" The man smiled looking between the three "yeah" jimin muttered scanning the rather messy attire of the teacher "please come in, sorry for the mess" they stepped into the office the two adults scanning every inch of the room not easing up while taking a seat, jimin pulling his son into his lap protectively keeping him close "sorry, I left the window open and the air messed my office around" he chuckled taking a seat across them after he closed named window "yoongi mentioned you, you must be jimin and that little boy jun-seo right?" Looking at the blonde and chestnut haired "yeah, nice to meet you..." trailing off while shaking hands "Si-Hoon, nice to meet you as well" he smiled before turning to namjoon "you must be Jun-seo's dad, nice to meet you Mr.Park" namjoon frowned shaking the man's hand while the little alpha giggled from his place on his parents lap "no I'm namjoon, his uncle" Si-Hoon raised his brows in surprise looking between the two adults "I'm sorry I didn't know" he nervously chuckled and straightened up on his chair "Don't worry it's not the first time" jimin cleared his throat and placed the documents on the desk "here are his grades and what the school asked me to bring" the man nodded taking in his hands the carpet "he will be starting first grade with us?" Jimin hummed "I see no problem in accepting him we have enough space for new kids, I would simply like to make him a psychological exam for routine and because yoongi mentioned you just moved here and some personal issues" jimins head Tilted to the side indicating him to continue, Si-Hoon cleared his throat hands clasped together on top of the desk "he um mentioned about his dad and I would like to make sure we are aware of your situation in case he needs any kind of special attention" the omega and alpha looked at each other before nodding at the man across them.

"If it's okay with you, could you please wait outside while I talk with jun-seo?" Hesitantly jimin nodded following namjoon outside and leaving his son in the office "it will go well, you'll see" the older reassured while taking a seat by the outside bench, jun-seo kicked his legs back and forth while seating on the slightly tall chair, green orbs following the man who stood up and walked around until he was seating next to him "hi jun-seo, my name is Si-Hoon" jun-seo gave a polite smile and small wave "we are just going to talk while..." he trailed off pulling out a paper sheet and colors "you do some drawings" the pup hummed receiving the things from the man "so tell me, how have you been liking Wellspring so far? Has it been what you expected?" The little alpha gave a thoughtful hum looking through the variety of colors finally picking the green one "it's been fine, I have new friends and so does my Mommy, he also smiles more now!" He chimed starting to draw an outline "really? Is that bad or good?"

"Good! With his other friends he didn't smile as much as he does now, they made him sad" the alphas head tilted to the side brows pulled together "why is that?" Jun-seo fell silent and looked over at the door "my Mommy doesn't like to say it, but, he still misses daddy"

"My uncle once got mad at mommy's friends and shouted at them, he said they where fake and just hurting him" he was quite surprised at the good memory of the six year old "when was these?" Jun-seo shrugged starting to make a dinosaur "I just remember that. My Mommy is the strongest!" he smiled with glimmering eyes "and what about your daddy? Can you tell me about them?" He watched the boy now pick the black color going over the outline of his dinosaur "I never met him, mommy showed me pictures of him, lookie" he reached for his short pockets pulling out a folded paper "he let's me keep these one with me" he gave the man the picture who unfolded it and looked at it, it was the blonde omega outside what looked like a collage facility with a man next to him, the two with their arms linked and smiling "that's my daddy" the little chubby finger pointed at the man with silver hair,his features very similar to jun-seo's.

❁ ════ ❃•  •❃ ════ ❁

❁ ════ ❃• 🌼 •❃ ════ ❁

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7K 345 26
Jimin is an omega struggling with raising two kids by himself. When you throw in his newfound sobriety, the hate his older son has for him, the retur...
27.9K 1.7K 45
*Sequel to That One Popular Kid* After a few years of being apart, Yoongi finally gets to go to Seoul in hopes of finding Jimin, who left him hanging...
62.5K 2.2K 62
ᴀ sᴛᴏʀʏ ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴀ ʙᴏʏ ɪs ᴛᴏᴏ ᴀғʀᴀɪᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴀʟᴋ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏʏ ʜᴇ's ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ɪɴ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ sᴏ ʜᴇ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴛᴇxᴛs ʜɪᴍ ɪɴsᴛᴇᴀᴅ... ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇɴ ʜᴇ ʀᴇᴀʟɪᴢᴇs, ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇʏ...
28.2K 2.2K 34
[COMPLETED] ɢᴇɴʀᴇ - ᴀʙᴏ ᴀᴜ, ᴍᴇʟᴏᴅʀᴀᴍᴀ, ғʟᴜғғғғғ 𝘑𝘪𝘮𝘪𝘯, 𝘢𝘯 𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘨𝘢 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘢 𝘳𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘦𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘥, 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘰𝘷�...