Arranged~Hoseok ff~●(Re-writt...

Από jxhopefull_

Hoseok: KEEP YOUR FUCKING VOICE DOWN! You flinch hard. His cold expression was enough to make you scared to... Περισσότερα

Him
Chapter 2
Sweet night
regret
Chapter: 5
A phone call
Chapter: 7
a nightmare
Home
Caught
Chapter: 11
Chapter: 12
chapter 13
Unexpected
Mi Sun
Chapter: 16
Unhoped response
first kiss
Accidents
Crimes
Denies
NOTE
Playing with knives
The last: Sympathy
Holy shit

Witness

302 22 1
Από jxhopefull_

It was the weekend, and nearly a week since Mi Sun showed up to Yoongi. Hoseok was doing better with his health. And after he joined his work place again, he was resting while spending his well deserved time with you at home today. While Yoongi was just thinking about starting his another day, as usual, he would pick up the mug from the shelves and pour in some coffee in it. Sighing as soon as he looks down at the liquid with his waving reflection in it.

.

His low tired eyes were soon about to get alarmed from the sound of his phone ringing. The bell reaches his ears, him turning to face it. He gets out of his thoughts and takes a step forwards to pick the noisy device up.

.

Yoongi
H-hello?

.

Mi Sun
Yoongi...it's me...Mi Sun.

.

Yoongi
*looks down in silence*

.

Mi Sun
We need to talk...actually discuss something.

He closes his eyes while rubbing his face in tension as if he regretted picking the call. He leans on the counter-top and looks up while inhaling before he spoke.

.

Yoongi
Is there anything left to discuss?

.

Mi Sun
...it's about Hoseok.

.

Yoongi
*eyes widened*

.

Mi Sun
Get your pretty ass over by 12 today, you got that? I texted you the place.

She spoke, ending the awkard silence and disconnects immediately. Lowering her hand and sighing deeply.

.

He repeated in his head ''What is with this woman? Will she tell me something? About hoseok? Well then why was she hiding it earlier? She lied? Or is it that she is finally in love with me?".

.

+++

.

Yoongi
What is it?

.

Mi Sun
Nice to see you Yoon-

.

Yoongi
Just get to the business. You said on call that it's about Hoseok.

.

Mi Sun
*sighs* Yea. It is.

He leans forwards to hear carefully.

.

Mi Sun
I wanted to share it...with you.

She looks down.

.

Mi Sun
I am ready...to accept everything I witnessed that day.

.

Yoongi
Mm...go ahead.

.

Mi Sun
I think you already know that me and Hoseok were about to get married. We were engaged at that time. Everyone was happy for us except his mom. When Hoseok told her that he proposed me to marriage and even gave me this ring, she wasn't very happy.

.

[Flashback]

Mi Sun was holding some shopping bags in her hand before she stepped towards the door to open it. But before she turned the knob, she could hear Hoseok quarreling with someone...and it sounded like his mom. Their voices were loud and they were fighting about Mi Sun.

"N-no...there is no way you can marry that girl. Her family killed your fathe-"

"You're wrong...she doesn't have anything to do with it! It's not her fault!" He fought back for Mi Sun. She was in silence staring at him with tears.

"You...are not getting married to that girl. That is my decision...whether you accept it or not"

She spoke in a strong voice with a hidden pain while remembering her husband's death. He had committed suicide...for the loss he had in company. The loss was big, and the loans too. Mi Sun's father, he was like an enemy of Mr Jung in company. He was the guy who destroyed Jung and his career, leaving Mr Jung no choice but to end himself. He left his wife and a 16 year old boy behind, who grew up to hate his own father. He hated him, to him, his father was a coward who disappeared and left his family.

.

Mi Sun slowly releases her hand from the door knob. She was hurt inside. How hoseok's mother or her soon becoming mother-in-law was blaming her for Jung's death that happened years ago.

.

But something hit hoseok inside when he saw his mom refusing to him again and again. His breath was getting deeper and now easily heard from a distance. His eyes were turning dark. Now, his own mom was starting to look like his worst enemy.

.

Hoseok
You still...care about that bloody coward?

Her eyes widened up and her eyes looked straight in Hoseok's.

.

Mrs Jung
Oh I wish you aren't talking about your father he-

.

Hoseok
I am.

.

He looks up at her while starting to take steps near her. A wierd sensation rushes down her body noticing his dark eyes.

.

Mrs Jung
H-he is your father...he loved y-

.

Hoseok
If he had truly loved us...would he leave us behind in this hell? With no money or food?

.

Mrs Jung
SHUT UP! You are crazy! I told you already...you are not marrying that bitch!

.

As soon as she says it, Mi Sun's eyes pop out. She didn't know what was going on and decides she would open the door. Slowly peaking in.

But his dark eyes grew darker. His mother looks down at his hand to notice he was holding a knife. Her eyes widens in fear. Before she tried to speak or stop him, the knife stabbed in her stomach. Her eyes were stuck on Hoseok with her voice completely dissappearring in pain. He pulls out the knife to stab her once again, and again to leave her body left on the ground with blood flooding out.

.

Mi Sun wasn't able to process what just happened. His actions were dark and scary as hell. She covers her mouth in shock and fear, not releasing a single noise out. Her body was frozen like a statue. The fear was running down her spine.

.

Soon the realization hits him. A gasp leaves his mouth while seeing the body of his mother. Tears were starting to build up when he realized what he just did. Killed his own mom just because she refused him to marry the girl he loved.

.

The bags she was holding from all the shopping she did for the marriage, slowly slips down from her grip, falling on the floor causing a thumping sound. It wasn't loud but enough to catch Hoseok's attention. He grips tighter on the knife while looking at the door slightly open, walking towards it. But then finding no one in there. He was staring while the body of his mom was laying right behind him. A tear suddenly leaves his eye, followed by another.

.

He quickly drops the knife and takes his phone out. Dialing Mi Sun's number but she wouldn't pick up. She had already left. He attempts again to call her and then sees her text. 'I am going to the market. I'll be back in 20 minutes' . But it's already been 20 minutes since she texted it. He lowers the phone down.

.

Whatever she saw, made her keep her distance from Hoseok. That day, she not only left Hoseok, but also her parents. She started living away from everyone. Isolating herself completely. The person she trusted so much, broke her heart like a piece of glass. And now she felt like she would never be able to trust anyone again.

[End of Flashback]

With that she lowers her gaze. Yoongi was not shocked with the story she just spoke...at all. He flashed a smile and moved his face closer to hers.

.

Yoongi
It's okay...now that you told me...I will handle this hm?

.

Mi Sun
I-I am sorry I refused that day. I was...s-scared-

.

Yoongi
But now you know he isn't 'the one'. Just don't ever go falling in love with people for fun.

.

Mi Sun
Ah... stop you are not my father. *wipes tears*

.

Yoongi
Don't waste time. We gotta go now. I can't let y/n live with that criminal.

''This is it Jung Hoseok. You may have killed your mom or hurted Mi Sun, but I won't let you hurt y/n. I will destroy your relationship before. This ends now." he thought.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

28.4K 1.3K 87
"You know I still want you, Y/N." His hands slowly traveled to the small of my back. I gasp at his sudden touch and find myself backing away, confuse...
2.7M 155K 42
"How can you not be on time for a simple arrival?" He laughs a little too evilly. "But I understand why your father put you as this low ranking job...
2M 77.8K 41
His naked chest pressed against her exposed bosoms as he leaned his face dangerously closer to her and spread her legs wide and settled himself betwe...
152K 6.8K 73
The relationship you and Hoseok have in the beginning is anything but romantic. With you having to pick up your own pieces after Hoseok gets into a r...