๐‘พ๐’† ๐‘พ๐’†๐’“๐’† ๐‘ช๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’…๐’“๐’†๏ฟฝ...

ฮ‘ฯ€ฯŒ livinginaparacosm

"๐‡๐จ๐ฐ ๐๐จ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ ๐ ๐จ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐š ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฅ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ก๐จ๐ฆ๐ž" Orphaned at 10 Lore... ฮ ฮตฯฮนฯƒฯƒฯŒฯ„ฮตฯฮฑ

๐€๐”๐“๐‡๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐ˆ๐๐“๐‘๐Ž
(๐€/๐) ๐‘๐Ž๐‘๐˜๐’ ๐’๐”๐ˆ๐“ ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐…๐€๐‚๐„๐‚๐‹๐€๐ˆ๐Œ
๐๐‘๐Ž๐‹๐Ž๐”๐†๐„
๐“๐‡๐„๐˜ ๐‚๐€๐‹๐‹ ๐ˆ๐“ ๐๐”๐๐๐˜ ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„
๐ƒ๐Ž๐๐“ ๐“๐‘๐˜ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐€๐“ ๐‡๐Ž๐Œ๐„
๐€๐‚๐‚๐ˆ๐ƒ๐„๐๐“๐€๐‹๐‹๐˜ ๐’๐€๐•๐ˆ๐๐† ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐–๐Ž๐‘๐‹๐ƒ
๐‚๐”๐๐ˆ๐ƒ ๐’๐‚๐‘๐„๐–๐’ ๐”๐
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐ˆ๐’ ๐–๐‡๐˜ ๐ˆ ๐‡๐€๐•๐„ ๐“๐‘๐”๐’๐“ ๐ˆ๐’๐’๐”๐„๐’
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐ˆ๐’ ๐€ ๐‚๐”๐“ ๐’๐‚๐„๐๐„
๐ˆ๐‘๐‘๐ˆ๐“๐€๐๐‹๐ˆ๐“๐˜ ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐‘๐„๐’๐๐Ž๐๐’๐ˆ๐๐ˆ๐‹๐“๐˜
๐ˆ ๐๐„๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐„ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐’๐„๐‚๐‘๐„๐“ ๐ƒ๐€๐“๐ˆ๐๐† ๐“๐‘๐Ž๐๐„
๐…๐”๐ ๐…๐€๐‚๐“ ๐Ž๐… ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐ƒ๐€๐˜: ๐’๐”๐๐„๐‘๐๐Ž๐˜ ๐ƒ๐Ž๐„๐’๐'๐“ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ ๐Œ๐Ž๐๐Š๐„๐˜๐’
๐ˆ ๐’๐€๐•๐„ -DฬถIฬถCฬถKฬถ- ๐–๐€๐‹๐‹๐˜ ๐๐˜ ๐†๐ˆ๐•๐ˆ๐๐† ๐‡๐ˆ๐Œ ๐‚๐๐‘
๐’๐๐„๐€๐Š ๐Ž๐… ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐ƒ๐„๐•๐ˆ๐‹
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐ˆ๐’ ๐’๐Ž๐Œ๐„ ๐๐ˆ๐๐๐ˆ๐˜๐˜ ๐๐Ž๐๐๐ˆ๐“๐˜ ๐๐”๐‹๐‹๐’๐‡๐ˆ๐“
๐“๐€๐Š๐„ ๐€ ๐๐‘๐„๐€๐Š
๐‘๐„๐Œ๐„๐Œ๐๐„๐‘
๐’๐ˆ๐๐‹๐ˆ๐๐†๐’, ๐€๐Œ ๐ˆ ๐‘๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“?
๐‡๐Ž๐– ๐€๐Œ ๐ˆ ๐’๐”๐๐๐Ž๐’๐„๐ƒ ๐“๐Ž ๐‹๐ˆ๐•๐„ ๐‹๐€๐”๐†๐‡ ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„ ๐ˆ๐ ๐“๐‡๐„๐’๐„ ๐‚๐Ž๐๐ƒ๐ˆ๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐๐’
๐๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“ ๐“๐„๐‘๐‘๐Ž๐‘๐’
๐“๐‡๐€๐“ ๐–๐€๐’ ๐’๐“๐”๐๐ˆ๐ƒ ๐๐”๐“ ๐€๐“ ๐‹๐„๐€๐’๐“ ๐ˆ๐Œ ๐๐Ž๐“ ๐€ ๐‚๐Ž๐–๐€๐‘๐ƒ
๐€๐ˆ๐๐“ ๐๐Ž ๐‘๐„๐’๐“ ๐…๐Ž๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐–๐ˆ๐‚๐Š๐„๐ƒ
๐ˆ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐…๐”๐๐๐˜ ๐–๐Ž๐‘๐ƒ๐’ ๐Œ๐€๐†๐ˆ๐‚ ๐‹๐€๐ƒ๐˜
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐๐†๐’ ๐†๐Ž ๐‡๐Ž๐‘๐‘๐ˆ๐๐‹๐˜ ๐–๐‘๐Ž๐๐†
๐Œ๐„๐Œ๐Ž๐‘๐ˆ๐„๐’
๐‚๐Ž๐Ž๐Š๐ˆ๐„๐’ ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐Œ๐€๐๐ˆ๐€๐‚๐’
๐‡๐€๐‹๐‹๐Ž๐–๐„๐„๐
๐Š๐ˆ๐ƒ๐’ ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐‚๐‡๐€๐Ž๐’
๐…๐€๐Œ๐ˆ๐‹๐˜ ๐‚๐Ž๐๐๐„๐‚๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐๐’
๐“๐‡๐€๐“ ๐‡๐Ž๐’๐๐ˆ๐“๐€๐‹ ๐’๐Œ๐„๐‹๐‹
๐“๐‡๐„ ๐Š๐ˆ๐ƒ๐’ ๐€๐‘๐„๐๐“ ๐€๐‹๐‘๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
๐๐‘๐ˆ๐ƒ๐„
๐“๐‘๐”๐’๐“
(๐€/๐) ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐†๐Ž๐“๐‡๐€๐Œ ๐€๐‘๐‚๐‡๐ˆ๐•๐„๐’
๐๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐‡๐ƒ๐€๐˜
๐‰๐„๐€๐‹๐Ž๐”๐’๐˜, ๐‰๐„๐€๐‹๐Ž๐”๐’๐˜
๐’๐๐Ž๐–๐˜ ๐๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“๐’
๐๐”๐„๐‘๐„๐๐‚๐ˆ๐€
๐‡๐Ž๐‹๐ˆ๐ƒ๐€๐˜ ๐…๐€๐Œ๐ˆ๐‹๐˜ ๐‘๐„๐”๐๐ˆ๐Ž๐
๐‚๐Ž๐๐…๐„๐’๐’๐ˆ๐Ž๐๐’ ๐Ž๐… ๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐’๐ˆ๐๐’
(๐€/๐) ๐–๐ก๐จ๐š
๐–๐„ ๐–๐„๐‘๐„ ๐‚๐‡๐ˆ๐‹๐ƒ๐‘๐„๐
๐๐‹๐€๐˜๐‹๐ˆ๐’๐“๐’
(๐๐„๐– ๐๐Ž๐Ž๐Š) ๐†๐‘๐Ž๐–๐ˆ๐๐† ๐๐€๐ˆ๐๐’
(NEW BOOK) SEASON TWO

๐ˆ ๐ƒ๐Ž๐๐“ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐’

1K 33 6
ฮ‘ฯ€ฯŒ livinginaparacosm

"this is a mans world, but it wouldn't be nothing without a woman or a girl"

-Etta James

~~~

        "It's quite revealing..." I looked at myself in the mirror as I wore the silk dark blue dress my great grandfather had given me. It felt odd calling him that but he did a DNA test as proof, sure enough he was right.

I had also put on a blonde wig and one contact to make both of my eyes blue. It looked realistic. TOO realistic.

The dress was pretty but the v-neck was really low, it also had a slit that went up to just past the middle of my thigh. I'd normally be ok with this but I barely knew anyone we'd be with so it was weird.

"You look fine" Grandfather told me, "we're wasting time. Put on your mask"

I sighed and obeyed his order, adjusting my long gloves as we walked out.

~ ~ ~

My mask stayed hidden in my purse as I walked around the event. A large ballroom full of stuck up rich people really wasn't where I wanted to spend my Monday night.

I knew that Bruce was patrolling the other side of the city so he wouldn't be an issue if I moved quick. Part of me hoped he would catch me, I just wanted to get out of this situation. But then again I was terrified of anyone I cared for getting hurt.

My comm went fuzzy for a second before turning on fully.

"Can you hear me?" Grandfathers voice asked.

I sighed and gave a fake smile to some guests as I walked by, "yes I can"

"Don't sass me." He told me in the same tone, "the others are dealing with the entrance. What I need you to do is distract Mr Harrison, he's the old man in dark green, black greying slicked back hair. He's seated at the bar, get yourself a drink and start talking"

"Are you asking me to drink illegally and talk up some old man?" I asked quietly.

"Yes, I am. I got you a fake ID that matches your disguise. As of now your name is Victoria West, I did you the honour of using lover boys last name. Get as much information from Harrison as you can, try to get his watch and wallet if you can. Once the signal goes off, get rid of him. Understand?"

I sighed and nodded, understanding my orders.
It felt gross but I had to listen.

"Gin and tonic" I told the bartender as I sat down purposely next to Mr Harrison.

"Aint you too young to be here?" The bartender asked, I could feel Harrison starting to look at me but I ignored him as I grabbed my ID and showed the worker.

"I'm 21" I told him, "birthday was recently"

He nodded and handed the ID back to me before getting started on my drink. I only knew I liked it because Bruce had let me sneak a few sips of his drinks before.

As much as I complained about them I actually really enjoyed going to big events with Bruce. He'd often run off with some girl later in the night but for the most part he'd stick with me and actually spend some quality time.

I'd give anything to be patrolling with him right now.

"I ain't never seen you at one of these before" Mr Harrison spoke up. I looked over at him with a fake smile as I explained.

"Yeah well, I'm new to the area. My boss told me I should come here to meet some new faces, get my name out there" I said facing him.

The man nodded, "You got guts moving here of all places" he stuck his hand out, "Henry Harrison"

I shook it lightly, not too strong as I didn't want to give him the impression that I was anything but a 'dainty young lady'. "Victoria West" I introduced.

"Gin and tonic?" The bartender interrupted. I smiled at him and he placed it in-front of me.

"Thanks doll" I said.

"Hey put it on my tab" Harrison spoke up.

"Yes sir" the bartender said before walking off.

"Well thank you Mr Harrison" I thanked and he waved it off, "your wife must be very lucky to be with such a gentleman like you"

"Ahh she's difficult. Hasn't been keeping up with anything, I've been keeping away in a hotel for the past few days. Nice big suit though"

I was disgusted by the way he spoke about the woman in his life, I was disgusted in myself for even talking to him.

"Sounds nice" I said, taking a sip of my drink.

"Oh it is" he boasted, "maybe if you're up for it you'd wanna stop by after this?" He placed a hand on my knee just below my thigh. I did my best not to wince at the stench of his obnoxious cologne.

"Keep going kid" Grandfather told me. I looked away from Henry, as if to think deeply. Not noticing as he slipped some power into my beverage.

"Sure Hun" I answered sweetly, he smirked.

We continued to make small talk and I took advantage of the bar in-front of me as not to drive myself insane.

I was a good half through my fourth glass when the chandelier crashed down and screams echoed through the ballroom.

I assumed that was the signal and quickly put on the mask when no one was looking. As Harrison was distracted I managed to take his watch off his wrist and his wallet which he left on the counter.

"Come on lets scra- what the?" I kicked him off his seat and punched him in the face.
I pulled out a pistol and aimed it at his head, the man froze in fear staring at me.

"Pull it." Talon ordered "PULL THE TRIGGER" he yelled, but I couldn't.

I started to lower the gun when a bullet shot through his head and he fell down in-front of me. I looked to the source to see Talon standing on a balcony staring at me.

Way too drunk for the situation I grabbed my bag in a panic and ran out the back door like a coward. Somehow my grandfather beat me to it.

"IDIOTIC GIRL" he screamed, ripping off my mask and grabbing my head, ramming it into the cement wall. I groaned and fell to the ground as he slapped he across the face.

"YOU COULD HAVE BLOWN THIS WHOLE OPERATION" Talon lectured, "you're lucky we need you alive or I'd kill you right here."

I glared up at him and he just shook his head, "we'll deal with the rest. Give me his belongings...NOW"

I shook slightly, searching through my purse and handed him the watch, wallet, and my id. He snatched them away from me before disappearing.

I groaned in pain and used the wall to help stand me up. I couldn't go home like this, and I couldn't go to Wally cause he'd for sure call home. There was only one person I could think of that wouldn't snitch on me.

I grabbed my phone and opened my contacts before calling the one person I felt I could trust. Thank god he answered.

"Rory? Wallys not staying here right now"

"I know Barry...can you..can you pick me up..?" I struggled to keep my words from slurring together.

"...are you drunk?" The man asked, I nodded before realizing he couldn't see.

"Mhmm...there's a lot going on right now, and I did something stupid, and I just really need you to pick me up and not tell Wally or Bruce or anyone."

He chuckled a bit, "I'll be there in a few minutes kid, just send me your location ok?"

"Ok.." I mumbled, "thank you"

With that we both hung up and I sent him my destination, waiting on the street corner.

I pulled out the contact in my eye and blinked a few times, adjusting my eyes. I then pulled off the wig and wig cap, throwing both in the trash bin near me.

A gust of wind blew in my face and I looked up at the scarlet speedster in-front of me.

"Jesus, what happened to you?" He asked, I just shook my head and he picked me up before running all the way back to his city, using a zeta tube to travel faster.

~ ~ ~
<barrys pov>

I sped back home as fast as I could and entered through the back door, holding Rory close to me because she started to shake from the cold.

"Iris?" I called out for my wife who entered the room, shocked at the scene in-front of her.
"Can you help clean her up? Please?" I asked and she nodded, taking Rory who was still somewhat conscious.

I don't know what happened to her but she seemed pretty set on the fact that I couldn't tell anyone. Wether it was a stupid teenage party or something much worse, I promised I wouldn't tell and I intended to keep it.

Quickly I ran up to Wallys room, she'd probably be more comfortable staying in there then a random guest room. I made sure it was ready for her before going into the kitchen to get Rory some water and pills that would help her in the morning.

After a while they were finished. I watched as Iris guided her into bed and helped her take the medication. I smiled at how well Iris handled the situation, stepping up without any questions asked.

"I don't think she fully understands what I'm saying" Iris told me, as Rory laid down.
"She was definitely drinking...she also had a pretty bad head injury but no signs of it being serious yet. She should be ok to sleep"

"Thank you" I said with a smile, she nodded and we both exited the room. Leaving the poor girl to rest.

~ ~ ~
<third person pov>

"Iris! Barry! I'm here!" Wally shouted from the entrance, "school had an early dismissal today cause of a fire-drill"

The teenagers aunt walked over with a smile, "and how was school?"

"It was ok. Some kids got in a fight with our vice principal" He remembered.

Iris nodded with interest, "alrighty then. Why don't you put your things away then come keep me company in the kitchen? Barry's out but should be home any second now"

"Will do" Wally mock saluted and sped upstairs, Iris eyes went wide remembering the previous night. "WALLY WAIT-" but it was too late.

The ginger stood in his doorway in confusion. In his bed laid his girlfriend, which he was of course alright with. He was just extremely confused on the why.

"...Hey Iris?" He called

"We don't know." His aunt told him, already knowing what he would ask, "She just called and said she needed Barry to pick her up. We were told not to tell anyone or trust me you would have known. I'll let her tell you the rest, please don't wake her"

Wally nodded and quietly put his belongings down as quietly as possible and went to leave but failed on his aunts last instructions.

"Wally..?" Rory forced her eyes open and saw him standing in the doorway, watching as he walked over kneeling in-front of her.

"Hey" he greeted softly, brushing some hair out of the girls face. "You look great" he joked trying to lighten the mood.

"Piss off..." she mumbled.

"Sorry" Wally apologized quickly, "need anything?"

"Something for my headache..?" Rory asked and he nodded before speeding downstairs.

"No super speed in the house" Iris told her nephew who looked down slightly ashamed, Barry was now in the kitchen having just gotten home. "How is she?"

"Said something about a headache?"

His uncle chuckled, "yeah, no surprise there. She's probably hung over"

"Hung over??" Wally questioned again, "what's happening??"

Iris handed the boy some medication and a glass of water, "she'll tell you when she wants you to know. Go help her please"

~ ~ ~
<rorys pov>

"I come with painkillers" I heard Wally say as he entered. "Yay..." he quietly cheered before kneeling down to get to my height.

Begrudgingly, I sat up and took the pills from him, downing them with water.

"Wanna tell me what happened...?"

I sighed and shook my head, "you're gonna be mad"

I felt both of his hands grab mine as he looked me in the eyes. "I promise I won't be"

Taking a deep breath I briefly explained my situation.
"I had a mission, I went on my own cause I thought I could handle it...then I had to flirt with this gross old man and I got really drunk and I think he put something in one or more of my drinks cause I REALLY don't feel good right now. Then I got in a fight and I didn't wanna tell anyone cause I thought Bruce would be mad and I know how you feel about alcohol so I..." I paused my rant for a moment, "I feel really sick"

"Can you walk?"

I shrugged and Wally helped me up, leading me into the bathroom and holding my hair back as I let out all the sickness.

"...so you got drugged by an old dude and thought I'd be mad?" He asked, I thought about it and nodded. I was now shaking slightly from throwing up, it was something I absolutely hated ever since I was little.

"Well not just that I..." I wasn't able to finish as the sickness rised up again. Wally still held back my hair and rubbed my back to comfort me.

"...you done?" He questioned, I nodded and he helped me clean up before bringing me back to bed.

"I'm assuming that Bruce doesn't know about this?"

I shook my head no, and he nodded in understanding, "want me to get your homework from Maddie?" I smiled and nodded yes, he smiled back.

Barry then spoke up from the doorway, "so. How are we feeling today?"

" crappy" I admitted, the older speedster nodded.

"Do you want to share what happened yet?"

I sighed and nodded before telling him what I told Wally, it wasn't exactly a lie...I just left out some important bits.

"You can't stay here forever, don't get me wrong your company is appreciated..but Bruce is probably pretty worried." Barry informed, I sighed and nodded.

"Why don't you get as put together as you can be right now then I'll take you to his office?"

"Alright" I smiled, though I was terrified to see him.

~ ~ ~

Barry stayed true to his word and made sure I got to Wayne Tech safely without any issues, we said our goodbyes quickly and I walked into the lobby. I walked to the front desk and smiled, the secretary and I had spoken multiple times and had quite a good relationship.

"Hey Shelly" I greeted, "Is B here?"

"Well hello deary. Yes he's in his office right now though I do believe there may be some others in there at the moment"

"I'm sure he won't mind" I brushed off and she nodded with a smile, waving goodbye as I headed into the elevator.

Bruces office was on the top floor so I had some time to think about how absolutely screwed I was when I walked into the room. The elevator dinged loudly, interrupting my thoughts, I got out and noticed Bruce's assistant wasn't in her usual spot so I just walked inside.

"No Mr Wayne, and that's exactly why I think-"

I opened the door and a small group of men stood infront of a very tired looking Bruce who shot up as soon as I entered.

"...sorry to interrupt" I apologized quickly, before I knew it Bruce was running over and enveloping me in a tight hug.

"Gentlemen, give us the room please" He said looking up and the other businessmen walked out.

I was squished in yet another tight hug and Bruce looked at my face with worry.

"Where the hell were you? You were gone for dinner and none of us had heard from you. The three of us barley slept, Dinah and Selena hadn't heard from you. I even checked in with Red Tornado and called Wally but he didn't answer. You better have a damn good reason for worrying us all."

"You're loud...I stayed in Central City and forgot to say anything" I told him. Again, technically not a lie.
"I'm sorry"

"You should be" his eyebrows furrowed as he stared at me, "I'm not that loud"

"Everything is loud right now B.." I complained and he sighed.

"You drank"

I paused and nodded.

"Well...I can't say I didn't at your age. I think I was doing a lot more partying and...other details I'll spare you."

I groaned already knowing what he was talking about.

"Please don't give me 'the talk' right now B..."

"I don't know, I may have to. What kind of things are you and Wally doing when no ones around?"

"BRUCE" I shouted and he just laughed.

"I'm kidding. For now. Lets get you home ok?"

I smiled and nodded as we walked out together.

~ ~ ~

ฮฃฯ…ฮฝฮญฯ‡ฮตฮนฮฑ ฮ‘ฮฝฮฌฮณฮฝฯ‰ฯƒฮทฯ‚

ฮ˜ฮฑ ฯƒฮฑฯ‚ ฮฑฯฮญฯƒฮตฮน ฮตฯ€ฮฏฯƒฮทฯ‚

21.9K 642 12
Annette, Jack, Elizabeth, and Will team together to save Jack from his doomed fate to serve on the Flying Dutchman under Davy Jones. Based on Dead M...
13.5K 728 31
โ€ข With the Republic gone, a new order is brought forward from the shadows. The new Galactic Empireโ€ข - - - After finding her way to the Bad Batch, and...
8.3K 493 39
Leigh had been on the road, on her own, for weeks after being split from her group due to a passing herd. While looking for food, she comes across a...
34.7K 720 21
Ash has been captured. Captured by Giovanni. Ash had come so close to taking team rocket down, one more base, one more city. Giovanni however had had...