➳ ᴅᴇsᴄʀɪᴘᴛɪᴠᴇ ᴀɴɪᴍᴇ ʀᴘ ʙᴏᴏᴋ

Autorstwa xLittleMissReadAlotx

This is a descriptive individual rp book featuring only anime fandoms! Więcej

➳ ʀᴜʟᴇs
» ғᴀɴᴅᴏᴍs
◦ ғᴏʀᴍ ◦
» ɴᴀʀᴜᴛᴏ
↳ ᴀ. ᴛᴀɴᴀᴋᴀ
» ғʀᴜɪᴛs ʙᴀsᴋᴇᴛ
↳ ᴇ. sᴏʜᴍᴀ
» ᴍʏ ʜᴇʀᴏ ᴀᴄᴀᴅᴇᴍɪᴀ
↳ ᴀ. ʜɪʀᴀɴᴏ
↳ ʀ. ʜʏᴜɢᴀ
↳ ᴋ. ɴᴀᴋᴀᴍᴜʀᴀ
» ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ ᴄʟᴏᴠᴇʀ
↳ ᴍ. ʀᴏsᴇʟᴇɪ
» ғɪʀᴇ ғᴏʀᴄᴇ
↳ ᴀ. ᴢᴀɪᴛsᴜ
» sᴏᴜʟ ᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ
↳ ᴀ. ʜᴏsʜɪɴᴏ
» ᴊᴜᴊᴜᴛsᴜ ᴋᴀɪsᴇɴ
↳ ᴍ. sᴜᴢᴜᴋɪ
↳ ᴍ. ᴋᴀᴍᴏ
↳ ᴀ. ᴋɪᴍᴜʀᴀ (ᴀᴜ)
» ғᴀɪʀʏ ᴛᴀɪʟ
↳ ᴋ. ᴅʀᴇʏᴀʀ
» ɪs ɪᴛ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ ᴘɪᴄᴋ ᴜᴘ ɢɪʀʟs ɪɴ ᴀ ᴅᴜɴɢᴇᴏɴ?
↳ ɴ. ᴏʟᴇʀʏᴅᴏɴ
» ᴛᴏᴋʏᴏ ʀᴇᴠᴇɴɢᴇʀs
↳ᴋ. ɪᴋᴇᴅᴀ
↳ ʀ. ᴛᴀᴋᴀᴏ
↳ s. ғᴜᴊɪᴡᴀʀᴀ
» ᴀssᴀssɪɴᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴄʟᴀssʀᴏᴏᴍ
↳ ɴ. sᴀɴᴏ
» ғʀᴇᴇ! ɪᴡᴀᴛᴏʙɪ sᴡɪᴍ ᴄʟᴜʙ
↳ ғ. ᴀᴅᴀᴄʜɪ
» ᴛʜᴇ sᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴅᴇᴀᴅʟʏ sɪɴs
↳ ғʀᴇʏᴀ
» ᴏʙᴇʏ ᴍᴇ!
↳ ᴋ. ᴛsᴜᴋᴜᴍᴏ
↳ ᴇ. sʜɪᴋɪᴄʜɪ
» ʙᴜɴɢᴏᴜ sᴛʀᴀʏ ᴅᴏɢs
↳ᴇ. ɪᴛᴀᴅᴏʀɪ
» ᴅᴇᴍᴏɴ sʟᴀʏᴇʀ
↳ ᴀ. ʜᴏsʜɪ
» ᴛʜᴇ ᴅɪsᴀsᴛʀᴏᴜs ʟɪғᴇ ᴏғ sᴀɪᴋɪ ᴋ
↳ᴇ. ɴᴀᴋᴀᴍᴜʀᴀ
» ʜᴏʀɪᴍɪʏᴀ
↳ ᴀ. ᴅᴀɪɢᴏ
» ʙʟᴇᴀᴄʜ
» ʙʟᴜᴇ ᴇxᴏʀᴄɪsᴛ
↳ ᴋ. ᴍᴀᴛsᴜᴍᴏᴛᴏ
» ʙʟᴜᴇʟᴏᴄᴋ
↳ ɪ. ʀᴇɪᴢᴇɪ
» ɴᴏɴ-ғᴀɴᴅᴏᴍ
↳ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ
↳ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴀsᴛ sᴀᴄʀᴀғɪᴄᴇ

↳ ᴀ. ᴍᴇʟʀᴏsᴇ

213 3 269
Autorstwa xLittleMissReadAlotx

◦ NAME ◦
Aina Melrose

◦ NICKNAME(s) ◦
Solar Dragon Slayer Queen

◦ AGE ◦
Same age as Sting & Rogue

◦ GENDER ◦
Female

◦ SEXUALITY ◦
Heterosexual

◦ PERSONALITY ◦
Aina is a mischievous woman who thrives off of chaos, she loves to create it, to trick others, and more. She has never had an issue in doing so. Ever since she was a little girl, she caused trouble for everyone around her no matter who they are. She has no alliances with anyone else, she takes care of herself. Because she takes care of herself, she has grown mildly independent with herself, and what she does. She doesn't typically like being told what to do. She strives to perfect her magic as much as she can. She won't get involved in business unless it suits her or works in her favor. She can be a bit flirtatious when she wants or needs something.

* ◦ SPECIES ◦
human

◦ FACECLAIM ◦
Kitagawa Marin

◦ HOBBIES/LIKES ◦
‣ drinking

‣ practicing her magic

‣ the beach

◦ DISLIKES ◦
‣ being told that she's wrong.

‣ insects

‣ being teased

◦ OUTFIT(S) ◦

◦ BACKGROUND ◦
Aina is an orphan, she never knew her parents and has been left on her own from the very beginning. For the first few years of her life, she was raised by a dragon. But after their sudden disappearance, she has lived on the streets, sometimes families would take her in for a few months before they sent her off once again. After a while when she was of age, she started to work as a..well you know, anything to make money in the meantime. She could only do so much with what she was given. Later on, she was getting paid to take little odd jobs here and there under the table and she decided to keep doing that instead, plus it helped work on her magic.

◦ LOVE INTEREST ◦ (Let me know whether or not they're together)
Sting Eucliffe

* ◦ OTHER(s) ◦
‣ she's not a part of any guild.

‣ gets motion sickness

‣ has sharp teeth, along with heightened senses like the other dragon slayers.

‣ she meets Sting & Rogue while the two are on a job, and she actually helps them.

* ◦ FAMILY ◦
N/A

◦ SCENARIO ◦
We shall discuss

* ◦ POWERS ◦
- Solar Dragon Slayer Magic:
Solar Dragon Slayer Magic (太陽の滅竜魔法, Taiyō no Metsuryū Mahō) is a Caster Magic, Lost Magic, and a type of Dragon Slayer Magic that utilizes Solar light and heat. Consequently, this Magic allows the user to both produce and control solar light/heat from any part of their body, which can be used in both close and ranged combat to a great extent. A trait the Solar dragon slayer magic allows its user to do is absorb the suns rays to replenish their health or magic. However, they strictly can not replenish and attack nor defend at the same time, leaving them vulnerable to attacks.

BASIC SPELLS :
Solar Drive (太陽ラドラ, Taiyō Doraibu): This move is used with caution as it takes a huge amount of magical energy in order to enhance the user's offensive attacks. It's where the user's heat is fused with their bloodstream and the adrenaline they're experiencing during combat. This in turn reacts with their own body and magical energy, increasing the Strength, Speed, and potential they possesses tenfold. Users enter a state of enhanced awareness and peak physical ability. They are also cloaked in intense golden heat. While in this state, a Solar Dragon Slayer demonstrates heightened reflexes as it amplifies their solar dragon slayer magic without exhausting themselves. Visually, this causes a large amount of golden heat energy to emit from all parts of their body.

Solar Ray (太陽光線, Taiyōkō-sen): Through the use of Solar Dragon Slayer Magic, the user is capable of transforming their own body into solar energy, turning the user's body into a mass of solar radiation, to which can only be utilized when the sun is out, as it requires them to pass through the sun's rays.

Solar Consumption (太陽消費, Taiyō Shōhi): Due to Solar dragon slayer magic being a combination of fire and light magic, any user is immune to fire and light magic as well;dealing very little to no damage. It also allows the user to "eat", consume, sun rays and other solar/sun like magic.

Solar Scales (太陽の秤, Taiyō no Hakari): The user covers part of their body (or the entirety of it) with scales made purely of glittering gold scales, increasing their offense and defense, swiftness, and their maneuverability, along with protecting their bodies. These scales are incredibly durable as they can take multiple hits without shattering or producing a single fracture. They provide protection from fire, lightning, and various other elements. They are also powerful enough to shatter solid boulders and fractured bones.

Basic Offensive Spells:
‣ Solar Dragon's roar (太陽の咆哮, Taiyōryū no Hōkō): The most basic yet effective spell that is first taught to a dragon slayer. This commonly known ability allows the user collects solar magic, a mix of fire and light, in their stomach, then compressing it into their mouth. Unleashing it in a wave of golden and white burning hot solar magic towards their target.

‣ Solar Dragon's Devouring Talon (太陽の食タ, Taiyōryū no Tabe Taron): A Solar Dragon Slayer is able to summon light and heat together into their hand, giving it a hooked talon shape, that they then use it to hit their targets in an arc with a swipe upwards.
Solar Dragon's Fire Sword (太陽の炎剣, Taiyōryū no Honōnoken): The user's whole arm is encased with hot solar energy flaming around it, to which they are able to slice through many things with their arm acting as a real sharp sword. This normally deals a lot of damage to their targets.
Solar Dragon's Lightning Ball (太陽のラボ, Taiyōryū no Raitoningubōru): This spell has the user gather solar energy into a tight compressed ball, to which they hurtle at their enemy, exploding upon contact and causing little lighting like bolts to shoot out of it, thus furthering the damage.

‣ Solar Dragon's Reflector (太陽のリフ, Taiyōryū no Rifurekutā): This is a unique technique; it's the perfect counterattack to opposing magic. It works by allowing the user to manipulate the heat surrounding them, and instead of blocking the opposing attack, it is utilized with a higher concentration to where it is then capable of bending the opposing magical projectile away from the user, as well as some physical attacks. However, this technique is difficult to use as it can only manipulate so many magical particles at a time and it requires precise timing. Thus, this spell grants the user immunity to most attacks, and can defend other allies with.

Solar Dragon's Reflector. One of its user's, Amirah, has mentioned how difficult it is to use, and the chances of successfully using it are near impossible and that she would never use it unless she had no other choice.

Solar Dragon's Missile Spheres (太陽のミサ, Taiyōryū no Misairubōru): The user's hands glow white and golden and they can release small ball orbs, shooting like missiles from the user's hands towards their targets. They can also be used for defensive purposes and help to block other magic attacks, by exploding into them. Solar Dragon Slayers can also shoot them from theirs mouths.

Solar Dragon's Icicle Dagger (太陽の火氷, Taiyōryū no Hi Kōri): While the name sounds misleading, it actually doesn't deal with ice. Its user can condense solar energy into thin dagger like icicles at their targets. This attack allows them to summon twenty and shoot them off multiple times like a bow and arrow. A golden light normally follows it to the target.

Solar Dragon's High Wing (太陽のイグ, Taiyōryū no Haiu~ingu): Solar Dragon Slayers can form razor sharp "wings" made out of pure solar energy on their backs. They can't fly, but can slash at enemy's with them like extra sharp appendages. Their hands are also filled with bright solar energy as well.

Solar Dragon's Tail Lash (太のテラ, Taiyōryū no Tērurasshu): Both legs are coated with intense solar energy and heat which she uses to swipe out at enemies. Sometimes, as an alternate to the spell, her magic is able to compress into a tail like form and her legs glow as well so that she can hit her target with three appendages and deal thrice as much damage.

Solar Dragon's Blind Spot (太陽の盲点, Taiyōryū no Mōten): It's user can gather all of the solar energy within the atmosphere and concentrate it onto one spot. It forms a glowing golden circle under the target and then fires it as super-dense high-temperature energy shot in the form of a pillar from the ground. An advantage to this skill is that the user doesn't need to see where their target is, just have a picture in mind either from using their heightened hearing or smell, making it perfect for very long ranged attacks. Another perk of this spell is that if enemies start trying to run when she forms a magic circle over their heads, it'll continue to follow them. But most of them don't get a chance to even try and run, as the spell strikes in the span of a second.

Solar Dragon's Blind Spot: five: With this added on, the user can summon five or as many solar circles as they want to destroy as many targets as they need fit.

Solar Dragon's Fusion Canon (太陽の融合, Taiyōryū no Yūgō Kanon): Fusing immense solar energy, and light and heat waves together, the user puts the sides of their hands together, palms facing outwards, and gathers the solar energy into the user's palms. It forms into a small compact ball before unleashing a large powerful stream lined blast straight towards her opponent. Making this spell perfect for long distance, but deals more damage the closer she gets.
Defensive Spells Basic Spells:

‣ Solar Dragon's Sky Shot (太陽の射击, Taiyōryū no Sora Shotto): A quick maneuver often used to dodge attacks at the last second. The spell allows the user to essentially shoot up into the sky in a streak of golden light, almost appearing to have teleported. If the user is facing off against multiple attacks at once, they only need to say the full spell name once and then repeat the word "Sky Shot" to shoot to multiple places in the sky multiple times. It's very effective for diving fast attacks, and a barrage of them.

Solar Dragon's Flare Wall (太陽の火壁, Taiyōryū no Furea Kabe):  The user creates an enormous wall of solar heat to either block things out, or protect whoever/whatever the user uses the wall for. They can generate the wall right in front of them and control its length to stretch however far. In order to generate the wall, the user says the spell while bending their forearm in front of them, and moving it in a upwards sweeping motion.

‣ Solar Dragon's Sun Shield (太陽の日シ, Taiyōryū no Hi Shīrudo): Solar energy is used to make oval-shaped magic induced shields around the user's body. They can control how big and small they are, and make numerous ones if they want to as well. It also requires a very strong mental will and mind to conjure up. A Solar Dragon must learn this spell as fast as possible, because it strengthens their mind to further learn the rest of the spells. Without this spell, the user will not have the mental capability to learn any further spells, as the light and heat will sear their mind. A more advanced move of this spell is where the user will be able to generate a shield a distance away from them, making it very effective in battle. They could be standing in one spot, and within a certain radius, generate another shield for someone else. This was shown when Amirah and Natsu were battling Azriel. Amirah foresaw one of Azriel's sneaky moves and formed a shield in front of Natsu who was three hundred feet away in order to block the oncoming attack from appearing out of thin air, something she knew Natsu wouldn't be able to see in time. Amirah can also form shields under her feet for tricky opposing spells that burst from the ground.

‣ Solar Dragon's Bask Catch (太陽の晒抓, Taiyōryū no Kyatchi o Abimasu): When being attacked, especially by a fast moving opponent, one whom attacks at lighting speed, the user can employ this magic that enhances their own speed and slightly alters their perception of time to a slower rate, making evading the attacks all the more easier. The user holds up their hands and blocks each blow, if the opponent is attacking with their fists.

Advanced Spells:
‣ Solar Dragon's Nest (太陽のネスト, Taiyōryū no Nesuto): At first this spell seems to be on the offensive, but does nothing but defend the user. The user takes their palms and smacks the ground with them, an enormous magic circle covering the ground and a large force of power erupts from the center (where the user stands) and erupts outwards in a large circle force field. It causes a large crater, raising the ground around the crater higher to make a sort of bowl appearance. Effectively protecting the user from harm.

‣ Solar Dragon's Ray Warp (太陽の射经, Taiyōryū no Rei Wāpu): This spell allows is complicated—making it advanced for a reason—as it requires high concentration. It uses the suns rays to warp the surrounding atmosphere into distorted images for whoever the caster sees fit to effect. For example, if Amirah were to use this spell, it would affect all of her opponents and their senses, but it wouldn't affect her in any way, creating a sort of golden bubble around her body.

Dragon Slayer's Secret Art (滅竜奥義, Metsuryū Ōgi):
Radiant Glow: Sun's Rain (容光煥: 日雨, Radianto gurou: Ni~Tsu ame): This highly advanced spell engulfs the user's fists in immense heat, and increases their speed to delivering a series of fierce punches, which move at speeds that they can no longer be seen except as a multitude of golden light. It's capable of hitting the target over a thousand times per two seconds. Incredibly powerful, but due to the large amount of energy it uses, most cannot sustain it for long, although the damage it deals are considerably high.
‣ Radiant Glow: Sky Streak (容光煥: 天空, Radianto gurou: Sukaisutorīku): This ability cloaks the wielder in a golden light, allowing them to run very fast, and giving the appearance of streaking through the sky. It also enhances the blows they deal with their hands.

‣ Radiant Glow: Phoenix Extinction (容光煥: 鳳凰滅絕, Radianto gurou: Fenikkusu zetsumetsu): One of the more powerful moves, the caster looks like a flaming Phoenix of raw solar energy. With this power, they are able to take their "wings" and compress a ball of light and heat energy before rushing at their target in high-flying speeds with the fire ball and ramming into the target. Their increased speed causes them to fly a very far distance very fast while the ball unleashes in three explosions, which also propels them forward

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

270K 1K 30
Just some AO3 shots not mine credit to owner ❤️
33.3K 3.2K 41
ត្រឹមជាក្មេងប្រុសថ្លង់ស្ដាប់មិនឮម្នាក់ អាចធ្វើឲ្យបុរសមានអំណាចធ្លាក់ចូលក្នុងអន្លង់ស្នេហ៍បានយ៉ាងងាយ... 5.30.24❤️
26.3K 1.5K 33
The story is about a very prominent Rajput family in Rajasthan, well-known in their village, and they have a large business empire of the jewelry and...
363K 9.6K 150
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."