Artem Wing x Y/N (fem)

Biggestfantasynerd

A Y/N x Artem Wing fanfic. Most charecters belong to mihoyo/hoyoverse. Artwork belongs to mihoyo/hoyoverse. (... Еще

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Meeting Y/N's parents

Chapter 6

340 13 4
Biggestfantasynerd

1 week later

Artem came into the office early as usually, but instead of getting straight to work he went through the list of movies now showing. Artem unconsciously tapped his fingers on the desk as he read ‘Introduction to the Psychology of Love and Attraction’.

. . .

Rosa had just entered when she was bombarded by Kiki.

"Rosa! Look! Look!"

She ran towards her, her phone in her hand, extremely excited.

"New photos?"
"Yeah! Suits slay! Look at how handsome he looks!"
"These were taken for a new show or what?"

Artem noticed them and stopped to look.

"He is in a legal drama office romance!"
"That sounds interesting."
"You bet! See, same work, same mind. And you can support each other at work and home too! In the morning he could drive to your home with your favourite breakfast in hand and then go to work together. Then in the afternoon he could have lunch with you and solve your work problems. Come on, aren’t they awesome!"
"Well, it does sound really sweet and romantic. You could comfort each other and help each other but what if you don’t see everything eye-to-eye in work? Or don’t know how to handle something? I know it sounds confusing but there is really a lot to consider. And separating personal life and work is not only important but also professional."
"Yeah... My idol did go through that in the drama yesterday..."
"Also having half of yourself at work and the other half at romance is confusing. It’s just better to get he problem at it’s roots! Besides I’m-"
"Yeah, yeah, you’re married to work!"

They both laughed.

Behind them Artem sighed before he was going to but...

"Hey! The lawyer he plays really resembles Mr. Wing! If Mr. Wing had an office romance, who do you think will be his type?"
"I really don’t think we should talk about real people."
“Oh, come on it’s just hypothetically! Besides the ship wars are getting crazy!"
"Well, Artem got his doctorate at 25, right? So, she might be a doctor...", Rosa piped in.
"But most people get their doctorates at 30, so wouldn’t that be too old for him?"
"Hm... I don’t think he cares about age, it’s something more like compatibility, like someone strong and capable.... like Celestine."
"I don’t see someone like Celestine getting attracted to Artem..."
"Well, she probably has to be a high achiever then! Like no lower than an A- on an exam!"
Kiki coughed, turning her voice as deep as she could, "'I don’t date anyone who can’t ace a test'. That really sounds like something Mr. Wing would say!"
"Or someone like..."

Kiki suddenly jumped.

"I know! Or someone like Y/N! Besides isn’t she the smartest student in her business class? And she’s really young too!"
"I know right!"
"Wait... oh, no!", Kiki said.
"What?"
"Do you think Mr. Wing will fire me if I don’t pass the advancement exam?"
"I don’t think so..."

As Rosa comforted Kiki, Artem slipped past. Artem sat in his chair, rubbing his forehead, remembering what Rosa said and Kiki said.

Someone like Y/N...

He looked at the book, only feeling his headache get worse. He hesitated before picking it up.

Show her your true self, the sides of you that she has yet to know.

Does that day count?, he thought.

His mind drifted to the conversation he had with Celestine.

"Never have I thought that you’d be great with kids. Even when the word is out, no one actually believed it."
"I’m busy, I don’t have time for this."
"I’m just here to tell you- “

Celestine covered his screen with her folder, forcing Artem to look at her.

"You caught her full attention when you were with the kid. She was enchanted, even her eyes were smiling. You already sent her flowers, why not try to be more personable? Warm up to her a bit more."

He suddenly felt his face and neck burn and he forced himself to focus.

Is that she is worried about? We are both professionals, it shouldn’t be a concern.

After thinking for a while, he refunded the movie tickets.

. . .

Next day

Y/N woke up, and turned in her bed, her short top hitching up a little to reveal her bra. She opened her blurry eyes and saw the time, before stretching and yawning. Then she noticed her phone vibrating on her side table. She picked it up to see Artem’s name on it, before accepting the call.

. . .

Artem was about to put away his phone when Y/N accepted the call.

"Hello?", said a lazy voice.

She still sounds beautiful.

"Good morning, Y/N, hopefully I didn’t disturb you?"
"I just woke up, so, no."
"Was that sarcasm?"
"Yes, Mr. Wing. It was."
"I see... if you don’t mind, can I take you out for breakfast?"
"... sure."
"Then I’ll pick you up in 20 minutes."
"Okay. Bye."
"Goodbye."

. . .

Y/N stared at her ceiling.

He’s been taking me out a lot recently maybe he... like me back? No, he wouldn’t, not with all the better woman that crush over him.

She picked herself off of her bed and took a shower and got changed. After a long decision she decided to wear her favourite large, black and red flannel shirt, a black shirt in the inside, ripped black jeans and black combat boots. She opened the door when Artem knocked.

"You look beautiful."
"You don’t look to bad yourself."

They decided to walk and Y/N put her headphones in, listening to a song, a small smile forming on her lips before unconsciously singing.

"When you say that you love me..."

Artem stayed silent, listening to her singing. For some reason it calmed him down to hear her singing in her smooth voice. Y/N suddenly realized she was singing aloud and blushed, clamping her mouth shut.

Oopsies.

"Um... where are we going Mr. Wing?"
"I’m going to let you choose that."
"Hm... okay.."

After 3 minutes of walking around she decided to go to her favourite restaurant. It was a small place, owned by a 30-year-old mother and her daughters. They happened to meet during a pride march and she had befriended the 3 girls and their mother always made sure she was well fed. It reminded it of her own mother.

Today the woman was here as well as her 3 daughters.

"Hello Ms. Walter."
"Oh hello dear. Who’s this?"
"This is Artem Wing-"
"Hold up! Artem Wing? The extremely hot and handsome Artem Wing?"
"Guys!"
"I’m just saying."
"If you say that I’m not gonna sing for you today."
"What?"
"Oh come on Y/N!"
"But I didn’t say anything!"
"Then shush."
"Yes my lady.", the 3 of them said teasingly as Y/N rolled her eyes.

Y/N and Artem sat down, and she quickly apologized.

"Sorry... they are often like this.."
"It’s alright."

Once they had both eaten the 3 girls came again to annoy her.

"Guys?"
"You said you would sing for us we behaved..."
"So..."
"Please?", said the youngest.
"...fine. But not here."

Y/N paid for the food, and they left with the 3 girls when Y/N put her headphones back in then started singing.

"I could make it better I could you tighter..."

When she was done she took out her headphones and turned around, raising her eyebrows.

"There. Done. Now leave me alone."
"Sure we will leave you with your boyfriend."
"Hey!"

She glared at them as they ran down the street back.

"Sorry about that Artem..."
"I don’t mind... in fact I quite like your singing."

Y/N suddenly blushed at Artem's words as he walked her back home. She suddenly turned to him.

"Thanks Artem."
"It’s no trouble."

Y/N looked at him, thinking wherever she should do it or not.

"Y/N?"

It won’t hurt.

She went on her tiptoes, to kiss Artem’s cheek. Y/N then turned around and left, leaving Artem there, shocked.

. . .

Next day

Y/N walked in the board room and saw that a man was there along with Artem, who she smiled at. The blonde man turned and said to her:

"Sweetheart, go and get me a coffee I have a meeting with the owner in 5 minutes."

Artem who was behind the man, widened his eyes as he coughed in his fist.

Y/N smiled, "Sure."

She left and came back with a coffee and handed to him. Then when he was drinking it she said:

"I am the owner."

 The man spat out the coffee, chocking and gasping as he looked at her face which had a smirk.

"Well, it’s time for the board meeting don’t you think Sir?"
"Ri-right."

Y/N turned to Artem.

"I didn’t think to find you here."
"I came here to see you... about that case that you brought up, but then..."

They both looked to the man who had abandoned his coffee and looked nervous. Suddenly Y/N burst out laughing for 2 minutes before coughing and stopping the laughter.

"I’ll talk to you later about the case."
"I understand."

Artem left, then about 20 minutes the man hastily left and Y/N appeared.

"Well?"
"It’s quite straightforward, so, it won’t be too hard."
"That’s great."

She raised her hands above her head, yawning. Then looked up at Artem.

"Thanks a million, Artem."
"It’s my job Y/N..."

She laughed.

"See you later then!"

(Had a bit of a writer's block on this one...)

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

6.9K 297 15
"Yk, we're a lot like bleach and rubbing alcohol, we belong together." "LEORIO WTF YOU JUST MADE CHLOROFORM!" In which (Name) (Last Name) moves to a...
1.6K 73 9
Yan!genshin impact x fem!reader genshin impact belongs to Hoyoverse ! [Random updates]!!
Adventures of ZHONGLI [Genshin Impact] Yuu

Любовные романы

4.4K 129 9
You had just rolled for Zhongli and somehow lost a few of your memories when landing in Teyvat! What will your presence bring? REQUESTS ARE OPEN: LIM...
14.8K 291 26
☆⋆。 Gaming x Reader [ + more ] °‧★ ♡₊˚ Gender neutral, Male + Female Reader 🦁・₊✧ .𖥔 ݁ ˖ Second person POV [ + more ] ...