I got isekai (male reader x m...

De utudyedkr

A kid who loves a visual novel so much. But one day he was hit by a bus- Kun. I don't own anything except th... Mai multe

Prologue
New World
Meeting Ruby Rose
Making Friends
Beacon Academy part- 1
Beacon Academy part- 2
First step- 1
First step- 2
Emerald Forest and New Member
I Am Teacher
Solving Mystery
Finally
A New World
Meeting with Devils
I deny your existence
Albedo
KFC
Meetings are weird
Final

Vote

411 10 19
De utudyedkr

This is very simple because you guys have to vote for a Waifu that will turn into a love interest in this story.

1. Mitra

I don't know what Masada was thinking when he changed Mitra's design for Aditya. You guys just have to forget the existence of a person called Varuna.

2. Marie

I mean you do not want to embrace by a beautiful goddess. You guys just have to forget the existence of the waifu stealer called Ren Fuji.

3. Beatrice

Of course none other than Golden Witch of Rokkenjima Island. She likes to tease people and murder their families. She is free because we promise her that we are gonna come for her by riding a white horse.

4. Featherine Augustus Aurora

Or do you want all waifus because I can do this thing if you guys want?

Sorry guys for not updating because I was busy with some important work.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

18.2K 357 14
You were hit by a car and died and now your a lost soul just wondering but what happens when a small boy with a hat comes and offers you a position a...
6.1K 96 12
For some strange reason out of nowhere Teruhashi loses it and becomes a Yandere. Disclaimer:I do not own The Disastrous Life of Saiki Kusou in anywa...
2.5K 46 14
When you get hit by Truck-san and die you get sent by Entity into the world of My Hero Academia retaining your memories of all your previous lives. ...
74.2K 1.5K 74
! Yandere Kny! Female Y/n l/n a teenager was walking home from the grocery store. while crossing the road truck-kun came from nowhere and killed her...