Triplets?

Alexbomani द्वारा

The triplets were raised in a very uptight, traditional family. Now, if the triplets' DNA had conformed with... अधिक

Author Note
Intro Info
Mates
Stick Together
Suppressants
After Math
Luna
Given up
Disagreements

Presenting

748 34 8
Alexbomani द्वारा

---- Five Months Later  (Age 15) -----

Over the next several months, the boys made preparations to move. They would take weekend trips, when Edward didn't have a game, to check out houses and apartments that fit what they needed. They also were looking at what colleges they would be able to attend after their last year, figuring out what they wanted to do and where it was offered. Once they settled on where they wanted to move, they began looking for jobs. When they had become old enough to begin working, they had quickly jumped at the chance to earn their own money. While their parents offered them jobs at their company, as their assistants, they politely declined, claiming they wanted to find their own thing. They really just didn't want to have to get away from them and find a new skillset when they moved later, especially since they didn't want them following or finding out about their plan.

It's now coming closer to their birthday. Their parents have become even more overbearing to Harry, watching him take the pill and checking his mouth after to assure he took it. His mates made sure to continue replacing them with birth control, communicating between the three of them so that there would be no mix-up.

---- -----

This morning, a week before their birthday, Harry had said that he hadn't felt good, deciding to stay home and call off work, retreating back into his room after taking his pill for their mum. Edward and Marcel didn't want to leave him alone, but their mum would have thrown a fit if she knew they had stayed to care for their brother. So, off to school they went.

At lunch, Edward weasels his way out of sitting with his group of fellow sports players to find his mate, who eats in the courtyard in a corner with his books. Usually, Harry would sit with him, but with him feeling ill, Marcel sat alone. 

"Hey, Marce," Edward sits next to his mate.

Marcel looks up from his book, "Hey, what are you doing here?"

"Had to get away. Not feelin' like hangin' 'round them, not feelin' up for much really," Edward sighs.

"Same, I've been off since this morning, but not like Harry. Hope he's doing alright." Marcel leans into Edward, who puts his arm around his mate, rubbing his side in comforting strokes. 

"Yeah. Have you tried to text him?" 

"Yes, but no response. Even tried calling him, but it went to voicemail. Although, he might be sleeping." Marcel noses Edward's scent gland, scenting him.

"That's strange, but you could be right. To be honest, I'm not feeling too hot either." Edward runs his free hand through his long, curly hair. His is the longest of his mates, passing his shoulders so he is able to put it up in a neat bun. Harry's barely touched his shoulders, curling and bouncing with his step. Marcel's is the shortest, curling on top of his head in loose waves. 

"Think we should just head home? Or would that not be good with mum and father?"

Edward suddenly growls. His grip tightens around Marcel, fingers digging into his side. Marcel looks up to see what caused Edward to growl. Seeing nothing, he turns, just as Edward buries his face in his neck. Marcel's eyes widen before he realizes what's happening.

"Edward, we need to get home." He begins to move, but Edward tightens his grip not allowing him to move. "Edward, we need to get home." Marcel urges Edward up with him, trying to gather his and Edward's things. He finally gets him up, still buried in his neck, carrying both their bags. He tries to keep to less frequented hallways. Thankfully, it is lunch hour so not many people are around, most are in the cafeteria or class. 

Marcel digs the car keys out of Edward's pocket and unlocks the car. He shoves Edward into the back seat, closes the door and locks the car, before he unlocks just the driver's door, keeping Edward from escaping. Edward growls at being separated, but his head clears a bit once Marcel starts the car and opens the windows, allowing fresh air to dilute the scent of the mates. Edward has enough clarity to grasp what is happening and reaches for his phone. Dialling his mum, he moves to the passenger seat and buckles in. 

"Hey, mum." "Hi, sweety. Aren't you in class right now?" "No, we're on our way home-" "Edward Meyers, you better not be having a sick day. This will not bode well for your future." "Mum, we're going into rut." "Rut? Oh, my babies are all grown up! I'll get your rooms ready." "No, mum. What if you and father got out of the house for this, you probably don't want to hear what's going to be going on." "Oh, posh. Like I haven't heard it before. Although, a holiday does sound nice..." "Great! You and father do that, and we'll suffer through this while you're gone." "Oh, but I need to make preparations for your rut, at least the first day: set up your rooms, make sure you have food and lube-" "Mum, how about, instead of doing that, you find an Omega for me. That way, I'm taken care of." Edward just needs to get his mum out of the house before they get there. Marcel growls from the seat next to him. Edward reaches over to scratch his hair, playing with the whispy ends on his neck. "Oh! What a good idea! How much longer 'till you're home?" "In about a minute, so I would leave now." "Alright, I'll get right on it."

"Why did you tell mum to get you an Omega?! You already have one!" Marcel growls again once Edward has hung up.

"I needed to get her out of the house so we don't attack her, and so we can get to Harry and up in the nest without her yammering on and coddling us."

"Oh, makes sense. But how are you going to get out of it once she has?" 

"We'll be up in the den, she won't find us. Plus she'll probably think we ended up going to someone's house and fucking there, or we went to a rut room. She's not too bright, thankfully."

The rest of the five minutes to home, because Edward had lied about their arrival time, is spent in tense silence, anticipation for what is to come keeping them to their thoughts. As they pull into the garage, Marcel quickly parks the vehicle but they both freeze, not knowing really how to proceed. Their mum's car is gone, thankfully, and their father is hardly home, practically living at his office. Their main concern is Harry, how will he react? is he in heat? 

After sitting for a few moments, they both exit the car and head inside. Edward opens the door into the house and they stop to listen once in the kitchen. Not hearing anything, they venture up the stairs, checking Harry's room. Seeing the vacant room, they continue to Edward's room. They still hang out in there the most, when they hang out in one of their rooms, however infrequent it is as they usually end up in the attic.

Once his door is open, they discover an empty bed, which leads to an empty room. Their ruts are starting to hinder their thinking and cloud their minds. They are becoming desperate for their mate, or at least each other. 

In one last effort to find their mate, and hide away for their ruts, they enter Edward's closest and open the ladder. The seal broken, their senses are overwhelmed by a sweet scent. Growls escape them, their eyes glowing green as their Alphas take over. Ascending the ladder quickly, the two mates make an appearance in the den. There, on the bed, is Harry, sweating in his sleep, tossing and turning.

When the fresh scent of his mates invades his senses, Harry stirs and opens his eyes, whining in pain after. He's bare, body overheated from the supposed fever. His thighs are already a mess of slick, and his stomach is covered in at least one release, making him a sticky mess. Once he sets eyes on his mates, he whines even louder, calling out to them, eyes glowing green as his wolf takes over. He begins to beg for his mates, reaching out for them as they move toward the bed, having checked to ensure the ladders were up and the doors sealed. Their last bit of reasoning knows they don't want to be found and their Alphas don't want to be disturbed at this time. 

"Alphas, knot." Harry is already beyond reason, having one thing in mind, connecting with his mates, his Alphas. 

By this point, their wolves have completely taken over, eyes glowing bright green, growls and whines mixing as they meet on the bed. Foreheads meet, noses bump, and then tounges and lips crash together, as the mates try to get a taste of one another. Soon after, hands came into play, ripping shirts and trousers from bodies, leaving them in tatters on the floor. When they are left bare, they break apart to look at each other. They have seen each other's bodies before, but never in this way, for this purpose. While apart, Edward and Marcel begin to rearrange themselves on the bed, putting Harry between them. Marcel sits against the headboard as Edward pushes Harry into his lap, making their chests collide, knocking foreheads together. 

Edward slides up behind Harry and begins to kiss his neck as Marcel occupies his mouth, dominating him with his tongue. Harry is leaking everywhere, whining at the pain of being empty, but distracted by what his mates' are doing. Marcel's legs are wet, as well as Edward's, as Harry begins to grind onto them, down on Marcel and then back onto Edward, trying to fill the void tugging inside with the cocks that rub against him. 

Edward reaches down to feel Harry, seeing if he is open enough, surprising him, causing him to gasp into Marcel's mouth and pull away, panting, to drop his head back onto Edward's shoulder. Marcel reaches up to kiss Harry's neck, on the opposite side of Edward and reaches his fingers down to join Edward's, desperate for release. With four fingers inside, Harry begins to beg again, asking for a knot, desperate to be filled and marked. Edward and Marcel halt their assault on Harry's neck to find each other's mouths, fighting for dominance, before Edward takes it, taking his place as Head Alpha in their pack. Marcel submits to him, before breaking the kiss to look back at Harry, who had watched in fascination at what his mates had done. 

"You ready, Hazza, Baby?" Marcel pants, trying to recover some breath before he loses it again. 

"Yeah, want it, Alpha, need it. Need to be yours." Harry whines, grinding more forcefully on his mates, making a bigger mess of what he had already made. 

"We got you, Haz. you just need to calm down a bit, Babe," Edward grits out, trying not to pop his knot before he gets inside his mate. He grabs his hips to still him before Marcel holds one side so he can reach down and guide himself to Harry's leaking, wet hole.

As Edward's tip breaches Harry, he lets out a growl, which is responded to with a whine. Harry sinks fully down, adjusting to this new feeling. Once fully seated, he takes a breather, rocking his hips a little to acclimate. He then reaches down and grabs Marcel, kneeling up so only the tip of Edward is still in, lining up Marcel, too, and sinking down once more, finally getting a short reprieve from the pain of being left unknotted for so long. Soon, he begins to bounce, long and heavy, sinking down, his weight guiding him, with a twist of his hips to ensure every spot inside is touched. His prostate is hit every time, whether straight on or brushed against, he didn't mind at this point, only having one goal in mind. 

Moans, whines, growls and groans fill the air, mixing with the sound of wet, slapping skin and bodies being rubbed together. Harry whines as his legs begin to get tired. Edward and Marcel begin to thrust into him, hard and fast, making Harry bounce in their laps without even working. 

"I'm close," Edward gasps, nosing at Harry's neck, finding his bondmark spot along the juncture of his neck on Harry's right side, below his scent gland. Marcel noses on his left side directly opposite Edward's, preparing the spot by licking and sucking on it. Harry cums then, overwhelmed by the sensations his mates are giving him. He tightens around his mates, causing them to finally pop their knots, locking them all together. They both bite into their marks together, prolonging their orgasms and sending them to euphoria. The world is white noise and white spots, their senses having shut down in this bliss state.

As they slowly come back down, Edward and Marcel's wolves let up their control since they have knotted. Harry is still out of it, slumped over against his mates, having been sent to Omega space. They release their teeth from Harry's neck, licking at the bites to clean and heal them. Edward and Marcel carefully shift around so that they can lay on the bed, wrapped around their bondmate. Before they fully relax, however, they both reach over Harry to bite in the same spots on each other, Edward on Marcel's right, Marcel on Edward's left. As they fall back to recover, they ensure that Harry is covered, both with a blanket and with their bodies, protecting him from anything that could come to disrupt them. 

"Haz, Baby. Can you come back to us?" Edward tangles his fingers in Harry's hair, tugging lightly like he knows Harry likes, trying to call him back from Omega space. 

Harry whimpers a little, snuffling and searching for his mate's scents, for his bondmates.

"I think he'll be fine, we can let him go longer, Ed." Marcel whispers, petting Harry's side soothingly.

"Are you able to stay awake much longer? I don't want to fall asleep and lose track of time. He can fall asleep right after we make sure he's back."

"True, I would like to be able to sleep, but I don't think I'm able to until he's back."

"Omega, come back to us, we want to take care of you." Edward uses his Alpha voice for the first time, causing Marcel to shiver, and Harry to stir, whimpering until his eyes slowly open, blinking as he adjusts to the light. He finally blinks his surroundings into focus and the first thing he sees is Marcel.

"Alpha," Harry sighs, closing his eyes again.

"No, Omega, open your eyes." Edward props himself up to be able to lean over Harry without hurting them. Harry's eyes pop open at the Alpha tone. He looks up and smiles at Edward, happy to see his other bondmate. Marcel reaches for a bottle of water from the bedside table, luckily he can reach it, and opens it, holding it up to Harry's lips, knowing he is up from Omega Space, but not ready to function properly yet. 

"Here Baby, drink up, I bet you're thirsty" Harry makes a little mess with water dribbling down his chin, but he drinks half the bottle before he pulls away. "Good boy, Hazza. Good job, Baby, make your Alphas so proud."

"Alpha," Harry repeats, a dopey grin on his face and his eyes close again, this time in sleep. His Alphas settle down around him, waiting for their knots to go down, which will take a few hours, knowing they still need to complete the mating, but it can wait for the next round when they will get Harry's marks on them.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

16.3K 657 20
When the Styles triplets go to a special school for teens like them, will they figure out how to use their gifts? What if they make enemies? Who woul...
27.3K 749 21
The styles triplets live with the love of their lives Louis, what happens when the triplets need a new maid to take care of things around the house a...
157K 3.8K 23
Louis had been in foster care since he was a kid. Each home had turned out the same, either miserable or abusive, and eventually he would be sent to...
250K 7.6K 54
Harry, Edward and Marcel the most feared and barbaric pirates alive. Known to kill and torture everyone they come across without any remorse. Louis...