Fluff stories

By Niki-Chan234

Just a bunch of cute fluff stories that can range from characters being little kids to them being adults. Mak... More

Rules for Requests
Snakes and Puppies
The date
Cats and Dogs
Your Flight
Just a Kiss

What's you're problem?

65 0 3
By Niki-Chan234

Tony's POV

I leaned in closer, screwing the screw tighter. Just a few more adjustments and my armor would be even better than before. I had been working for three days straight, but I could hardly tell how fast time had actually went. I leaned even closer.

"Just a few more screws and then it'll be done..." I whispered under my breath.

I heard a knock on my door and I hissed. Who was disturbing me at this hour.

"What?" I called, sounding a bit annoyed.

It opened and Steve stood there with a tray. I hissed a little at the light that came from the open door and I hid.

"Go away!"

"Tony you've been working yourself to death, take a break."

He walked over and set the tray of food down by me. I moved my stuff out of the way and turned away from the blonde.

"I can take care of myself you know..." I complained.

Steve smiled weakly and wrapped his arms around me. I felt him gently kiss my ear.

"Tony dear you've been working for three days straight... Take a break ok..." He said soothingly.

I could hear a faint seductive tone in his voice. I blushed a little. God why'd he have to be so damn cute?! I rubbed my head slightly and looked at him.

"Steve stop being so damn cute." I complained.

Steve batted his longish eyelashes at me and gave me a sly smile, the kind a first grader would give their teacher if they were caught doing something they weren't supposed to do.

"Tony I can't stop being so cute. It's a curse I must bear." He said sweetly.

I rolled my eyes and continued to work. Steve clung to me.

"Tony eat something."

"Sorry Capsicle but I need to get this done."

Steve frowned. I didn't know if he was frowning at my stubbornness or at the nickname I gave him. Either way he was frowning.

"Tony eat." He said.

I shook my head. I wanted to see what he was gonna do so it was a test. I wanted to push him a little. Steve smirked and tackled me to the floor. I squealed as he pinned me down and grabbed the tray from the desk. He smirked at me.

"Fine then, I'll just force you to eat!"

I gasped and squirmed slightly. I really wasn't scared, I just wanted to play along.

"Nuu don't make me!" I wailed fakely, giving him a smirk.

Steve chuckled and forced a small chunk of meat in my mouth. It was pork chops! I chewed and swallowed it.

"You know how to torment and spoil me Steve!" I complained.

Steve smiled at me and continued to force feed me. I normally would be upset but I knew this was all in good fun. When the food on the tray was done Steve leaned down and kissed me.

"Good Stark..." He said softly.

I smiled and kissed him. I heard my door open again then I heard a soft chuckle. We both turned and saw Hawkeye standing there. He was smirking.

"Gosh guys, at least get on a bed or something." He teased.

I stared at him and Steve blushed darkly. He smiled and chuckled.

"Hey we got a job to do now lovebirds. Think you can stay apart for that long?"

I looked at Steve and he looked at me.

"Let's get him." I said plainly.

Steve giggled and we slowly got up.

"Agreed."

End~

((These lovelies belong to Marvel I'm pretty sure, and this request is for Oznamuno19 ))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.4K 505 35
OK so I kinda got inspired by someone to do that story so I'm doing it but different.
86K 6.6K 17
๐—ฆ๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—œ๐˜€ ๐—ง๐—ผ๐—ผ ๐——๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ ๐—™๐—ผ๐—ฟ His ๐——๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ "Fuck, whenever you're in my arms, I feel like I might crush you. You're so delicate," he...
62.2K 2.9K 99
for everyone to know this story is just fiction and no truth
18.6K 314 16
ยฐโ€ขNadine is a fourteen year old girl who has been struggling since before she can remember. Everything she touches goes to shit. Everyone she loves...