The Buddy System. *Complet...

De Caffinated_Mama

Back to Hogwarts, Raelyn felt like she was starting all over again. No family, no friends. She was destined t... Mais

Cast Ideas
Return to Hogwarts
Conversing with Snakes
The Buddy System
Can't Sleep
Potions Class
Classroom antics
Meeting Her
An Unexpected Meet Up
Painting
The Broom Cupboard
Knowing You Better
WOW
Getting Out
While I was sleeping
The Makeover
Apologies
Opening Up
Kissing
Flashback
Hanging with Snakes
The Battle talk
The Date - prt 1
The Date - prt 2
Leap of Faith?
The Memory
Dean Thomas
Initiations to the Snake Club
Morning After
Like Old Times
Seeing Stars
Azkaban
Dancing
Dearest Azaleah
Dancing in the rain
Breakfast
Shopping
Lucas
Love and War
Quidditch
Hexing & Humour
The Party
News
Packing
Preparations for Arrival
Reunited
Catch Ups
Letters
Trying to Understand
Healer
New styles and stories
Draco
Our Song
The Tree
The prick arrived
Letters
Vulgar Talk
Three Letters
A Letters Request
Lagos
Wren
Home Truths
The Real Teeny
Prick!
Sorting Out Our Issues
More truths
What Ifs
Supermarket
Spice Men
Good Ole Dad
What Needed To Be Said
Christmas Past
Christmas Presents
Castle Escape
Sunrise
Unexpected Meetings
Gifts
Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas
Getting To Know You
Reunion
New Years Eve
Party Prep
Happy New Year!
Minister Visit
St. Mungo's
Plot Twist
Planning
January Blues
New Term
Hospital Wing
Bleeding
Theory
Burn
The Tower
You Heard Me
Pain!
Read My Mind
Trouble Finding Me
Appeal
Fucking Creep
Imperious Curse
Are They Always Like This?
The Answer?
Lucius Malfoy
A Book
To your health
Getting Organised
Blackmail
Toothache
First Year
Kissing
Theodore
Bed Rest
Bolting
Heart to Heart
Round Two
A Trip Down Memory Lane
A Trip Down Memory Lane - part II
The Tape
Lestrange
Celebrating
Unusual Proposal
Buddy Session
Future Plans
Epilogue 1
Epilogue 2

Meetings & Greetings

56 1 0
De Caffinated_Mama

"You? On a date? Really? Since when did Raelyn date and why wasn't I told?" I really dislike this lanky prick.

"Do I need permission?"

That a girl! That's my girl!

He laughed. "Not at all. I am a little disappointed you didn't wait for me, that's all."

Don't say anything Draco! Don't say anything! Do not tell him that he would not have been good enough for her anyway and to take his lanky ass, scruffy clothes wearing dick features somewhere else.

"Sorry," she smiled as she turned to Meyer again.

"We better get back to the castle. It was lovely to meet you again Meyer."

"It was an absolute pleasure to meet you. You and Draco. I do hope you will come back. I would love to get chatting to you both again."

"Oh we will be back," I smiled at him and grinned at Raelyn. I ignored dick features.

"Yes I would love to get another catch up. Why not owl me sometime?"

"You know I think I will do that." 

She bent down and hugged him after which he shook my hand. At least he has manners.

Dick features just glared at us.

"Ready?" I asked as I took the packages off the counter and held my hand out for hers.

"I am yes." She took my hand without any hesitation. "It was lovely to see you Lucas. I still can't wait to see Isabella."

"Oh you will...very soon." He muttered as we headed for the door. 

I opened it and held it for Raelyn to step through which she does without looking back. I do however to see Lucas scowling.

My mood suddenly lifted.

One, Raelyn didn't seem too bothered by seeing Lucas. No more so than she would any other friend. And I know he had more than friendship on his mind.

Two, she is still holding my hand. Which by now is sweating profusely but she does not seem to even notice it and if she is she is too nice to mention.

"So did you have fun?" she asked.

It was the exact question I was about to ask her so it takes me off guard.

"Oh...em...I really enjoyed myself. Thank you for agreeing to come with me."

"Thank you for not taking me in there," she laughs as she points Madame Paddifoot's Teashop.

I am actually eternally grateful that she didn't want to go there. To much...pink.

"So you don't want to go there for our next date?"

"We are having a second date?" she asks smirking.

Aw shit you idiot!

"Oh...well...I mean -" I was a bloody idiot! I was supposed to ask her, not presume. Great! I had already fucking ruined it. "Sorry I-"

_____________________________

Raelyn POV

He was too cute. I really should help him here.

I stepped forward and kissed him. It was the only thing I could think of but in all honesty I really wanted to anyway.

It was a quick kiss but it worked. It shut him up. Stepping back I giggled at the look on his face. Shock and excitement all in one.

"Just tell me where and when." I smiled at him. 

He dropped the books that he was carrying and stepped closer, wrapping his arms around me and kissed me back. I stood up on my tip toes and grabbed the front of his robes, pulling him closer as I did.

I am not sure, it could have been seconds, minutes, hours even, but when we broke apart, he winked at me and my heart gave a flutter. "Come on you," he chuckled, picking up the books again. "Let's get up to the castle so we can continue...our little public display of affection."

He kept one arm around me, holding my waist as we headed back to the school.

Neither of us noticed the audience we had as we walked through the outskirts of the village and back to the school.

I wasn't a particularly cold day but I shivered under Draco's touch. Heading to your common room.

I stepped through the portrait and sat on the couch with Draco sitting next to me and turning to face me.

"So what do you want to do now?"

"Theo won't be back until after dinner." I turned to look at him.

He seemed a little...nervous?

"Knut for your thoughts?"

Draco turned to look at you. "Me? Oh em I was just thinking."

"Care to share?"

"That guy in the bookshop? Your brothers friend? Why did he say he was surprised you were dating?"

"Becaue he was. While he was at school I never really dated anyone. I mean he is 3 years older so when he left school I was only really beginning to like boys."

Draco nodded in understanding. "So how many boyfriends have you had?"

"Well...I dated Dean Thomas. I actually dated him from April in 3rd year to the night of the Yule Ball."

"What happened?"

"He met a girl the night of the Yule Ball and was completly smitten with her. So I told him to go get her."

"You let your boyfriend go after another girl?"

"Well if he was interested in her then he wasn't interested in me was he?"

"He's a bloody fool. So is he your only boyfriend?"

"No...I dated another guy 5th year & a little of 6th year but we kept it a secret really."

"Why?"

"Because he was older. He had already graduated Hogwarts and we met up in Hogsmeade every weekend. He had a little flat there."

"Would I know him?"

"I would say you would. He was a Slytherin. Theo knew him well enough."

"Knew who well enough?" Blaise asked as he, Theo and Pansy came into the dorm room.

"Raeyln's ex boyfriend."

"You told him about Wren?"

"Wait - Wren? As in -" Draco paled before Pansy interrupted.

"My step - brother?!" Pansy shrieked.

"Wait, what? No his name is Wren Hawthorne." I tried to back track.

"Yeah we have the same mother but not same father...so you were the girl...the one?" She asks making quote marks out of her hands.

"She was what?" Draco asked.

"He always talked about a girl he was seeing. She was the whole reason he bought that little flat in the Village. I expected it was so he could shag her very chance he got...wait so that was you?"

"Well yes...and he did not shag me every chance he got thank you very much!"

"Thank Merlin!" Pansy and Draco sighed.

"So what happened between the two of you?"

"Well it's a little complicated. He wanted more from me than I could give him."

"Eugh...." Theo blurted out.

"Get your head out of the gutter. He wanted me to become a Death Eater and join him fighting against the Order. While I never judged him for choosing to follow his father's footsteps, I couldn't do it. It wasn't who I was."

"I couldn't imagine you as a Death Eater," Balise said staring off into the distance as if trying to do so.

"I could never follow Riddle -"

"You still call him that?" Theo smirked.

"Yes and I could never have turned to the dark side. Wren didn't like that and told me if I walked out the door that night that I shouldn't bother coming back. So I didn't."

"Good girl yourself. He is a bloody twat anyway. You are way too good for him," Pansy patted my knee.

"Why didn't you tell me he was Pansy's brother?" I asked sulking at Theo. You would think he would have said something before. He went on double dates with us enough times. And why didn't Wren mention Pansy?

"What and miss a potential moment like this? Look at Draco and Pansy's faces!" He laughed.

I hit him.

"Right it's dinner time. Let's go before someone tries to kill you Theo," Blaise stood up from his seat.

"Raelyn and I will follow you in a second," Draco said but he looked a little agitated.

The three left. Draco was on his feet staring into the fire.

"You ok over there?"

"Yeah...I just...I wanted to ask...I mean I wanted to know...if you..."

"Draco whatever it is, you can ask-"

"Did you love him?" He blurted out. He turned to look at me. His face seemed a little pained. Like he wasn't sure if he wanted to hear my answer.

_____________________

Draco POV

Do I want to hear this? I really like this girl and now I find out she has an ex. A ex who I know. I remember him talking to us about his girlfriend. He was definitely in love with her.

But did she love him?

"I thought I did at the time but I was wrong. It was more of a toxic relationship. It took all my strength to walk away but it was the best thing I did. He...hurt me."

Well thank fuck for that!

"Well that's good..." she raise her eyebrow at me as it registered what I had just said. "Shit I meant it was good you didn't love him. That would have sucked for me but -"

Wait what did she say?

"Wait he hurt you?"

Fear flashed across her face as she realised too late what she had said. I was pacing the room now as my blood boiled.

Who the fuck does he think he is. Touching any girl is disgusting but touching my girl? Unforgivable.

She stood up and walked up to me. Merlin she smells good. No focus you ass!

The rage inside me was like a blazing inferno but she looked pained and I focused instead on her.

"It was only the once. The night I left. He...well he hit me...I mean he was drunk and in a bloody rage. But if a guy hits me...he only does it the once."

"I will kill him. How dare he? Hurting you? What a scumbag! How dare he hurt my girl. I will-"

I froze. What did I just say?

Her head snapped up to mine.

____________________________

Raelyn POV

My girl? He just called me his girl.

My heart began to beat very fast. Two perfect little words just slipped out of Draco Malfoy's lips and I loved it.

"What did you just say?"

"I said...well I said my girl. At least I hope you are. I mean we have been hanging out all week and we went on a pretty great date today. I was hoping there would be plenty more."

"You were?"

Butterflies were floating in my stomach. He took a step towards me and my breathing hitched.

This boy was going to be the death of me. And I didn't care. I actually wanted him too.

"So?"

Pay attention Raelyn!

"So what?" I asked although I was smirking and I mirrored his actions and took a step closer to him.

"Are you gonna be my girl?" He asked. His breath was now on my face and he looked deep into my eyes.

He brushed a lock of my hair behind my ear and rubbed my cheek.

I didn't even need to think about my answer.

"I already am yours. Completly."

He closed the distance and kissed me. Not a sweet kiss like he did earlier. This one had a sense of urgency.

He grabbed my hips and lifted me off the ground. Wrapping my legs around him he walked forwards until I was pressed up against the wall.

This is so hot!

His lips moved to my neck and I leaned my head back to allow him access.

He moaned against my neck as he brought his lips back up to meet mine and was kissing me again.

My brain had turned to mush now as he pressed against me.

I raised my hands up into his hair and slept my tongue along his bottom lip before biting gently.

He almost growled in response.

He hand lowered slightly to squeeze my ass cheek and play with the hem of my underwear.

He was about to move further and I was mentally begging him to do it when there was a knock on the portrait door.

"Raelyn?" A voice called.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

48K 949 25
When Scott's cousin Riley McCall returns to Beacon Hills after her parents death can she really help her beloved cousin Scott and his friends fight...
1.7M 99.7K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
100K 1.9K 12
Giyu x Shinobu fanfic started: 04/10/20 status: completed ⚠️GRAMMATICAL ERRORS AHEAD⚠️
196K 3.4K 57
A child would come into this world but not your normal baby, not only was she born into the Hale family but she was something the had never existed u...