After the rich family's mothe...

By Darkknight123457

https://m.shubaow.net/174/174265/ Author: Xue Ye Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2021-01-26 Late... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109

Chapter 99

954 20 0
By Darkknight123457

Chapter 99 Suspicion

    "Mr. Ye, Mister Ye, your phone number?" Ye

    Yaohui, who was lost in thought, was recalled to his senses by the assistant. He was stunned for a while before asking, "What's the matter?"

    Li Yuheng actually had necrospermia, which means that Chu Yulan's son It's definitely not Li Yuheng's. Since it's not his, who's it?

    He remembered that he had been with Chu Yulan, could it be his child? It may also be someone else's, no, Yulan said that apart from Li Yuheng, he only lived with him, how could he doubt Yulan.

    Then, the child is his.

    "Mr. Ye?" The assistant called out again.

    "Oh, what did you just say?" The

    assistant wanted to say that he hadn't said it yet. Seeing Ye Yaohui's state, he should reply quickly, so as not to lose his mind again for a while.

    "I said your personal phone has been ringing for a long time. I don't know who called you. It should be something important."

    Ye Yaohui picked up the phone and saw that it was Zhang Menghan. What did she do with so many calls? He waved his hand to let the assistant go out, and called Zhang Menghan back.

    "What's the matter with me?"

    "Why, I can't find you if I have nothing to do?" Zhang Menghan asked lightly.

    The two have been married for many years, and now that their grandson is old, they have no feelings at all. This is not true. It should be said that the two of them did not have many feelings at the beginning. The lack of feelings does not mean that Ye Yaohui can mess around outside. Nope, not to mention having a baby.

    "Of course, it's just that you have made so many phone calls in a row, so there must be something urgent. Is it the family or the children?" Zhang Menghan's tone was not very good, and Ye Yaohui was not angry, and asked in a good voice.

    Zhang Menghan twitched the corner of his mouth and handed the phone to the side, where a little boy's cry came from there.

    "Who are you? Why are you arresting me? Where's my mother? I'm going to find my mother."

    Ye Yaohui immediately guessed who it was. He never thought that the child was kidnapped by Zhang Menghan, that is to say, it was Zhang Menghan who sent someone to throw acid.

    "Why do you do this?"

    "Why? Oh, you say Chu Yulan? I'm sorry, I don't think her face is pleasing to the eye, what's the matter, it hurts?" Zhang Menghan chuckled: "You can rest assured that the child is here with me. , I won't touch a single hair on him, I promise to raise him to be fat and white."

    This is clearly a threat of sex, but Ye Yaohui can't do anything about her. An illegitimate child, he is at fault.

    "How do you know about Chu Yulan and this child? I'm still not sure if this child is mine. I'll tell you when the test results come out." He had always thought it was Li Yuheng's child, and he just heard what Xue Ning said. Some guesses, how did Zhang Menghan know before him? And very sure that the child is his.

    "I don't know which of the flowers you dipped on the outside, or the grass you messed with, and you still want to hide it from me? But your son is well hidden. I have already asked someone to do an appraisal to confirm that you are the father of the child, or you You can test it again." Of course, Zhang Menghan couldn't believe it when he received a document, and then he found something to go for a medical examination, which was exactly the same as the appraisal report he received.

    Even the DNA has been done, it seems that this child is really his.

    "I understand, the child will stay with you for now. When Chu Yulan is discharged from the hospital, I will arrange for them to go to the suburbs. The child will not change his surname, so that he can finish his studies, and then give him a car and a house. In short , he will never enter Ye's house, and he will never fight with Yuanming and the others. If you are worried, I can sign an agreement." Ye Yaohui's mind turned quickly this time, and he immediately thought of how to arrange their mother and son.

    Zhang Menghan glanced at Li Jinyan, who was still crying. She had given birth, so she couldn't put the baby back. Since Ye Yaohui said so, it was only one house and one car, so the right should be to send the cat and the dog away.

    "Okay, you'd better do what you say."

    On the other side, Ye Yaohui breathed a sigh of relief. Of course he liked him and Chu Yulan's son, but he couldn't show it, otherwise he would be hurting him. When the time comes, choose a better house, buy a better car, and live in peace. A lifetime is good.

    But did Zhang Menghan really find out about Chu Yulan? With Zhang Menghan's character, it has already occurred, and it is impossible to wait until now.

    Xue Ning learned the whole story from Xue Ping.

    At that time, she stabbed the matter to the second aunt, just knowing that the second aunt would solve it. She really did not expect the second aunt to be so cruel. She directly found someone to throw acid and kidnapped the child.

    "How is Chu Yulan?" The

    onlookers said that the person who poured sulfuric acid was a young and tall man. At that time, he was holding a bunch of flowers, which should have been covered up. He didn't know what to say in the middle, and suddenly took out a glass of sulfuric acid. splash on woman.

    "I was still in the emergency room. I asked someone to ask. The face, shoulders, chest and arms were all splashed on, and the hair was gone. The specific injury will not be known until the end of the rescue." Xue Ping hurriedly put Tell Xue Ning what you found.

    "When Chu Yulan's condition has stabilized, let me know. If people come to Yangcheng so far to find her, they have to meet her, otherwise it will be rude." Xue Ning said lightly.

    Chu Yulan has now become a business of the second uncle's house, Xue Ning does not intend to intervene anymore, and walks around the community with Bai Zheng, meeting Li Jincheng and Song Xi who are also walking.

    "Hello Auntie, Bai...Hello Uncle." Song Xi greeted very politely.

    Li Jincheng, who was beside her, only called out "Mom", deliberately ignoring Bai Zheng beside her.

    "Are you guys out for a walk? Are you feeling better?" Xue Ning looked at Li Jincheng up and down, but her complexion was much better.

    "It's already much better. I've been lying at home for too long, so I want to go out for a walk." Li Jincheng explained.

    Xue Ning nodded casually and looked sideways at Song Xi, "Do you know that your aunt came to Yangcheng?"

    Song Xi was taken aback by this, and she immediately reacted. Xue Ning must have investigated her and her family. , It's not surprising to know that she has an aunt, the question is how did she know that the aunt came to Yangcheng?

    "I don't know, my aunt didn't tell me, I'll call now and ask." Song Xi hurriedly took out her mobile phone, ready to call Chu Yulan.

    "No need to fight, she's in the hospital now, or you can go see her." Xue Ning glanced at Li Jincheng, looking forward to the wonderful expression on his face when he found out that Chu Yulan was Li Yuheng's old lover.

    Song Xi wanted to ask again, but Xue Ning and Bai Zheng had already left.

    "Don't worry, your aunt will be fine, let's go, I'll accompany you." Li Jincheng said affectionately.

    The two rushed to the hospital. Chu Yulan had not yet come out of the emergency room. Song Xi found a nurse to inquire about the situation. When she learned that her aunt had been splashed with sulfuric acid, she was stunned.

    "How could this be? My aunt is the most gentle person in the world. She has always been kind to others, and she has never made enemies with others. How could she be thrown with acid? And..." Song Xi hesitated, but didn't say anything.

    "What do you want to say?" Li Jincheng asked.

    "I don't mean anything else, I'm just curious, how does your mother know my auntie, and she knows about her hospitalization?" Song Xi leaned on Li Jincheng's shoulder delicately, crying and questioning.

    "I'll ask my mother when I look back, it's impossible for my mother to let people throw acid." Li Jincheng was a little unhappy. Your aunt is the most gentle and kind in the world, but is his mother violent and vicious? His mother was a lady, and she had always been noble, elegant and generous, and she should have known it by chance.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

264K 5.9K 102
She is an ancient profound iron ladle from the cultivation realm. Since she has become a spirit, her only obsession is cultivating a fragrant and sof...
1.5M 25.1K 20
Suxin followed the original plot and played the green-tea villainess role well. But why can't this duck just die in peace?! -- "Bai Suxin, why are yo...
238K 4.7K 53
In the eyes of the public, the spoiled little crybaby daughter of the Gu family who was abandoned and discarded by her fiancé should be living a mise...
228K 3.6K 51
Note: I do not own this Novel. Please don't Vote, For Offline Purposes Only. Happy Reading~♥ *** Novel Summary Gu Jin crossed into a novel as the sup...