After the rich family's mothe...

Bởi Darkknight123457

https://m.shubaow.net/174/174265/ Author: Xue Ye Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2021-01-26 Late... Xem Thêm

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109

Chapter 54

962 19 3
Bởi Darkknight123457

Chapter 54

    Li Jincheng watched Song Xi fetch vegetables from the car, and was a little worried about not having enough money.

    "Just one day tomorrow, don't buy so much, anyway, I eat at the company when I go to work." Li Jincheng suggested.

    Song Xi glanced at Li Jincheng. She wanted to say whether she should go home and cook by herself after get off work at night. She wanted to spend more time with Li Jincheng, but he didn't seem to like it very much. put it back.

    When checking out, Li Jincheng took out his bank card as a matter of course.

    "Sorry, the balance in your card is insufficient." The cashier returned the card to Li Jincheng and waited for him to take out the next card to settle the bill.

    Other cards will be frozen without swiping. Is the two thousand yuan in this card not enough? Before he came to checkout, he calculated that it should not exceed the limit. Seeing the cashier looking at him, Li Jincheng really wanted to find a hole to get in, but he had no money at all.

    Song Xi was stunned for a moment, and quickly took out her bank card, "It's the wrong one, it's this one."

    The fresh produce sold in this supermarket is more high-end and more expensive. Generally, people who come here to buy vegetables and fruits have good conditions. , the first time the cashier encountered such a situation, he glanced at Li Jincheng and said with a smile, "Welcome next time."

    When loading things, Li Jincheng saw an extra box of imported chocolates, which should be Song Xi who did not know. The box of chocolates was more than 600 yuan. No wonder he was over budget. He was angry, and he thought it was absurd to be angry for a box of chocolates.

    "I...I saw that you liked it, so I put it in." Song Xi kept paying attention to his gaze, "I'm sorry, I..."

    Li Jincheng has always spent a lot of money before, and she spent hundreds of thousands of dollars just for her birthday. She never thought that Li Jincheng's card was only a few thousand dollars left.

    "You don't need to apologize, it's because I don't know how to control my own spending, and now..." Li Jincheng felt that he would not be able to hide it next, so he simply confessed: "I only have 2,000 yuan left on me, and I don't know if I can use it to pay my salary. "

    When Li Jincheng was selling cars before, Song Xi guessed that he was short of money. After all, he was kicked out of the house, and his card would definitely be stopped at his house, in order to threaten him to go back, and make a good living together in the future. , I just didn't expect it to come so quickly.

    "Then you still spent so much money on my birthday, you would have bought a cake to eat at home if you knew it earlier." Song Xi seemed to be accusing, with a face full of guilt.

    "What nonsense, how can the first birthday after our relationship pass so easily." Besides, this is what he wants to give to Xiaoxi, how can it be blamed on Xiaoxi, "It's just to be frugal in the future. I used it."

    "It's fine, our company has three meals a day. If you work overtime on weekends, you can go to the cafeteria to eat. If you don't work overtime, you can cook at home, and it doesn't cost much." Song Xi said softly, "Just with you. When we are together, it's okay to eat bran and swallow vegetables."

    "Xiaoxi, it's my greatest luck to meet you." Li Jincheng grabbed Song Xi's hand.

    Song Xi smiled sweetly, "Meeting you is also my greatest luck."

    Li Jincheng has no doubts about Song Xi's innocence. He used to wear low-key clothes to work and drive a very ordinary car. Song Xi just liked him. Man, fall in love with his character and talent.

    If this idea was heard by the real 'poor people' in the same company, they would definitely give him a slap in the face. He called a car of more than 800,000 yuan a normal car? The limited-edition sneakers and the watch in his hand, anyone with a little knowledge knows that it is Bai Cui, a world famous watch that started at 200,000. He actually said that he was low-key? ? ?

    The next day, the two of them arrived at the company and happened to meet Gu Yao. Gu Yao immediately greeted them when she saw them: "Good

    morning, Gu Yao. I heard Xiaoxiao and said that you've turned positive, congratulations." Song Xi I don't envy, as long as she catches Li Jincheng and marries him, she will be the wife of the chairman of the Li family in the future. What is a mere number of regular positions, and she will work for her in the future.

    "Thank you." Gu Yao's smile became even brighter, which was achieved by her own efforts, "I'll invite you to dinner this weekend, and you must come when the time comes."

    Several people joined the company chatting and laughing. When I got to the office, I heard the supervisor say that Mr. Lin had something to do with him.

    Everyone looked at Li Jincheng curiously, is he going to change his position? He has only been in the company for two months, and his performance doesn't seem to be particularly outstanding. How can he become a regular!

    Li Jincheng was stunned for a moment, went to the manager's office, saw Li Yuhan's assistant, and knew who was looking for him.

    "What's the matter with me?" His attitude was very bad, but neither the supervisor nor the assistant showed any unexpected expressions. Obviously, the supervisor already knew his identity.

    "I'm sorry, I'll answer a call," Mr. Lin avoided with his phone.

    Li Yuhan's assistant, surnamed Tian, ​​was not a few years older than Li Jincheng, but more than several times more mature and stable than him.

    "Why did Li Yuhan ask you to come?" As long as Li Jincheng hates people and things related to Li Yuhan, his tone will naturally not be very good.

    Assistant Tian's expression never changed, and he said in a hurry: "My wife asked me to come, saying that there is something to take back." What is on

    his body? Li Jincheng was puzzled at first, and then his expression changed, "Mom will call me when she finds me, why did she pass you?"

    "My wife called you, but no one answered. She had something to do on Dongshan Island, so she asked me to come." Needless to say, Li Jincheng should already understand.

    Li Jincheng's face was ugly, "I'm going to call my mother to ask."

    Xue Ning will indeed be on Dongshan Island. Chen Jianmin's side is in full swing, and the filming location should also be set up. Xue Ning found the Wu family's construction company, Xu Junze. Leading the way in person, she will naturally follow along.

    Passing through Nanshan Island, which is a famous Buddhist holy place, when she heard the melodious bell, Xue Ning suddenly remembered that her grandmother once gave the original body a piece of jade Guanyin. Kuai Guanyin gave it to Li Jincheng to keep him safe. Seeing how he was selling things, he would sell Guanyin tomorrow.

    The material of that piece of Guanyin is extremely rare, and the pawnshop’s eyes are poisonous. If you want to get it back after receiving it, it may not be easy to have a watch. The jade Guanyin has a special meaning to the original body. Xue Ning did not want to be defeated by Li Jincheng like this, so she beat him Call Li Yuhan and ask him to send someone to take Guanyin back.

    When receiving the call, Xue Ning was chatting with Xu Junze, smiled embarrassedly, and found a quieter place to answer the phone, "Hello."

    "Mom, Assistant Tian... Did you call him here?" Li Jincheng wrinkled asked frowning.

    "Yes, when you left home, you forgot to take it back. This piece of Guanyin has a special meaning to me. I don't want you to lose it or give it to someone else. Take it back for now and I'll give it to you when you get home. "Xue Ning said lightly.

    However, Li Jincheng felt that there was another inside story. He was not really stupid. On the contrary, he was very smart when he left the heroine.

    "Mom, what happened to me lately...then do you know all about it?" Li Jincheng thought that he had pawned the birthday present his mother gave him. Is his mother very sad? street.

    Xue Ning was stunned for a moment, then smiled: "What do I know?" The other

    end of the phone was silent for a while, and then said, "I see, I'll give it to Assistant Tian right away. That... Assistant Tian said that you went to Dongshan Island for a vacation. Is it?"

    "No, I invested in a movie, and it just so happened that your Uncle Xu has a small island under his name, and the scenery is very good. I'll come and take a look." Xue Ning thought for a while, but said truthfully.

    Uncle Xu? Xu Junze? In other words, his mother followed Xu Junze to his private island? When he was not at home, how quickly did Mom and Xu Junze progress? To the point where you can borrow a private island?

    "Then... is it just the two of you?" Li Jincheng realized that what he said was not quite right, and immediately asked to make up for it, "I mean if you don't bring a few people, will it be unsafe."

    "There are also a few designers, I'm drinking tea with your Uncle Xu, it's not good to keep him waiting too long, so hang up first." Before hanging up, Xue Ning gave Li Jincheng another blow.

    Li Jincheng hung up the phone with an ugly face, panicked in his heart, looked at Assistant Tian, ​​reached out and took off the Guanyin from his neck and handed it to him, "I'll leave if there is nothing else."

    "Li Shao, Li Dong said, One needs to be able to bend and stretch, and it is easy to break when passing through." Assistant Tian stopped Li Jincheng.

    Li Jincheng's hand to open the door paused, is this to make him, grandfather and mother feel soft? But once he is convinced, grandpa will definitely find a famous lady of the right household to marry him. He doesn't want to be like a marionette, he wants to choose his own life.

    "I know it in my heart." Li Yuhan couldn't help himself what he knew.

    Back in the office, everyone saw that his face was not very good, and they knew that it was definitely not a positive change.

    "Xue Cheng, are you okay?" Song Xi asked worriedly.

    "It's okay, do things first, and talk about the rest after get off work." Li Jincheng felt that the office was full of people and it was not the place to talk.

    "What is the manager looking for from you today?" Song Xi suspected that it was the elders of the Li family who came to persuade him to go back.

    "Say there was something wrong with my last plan, let me change it again, I think they are picking on the thorns." Li Jincheng found a reason.

    In fact, Song Xi didn't believe it at all. Since Li Jincheng said so, he must believe it on the face.

    "It doesn't matter, right? Why don't you stay tonight and let's work overtime to make a change together." Song Xi said sympathetically.

    "It's okay, I can fix it this afternoon." Li Jincheng felt much better when he heard Song Xi's words.

    At this time, Li Yuhan's assistant came down to help him cook. Li Jincheng was very disdainful when he saw it. He wanted to show that he was eating the same as the employees, so as to bribe people's hearts, but he didn't come down in person. ? Uncle and uncle are right, Li Yuhan definitely doesn't want to return the company to him, too, no one can let go of such a big company, and I don't know what my grandfather thinks, but Li Yuhan actually let Li Yuhan manage it, my grandmother and mother also Do not stop.

    Not only Xue Ning, but also other directors of the company, Li Jincheng and Li Xinrui did not understand Li Weihua's handing over the company to Li Yuhan.

    Xue Wentao even told Xue Ning several times to be more careful. Li Weihua most likely wanted to leave his company to Li Yuhan.

    Xue Ning thought it was impossible. If he wanted Li Yuhan to inherit, why did he transfer 10% of the shares to her name after Li Yuheng died? In addition to Li Jincheng and Li Xinrui, the three of them have 27% in their hands. If he really wants Li Yuhan to take over, he doesn't need so much trouble, and in the original book, Li Jincheng is indeed the chairman in the end.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

56.2K 1.8K 11
"Jungkook?Hi,are you there?Are you busy?"
50.6K 985 123
Once time travelling, Lin Zhuo became a prisoner in the world of cultivating immortals. Legend has it that this prison is guarded by ancient ferociou...
55.5K 817 19
Author: Black Cat Baibai Category: Romance science fiction novels Status: Completed Ye Ruxi dresses up as a love-minded heroine who cannot survive te...
Apocalypse Arrival Bởi 中国小说

Khoa Học Viễn Tưởng

25.4K 454 13
When Chu Qianxun was reborn and returned to the beginning of the apocalypse, she vowed to live a better life, live longer, and stay away from those d...