After the rich family's mothe...

By Darkknight123457

https://m.shubaow.net/174/174265/ Author: Xue Ye Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2021-01-26 Late... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109

Chapter 42

1.2K 19 0
By Darkknight123457

Chapter 42 The next time will be more ruthless

    Xue Yang hugged Xue Ning's leg and cried, snot and tears, Xue Ning directly asked him to pull him away, told Li Yuan to pick up the child, and escorted him to Xue's house.

    "Big sister, you can obviously help me, why don't you help me? I know you hate my mother, but what's wrong with me? I'm your half blood brother, are you going to kill me?" Suddenly, Xue Yang realized , "Mom and the second sister are right. They didn't come out of a mother's womb, and they really

    did n't kiss. Did you dislike me earlier because of my father's partiality to me? Just take advantage of this time to kill me?" His Xue Ning stopped, turned around, looked at Xue Yang indifferently, and asked in a calm voice, "Since you and Xue Tong were born, have I been hostile to you, or against you?"

    Xue Yang Frightened by the look in her eyes, she shook her head.

    "Four o'clock eighth, I forgot you?" Xue Ning continued to ask.

    Xue Yang shook his head again.

    "Xue Yang, you need to talk over your head. If you talk nonsense again, I will stop your mouth." Xue Ning glared at him and asked someone to push Xue Yang into the car. She and Li Yuan took another car, and Xue Yang sat together, she felt difficulty breathing.

    "Ma'am, this child keeps crying, maybe it's hungry." Li Yuan glanced at the child in her arms. She didn't change her skin. She was only a few days old. She was crying like a kitten. Her mouth was squirming from time to time. She must be hungry. I didn't even have the strength to cry.

    "Two people who have suffered a thousand knives." Xue Ning scolded Xue Yang and his girlfriend. Seeing the child like this, he was so soft-hearted that someone brought it with milk powder. As soon as he touched the pacifier, the child eagerly came close to suck it, look at the child. The speed at which he swallowed must have been starving.

    Before Li Yuan took up the job, she had been trained for half a year. Among them, there was a child care worker, who carefully held the child's head, put the bottle down, and waited for the child to drink the milk in her mouth, and then stood up to feed her.

    Xue Ning looked curiously, "What's this for?"

    "The child is too hungry. If he drinks too much, he will choke and it will be dangerous, so I will wait for him to finish drinking before feeding him." Li Yuan said with a smile.

    Xue Ning nodded. She herself has not seen such a small child up close, not to mention, human cubs are really cute, especially when women see it, they unconsciously soften their hearts.

    "He looks pretty good." So small, his nose is quite straight, his eyes are closed, he doesn't look small, his fingers are long, he will be a handsome guy in the future, but his life is not good, and he is such an irresponsible parent. body.

    The Li's house was not far from the Xue's house, and it took less than half an hour to arrive. Xue Yang didn't say anything to get out of the car. Xue Ning glanced at him and asked someone to ring the doorbell.

    "Miss, why didn't you say anything when you came back? I'll tell the old lady." Seeing that it was Xue Ning, the housekeeper came to open the door in person.

    "No need for now, put the one in the car for me." Xue Ning glanced at Xue Yang who was trying to escape in the car, but it was a pity that the bodyguard next to him kept pressing him and couldn't break free at all.

    "This is?" The housekeeper couldn't understand how Xue Yang got into Xue Ning's hands. He glanced at it and quickly moved away. When he saw the child Li Yuan was holding, could it have something to do with this child? It can't be Master Xue Yang's, right? That was a big deal.

    Along the way, Xue Yang was still trying to escape, scolding Xue Ning for being cold-blooded, and begging Xue Ning to let him go for the sake of her siblings.

    The housekeeper already understood from his words that the child really belonged to Xue Yang, so he quickly gave a wink to the servant not far away, and asked him to tell the old man about the situation first, so as not to scare the old man.

    All these actions were taken into account by Xue Ning. She didn't stop her. Today, she came with great fanfare to make things worse.

    The group came to the yard of the old man Xue. The old man who had received the news was sitting in the main hall waiting for them. When he saw Xue Ning nod and looked at Xue Yang, the look in his eyes could not wait to eat him raw.

    He was only approached by the Lin family for a marriage contract, but he didn't expect to have another child. Did he really think that the Xue family lacked his grandson?

    "Kneel down." Mr. Xue shouted loudly.

    When he got here, Xue Yang stopped struggling, knelt down obediently, lowered his head, and looked like he knew he was wrong.

    "Xue Yang, tell me, what's the matter with this child?" Lin Jingxian took a photo of Xue Yang kissing the woman. The woman was clearly not pregnant, so why did she have another child.

    "Grandpa, I was wrong. I gave her money to get rid of it at the time. I didn't expect her to give birth. If I don't admit it, everyone knows that she will carry the child to our Xue family to make trouble. I can only stabilize first. Live with her, take the child to the eldest sister while she is asleep, I think that the eldest sister is a widow and adopts a child to relieve the boredom, who knows that the eldest sister scolded me in the face." Speaking of this, Xue Yang also Particularly aggrieved.

    "You bastard." The old man smashed the teacup in his hand to Xue Yang's side, and the splashed debris cut his head, and the blood slid down the end of his eyebrows.

    "Ah, grandpa..." Xue Yang covered his forehead and looked at the old man in disbelief. Even if he broke the engagement last time, he just made him kneel in the ancestral hall, and he didn't get angry like this.

    Xue Dingjun was about to be mad at this grandson, "You also know that your eldest sister is a widow. If you give her a child, what will the outside world say? Are you trying to ruin the innocence of the Xue family's daughter? If you want the Xue family's daughter to be married, don't you? ?"

    Xue Ning, who had already sat down by herself, didn't understand why he burst out suddenly, was it for this? Also, if there is a problem with the reputation of the Xue family's woman, it will be difficult to get married.

    With a sneer at the corner of Xue Ning's mouth, she sneered and continued to watch the play.

    "Ah..." Lin Qingwan, who came after Wen Feng, saw Xue Yang with blood on his face, screamed, and immediately crouched beside him, covered his wound with a handkerchief, and cried, "Dad, Yang Even if Yang does something wrong, you can't do it, let alone slap your face. If it leaves a scar, how can you marry a wife."

    "Hmph, just him, what kind of wife would he marry." He was divorced because of cheating, and his reputation has been badly damaged. , Now that there is another child, the innocent girls don't look down on him, "I haven't asked you how you teach your children, you are young, you don't have to study hard, you want to find a woman all day, and you are played by a woman. I can't handle even this matter, and I still expect him to inherit the family business? Take a break as soon as possible."

    "Dad." Lin Qingwan is really in a hurry now. Didn't say that.

    After a while, the people from the big room also came. Seeing Lin Qingwan, it was a loss.

    "Okay." Seeing that the room was like a vegetable market, the old man patted the table and said angrily, "Xue Yang is wrong about this, but Xue Ning, you..."

    "What does this have to do with Ning'er?" Before the wife arrives, the voice arrives first.

    Xue Ning hurried over to support her, "Don't tell them not to disturb you?"

    "You want to hide such a big thing from me?" The old lady patted Xue Ning's hand and glanced at the child Li Yuan was holding, " Are you sure it belongs to Xue Yang?"

    "I don't know either. He just finished dinner and he hugged a child and told me to adopt it." Xue Ning looked innocent.

    The old lady snorted softly, "I think the lesson was too light, and I don't have a long memory at all. When something happens, I'm going to find my mother or my sister. What can I do in the future? Since the child is his, he will keep it. Right ."

    "Old lady?" Lin Qingwan exclaimed, "No, this child can't enter Xue's house, then Yang Yang will be ruined for the rest of his life."

    "Why is it ruined, I knew why it was necessary today ." The old lady snorted softly. He looked at Xue Dingjun, and seeing that he didn't say anything, he agreed with her approach, "Okay, put the child with me first, and then take it away after you discuss the countermeasures, Ning'er, you come with me."

    Back to the old man In the wife's yard, the old lady's face sank as she looked at

    Xue Ning and said solemnly, "You can do it quietly, why do you want to come here with great fanfare?" I'm sure I can't hide this little thought from you, huh, it's good that I don't go to trouble with them, but they even paid attention to me, who is Xue Yang, I don't say ten percent, five or six points still Yes, he doesn't have a good relationship with me, something happened, the first person he looked for must be Lin Qingwan or Xue Tong, it's not one of them, I twisted my head off and sat on it as a stool." The

    old lady was silent for a while. She also had some guesses about what happened, but she didn't expect Xue Ning to do this.

    "You, the children are so old, and their temperament is still so big."

    "What's the matter? They are only allowed to plot against me, can't I fight back? Let's see if they dare to hit me next time." Xue Ning sneered, and then took hold With the old lady's hand, she asked obediently, "Grandma, don't you blame me?"

    "Grandma didn't let you let them bully you, but their surname is Xue, and the Xue family will blame you when they are involved in the Xue family. The old lady patted Xue Ning's head and sighed, "I know you are not afraid of them, but it is better to do less than one thing more. It's not good to be hated by others. What do you think?" The

    old lady married into the Xue family for decades. After all, there are feelings, but Xue Ning is different. She is not the real Xue family, and she cannot be the first in the family. Anyway, next time, she will only be more ruthless.

    "Okay, this is the end, it's useless to say more. With your grandfather's temperament, Xue Yang will definitely be removed from the core position. The company your dad is in charge of, I'm afraid it won't be passed on to him."

    Anyway, it will be given to everyone . Impossible to give her, the dog bites the dog and let them bite.

    "Since you're here, stay for one night, we haven't talked for a long time." The old lady felt that her physical strength was getting worse and groggy recently, and she didn't know how long she could live, so she wanted to leave Xue Ning down to talk. say.

    It's true that I haven't stayed with the old lady for a long time. Xue Ning has the memory of her original body, and she is a bit like Xue Ning's own grandmother. She has long regarded the old man as her grandmother, and naturally agrees.

    After turning off the lights, the old lady suddenly asked Xue Ning and Xu Junze about their progress.

    "I know you don't want to get married, but think about it. It's different from what we used to be. I'm comfortable living alone, but grandma hopes that you can have someone to rely on."

    "My current situation involves too much. I got married. It will only be more complicated, it is better to find someone to be with. If you feel that the relationship is not good, then it is better to get together and loose. It is better than obviously having no feelings, just because of a certificate, just stuffed in a room and being relatively silent, that day It's not that I haven't experienced it, grandma, I just tell you that Li Yuheng died, in fact, I'm relieved, not to mention how happy I am." These are really the true thoughts of the original body, but no one knows it.

    The old lady sighed, "It was an expedient way to let you marry Li Yuheng. Fortunately, Li Weihua's old man knows what's wrong and knows that his son is wrong, so he took his wife to avoid the country. You... those words just now Just tell me, don’t tell others, it’s not enough to show a little bit.”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

238K 4.7K 53
In the eyes of the public, the spoiled little crybaby daughter of the Gu family who was abandoned and discarded by her fiancé should be living a mise...
249K 12.4K 56
Chapters: 87 Status: Completed Author(s) Jiu Pin Level Nine 九品 Lin Xiao was addicted to reading Qidian novels. He always fantasized that he would ha...
344K 9.6K 45
NOT MINE ORIGINAL TITLE: 反派亲妈粉穿书后 AUTHOR: 西瓜尼姑 Fu Qingqing is a mother fan of the beautiful and tragic villain Gu Yuandi in the ancient dog-blood no...
453K 9.2K 85
NOT MY STORY FOR OFFLINE PURPOSES STRICTLY NO VOTING!!!! Du Youwei, the daughter of Du Family, who was a little pampered rich miss, tasted what it wa...