New girl

By jesusjose

Bella and the bull dogs-Sawyer Huggins-Jackie Radinsky- Fan-Fic When Bella's cousin, Aria, moves back to Texa... More

chapter one
chapter 2
chapter four
Chapter 5

chapter 3

1.1K 19 2
By jesusjose

"Ok so this job is gonna take a while it's based on the past. Don't you love it?" He asked. I nodded not really caring as I stripped down to the bra they made me wear, what's wrong with the one I was wearing. I put on my nice silk robe. I sat down and Bethany did my hair and then the guys walked in.

"Woah." Troy said.

"What?" I asked closing my eyes and Maggie finished unpacking her stuff and did my make-up.
***

"Ok now for the stockings!" Jerry coming back in with a dress someone would wear in the ancient times. I liked it. He handed me my stockings and I put them on behind my curtain/wall thingy where I change. Then I came back out and Bethany told the boys to turn around and she helped me put the dress on. Then she let turn around and fixed the dress a little and I put on the shoes and the chocker necklace, an ear cuff and the ring. Then Maggie did my nails, which can come off under water because I need to change them a lot.

"Jerry I'm done!" I said after I put on the shoes and be took me to the background area. Jerry put me on the counter of the 'bar' and handed me a gun. Then he went behind the camera
And then my 'partner' came in and he explained what we we're supposed to do. Then gave us the thumbs up. And I pointed the gun at him and pulled a 'seductive' face. Then he wrapped his arms around me and he pressed the gun to my head. Then I had to have the gun under his chin and my leg around his with my hand on his chest and he was supporting most of my weight.

"Jerry I don't know about this next one." I said as I stopped and me and Ben (my partner) pulled away from each other.

"Me either." Ben said

"Its fine." He said.

"No she's right." Bethany said I sat down as Bella handed me some water. And everyone followed her.

"Thanks." I said taking a sip.

"What's the next one?" Sophie asked.

"Ben has to pick me up and we have to kiss and I have to press the gun to the back of his head." I said.

"I wouldn't mind." She smiled looking at Ben. And I started laughing lightly.

"Sorry honey. I couldn't so anything." Bethany said coming and ushering the guys and girls off.

"At least you tried." I smiled and stood up. "Ready?" I asked. He nodded and I jumped up and wrapped my legs around his waist and pressed the gun to his head then kissed him. Then pulled away as soon as they took the picture. I got off of him and an assistant helped me down. Because let's face it, I'm short and if I tried to jump off in heels I'd probably break an ankle.

"Great job you looked great out there!" Bella said.

"Thanks guys!" I said hugging my girls.

"Great job Aria." Ben said walking over to me.

"Thanks Ben you too!" I smiled and he hugged me.

"You didn't do too bad at the kissing part either." He said into my ear.

"Wish I could say the same to you." I said pulling away and took a cookie off a tray coming by and walked right into my room and sat down.

Then Bethany came in and undid the back of my dress and I got dressed and we went home .

"CAKE!" I yelled and we each got cake and I basically breathed it in. "Thanks Bethany, great yet again." I smiled.

"Your welcome hun, you really earned it." She smiled.

"Thanks anyway, I'm gonna go take this off." I said and went upstairs and took off my make-up.
*****
Sorry its short but hey! Two updates in one day!!! *high fives herself* So yeah I think I'm getting a little obsessed. Anyway please keep lettting me know if I take too long to update. And um yeah

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

818 25 11
This is a story where a girl had changed her school and then she is surrounded with a bunch of toxic friends and bullies .On her first day at her new...
134K 3.1K 27
UNDER CONSTRUCTION!!! Leah was always bullied at her old school in Chicago and when she moved to Omaha she was hoping for a fresh start and new begin...
6.8K 115 20
Amber Thought she had it all,she was a 16 year old girl with a beautiful personality.The only problem was that she was bullied for being different fr...
9.5K 605 34
~Twilight Fanfiction~ ~ Leah Clearwater Centered~ ~Updates every Saturday~ She doesn't know why she did it, but she took them in. She...