His Beauty & Her Beast

By CrimsonKnight-

Legend says a beast like no other was sent from the depths of the underworld to conquer and destroy all life... More

Intro
Character Info
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Authors Note

Chapter 6

11.5K 262 20
By CrimsonKnight-

I began to look around in fear... the once beautiful garden has now darkened. My eyes quivered as I felt his hands begin to hold me tighter. I desperately tried to get out of his embrace. Feeling a slight sharp pain in my arms I feel my eyes begin to swell with tears.

"Y-You're hurting me" I cry out as I immediately feel the pain stop.

The garden had returned to its beautiful glow as my eyes returned to the beast his eyes held sadness.

He gently stepped closer to me causing me to flinch. His eyes darkened.

He breathed in deeply then simply turned and walked out of the garden.

I took a glance down the hall to see he had vanished.

"I'll take you to your room, Ms. Elaine," a voice said causing me to get startled.

—-

"Goodnight" the small voice as I turned to see my room in full view.

*Dream*

I looked around only to find myself in a beautiful dress I gasped as I noticed that I was back in the vampire king's castle.

I flinched as I suddenly heard the screams of people, I began to walk slowly towards the end of the dark corridor beginning to tremble as I opened the large doors. The light began to shine through.

Horror was written on my face as I saw the people of my town laying one on top of another... lifeless.

Suddenly Ben appeared in front of me with pale skin and his blood all over him.

"Look what you did Elaine."

I immediately looked at my once beautiful dress to see it was now drenched in blood my hands began to shake as I saw blood all over them. I let out a violent scream.

*Dream Finished*

"Elaine" a voice softly spoke as I gasped awake, I began to breathe heavily feeling the sweat on my body.

I turned to see the Beast's glowing eyes hover over me. "T-thank you for waking me," I say calmly as I slowly sit up... he continues to watch me with such gentle eyes. Just before he got up to leave, I immediately jumped out of my bed and held his cape.

"C-can you take me to the library?" I asked nervously "Follow me," he said we walked down the hall lights followed us with every step we took.

As we walked into the library my eyes once again wandered around as I felt the air become fresh and beautiful as it sparkled and twinkled. I turn to see the beast sitting on a chair near a fireplace.

"May I ask you a question" I walked over and sat near him. He simply turned to face me "What's your name..." I questioned, he looked surprised at my words "it's been so long... my name is Leonardo Alfans.... But mostly known as the beast," he said as he looked down. "I didn't want to call you something you're not," I said as he looked at me shocked. "Interesting creature aren't you... you don't fear death when death is staring right at you" he said as I got up. "I have learnt to accept death since it is inevitable in our world. But if I get the opportunity to live another day then I will cherish it." I said, my answer didn't seem to please him.

"What's wrong?" I ask as he continues to look at the fireplace, I gently touch his hand. His eyes had changed from Amber to violet once again. He had then done the unexpected he had pulled me closer to him causing me to gasp. Now sitting on his lap feeling sparks fly between us. "What are these sparks I keep feeling," I ask as he continues to observe me. "Why do you not fear me?" he whispers, I smile "oddly enough I have never feared you, something about you... pulled me towards you and when I saw you in the forest that day, I felt... safe and at peace" I said as his eyes widened.

"Elaine" he spoke sending shivers once again. What I did next had then sealed our fate, I gently placed my lips to his. After a moment passes, I release to see his violet eyes, I searched for a response and within seconds my soul felt whole, "You are mine Elaine" he said as he wrapped his arms around me smashing his lips to mine once again. I felt a moan slip past me causing him to bight my lip as I gasped, I felt the warm sensation of his tongue as my body began to react on its own, my hand was around his large muscular back and the other hand rose to his thick hair where my fingers now running through it.

A groan was released from him as I felt the heat of our bodies collide, we released for a second "Elaine, I must tell you something" he said sternly "You are my mate" he said which caused me to gasp... can it be true? "If you accept there will be many dangers that follow... if you do not then I can send you to a safe place and I will never bother you again-" before he can finish, I smashed my lips to his causing him to become shocked. "I'm yours" ... suddenly his eyes changed from his beautiful violet back to amber. As we were interrupted by a knock at the door.

"Enter."

"Sir.... You are needed..." he then stops talking as he notices me, his eyes flicker red for a moment causing me to gasp.

"Vampire," I said in fear. The vampire simply nodded at Leonardo and closed the door gently, I turned towards him "get some rest and I'll meet you in the morning" he said as he closed the door behind him causing the fire to turn off in the process leaving me in the darkroom alone...

*Morning*

As I opened my eyes, I find myself laying in my room once again. Was it all a dream? But what if I didn't want it to be a dream... what if he was meant to be mine. I suddenly hear a knock at the door it gently opens. "Hello?"

"Good morning my dear master has sent me to fetch you for breakfast, he wishes to see you in the breakfast hall." A lovely woman walked in cheerfully as she helped me out of bed. "Thank you but you don't have to" I said as she kindly pulls a dress from my wardrobe. "Nonsense it's my pleasure, in all my years serving the master I have never seen the castle this illuminated." She says causing me to blush to make her smile.

"Come, come wouldn't want to keep the master waiting," she says as she pushes me to get ready.

*Breakfast hall*

"Good morning, Elaine" Leonardo's deep voice spoke startling me. "Good morning, Leonardo," I said gently, his body freezing at the sound of his name on my lips. After we ate once again in silence "how many people live in the castle?" I ask as he placed his fork down. "Not including you and I around 3 also not including all the magical creatures, you have Ms. Periwinkle the woman who helped fetch you, she is head of personnel ensuring the castle is kept tidy. Alice and her brother Gabriel, you seen him yesterday, they are my messengers," he says calmly as he takes me to another room.

"The vampire" I whispered as I begin to remember the horrifying memories of the vampire king's event. "Yes, I do recall last night you saw his crimson eyes, I had forgotten to inform them that there was a guest, he becomes very protective, but no matter they are harmless," he says as he pauses opening a door to an office.

"Why would you need a messenger... if I may ask" I said quietly as he sat on his chair, "I am the king of all, that part of the stories are true and only certain people contact me and yes, I can very much handle all my affairs myself, but they insist to serve" he said as he stared at me.

"Now we must set some ground rules that must be followed at all times," he said sternly, he then formed a map of the castle and the perimeter using his magic and have it float in front of us. I look in fascination as he walked closer, and the room became slightly dim as the map glowed. "I'll introduce you to Alice and Gabriel today, they can give you a tour of the castle, but the west wing is strictly off-limits." He said sternly startling me. "Along with the outside you must never leave the castle grounds, Ever," he said as I felt my heart squeeze. "Why does it feel as though I'm a prisoner," I said as he looked furious at my response. "If it means protecting you then yes until I decide what to do with you." He said as my eyes snapped to his.

"What?" I ask fearfully.... "But I'm your mate doesn't that mean I stay here with you-" before I can continue a roar was rippled through the air causing the magic map to disappear. "Silence," he said as tears swell in my eyes. "But... but yesterday," I said shaking... the door opens revealing Mrs. Periwinkle humming and dancing slightly while rolling in a tray of tea and freshly made biscuits "Master the tea is ready, oh my apologies for not knocking-" she then stayed in silence as she seen the tears streaming down my face and Leonardo furious. She sighed. "Come now child... the master needs his time," she said gently as she touched my shoulder guiding me out closing the door behind us.

I ran down the hall only to hear a furious growl shake the castle. "Elaine waits!" Mrs. Periwinkle called but I was far too gone to hear anything else. I then come to a halt as I find myself near the garden, I let out a sniff as I opened the door to find the season has changed from spring to fall. "Elaine has returned" the fairies whispered as they hovered around me "hello everyone" I gave a sad smile as they play with my hair. Suddenly one lets out a small squeak/scream as they disappear. The room suddenly darkened, and the air became cold. I froze as I saw a pair of red eyes before me.

"Hello," I said calmly as he stayed quiet observing me, "My name is Elaine," I said his eyes instantly changed as the lights returned and the fairies went about their business. He sat at the farthest bench by the fountain I slowly sat next to him. He looked no older than Ben.

"I'm sorry for scaring you I thought you were here to hurt the master," he said causing me to smile. "Everyone seems to love Leonardo in the castle," I said as he stopped immediately. "He allows you to call him by his name?" he said in shock.

"Well before this I only knew him as Beast, and it doesn't fit him at all."

"It doesn't," another voice said behind us. "This is my sister Alice she is also a vampire," Gabriel said as she sat down next to us. "I thought I'd find you both here, well master wanted to give you a tour of the castle. I presume that he told you the rules already" she said in a cheerful voice.

"Yes, he did," I say gently as I begin to remember the memories.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

781K 20.7K 37
#7 in vampire #1 in queen The world has gotten boring to him after living for many centuries, through many generations. He thought of it as a curse...
2.2K 94 28
The Devil Walking On Earth is what he is called by the supernatural. Ruthlessness runs through his very soul. Heartless he is. He is unforgiving. His...
10.4M 351K 32
"When will you accept me?'' Lucian murmured against my skin. The wonderful feeling only grew as he stepped closer, the thick muscles between our laye...