Soleil ~ Tony Stark(BWWM)

By ShaeShae0821

What if Tony and Yinsen weren't the only ones to have ended up being imprisoned by the Ten Rings. A Tony X OC... More

Soleil
Friend or Foe?
A plan and A story
Tranquilized
Lost and Found, Safe and Sound
American Cheeseburger
Mansion Sweet Mansion
Secret Project
Flying
I Could Go For A Drink
Gulmira
Resistance
System Overload
2010
Eventful Days
Grand Prix
Mad
Do not even think about it
Stark Expo Model
New Element
Hammeroid Attack
Shoot Your Shot
2012
Stuttgart, Germany
A Team?
Loki's Plan
The Chitauri
The Battle of New York
Aftermath
A New Dawn
Birthday/ Block Party
Tony's Birthday Present
December to Remember
Meetings
Pipping Hot Mess
Stay or Leave
Gone
Connections
Things Falling Into Place
Restrained
Escape
Battle On The Norco
Merry Christmas
And A Happy New Year
Valentine's Day
Future Plans
Surprise, Surprise
Ay, France
Soleil and Lune/Sekhmet and Bastet
Soleil's Birthday
Burrows of Greenwich
The Holidays Bring Festivities
The Triskelion
The Winter Soldier
Alpha and Bravo
Charlie
The Battle of Sudan
Attack On The Hydra Research Base
Peace In Our Time
No Strings Attached
Tension
South Africa
Safehouse
Unexpected Guest
Old Friend, New Allies
The City Is Flying
Battle of Sokovia
Back To Business
Break In And Check In
Business As Usual
No News Is Good News
I Think I'm Gonna Be Sick
The Sokovia Accords

Birthday in Norway

171 7 3
By ShaeShae0821

❗️ Smut Warning ❗️

~~~

(Soleil's POV)

By the time they reached Norway, it was Tony's birthday and the majority of the day was already gone. Soleil did not really have much planned today, knowing that they would not be able to do much since the sun was beginning to set. So, her plan was for them was to at least get settled into their hotel and she was going to make dinner with the groceries she preordered to be delivered to their hotel room.

She booked them the tower suite at the Britannia Hotel in Trondheim, Norway. The penthouse suite was absolutely stunning and spacious which meant that even in the time that they did not want to leave the hotel, they would be quite content in the space they were going to make their home for two weeks or so.

As soon as they got up to their room and their bellboy finished dropping off their luggage in the master bedroom, Soleil handed him a generous tip before he bowed his head with a smile and exited the suite.

She followed behind Tony as he stepped into the main living room, which had light grey couches turned towards the south-facing floor-to-ceiling windows. The curtains were closed but a bit of sunlight still peaked through despite the sky growing darker.

Soleil watched as Tony turned around and saw a lounge area behind the living room, which was also decked out with two double-seater couches facing each other and just in front of a fire place. Right behind one of them was a beautiful glass black Schimmel grand piano, and the decor was more dark compared to the living room which was had lighter tones.

They stepped into the bedroom, the bed neatly spread with a table at the foot of the bed which held the mobile TV which was hidden away at the moment. Soleil smiled as Tony walked over towards the bed and plopped down with an exaggerated motion.

"Hmm, not bad. Though, nothing can compare to our~ bed back at the tower." Tony commented but he was easing quite comfortably into the mattress as he said that, which was giving away his true contentment. "But, it'll do."

Soleil just laughed as she walked up to him and got on the bed, her knees straddling his hips as she leaned down and kissed him. Tony immediately reciprocated the kiss and moved his hands to rub down Soleil's hips, giving her a butt a firm squeeze before he carried on.

Soleil let out a small moan which granted access for Tony to slip his tongue in, but Soleil was not going to let him have all the control. She brought a hand up and cupped Tony's jaw, keeping him still as she tilted her head and deepened the kiss.

Tony's hands continued to wander, rubbing down the length of Soleil's thighs before squeezing just above her knees before his hands moved back upwards. His hand moved to Soleil's waist and he began to play with the waistline of her pants.

"Ah. Ah. Ah." Soleil said almost breathlessly as she pulled back slightly and began moving downwards to trail kissed down Tony's jaw. Tony groaned feeling the heat of Soleil's hand on his chest which made him aware of its rise and fall as he was regaining his breath.

"Honey~!" Tony whined as he still continued to play with Soleil's pants, slipping a hand underneath and suppressing a moan as he felt the lace material of Soleil's underwear. The thought of what design she might have on and what colour made Tony's eyes roll back in anticipation. "You're wearing too many clothes."

"I know. I know, Sweetheart." Soleil cooed as she peppered kissed on Tony's neck, undoing the top buttons of Tony's shirt to plant an open mouth kiss on Tony's collarbone. "But you are just gonna have to wait~!"

"Sol~, this can't wait!" Tony said vehemently but the guttural moan that left his lips as he brought Soleil's hips down so she could feel his hard erection through their clothing, seeking friction as she had only been hovering over him.

"Mmm.." Soleil whimpered as she was unable to stop her hips from shifting just a bit just to get a good feel of the cock she loved just as much as the owner of it. She was able to find it in herself to refrain from further applying pressure that she was not willing to admit out loud that they both needed more than wanted.

Soleil rose to be standing on her hands and knees, caging Tony in underneath her with Cheshire grin gracing her lips. Tony's pupils were a bit blown but the hooded look of lust also did wonders on hiding the deep brown of his eyes as he met her gold ones.

"I have plans for the evening, Tiger. And I won't be having you mess them up with your impatience." Soleil said fondly.

Tony was not enthused as his hand that still rested on her hips tightened in grip slightly. "And why not, Kitten?"

"Because!" Soleil said matter of factly as she leaned down and kissed Tony's nose before resting her forehead on his. "If you can be a patient boy for me, I promise to make it worth your while."

Tony made a noncommittal hum, turning his head to the side with a pouting face, and Soleil tried her best not to laugh. Instead, she kissed his cheek and began to straighten up but Tony caught her face with both of his hands and pulled her down for one more long searing kiss before letting go.

"At this point, I don't really care too much about 'worthy my while'. Anything you do, Soleil, is worth my while." Tony said warmly and sincerely. "But just don't make me wait too long."

So close~. He almost had me there. Soleil snickered inwardly as she smiled. "Relax, my impatient boy. Why don't you go unwind in the bath while I go prepare, hm?"

"I guess that'll help." Tony muttered and let go of Soleil so she could get off him before he accepted her hand to help him to a stand. Soleil's smile was still prominent as she pecked his lips once more before turning to walk out of the bedroom while Tony went over to the en suite bathroom but paused when Soleil called out to him.

"And that means no masturbating while I'm gone, Sweetheart." Soleil said and Tony's head dropped as he entered the bathroom and cursed under his breath.

"Fuck." Tony sighed as he could feel the strain of his erect cock from earlier, and Soleil's control over him was such a turn-on at this point which was not helping at the moment.

Soleil had a pep in her step as she sauntered over to the private kitchen of the tower suite, it was on the tiny side but they probably would barely be using it after this. She just really wanted to cook for him on his birthday rather than order room service. The kitchen still accommodated for everything she possibly needed and the groceries she ordered for the meal were already put away. 

Today she was preparing chicken Alfredo penne, garlic bread with cheese, and Caesar salad. The penthouse suite already had a fully stocked wine cellar right against the wall of the dining room, and Soleil was sure that they would have a good selection of fine Italian wine to go with their meal for the evening.

She happily hummed a random rhythm as she began preheating the oven for the garlic bread, grabbing a baking pan and laying parchment paper down to cover the surface of it. She made the spread that would go over the bread before she dealt with slicing the baguette in half. She covered both halves with the garlic and 3 cheese spread before laying them on the pan. She placed the pan into the over and moved to the sink to wash her hand before moving on.

She then went to preheat the stove before filling a pot with water and coating a skillet with butter. Soleil did not put anything on the hot surface until she finished washing and cutting the chicken breast she was going to use for the Alfredo, and once that was done is when she got started.

While the pasta was boiling, she placed the pieces of chicken in the skillet and incorporated the seasoning before waiting until it was fully cooked. Using the same skillet, she made the Alfredo sauce that would be added to the penne. Once the sauce was a nice creamy consistency and her pasta had already finished cooking, she added the two together in a bowl she had put aside before adding the chicken.

Using two spoons, she tossed the ingredients together to mix everything well before adding more herbs and parmesan cheese in the mix. By the time she was finished with that, the oven sounded off and Soleil grabbed the oven mitts to take out the garlic bread.

She laid the pan on the surface of the stove before grabbing a knife to slice the bread into smaller pieces, and then set them on a plate. The kitchen smelled amazing as she continued to plate the chicken Alfredo penne in individual dishes for Tony and herself before she heard the sound of incoming footsteps.

Soleil rushed out of the kitchen and found Tony in comfort clothes which warmed her stomach even more than the smell of the food did. Tony walked up to her with a cocky grin.

"You should be happy to hear the I refrained from touching myself, like a good boy." Tony said as he wrapped an arm around Soleil's waist and drew her close enough to the point that she could feel his hard and twitching erection against the side of her right hip. Tony released a sigh as he dropped his head on her shoulder. "It smells amazing out here, the smell of garlic bread hit me as soon as stepped out of the bedroom."

Soleil lifted a hand and carded through Tony's hair. "I'm almost done. Just give me 15 minutes, I'll have the table set and will take a quick shower before joining you."

"You've already got me waiting this long~." Tony said in a joking manner as he chuckled while lifting his head and gave her a kiss on the cheek before drawing his arm back to his side. "Go, Amore Mio. I'm sure I can find something to keep me entertained."

Soleil felt her knees wobble a bit at Tony's seductive tone and that nickname, watching as he sauntered off with swagger towards the lounge area. Soleil turned away and made her way back toward the kitchen, feeling almost feverish because of Tony despite being in a relationship with him for almost 5 years now. Their anniversary coming up and all, on the 1st of June.

Soleil got to work preparing the salad quickly before she began to set the table. Once she was finished, Soleil gave herself a content nod at her work before turning to head back towards the living room and came to a stop when she heard Tony playing the piano.

It was not something Tony did often, but Soleil had heard him play it a handful of times when they lived in Malibu. It was sad to say that it was always on the anniversary of his parents' death was when he played, and over the years, more often than not Soleil found herself just seated beside him as he played the song his mother used to sing and play -so she had been told-.

"Try to remember" by Fantasticks was clear in showcasing that its meaning was of nostalgia, which was funny as the two of them had made jokes about Tony not being nostalgic. But it was something precious to him, something that remind him of his mother and Soleil was happy that he had this song to remind him of Maria Stark.

How I wish I could have met her. From what Tony has told me of her, she sounds like a lovely lady. Soleil thought to herself as she began to continue her way toward the bedroom so she could take a shower and meet Tony for dinner.

When she returned, Soleil had to suppress an eye roll when she found Tony already in the dining room, proudly holding up an Italian wine of his choice.

"I did not see one on the table yet." Tony said with a smirk, not even a tad bit guilty.

"Because I was going to have you choose it after I showed you the display. Once an impatient boy, always my impatient boy." Soleil said shaking her head in an exaggerated manner as she walked over towards Tony and draped her arms over his shoulder as he wrapped his free arm around her waist. "Happy Birthday, Anthony."

"Thank you, Soleil." Tony smiled genuinely as planted a short kiss on her lips before he maneuvered Soleil to her seat, placing the bottle of wine on the table so he could pull out the seat for her.

Tony walked back over to small counter of the wine cellar and grabbed the bottle opener in order to pry the cork out. It came out with an audible 'Pop' and Tony began to pour wine in each of their glasses respectively before he took a seat, lifting his glass to meet Soleil's own.

"Here is to getting older!" Tony cheered halfheartedly, tapping their glasses together.

"Speak for yourself, Tones. Keep saying it and you will actually begin to feel your age." Soleil snickered as she swirled her wine before taking a sniff.

Tony did the same with a small chuckle. "I do feel my age. I'm 45 now and still getting smacked around while trying to save the day. Plus, I have to worry about a certain kitten who seems to attract more bullets than I would like. Doctor Melanie Williams better clear her schedule, I'm going to need a month's worth of therapy."

"Stop overreacting, Tiger. I should be the one who is more scared about your doings. I turn my back and you have a nuke hoisted on your back, or you're almost being crushed underneath a large mass of rock. What's next? Will you be punched so hard that you will make a journey to the centre of the Earth?!"

"I would not need to be punched for me to make a journey to the centre of the Earth. I could just add that to my to-do list."

"More like your bucket list." Soleil laughed as Tony wiggled his eyebrows. "You will be the death of me and yourself, Mon amour."

"But you love me anyway, Amore Mio." Tony smiled fondly.

Soleil shared the same expression. "That I do."

~~~

Dinner could not have gone any faster as the tension, the want, the need between the two of them was suffocating. Having chosen comfortable clothes to put on, knowing both of them would end up naked sooner or later, were shed easily as soon as they got to the bedroom.

Soleil's back hit the mattress and no sooner did she feel the weight of it sinking in as Tony joined her. Her plan was to take charge tonight but Tony had been so good for her tonight in waiting -for the most part-, she decided to let him have his way.

Tony began with a ministration of kissing every single finger tip of Soleil's right hand, then every knuckle. He kissed the back of her hand before turning it and kissing her palm before he moved down to kiss the inside of her wrist.

Soleil released a sigh as the hairs of Tony's beard tickled her while he began to trail kisses down the length of her forearm and up to her shoulder. Soleil could not hold back the shudder that wracked through her as Tony's tongue peaked out from his mouth and he licked a strip up the side on her neck.

His tongue continued in an upwards path before he finally flicked the shell of her right ear, a smirk resting on his lips as he whisper in her ear. "Careful, Amore Mio. Your claws might actually sink in."

Soleil's breath was a bit more ragged than she would like to admit and Tony's breath fanning her ear did not help but he was right about her claws. Soleil's hands had moved to grip at Tony's biceps once he began to lick her and her fingers began to curl in on his skin, her claws actually close to digging into his flesh.

"I've been patient enough, Amore Mio. I have waited long enough, haven't I?" Tony's voice was low and raspy as he used one of his hands to take one of Soleil's own, guiding it down to his cock. Soleil's hand immediately glided down the length of Tony's aching cock and he trembled overtop of her. "Yes...Kitten. Honey. Amore Mio... Harder, please."

Soleil was having a hard time keep her own wits about her from seeing Tony like this, and she put a thought in the back of her mind that she should try reining Tony in more often. This sight is just too erotic to not try again.

Her hand tightened around the head of Tony's cock and he let out a groan as Soleil's thumb began to spread the precum around it. She lightened up when Tony's head fell against her shoulder and she began to move her hand down the length of his cock once again, giving a small squeeze when she reached the base.

"Ah..." Tony panted beside her ear which caused Soleil to shiver, her grip weakening a bit but Tony chased for contact. He began to lightly thrust against her hand in order to gain some much needed friction.

Soleil had to bite her lip to stop the moan that was going to escape her from just how sexy Tony's voice sounded so close to her ear. The wetness between her legs was another indication of how turned on she was, and she needed him to do something about it.

"...Mon amour " Soleil breathed out as her free hand reached up and tugged at Tony's hair to raise his head from her shoulder. She could see the sweat slightly glistening off his forehead and his eyes almost completely unfocused but still aware enough to find her own.

Soleil brought him down for a passionate kiss and Tony immediately took control, plunging his tongue into Soleil's mouth. Their tongues tangling and twisting around each other, with Tony seemingly wanting to return the favour of what Soleil did earlier.

He reached his hand up to cup her chin and tilt Soleil's head back while he shifted his head to the side to deepen the kiss even further. Drool began to leak down Soleil's chin as Tony remained unrelenting, basically taking her breath away both literally and figuratively.

When Tony did let up, they were both left gasping for air and chest heaving to get oxygen back to their lungs. Soleil smiled after regaining a bit of herself, her hand still in Tony's hair and she began playing with the small curls closer to the back of his neck.

"Sweetheart, I need you. I need you now." Soleil said and Tony smiled which she felt being pressed against her own lips as he leaned down to connect them again. The hand holding her head let up and moved to her legs while he kept the other one on the mattress to support himself.

He rests his hand on her thigh and gently rubbed it. "Open up for me, Honey."

Soleil obliged without protest and slowly spread her legs so that Tony could settle between them. He brought his hand to her cunt and raised a brow before giving her a cocky grin. Soleil stared wide-eyed as Tony lifted his newly wet fingers up to his lips before placing them in his mouth, and the sight made Soleil's eyes roll back.

"To~ny!" Soleil mewled as she withered underneath him, unable to contain herself. She had been so absorbed with watching Tony and his needs/wants, she had forgotten about her own until they became the prominent focus.

"I have to check." Tony said after removing the fingers from his mouth and leaning down to place an open mouth kiss on the plump flesh of Soleil's breast. He looked up at her slightly after toying with her right nipple a bit. "I don't want to hurt you."

"You could never hurt me, Mon amour." Soleil said softly and felt Tony's smile more than saw it before he plunged two fingers into her. Soleil moaned as she threw her head back into the mattress and her back arched, letting out a mewl. "T-Tiger!"

"Look at you. So loose and wet for me. So eager, Amore Mio." Tony complimented as he thrusts his fingers in and out of Soleil's cunt while giving her left breast some attention as well.

Soleil felt her toes curl as Tony masterly fingered her and managed to use his thumb to play with her clit. Her left hand balled up some of the sheets as it closed into a fist while her right hand rested on Tony's back, between his shoulder blades. Just threatening to leave claw marks as Tony inserted a third finger.

"That's it, Amore Mio." Tony said as he peppered kisses along Soleil's abdomen and then kissed her pelvis before straightening up. He removed his fingers from Soleil and was satisfied to see her trembling eagerly beneath him. "I think you're ready now."

"No shit." Soleil hissed out as she could feel her cunt pulsing, trying to clench onto something.

Tony chuckled softly. "Look who is impatient now, Honey."

"Who do you think I got it from?"

"Couldn't be me~!"

"Anthony! So help me, I'll flip us over and have my way. One way or another."

"That does not sound too bad either." Tony smiled coyly. "I don't see how I lose here~."

"For fuck sake, Tony!" Soleil was not sure if she one the verge of attacking the man in anger or ravishing him due to lust. But before she could figure out an answer for that, the air left her lungs again as Tony bottomed out with no preamble. Their moans that they both released from the sensation mixed together and filled the room.

"Shit, Honey. You're still so tight, just for me. Only me." Tony commented and leaned forward, bringing Soleil's hands up and over his shoulders for support. "Can I move, Amore Mio? Can I?!"

"Yes, move! Please! Move!" Soleil called out as she gripped onto Tony's back as he began to thrust into her.

At first, he started off slow in order to give Soleil time to adjust a bit more but when he felt her clamping down on him, he could not help but began to set a more brutal pace. Tony hand moved her legs to wrap around his torso so that he could get better leverage as he continued to pound into her.

Tony was met with a melody of Soleil's moan with each thrust, just music to his ears which only enticed him further.

"Keep going, Mon amour. A-Ah!....Just..f-faster! H-Harder! Tony!" Soleil moaned into his ear as Tony had moved his head into the nook of Soleil's neck, her voice and the sound of their skin slapping together were the only sounds he could hear. The sound of his pants and his fast-beating heart was nothing in comparison to the symphony he was hearing next to him, all around him.

"Mmm. Soleil, you sound so beautiful. You feel so good." Tony muttered as he bit down and then sucked at a section of her neck that had Soleil crying out and sending her over the edge.

"T-Tony...Tony...TonyTonyTony!" Soleil repeated his name as if it were a mantra, like it was the air she so desperately need and that was what sent Tony over the edge right after her.

He swears he saw stars for a few seconds and was not sure if it was because of him having to refrain from pleasing himself for so long or because of the sex. But he would like to say it was the combination of the two.

Soleil gratefully accepted the weight as Tony slowly landed on top of her, his cock slipping out as he lay prone. Their chests fought against each other as they tried to regain their breath and come down from their high, and this time, Tony was the first to regain some of his bearings.

He propped himself on his elbows, resting on either side of Soleil's head, and just took in her after glow. She had her eyes closed but he finally took in that her cat ears had popped out which made him smile before she finally opened her eyes and met his. The slits in her eyes had returned and Tony was completely ensnared like it was the first time he had seen them, like all those years ago.

"I love you." Tony confessed immediately. "I'm so in love with you, Soleil. I don't know what I do without you."

Soleil smiled as she raised her hands and cupped Tony's face, drawing him down to rest his forehead against hers. "Let's hope you'll never have to find out because I'll be here for you, always. I am deeply and completely in love with you, Anthony. I don't want to imagine what my life would have been without you."

She pulled Tony back down into a kiss and he swallowed her moan as he slide his cock back inside her, while she felt a grin forming against her lips.

"Round two~?" Tony questioned but he was not really asking as he had already begun to rock his hips.

sss

The two barely got any sleep that night and did not wake from bed until the afternoon. It was already way past brunch time, so as they got dressed Tony had ordered a light lunch for them to eat there before going out for the day. The first attraction they went to was the Rockheim located at the harbour of Trondheim, Norway's national Museum of popular music.

The museum was filled with pieces of pop and rock stories, technology, and other objects collected over the years. There were a lot of interactive pieces that truly let you submerge yourself in the experience of music history and contemporary culture. Visual displays were set up in the gallery and the hall of fame showcased a vast amount of talent from Norwegian bands and artists over the years.

Tony really enjoyed the rock aspect, since he was rock guy himself but Soleil enjoyed everything the museum had to offer. The best part though was possibly everyone there being so involved and focused on the pieces of music history rather than them. There may have been a few people who asked to get pictures or autographs, there were also a few scornful looks thrown at them but for the most part, the visit was peaceful.

The next place they went to was the NTNU Ringve Botanical garden which was about a 10-minute drive from the museum. When they got there they stopped by a nearby supply store and Soleil picked up a bag of grapes, three bottles of water, some cheese, duck feed pellets, and a small knife. When she walked back out of the shop and showed Tony her purchases, he posed a question.

"You plan to feed the ducks. Why didn't you just get bread?" Tony asked as he took her free hand and intertwined their fingers as they began to walk down the main path of the garden.

"Because it holds no nutritional value for them." Soleil pointed out and then smiled at him. "Besides, where do you see ducks eating bread in their natural habitat?"

"New York." Tony replied with a smirk and laughed softly when Soleil nudged his shoulder. "Come on, Honey. I'm pretty sure it is safe to say that Americans tend to remain ignorant of such details. Plus, it is something people have done for years, even with 'no feeding wildlife' signs put in place."

"Ignorance is bliss, so the saying goes." Soleil sighed as she rested her head on Tony's shoulder, closing her eyes as she inhaled the sweet and earthy scent of the flora and fauna surrounding them before exhaling out.

"So it is." Tony agreed and led them down the path for a while until they saw a pond that seemed to have an abundance of ducks in there, and luckily enough no one else. He spotted a bench closer to the pond's bank and walked them over there before the two sat down.

Tony chuckled when he saw the majority of the ducks already beginning to migrate over to them. "Looks like they know what is about to happen."

"With a supply store that sells duck feed pellets, specifically. I'm sure these ducks never starve." Soleil said pulling out the feed and the knife, opening up the packaging of the blade before cutting off a small corner of the bag. She handed it to Tony before she opened one of the waters and the bag of grapes, proceeding to dump about half of the water into the bag.

A smile grace Tony's lips as he tossed a few pellets into the water and the closes ducks eagerly started bobbing them out of the water. "Well, they certainly act like they're starving."

Soleil giggled lightly as she drained the water out of the bag before picking one of the grapes off the stem and placing the fruit  in her mouth. She smiled at the sweet taste of it before she took another and placed it in front of Tony's mouth, which he took gently, and then smile at her after he finished chewing.

They set a routine. Tony feeding the ducks, Soleil feeding him and herself as time went by peacefully, almost like there was not a care in the world.

"Have you ever done this before?" Soleil asked.

"What, feed the ducks?" Tony raised a brow.

"Yeah. Just sit back and relax, live in the moment." Soleil looked to him as she held up a piece of cheese.

Tony took into his mouth, thinking whilst chewing before he spoke. "Not really. Even before meeting you, I was never really an outdoorsy kind of guy. Yeah, I went out but it was never to seek out peace or tranquility in nature. It was more so to forget, everything and anything. Party till I couldn't feel my legs, drink until my sorrows disappeared and all that was left behind was a buzzing feeling in my head, sleeping with any girl....well, you know."

Soleil smiled as Tony had the decency to have a speck of pink hue dust his cheeks as he turned his focus back to the ducks. Soleil placed a grape in her mouth before taking Tony's jaw and turning him to face, giving him an open mouth kiss.

She pushed the grape into Tony's mouth with her tongue and enjoyed seeing his eyes widen even further by the sudden intrusion before she let up. Tony was still for a moment before he began chewing and once he finished, a shit-eating grin rested on his lips.

"You can feed me like that anytime, Kitten. No questions asked."

"Perhaps another time, Sweetheart." Soleil patted his cheek lightly before letting go and sliced some cheese for herself. "I'm no better either."

"Hm."

"Before I met you, I never really enjoyed going out at all. Of course, while I was on the run from Hydra I was forced to. But when I was living with Katya, I was a home-body and only leaving the house for school or if she asked me to get groceries."

"We haven't been able to really do something like this since we met either." Tony sighed as he bowed his head before turning to her slightly with a halfhearted smile. "I'm sorry that every day with me has been even more hectic than the next."

"And I would not have it any other way." Soleil proclaimed, sincerely and smiled at Tony's chuckle. "Besides, I would have been drawn in one way or another. Fury would have gotten to me eventually and we may have just met under different circumstances. Though, I am happy with what I got."

"Me too." Tony said, taking Soleil's right hand and placing a kiss at the back of it.

They continued on discussing random things at times even after their snacks have finished. The ducks seemed quite unhappy and still stayed near them as if expecting that more food would just magically appear in their hands.

Tony ended up going back to the supply store to get another bag of pellets and returned with two, one for each of them to feed the ducks.

"Maybe we should get a place with a lake." Tony suggested as he smiled at one of the braver ducks that came out of the water and approached them to take some pellets right out of his hand.

"You don't ever think small, do you~? Couldn't have said a pond?" Soleil giggled as she tossed more feed to the remaining cautious ducks, so they did not get left out.

"Bigger is better." Tony grinned. "And why settle for a pond when I could get you a whole ass lake?! Billionaire, remember."

"How could I possibly forget~!" Soleil laughed.

Eventually, the sun starting setting and the food once again ran out. They decided to take their leave before the ducks get any braver and decide to actually search them for more food.

The evening ended off with Tyholttårnet, a radio tower standing at 124 metres tall with a scenic observation deck and rotating restaurant. Apparently, the Egon restaurant had really good ratings for their pizza and they were not wrong.

The food was amazing, the views of Trondheim were breathtaking at night with all the lights on, and the overall day was great.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

300K 14.6K 94
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...
88.2K 2.5K 39
Francesca Astor came to Love Island to find her soulmate, and once she sets her eyes on him, she's never letting go. Rob Rausch x Fem!oc #1 robertrau...
65.6K 5.5K 15
━━━━━ yandere!emperor x 𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞!butler!reader ↳ ❝ GIVE ME ALL YOUR LOYALTY. ❞ || Your first mistake was pledging loyalty to a bloodthirsty Empero...
84.4K 2.2K 31
Izuku Midoriya, neglected and bullied due to his lack of a quirk, endured abuse from his family and friends, especially his twin sister Izumi and Kat...