Carson's Creed

بواسطة CrisCee21

Madison is a best-selling author of lesbian fiction and a beautiful, exotic temptress with a few skeletons in... المزيد

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
15

13

499 36 1
بواسطة CrisCee21

MADISON APPLIED mascara to her eyelashes, as she listened to a radio host talk about her days as a porn star. She'd been constantly offended over the past few weeks by the numerous comments and remarks thrown out there by different people—radio and television hosts, people she'd worked with, and even some celebrities. Lots of people put their opinions out in the open. She'd considered digging a hole, and lying in it a few times, but her publicity had tripled since. There was no reason for her not to look at the brighter side of things.

"Maddy, are you going on a date?" Melody asked.

Madison pressed her lips together, and admired herself in the full-length mirror. If she could say so herself, she looked great, "just dinner with a friend."

Melody could always tell when her sister was excited, and Madison was even glowing, "and who's this lucky friend?"

Madison sprayed perfume onto her collarbones and shrugged, "just someone. I'll be home before you know it, not that you'll be around."

Melody leaned against the doorframe of her old bedroom. Madison had moved into the apartment a few days after the magazine release, "I'll be home with my husband," Melody grinned and walked into the room.

"Lucky you. Is he still leaving the toilet seat up? Or have you banned him from the bathroom?"

"I've considered making him use the outdoor shower, but we can't have shower sex—"

"I don't want to know," Madison cringed and grabbed her purse. It was a twenty minute drive to the restaurant, and she planned to be on time.

"Fine. Hopefully, you'll get laid tonight."

"As I said, just a friend."

Melody looked at her sister, and arched her brow, "and is this friend a woman?"

Madison picked up her phone, and contacted a cab to pick her up, "none of your business."

"Oh, come on. I'm glad you're getting back out there. But you did break my best friend's heart."

Madison sighed, "she wasn't the right person for me. That's all."

"And is this woman you're seeing tonight possibly the right one?"

"Possibly," Madison winked at her sister.

CARSON WALKED into the restaurant, and sauntered her way over to the table where Madison sat. The grin on her face grew wider and wider. Madison's eyes were almost plastered on Carson's chest, since she was wearing an extremely low-cut, body-fitted dress.

Carson sat down, and tilted her head to the side with a smile. Madison was beautiful. Her full, pink lips and big brown eyes, made Carson's stomach do somersaults, "I thought you weren't going to show up," Madison flashed a charming smirk, and leaned forward, her defined jawline looking lickable in the lighting of the room.

"You haven't been waiting that long, have you?" Carson asked. Carson leaned forward, as well. Their eyes met, and both of their hearts thumped inside of their chests.

"Only for a lifetime," that's so cheesy. Madison felt a blush creeping onto her cheeks. Why did she say that?

"You're waiting is over now. You have me all to yourself," Carson stretched her hand across the table, and intertwined their fingers. This is bold of me.

"Quite a charmer, huh?" Madison brushed her thumb over the back of Carson's palm.

"Says the expert."

They both exhaled a loud breath, as the waiter brought over a bottle of wine. He poured two glasses before leaving, "how have you been?" Madison asked.

Carson's eyes fluttered. She'd been patiently waiting for the right moment to call Madison. Madison turned out to be the impatient one, and was the first to contact, "I'm currently looking for a job. How about you?"

Madison's brows furrowed, "why are you looking for a job?" Obviously, she was either fired or quitted.

"Time for a change, I guess," Carson inhaled a deep breath. She had enough savings to live comfortably until she found another job. But she wasn't sure if she wanted to be in the editorial industry anymore. Especially anything that had to do with gossip.

"I see. I'm searching for a new publishing house, as well. So I guess we're in the same boat."

"They dropped you? Wow."

Madison didn't feel much heartache. One scandal and they wanted nothing to do with her. Maybe, it was time to try self-publishing. Madison looked down at their intertwined fingers, and her heart held steady inside of her chest. She even held in her breath, because maybe, if she moved one bit, Carson would retract her hand, which was something Madison really didn't want, "it's no big deal," Madison mumbled.

The waiter cleared his throat, as he stood next to the table. He looked at Madison with widened eyes and recognition, "are... you ready to place your order?"

Madison pursed her lips, as she looked at the waiter with dull eyes. His eyes fell to her cleavage, "yes," Madison looked down at her unopened menu. They didn't get a chance to even explore their options, since they'd been lost in conversation.

"Actually, give us a few more minutes," Carson glared at him. He walked away, almost stumbling over his own two feet. Madison closed her eyes, as a laugh escaped her lips. She felt a bit uncomfortable, yet completely amused.

Madison said, "it's like he saw a ghost. Porn watcher or devoted man of god, which do you think?"

Carson raised a brow, looking at the woman in front of her laugh her discomfort away, "obviously, he's seen the tabloids. Those scavengers at Dirt Magazine had you on every cover for an entire week."

Madison took a sip of her wine, as she pulled her hand away. She could see the reluctance in Carson's eyes, and felt the same, "I appreciate how you handled the release. It was subtle and endearing. Ex-pornstar makes a career in lesbian fiction, becoming one of America's leading ladies in Romance and Erotica," Madison didn't know how she could ever repay Carson for that favor.

Carson ran her finger around the stem of her wine glass, "it was my pleasure. Apparently, my boss didn't think I tackled the situation to the best of my abilities. Something about a lame excuse for a release. When I gave him my two weeks' notice, I think he realized that he lost the only thing keeping his magazine up and running."

Madison felt guilty, "I can't believe it cost you your job, I'm so..."

"No. I quit. Big difference. And it had nothing to do with you."

Madison sighed. She hated everything that came as a consequence due to the scandal. Many people questioned the morality of her formal occupation. Of course, they would, "any ideas about what you're going to do next? Applied for any positions?" Madison asked.

Carson had been left in limbo when it came to an occupation. She'd applied to a few places, but nowhere that she actually wanted to work, "work's miserable. Let's not talk about it. What's your favourite colour?"

Madison gave her an amused look, "my favourite colour? I feel as though I'm dating Lindsay Colt from fifth grade again."

"Dating? Who said anything about dating?" Carson teased with a wink.

"Magenta. And if we're not dating, then I guess you can't have a goodnight kiss. I only kiss potential partners."

"I never said there's no potential," Carson said in a sultry voice, as Madison ran the tip of her tongue over her upper lip.

"I see... you want that goodnight kiss... but how badly?" Madison ran the tip of her heel up Carson's leg slowly, making the woman's eyes widen in surprise.

"Very," Carson gulped and pressed her lips together.

"Have you ever been with a woman before?" Madison asked. She could see the shyness in Carson's eyes—shyness that indicated inexperience. Madison slipped her foot out of her heel, and ran her toes up Carson's leg, and towards her thigh.

"Uh... no," Carson felt embarrassed. Madison was experienced with women, for sure. How could she compete with that? Carson didn't know how to please a woman, especially a woman like Madison.

"We'll need to fix that, won't we? What's your favourite colour?" Madison moved her toe in between Carson's knees, causing the woman to part them further. Carson swallowed the tension within her throat. And her nerves were pulsing, while her heart was racing.

"Uh... red," Carson grabbed her wine glass by the stem, and took a long swing. She needed the liquid courage.

"Just red? Not crimson, or cherry, or ruby?" Madison pressed her big toe against Carson's inner thigh. She could feel the wetness against the thin fabric of Carson's panties.

"I like all the shades of red... especially burgundy..."

"Have you decided on what to order yet? I know I haven't," the smirk on Madison's face, and the pressure that she applied to Carson's centre, made the entire room become an indistinct background.

"I'm not... so hungry anymore," Carson almost whispered. Madison's eyes looked into Carson's lustfully. She wasn't going to give into temptation so easily, but that was easier said than done.

"That's just your body fooling you," Madison tilted her head to the side, "you're hungry for something."

Carson felt an intense blush flushing her cheeks, "I think I'm ready to order."

Madison smiled widely, and removed her foot from pressing against Carson's center. She could tell that she was making Carson too worked up, "I'm ready too."

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

22.3K 1K 22
After twenty years, Gemma finds herself in her hometown because of her estranged grandfather's death. Coping with her feelings of loss and betrayal...
1.1M 158K 84
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
169K 2.3K 24
"I'm going to miss you a lot," I told him truthfully. He nodded. "Same here." "At least I have your sweatshirt," I shrugged. He pulled out his pho...
38K 2K 10
This is a simple, short story I started writing one night. It has no purpose other than make you feel butterflies with these two so.. no description...