Blood moon (a tvd fanfic)

By Aabicus

After a gruesome death by her parents. Eliana Rose once again knows she is to be reincarnated into her 27th l... More

Chapter 1: So I died.... again
Chapter 2: The void + New world
Chapter 3: New world
Chapter 4: So the plot begins...
Chapter 5: Hello little crow
Chapter 6: Dammit Vicki!
Chapter 7: Sexy Stranger
Chapter 8: Dinner party day
Announcement
Her house-
her house- part 2
her house- part 3
Chapter 9: Founders day
Chapter 10: Founders day-part 2
Chapter 11: Lets get some shit done.
Chapter 12: Slater, Rose and Trevor
A/N
Encounter with a creep - snippet and soulmate poll.
A/N
Chapter 12: A new revelation (short chap)
A/N + poll (/▽\)
Chapter 14: pain, pain and more Pain
Announcement
Announcement+poll
Announcement
Chapter 15: Katherine MY LOVE
Chapter 16: More Katherine talk
Chapter 17: Even MORE Katherine
Chapter 18: Carnival creeps
Chapter 19:
Chapter 20: Kidnapping?
Chapter 21: Hello Elijah
Chapter 22: Mr Easter Bunny
Chapter 23: Oh nO I hOpE I doNT faaaaAAL!
Chapter 24: Mutts
Chapter 25: Love?
Chapter 26: Can I just Die?
Chapter 27: Betrayal????
Chapter 28: Adventures with Klaus
AN
Chapter 29: Rebekah (Short chap)
Chapter 30: Wakey wakey
Choose a dress
Chapter 31: Cinderella Fetish (pt 1)
Chapter 32: Cinderella Fetish (pt 2)
Chapter 33: Mates? MATES!
Chapter 34: Is this a Fanfic?
An
COMING BACK SOON!

Chapter 13: So much shit in one chap

2.6K 108 10
By Aabicus

"MARCYYYYY!!!" jumping up from her seat, Val runs and gives her brother figure a hug wich is returned bone crushingly with a chuckle.

" hey Tina, miss me?" rolling her eyes she hugs harder, earning looks from the people in the grill.

pulling back she looks at him, a smirk on her face. " of course you dummy, how's vina?"

The man chuckles and nods" she's been good, though we have to keep this short sis, got to head back but I came to give you this before heading back." Handing over a small box in her hand, he quickly places a kiss on her forehead and runs out of the grill, leaving a highly confused teenager behind.

Vals pov

ummmm . . . . .  wtf just happened?

looking down at the box, I open it with a click, revealing a pretty necklace and a note from Marcy.

hey V

sorry had to run, new Orleans problems, though I had to get this for my fav little sis since you keep attracting supernatural creatures.

please put this on to block the pheromones from you're wolf side

no boys 

luv ya

ummmm k?

This shit is getting to my head.

grabbing my smoothie, I head straight home deciding to hibernate for a few days.

.

.

.

.

Time skip

Sooo fuck this shit.

Vicky runs away from rehab, Damon turns Vicki, Vicki dies, RIP Vicky and whatever. Girl you had it coming.

Elena and Bonnie finds out about the supernatural and  me being A "Vampire". Strangely Bonnie and Elena take it extremely well . . . Probably cause I'm not Actually dead. OOOOOHHHH and highlight of the whole damn week . . . . . LEXI'S ALIVE plus we're super close!!!!! Damon ended up killing Ben instead.

Phew . . . . . and that's not all . . . 

Grams is alive since I explained the situation, the tomb vampires burned except that one nice one from the show, poor guy honestly, I think his name was harper?. Anna and her mom are currently still alive and well due to a wonderful contract with me, They are currently Living in mystic falls promising to eat and erase.  John also arrived yesterday. And that brings us to today, where I walk Around the Lockwood mansion for yet another Miserable Fucking Day, Hallelujah!!! 

I walk around the Lockwood mansion, groaning as I run my hand through my hair. The last week being the most tiring, Though my face show no signs. I was exhausted and the last thing I need is talk to Elena, but hey, if life went my way I would be compelling myself a good load and cruising around in a beachside jacuzzi in Hawaii . . . . . but no,
I Just had to witness a live drama that I no longer could give a shit about . . . . . . . . . Wonderful.

After pulling apart a fight between mat and Tyler, who somehow managed to chew on Matt's mom's face, I run after Stefan.

I walk to Stefan as he rushes out of the mansion, I quickly grab his arm and placing his face in my hands and looking straight into his eyes. "look at me Steph , look at me. Let go of all the guilt And accept the vampire side of you" he looks at me puzzled before shaking my hands off his face.

"no, no I'm fine Val, I have it under control" he brushes me off as I roll my eyes and walk back into the mansion.

I go to stand next to a stunned Damon who was glaring at a very alive John in confusion.

Turning to me, He points at john and stutters "h-he was just dead! oH COme On!" annoyance laced in his voice as he downs have of his bourbon. rolling my eyes I lean into his ear. "he has a magic ring you dipshit, did you think he would confront a dense and very impulsive vampire without protection or witnesses?" I keep eye contact with him, faces inches away as he looks at my lips before flicking his eyes back to meet mine as I bite my lip.
Leaning over closer, our lips almost touch as I reach for a cup of whiskey behind him not losing eye contact before sliding back with a smirk. Making Damon scoff in annoyance as I down half my whiskey. "oh god I needed that"

He looks at me with a raised eye. "what got you so tired today Sexy?"
I smirk and shrug nonchalantly, "oh nothing, Just the fact that you get yourself in every possible FUCKING TRAP a damn hunter sets for you, plus Elena's going around getting herself in trouble, also the fact that Bonnies out of town to visit a cousin " I pause to gulp down a drink. then finished. "also the breath-taking Sex I had with some hot British vampire I Met at a bar" As the words left my mouth, Damon coughed on the sip of bourbon he was swallowing before glaring at me "What!"

I just shrug, "y'know he kind of looked like you, Striking blue eyes and raven hair, But the HOTTEST accent you would hear" He continues to glare at me, his cup of bourbon threatening to shatter from his grip. 

"Oh is that so?" I smirk and nod. But before he could continue we hear the mayor call out an announcement, I roll my eyes and set my cup down. Then moving to place a kiss near damson's mouth whispering a quiet bye in his ear and walking off with sass.

Damon POV

If my day could get worse, from Lil Bro's awakening, to being in a party full of snotty counsel members, But this by far surpasses all of the possible punishments.

Hot she calls him, probably some random baby vampire with a funny way of talk that looks like me, He is NOT me!

Authors note ( ̄y▽, ̄)╭ 

Heeyyyyyyy so yeh, Im feeling ded T-T

The two have ⚡SEXUAL TENSION⚡ radiating from them

also the one night stand is also An OC- probably important in the future

For reference choose one of the following picks, however you want to imagine the guy

Hope u like this chap tho guys an plzzzzzz Comment, ya'll wayy too quiet:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13K 491 21
What will happen when the group goes searching for ways to change the past. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ "You couldn't stay away could you?" He was smil...
209K 8K 67
No one knows what happens when you die. It's a mystery that has always been. So when my time came, I accepted it with open arms. But as I entered my...
73.9K 2K 18
A story in which a girl who watches TVD dies and wakes up in the TVD Universe, only somethings not right.......... ⚠️DISCONTINUED⚠️
758K 17K 191
Lydia Rosette Gilbert. The youngest of the Gilbert siblings. A family known for staying strong and staying together, despite the many tragedies they...