๐€๐…๐“๐„๐‘๐–๐€๐‘๐ƒ๐’ | ๐‹๐ž๐ž...

Od alwaysxtry

๐€๐ง ๐ฎ๐ง๐ž๐ฑ๐ฉ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐ฏ๐ข๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ฌ ๐จ๐ง ๐ก๐ฒ๐จ๐ง๐ฌ๐š๐ง ๐ก๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฅ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐›๐ž๐œ๐š๏ฟฝ... Vรญce

๐‘ฉ๐’†๐’ˆ๐’Š๐’๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ
๐’Š: ๐’˜๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’† ๐’Š๐’• ๐’”๐’•๐’‚๐’“๐’•๐’†๐’…
๐’Š๐’Š: ๐’”๐’–๐’“๐’—๐’Š๐’—๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ
๐’Š๐’Š๐’Š: ๐’Š๐’•'๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’†๐’ ๐’‰๐’๐’–๐’“๐’”
๐’Š๐’—: ๐’‚๐’• ๐’‡๐’‚๐’–๐’๐’•
๐’—: ๐’–๐’๐’“๐’‚๐’—๐’†๐’
๐’—๐’Š๐’Š: ๐’„๐’๐’๐’‡๐’†๐’”๐’”๐’Š๐’๐’
๐’—๐’Š๐’Š๐’Š: ๐’†๐’Ž๐’๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’๐’”
๐’Š๐’™: ๐’ƒ๐’–๐’“๐’…๐’†๐’
๐’™: ๐’ƒ๐’Š๐’“๐’•๐’‰๐’…๐’‚๐’•๐’†? ๐’ƒ๐’Š๐’“๐’•๐’‰๐’…๐’†๐’‚๐’•๐’‰?
๐’™๐’Š: ๐’•๐’๐’ˆ๐’†๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’“
๐’™๐’Š๐’Š: ๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’ ๐’๐’‡ ๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’๐’•๐’”
๐’™๐’Š๐’Š๐’Š: ๐’๐’‚๐’”๐’• ๐’•๐’Š๐’Ž๐’†
๐’Š๐’™๐’—: ๐’Š๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’“๐’‚๐’Š๐’
๐’™๐’—: ๐’Š๐’ ๐’๐’๐’˜๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’†
๐’™๐’—๐’Š: ๐’‚๐’„๐’„๐’†๐’‘๐’•๐’‚๐’๐’„๐’†
๐’™๐’—๐’Š๐’Š: ๐’‚ ๐’๐’๐’• ๐’๐’ ๐’๐’๐’†
๐’™๐’—๐’Š๐’Š๐’Š: ๐’‚๐’๐’Ž๐’๐’”๐’• ๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’“๐’š๐’ƒ๐’๐’…๐’š
๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ ๐‘ญ๐‘ผ๐‘ต ๐‘ซ๐‘ฌ๐‘ป๐‘จ๐‘ฐ๐‘ณ๐‘บ ๐‘ถ๐‘ญ ๐‘จ๐‘ญ๐‘ป๐‘ฌ๐‘น๐‘พ๐‘จ๐‘น๐‘ซ๐‘บ
๐’™๐’Š๐’™: ๐’‚ ๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’๐’„๐’† ๐’•๐’ ๐’๐’Š๐’—๐’†
๐’™๐’™: ๐’”๐’†๐’† ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’‚๐’ˆ๐’‚๐’Š๐’
๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘ฌ ๐‘ฎ๐‘ถ๐‘ถ๐‘ซ๐‘ฉ๐’€๐‘ฌ
๐‘จ๐‘ช: ๐‘น๐’๐’๐’‡๐’•๐’๐’‘ (๐’Š๐’™)

๐’—๐’Š: ๐’“๐’†-๐’–๐’๐’Š๐’•๐’†๐’…?

1.8K 64 5
Od alwaysxtry

After Nayeon calm down from her state, she explains to me the things that happened after she left.

And that's when she revealed that Ms. Park got bitten protecting her. It was maybe a one way of fate to tell us to trust each other.

"I grabbed two bags in the corner and each one had something we can use," Suhyeok spoke as he leans on the table.

"This one had a full supply of food and water whilst the other, were spare clothes and hygiene stuffs."

I nodded to him mouthing a small thanks before helping Nayeon to stand up from sitting on the floor.

It's been hours since we are gone from our friends. We don't have any idea on where they are but we cannot back-out since we already started this.

"What's the plan then?" Nayeon spoke, knocking me off from my own thoughts, "We cannot just leave here without any escape plan."

I knitted my brows together once I realize that I got no answer to her question. I look up, struggling to ask help for Suhyeok and luckily the boy seems to understand me.

He put his hands on his sides pocket, tilting his head a little.

"The teacher's office isn't that far in here right?" Suhyeok inquire sheepishly and I only nodded, "What if we go in there through... walking on the ledge of wall?"

Suhyeok bit his lower lip, trying to hide his chuckle due to his unbelievable idea.

My brows twitch in amusement but agreed. "Well that idea wasn't that bad but that's a lot more dangerous than hiding over zombies."

Then it was my turn to glance at the girl in between us, who looks lost from glancing from Suhyeok to me repeatedly.

"W-Why? Why are you both looking at me like that?" she nervously chuckles.

Her hands are trembling which it didn't go unnotice on my eyes. I didn't reply but does cross my arms, waiting for her answer.

"Fvck! Why ask me, I don't even know if we could survive on those options."

Shrugging my shoulder off, I mischeviously gaze at Suhyeok as the boy narrowed his eyes on me and the two of us laugh so hard as we speak our ideas in chorus.

"Rock, paper, scissors!"

"Ugh!" The groan of the other person on the room made me smile, the same emotion Suhyeok feel.

"We are pathetic!"

Then just like crazy students who lost their sanity, the three of us bursted in a loud laugh.

"Hey! Where are you going?" Suhyeok's complaining words electrified my ears as I slowly open the door to take a peek on the outside, "Fvck, that's dangerous."

My body was slightly lifted on the floor and when I glance on my shoulder.

Baresu had his handsome face in a deep frown which made my lips slipped a chuckle but the boy only stare at my face like I'm some idiot he don't know where to throw.

I just rolled my eyes on him playfully, grabbing the bat that I just found on the inside with the golf club to my other hand.

"Hold this." I gave the bat to Suhyeok as I gesture the other to Nayeon. "And this is yours."

Turning my back on them, I grabbed the first bag where my fingers land.

Strapping it tightly on my back and when I glance back at the two of friend, their faces were contorted in confusion.

"So... we're leaving just like this?"

Nayeon hesitantly ask glancing from me. She had this expression that screams intelligent-people-really-had-a-big-chance-to-be-crazy and Y/n might already is.

"No other plan...?"

Shaking my head, my smile did not falter. "Unless the two of you could think of better idea other than fighting the deadly zombies in the outside."

I unbotheredly respond, gazing the only boy in the room.

"And the of suggestion of yours Baresu is currently not available to be an option. Unless you want us to die in heart attack,"

Nayeon glance up to Suhyeok as the boy only shrugged off and look away. "You heard the girl. She's the boss,"

The three of us then waddle our way through the door and when I was to open it, a hand touch my right wrist.

"Oh my god!" I slightly jump from where am I as I shrieked in fear. I then glare at Suhyeok who's now face is inches closer to me.

"W-What?" the annoyance I had wavered, cheeks are now heated.

"You gonna go out without any weapons with you?" Baresu inquire with brows raise and confused eyes.

Loss from words, I just nod my head which gets his violent reaction.

"Are you okay Y/n?" was the next question he asks whilst I frown.

"Does the zombies manage to hurt your brain? It's not safe out there, we should never took any chance to be unarmed. We don't know if what danger, we might face on the way."

He continue to rambles and that's when I step back from the door.

"Yah! Baresu!" I warned, "I can do hand to hand combat."

I argue back before getting the folded knife on my skirt's pocket, "and I also have this. I think these reasons are enough to protect my self from danger."

"Do you really think that was enough? Knife couldn't do more-"

I angrily cutted him off, shoving away his hand with pure madness.

And when I'm mad all of my emotions are not in place which I say things I didn't mean and before I could stop my self from saying shit, my brain froze as I scream a little.

"Who do you think you are to boss me around?" I infuriatingly spoke.

"We are not that close and we are not even friends, yet your all acting up like you are too worried about my sake! When in the first place you never treated me like one of those, far before this apocalypse happen!" I stated.

My cold stares bore unto him.

"I don't need your fvcking care. Treat me like how you treated me before, when you do not give a fvck and hated my guts... 'cause I'd prefer it honestly." I spiteful mutter.

"How comes being worried is wrong..." Suhyeok manage to whisper yet I still heard it.

Looking away from him, my eyes move to Nayeon who was speechlessly  watching us awkwardly. Her eyes never blink as her lips just purses.

I could only sigh in exhaustion before slowly opening the door.

"You guys should run, I'll create a distraction. Just gonna meet you in the rooftop." I rushing mumble, never took any glance from my companions.

"If you find the others, guide them with you both." I added.

When I received no answer, I face them with confused eyes and unfortunately my eyes instantly meet by Suheok's.

The two of us sigh and look away at the same time, making the air more awkward.

Nayeon is shockingly quiet in between us.

She really is a type of woman who is so loud and all, where sometimes I could only wish to see her silencing and I didn't expected that Baresu—scratch it we're not friends.

I shouldn't have call him by his nickname could put her on this kind of situation.

"Answer." I heard Nayeon awkwardly elbowed Suhyeok's arm whispering things that she thinks I won't heard.

"Shibal! I became a peanut butter again in the two of you."

She continue scolding the boy, "You both already fought, just answer her. You know, I can't because she's scaring me."

I rolled my eyes, turning my back on them once again.

"Answer the what?" now it was Suhyeok's turn to be grumpy, "We don't need to answer anything. We just need to agree on her plan-"

"Even if it will in danger her?" Nayeon pursue making me frown a little bit as I waited for the other person's answer.

"Do I have a choice? No, right? She will never listen to us, she never listens to anyone,"

"Shibal! Shibal!" Nayeon curses which made my eyes follow the horde of zombies running towards our direction.

I also does mutter some curses before licking my lower lip, I abruptly gave signal using my hand as soon as the infected students came nearer, growling like a wild animal.

"Fvck, both of your run!"

I scream pushing them towards the stairs as I made more noises by shouting, running from different direction to create a distraction.

Silently praying that I'll survive.

↽❦❀•°•❀•°•❀❦⇀

"The government just announced a martial law. All the hotlines from Hyonsan cannot be contact anymore, the signal and internet was cutted off. Phones and computer are useless, we cannot do anything other than to hope for the best,"

General L/N spoke to his wife with frown on his face. He was thinking about his daughter.

The one who grew up with them with which is Y/n and the one who grew up to her mother who is Namra.

Sitting next to her crying wife, the General reminisce the times when everything was just fine.

"We cannot keep this secret forever! Time will come that Y/n would eventually know about her twin sister especially that they're been going on the same school. Don't you want to let her know-"

"Ofcourse, I wanted to but how..."

The General cutted her wife off, running her hand on her face." she's been distant to us for weeks because we never let her go with her friends. I-I just wanted to be strict so that she won't be like us..."

Mrs. L/N nodded her head also remembering the times where, her and his husband are college students and she got pregnant accidentally which resulted to them having a twins.

The two were mourning so hard when the mother of  Y/M/N get a hold of one of their babies saying that she can raise the baby better than them.

Even the couple were born with golden spoon on their mouth all of their  assets aside from their own savings are frozen.

"Growing a kid isn't easy but I never regretted it. I-I just want her to be better than us. Our parents already abandoned and dishonored us away when we were on our knees  like we aren't their blood."

The General spoke trying so hard to not cry as his wife rubs his back for a comfort.

"I don't want Y/n to experience the things we did on our parents. I wanted her to grow up being bragged to everyone. She's too precious, you know... her grandmothers and fathers, should love her equally just like how they love Namra,"

"I know, I know... that's why we should do something to make the two acknowledge each other before it's too late,"

Nodding his head in defeat, the man force a smile. "Call her up, please."

After few minutes of the call, Y/n was still a little bit sleepy but she came out from her room to meet her parents on her father's study room.

She knocked twice on the door before peeking her head, entering with a small smile on her lips.

She feels nervous for the thought of them scolding at her. The girl frown and pouted not giving her parents an eye to eye contact.

She just stood their wishing that floor would eat her up.

"You can sit down, N/n." It was her mother.

When the young girl looks up, the older female gesture the seat as her daughter follow her words. Still silent and looks scared. That's when her father decided to chimes in.

"We are not here to scold you or anything, N/n. We call you here because we wanted to tell you something important,"

Y/n raises her head to stare back at her parents and that was the start, when they explain to her that she has a twin and they are currently enrolled in the same school.

Letting the female know that she maybe already communicated to that person, they even let their daughter know that her twin is a girl but they never named her, making the younger one confuse on why.

"You'd eventually know her when the right time comes." Y/F/N spoke, "because just like you, she also does had a small heart shaped on her right wrist. An exact copy of yours."

"B-But why, I cannot know her?" Y/n asks her fingers are shaking. "Don't she want to meet me?"

Y/M/N immediately stand next to her daughter giving her a hug, "She would be glad if she knows about you however right now, she doesn't know anything..."

"Are you keeping me a secret?" Y/n inquire to her parents, she seems hurt by that idea.

Sighing from the front of her. Y/F/N explains softly. "We are not... it's just that she still didn't know about you yet but we'll gonna tell her. So please don't worry,"

"What was that?"

General Y/L/N came back to his senses when they heard some commotion in the outside.

Walking out from the room, he squeezes her wife's hand before stooding next to his guys.

"What was the problem in here?"

The person next to the General whispers.

"It was Captain Nam from fire district. He was tyring to escape to save her highschool daughter. He won't really stop from arguing so we decided that we might lock him up-"

"From where?"

"Huh?"

The General glance to his man. "The Captain's daughter. Where's school she's been studying?"

"Hyonsan Highschool General. Where the virus started," the guy beside him replied, confuse on why his boss is so curious on his answer.

Clearing his throat, he look away from the person next to him but he nodded his head.

"Get the man that you are referring. Bring him to my office and the two of us will talk about his issue. ASAP,"

↽❦❀•°•❀•°•❀❦⇀

I arrive at the music room, coughing and sighing when I entered the empty room. I still don't know on where the others is but atleast I give them time to evacuate.

I lay my back on the wall still gasping for an air when some noises can be heard in the place.

My brows furrowed a little, I removed my bag from my back to the floor. Hiding it incase someone would steal it.

"What the fvck is that?"

I walk closer to the cabinets and there I saw it, a boy who has been tied in a chair. As soon us are eyes meet, my heart take leap instantly, making me realize that I'm scared.

The boy had lost an eye and he seems mad by staring at me. He also does look quite  familiar and then it hits me. He was one of the bully, the gopher's bully.

Hesitating to come closer to him, I tried to walk away but the way his eyes pleading me, touched my heart.

Fvck being so soft hearted. I cannot understand the words that he's been saying since he had a cover on his lips.

"Fvck," I softly mutter, my eyes meet with something that is currently flying out in the window but instead of minding it, I crouched down to help the boy.

"Who ever tied you in here must have a good reason to do so,"

After two minutes of trying to make him go. The tight and big ropes were removes on his body as he spit the cloth on his mouth, the mark of tape was evident on his face.

As I stare at him  Gwinam was raking his eyes on me.

Hesitating if he should kill me or just left me there.

"You know, if you didn't help me from here. I would may consider using you as bait but you're kind..." he walk closer to me, smirking like a pervert. "and beautiful... fvck-"

Before I could say something to him the female zombie under the piano broke out from it, that was the same time where the door opens.

Revealing Namra and Wujin, the boy was about to follow Gwinam escaping when I fell down  from the floor

Forgetting the zombie infront of him, once I look up my eyes meet with Suhyeok's.

I expect him to help me but he only glance on my way before turning to Namra to help her instead, she also look shaken up.

Suhyeok is holding her arm tightly. My inside twitch from bitterness but I just hide it, smiling when I saw how worried Wujin is.

He came back to check on me, letting Gwinam got chased by the female zombie.

I pouted my lips trying to not look on the direction of two when Onjo enters the room, she looks exhausted and drained at the same time but she managed to fall on my arms for an embrace.

"You let him go?" Onjo's eyes widen, her gaze was on the rope that currently lying on the floor.

"Y-Yes, why? Is there something wrong happened?" I question knowing that I know that she was pertaining to Gwinam.

Then I started to count each of my friends when they didn't respond to my word, all of them looks so defeated and mourning... and that's when I realize that there are people not present.

The someones who are dear to my heart...

"W-Where are-"

"That's what we wanted to tell you." Onjo cutted me off, her tears are everywhere as she sobbed and kneel infront of me.

"Gwinam killed him and Cheongsan was out there alone. We losts two people because of him! The boy who you helped is a murderer!"

I look down to the floor as I watch how devastated everyone is. My misty eyes then glance at Onjo's palm where Cheongsan's name tag.

But the other thing on her hand caught my attention, it was the silver necklace of Gyeongsu.

"The last person who'll arrive in the market is going to pay for everything!"

I laugh so hard before running past through Gyeongsu, three piece of fries where hanging in my mouth as I tried to munch everything whilst running.

This action shouldn't be followed as this will cause a risk from your health which would resulted to appendix.

I repeatedly mutter a sorry through my head to my mom and dad for this deed of mine but once I arrive near Cheongsan my mind came back to the contest.

I then slow down my action a little, smiling at the boy before tripping him down.

"Oh!" I fake a gasp, looking down with a force worried look on my face. "You should start watching at your way so that you won't fell—AHHHHHH!"

I abruptly scream a curse when I rolled down the grass beside Cheongsan.

My back was forcedly dropped on the ground, the hem of my skirt was lifted up a little and before I could fix it, Cheongsan already did.

He then let my leg go after giving it a slap.

"Shibal!" I glare at the boy who is laughing whilst pointing at my face like I was some kind of joke. "Yah! Lee Cheongsan, do you want to see stars running above your head!"

"You tripped me first, idiot!" he responded back as the two us playfully fight on each other.

"Tsk... tsk... tsk... tsk... tsk..."

The voice of a person caught on our attention just to see that it was Onjo.

"You cannot go around the school threatening every students about their life, dear Y/n."

I scrunched my nose at her before sticking my tounge out. "Cheongsan... your gopher is here," I tease winking at her before pulling her right arm towards the boy's direction.

"Onjo did you just eat a whole elephant?"

It was Cheongsan's turn to tease the girl. I then frown when Cheongsaan almost kick me in the face.

"Ow! Y/n that hurts!"

"You almost kick me stupid!"

"Oh, sorry... I thought it was a floor because it looks dirty!"

Onjo and I started to fight Cheongsan together when another body jump on the three of us on the ground, laying on the top of us.

All of us were groaning, moving away from each other, so that person would eventually fall.

"Ouch! Yah, Y/n, Onjo, Cheongsan!" Isak complaints sitting on the grass before getting something on her skirt's pocket.

"What was that?"

We all glance at the silver necklace, it was Gyeongsu's.

"Ah, Gyeongsu was called by Ms. Park. He got scolded," Isak explains laughing before handing it to us.

"He said that he bought this to a fortune teller. He said that if Y/n symbolizes as the sun and Cheongsan's the moon. He stated that he also should symbolize something."

Isak then smile at us.

"Gyeongsu explains that this necklace symbolizes star. So, even moon and sun weren't there, atleast he was, to give us light."

Then our friend frown before laughing, "he also give this to us, to remind that he is in trouble everytime he'll left this."

I laugh at Isak before touching it softly.

"So that we won't gonna be in the same position with him?" I inquire and my bestfriend nodded at me.

"Hey! What did he pay for you to say things like that?" Cheongsan retorted after being quiet for a few seconds. "Did he pay big?"

Isak scoff, shoving Cheongsan away.

"Does Gyeongsu a type of person to pay? Nah, he did not... but he promised me that he's gonna be my gopher for three days for saying that."

"That was just cheesy..." I commented, laughing so hard.

The four of us goof around as we waited Gyeongsu from teacher's office.

Onjo didn't say anything, she just tossed me the necklace and nod. Loss of words from her confirmation. I tightly hold the necklace and cry.

I just save the boy who killed and torture my bestfriends.

↽❦❀•°•❀•°•❀❦⇀

A/N: To be clear, Ms. Park is already bitten when
she took her students (because she save Nayeon)
on the broadcasting room, she only left them
after having the symptoms.

Fun fact: Gyeongsu and Cheongsan are the cheer
leaders of Y/n when she joins a dancing
competition on her 8th grade.

Pokraฤovat ve ฤtenรญ

Mohlo by se ti lรญbit

664K 33.1K 24
โ†ณ โ [ ILLUSION ] โž โ” yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader โ” yandere helluva boss x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, a powerful d...
22.1K 1.1K 11
wren kelley was pretty sure this was the worst birthday ever House of Hades book two (sequel to LITTLE BIRD) percy jackson x oc @ orphcus
6.6K 198 21
๐‘ญ๐’‚๐’„๐’† ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’”๐’‰๐’‚๐’…๐’๐’˜ ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐€๐œ๐ก๐ฅ๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐‹ฤซ, ๐š ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐ง๐ž๐ซ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐š ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง, ๐›๐ž๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง...
302K 6.7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc