Wanted

Oleh zerozaki_Zen

"Marry me!" Eren Yeager, the most feared outlaw in history, stared down at the kneeling Omega in front o... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Extra: Dancing in the Barn
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 53
Chapter 54

Chapter 52

1.5K 108 22
Oleh zerozaki_Zen

"Ugh," Levi blinked several times as he slowly get out from the drowsy effect of the drug. He was disoriented by his surroundings at first, the dark wood of the carriage felt like a casket when he noticed how cramped it was.

"Oh, you're awake," Kenny poked him with his foot.

"Wha?" Levi whimpered. His Omegan voice was prominent, calling for his Alpha.

"Here," the old Alpha uncapped his canteen and poured a decent amount of water into Levi's lips.

Still unable to move with how fuzzy his mind was, Levi tried to swallow as much as he could.

"Don't fret, brat. We're not planning on hurting you," Kenny sounded sincere and wiped Levi's mouth dry.

"Yeah," Kuchel chirped. "We don't want to get into Rogue's bad side!"

At the mention of his mate, Levi whimpered again. Whatever drug his uncle made him smell, it was certainly unpleasant. His mind was foggy, his vision was shifting from clear to blurry, his nose picked up every scent around him. It was shit.

Levi had no idea how long they had traveled or where the fuck his relatives were taking him but he seems to have an idea.

His mother.

"We're almost there," Kuchel announced as she flicked the reins and the horses quickened their pace.

Levi tried to move his limbs in protest, it was fruitless but it didn't get unnoticed by Kenny.

"Don't worry, we are not that far from home," Kenny patted his head. "How did you get hooked up with Rogue anyway?"

"Because we Ackermans are irresistible!" Kuchel giggled.

"Then why the hell that lady slapped me back at Rose?" Kenny turned to his sister.

"You're being a jerk!"

"What?! I didn't do anything!"

"That was certainly not how you speak to an Omega, brother!"

The two started bickering back and forth and Levi wished that he could move, punch both of his relatives, and ran back to Eren.

Craning his neck to glance at the window, Levi could see the sun setting. If they're not far from Shinganshina then Eren could certainly catch up and help him.

Levi whimpered one more time, hoping that his call could be heard by his Alpha.

"Stop that, don't make Kuchel cry from your pitiful whimpering!" Kenny scolded.

"Are you sure he's not hurt?" Kuchel glance at the raven on the floor over her shoulder. "He sounded in pain."

"He's calling for his Alpha."

"Oh, wow. Omegas can actually do that?" Kuchel awed.

Alphas. Levi grunted in his head. The carriage kept on going but it slowed down with the uneven terrain. The heat was unbearable inside and the afternoon sun rays that managed to peek through the cracks of the wooden carriage didn't help with the heat.

The sun was setting when the carriage finally stopped.

"We're home!" Kuchel announced happily.

"Alright, don't you dare struggle runt or I'll drop you," Kenny threatened.

Levi growled at his uncle but he did what he said when the Alpha threw him over his shoulder and jumped out of the creaking carriage.

Levi frantically looked around. Even when Kenny and Kuchel kept saying that they were home, this didn't feel like home. They were on unkept farmland. The dry grass was tall and the path was muddy despite the heat of the day. On the distant hill, there was a small run-down cottage. There are a few cattle in the field but they didn't look so well. Not far was a barn with paint chipping off the walls and the roof was missing a few boards.

It felt like this place was abandoned.

"What is this place?" Levi asked his relatives.

"You're new home," Kuchel smiled.

They entered the barn and there stood Levi's mother. She looked horrible. Her once elegance and grace were gone and were now replaced with a tired face and dusty dress.

Levi stared at his mother, shocked to even feel that his uncle settled him down to a deadbeat wooden bed.

"Mother! What is going on?!" Levi demanded.

"Your father's dead."

Levi froze at the news. His father was dead? When? How? Even when the man barely paid him any attention growing up and cared less of him, it still shocked the raven to some extent. That's why his mother was a wreak, but what does it do with kidnapping him?

"We lost everything," his mother cried. "The shop, the house, everything!"

"Mom, I'm sorry..." Levi whispered, feeling bad to see his mother this way but what could he do? She should have gone to Mikasa for help instead of asking her little siblings to kidnap him. "But why did you ask uncle Kenny and aunt Kuchel to get me? Mikasa can help you more than me."

"Don't you see?!" She exclaimed. "I'm saving you!"

"Saving from who?! My Alpha?! Meeting him and choosing him as mate was the greatest thing that happened to my life. Mother, I'm happy with him," Levi tried to explain. He wanted to at least let his mother understand that he was doing pretty well with his mate and kidnapping was unnecessary. He thought that Mikasa already told his mother to back off with his new life.

"No, you are not happy. Don't worry, I'll fix this. The Alpha that I set up with still wants you. You'll have a bright future with him than that cowboy."

Levi gaped. Was his mother serious?

"You're concerned about my future and not yours?" The raven bit back.

"This is for you, darling."

Levi wanted to vomit. His mother never in his life, called him darling.

"Don't worry, everything will be alright," his mother approached him and cupped his face.

Levi moved away, avoiding her touch. "You don't know anything! You just wanted to save your ass!"

The sound of a palm landing on his cheek echoed through the barn. Levi gritted his teeth, lift his feet, still tied, and kick his mother.

His mother screamed and landed on her behind. She hissed at him. "You ungrateful rat! I'm doing this for you!"

"Fuck off!" Levi tugged on the ropes on his wrist, not caring about scaring his skin any further.

"That cowboy," his mother growled as she slowly stood on her feet. "I know he's Rogue, Kenny and Kuchel told me. He killed you father!"

Levi rolled his eyes at his mother. "Shut up you lying bitch!"

His mother gasped at his choice of words. Her eyes darken and she balled her fist. Then she laughed. "Oh, let's see about that. I knew he'll come for you. I've already sent a pigeon to the sheriff. With my little brother and sister bounty, plus Rogue's, I have enough to pay to the doctor and get out of this hell hole!"

"What?! You're getting uncle Kenny and aunt Kuchel arrested too?!" Levi shouted hoping that his relatives would hear him and help him out.

"Why not? They also have bounties on their heads," she shrugged.

Levi couldn't believe his mother but his mother mentioned something about a doctor?

The raven flinched when he felt a needle pricked on his neck. He looked back to see a doctor, holding a now empty syringe. Levi had no idea what the doctor gave him but what he saw before he passed out was the familiar green eyes behind his glasses.

----

"Big sis really hates us that much?" Kuchel asked her brother as they stayed outside the barn.

"I'm not surprised, she thinks we're dumb and all," Kenny chuckled.

"I'm worried about Levi," Kuchel leaned on the carriage. "Why did we even do this?"

"Because we are doing this as a favor of our big sister," Kenny sighed.

There's a reason why Kenny and Kuchel left home, other than tired of being pampered to perfection because that's what their parents wanted, but because of their big sister.

Lynna Ackerman. The eldest of the three Ackerman. Omega. But because of being the firstborn and an Omega with two younger Alpha siblings, Lynna learned how to use her Omegan voice to plead with her siblings.

They didn't plan on meeting their big sister back then. They hardly recognized her because of how disheveled she looked. She begged with her Omegan voice to find and bring Levi to her because she claimed that he's only her hope.

Kenny and Kuchel hated it when she begged with her Omegan voice. She used to do that do to get something from them when they were kids and to win over their parents. As Alpha siblings, it was hard not to answer the plea of their Omegan sister.

How did their sister know how to control her Omegan voice to manipulate them was still a mystery. And as much as possible, the two wanted to avoid it.

Kuchel huffed in frustration. Her Alpha instincts refused to opposed her Omegan sibling's plea.

"Calm down, Kuchel," Kenny sighed. "Once Rogue is here, We're ditching that bitch."

"Were you talking about me?" Eren stepped out on the other side of the carriage. Eyes glowing gold and his dominant scent forced the two Alphas into submission.

Kenny gaped. "Holy shit."

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

93.7K 4.6K 32
Shy Ackerman Yeager, 8 years old, son of the famous, award winning actor Eren Yeager and the rank 1 model, Levi Ackerman. But reality can be a real s...
22.8K 1.4K 19
To most omegas in the country of Alabaster, the Choosing is the most exciting event of their life - their chance at a real fairytale ending. But to L...
2.7K 194 7
Summary Everything was going downhill all because his uncle's doings finally got under the cops nose. The whole ordeal caught Levi's company as well...
51.3K 2.1K 31
DISCLAIMER: i do not ship eren and levi in the show. i take the characters and switch them up. shipping the characters OF the show and IN the show...