Urban Legends (Rewriting)

Coruscant_Cosmonaut

Legend had it, the Wardwells were cursed. Which didn't mean much in Shadyside. --- Fear Street 1994 - 1666 No... Еще

Chapter List - Part One
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
1978
Chapter List - Part Two
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
1666
Chapter List - Part Three
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
IMPORTANT READING UPDATE

1994

168 6 64
Coruscant_Cosmonaut

A MALL MASSACRE LEAVES SHADYSIDE MOURNING.
The Wardwells were no exception.

Bec Wardwell accepted this was just the way of life. They were Shadysiders, and Shadysiders were made to die. A flock of sheep to be slaughtered year after year. For them, the only way to get out of Shadyside was in the paper's obituaries.

Sure, Bec knew about the family curse a legend saying that the reason the Wardwalls' pension for being murdered was due to being especially cursed by Sarah Fier. As if the entirety of Shadyside wasn't already said to be cursed. The truth was, her sister had just been one of those unlucky Shadyside mall workers that happened to have shifts when Ryan Torres lost his shit.

One car crash later, and Sarah Fier was suddenly very real. It was a little hard to ignore when she's sending her minions after your friend's ex.

Marney Wardwell knew there was something more. There something a little too perfect about the Sarah Fier story. In 1666, Sarah Fier was blamed and murdered because the town had hit a rough patch. In 1994, the mindset continued, even with the benefit of hindsight and the knowledge that witch-hunts were rarely more that excuses to abuse those outside of the norm.

Or maybe Marney was just grieving. That was what everyone told her.

Horror movies should have taught Marney that contacting the dead never turned out how one wants it to. Desperate causes require desperate measures. Yet when Marney tried to contact her dead sister, she still didn't expect what she got. Jude Goode. The last person eye expected to hold the truth to Shadyside's secrets. All it would cost her was his single request ruin his father's life.

Shadyside's Latest Victims

Rebecca "Bec" Wardwell — Your Local Skeptic

"It's Shadyside. Our thing is being murdered and blaming a dead girl for it. Only an idiot comes in expecting anything else."

Marney Wardwell — The Truthseeker

"Don't you ever wonder about the truth?"

Cassie Wardwell — Just a Wallflower

"I don't want to be Shadyside's golden prodigy, I just want get through my life."

Elizabeth "Liz" Wardwell — The Prodigal Child

"Everyone loves their sad, dead women."

Jude Goode — Sunnyvale Spirit

"I hope my family misses me...Nah! Fuck those guys, I hope they burn."

Deena Johnson — A True Pessimist

"It's not your future if you're pretending to be someone's else."

Josh Johnson — Horrible8ilence

"It happens in Shadyside over and over. Normal people turn into psychos."

Samantha "Sam" Fraser — Damsel in Distress

"You are total chaos! And you hav always been! So don't blame me when you wake up in ten years just like your dad. Old, and drunk, and going nowhere!"

Simon Kalivoda — Employee of the Month

"Well, she was hot and normal, until she attacked me with a fucking razor!"

Kate Schmidt — The Valedictorian

"I'm getting out of here. Off to claim my place among the stars, bitch."

Sheriff Nick Goode — A Bitch in Sheep's Clothing

"Let me get the right paperwork. 'Dead killer chasing...' would you say he was more Dawn of the Dead or Night of the Living Dead?"

Trigger Warning: This is a horror movie fic. It involves murder and gore, obviously. It also has strong themes of trauma. If any of this upsets you, this really isn't the book for you, and I'm far from offended if you read something better for you're mentally.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

89K 2.3K 33
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
1.2M 57K 83
"The only person that can change Mr. Oberois is their wives Mrs. Oberois". Oberois are very rich and famous, their business is well known, The Oberoi...
Ace Antonia

Любовные романы

191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
Bad Boy Roommate ✔︎✔︎ g r a c i e

Подростковая литература

52.9M 1.3M 70
after a prank gone terribly wrong, hayden jones is sent across country to caldwell academy, a school for the bitchy, the dangerous and the rebellious...