Wild ones| Tracy beaker retur...

PevensieDreams द्वारा

'"You'll be the death of me O'donavon. We're not partners in crimes" "Oh yeah? Could've sworn you've been s... अधिक

PLAYLIST !
00.00
O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
T E N
E L V E N
TWELVE
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N T E E N
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y - ONE \ "Home alone"
T W E N T Y-TWO \ "Liberty in the Dg"
TWENTY-THREE/ "S.O.S"
T W E N T Y-FOUR/ "What would Gus want?"
T W E N T Y- F I V E\! Social media!
Twenty-Six --> Face the music *Edited*
T W E N T Y- S E V EN. ->" One for Sorrow"
E P I L O U G E /MIKE'S WEDDING
☆ BONUS CHAPTER ☆

FIVE

619 12 2
PevensieDreams द्वारा

'SEASON TWO EPISODE 5, Money'

THE VERY NEXT DAY.

It was a bright and sunny morning, and for the second time in her life Mari had actually woken up early. She might be getting used to this new routine of hers; her younger-self certainly wouldn't have liked it at all. However instead of going outside she chilled on her bed watching an old video she recored at around age eleven or so at her house before getting placed into care, surprised her how the laptop even worked since she barley has enough memory space. Suddenly loud sirens could be heard outside her window, she paused the footage and raced over to it, she couldn't see any police cars but knew someone's probably getting chased. "Aw shame- sucks to be them"
she sarcastically spoke to herself then noticed she eventually saw a yellow/ blue car driving past their front road. "Yup. time for a walk me thinks" she carried on talking then stood onto the ground after using her tip-toes, she made her way out but accidentally tripped over a chord but quickly got up despite there wasn't anyone there to see her fall.

She made her way downstairs feeling a little too energetic/hyper than usual. She held onto her console side-ways and was busy playing some mini game, trying to beat her latest high score. "Yo, is he okay? like is he for real-" she complained when whoever she played against attacked her character. "Hey, hey. You can't do that!" she spoke into her headphones that had a built in microphone clearly getting railed up.

"Yes I can. We're on opposite teams, your character has three hearts left anyway" responded the person causing her to scoff as she walked into the kitchen where Johnny was cleaning and Toby had jumped over the mop. "What! no I don't!" she denied which earned her a concerned glances.

Mari sheepishly smiled at both boys. She knew her voice had gotten extra loud, not Many people knew about her gaming hobby/obsession. It quit rare for her to even play action games or any other type. "Morning"
she greeted while lowing her volume down.

"Watch it!"
Johnny exclaimed when Toby disrupted him from cleaning, he didn't even pay attention the girl for that long. " Sorry!" he apologised before rushing into the corridor for whatever reason.

"What was that?"
this guy curiously asked seeing as on his side he had been able to hear the background noise. "Nothing- you heard nothing" lied Marigold (she got herself some crips plus began making her way out) and they continued playing the level that they'd unlocked. "Uh huh, sure... OH I WIN AGAIN LET'S GO!" he cheerfully shouted. They haven't known each other for too long but it felt like they're getting closer whenever they go online.

The corridor was one chaotic place, you had Toby running then bumping into Carmen who's on the phone to Lily. "But you promised you were coming today-"
she reminded her. "Sorry!" he rushingly apologised just when she'd turned to face him but he'd already gone.

Then you also have Gus practising his piano like he does every Wednesday, Gina checking on her plant and Harry by a chair near the coffee table playing with Jeff. He got up from where he sat now following the older boy whom apparently needed to be somewhere.

"Too busy! Go round and wait."
Whispered Toby the minute he'd opened the front door yet wasn't aware of Harry and Mari standing behind him wondering why he's jumping all over the place. After he came up with those instructions he shut it and started running again.

"Okay.. that's weird"
A bewildered Marigold mentioned to herself; She needed to find out more information. "Also,, no you didn't. I got distracted by something in my house. I should've won"
she disapproved the idea of loosing for another round. "That's what someone who lost would say" he chuckled ignoring the fact she lives in a large household. "Technically its your fault. Didn't let me know we we'd started.. Hold on a sec" she cut herself off once seeing a bag going into a window. "Alright" she paused the voice chat that got connected and she found herself going towards Franks room plus it looked like she wasn't alone on that idea either.

"What's in the bag Toby?"
Carmen suddenly asked after she ran inside the house. "Oh, hey Mari" she greeted soon as she saw her there too.

"Hey Carmen"
Marigold giggled at her sudden jump. "Tell me why I just saw a lame rope hanging from the window" she says whilst she held onto her console. "What are you and-"

"What bag?"
Toby replied to both their questions and acted like he didn't know anything as he tried to hide what he was holding.

"Uh.. the one you're holding! it's not invisible we can literally-"
Marigold tells him and pointed at it.

"Carmen, Mari!"
exclaimed Frank when he entered his room along with Johnny and Liam who rushed after her since she saw them outside. The boys weren't expecting to see them there nor did they know they were

"Both of you, get out!"
Liam demanded to the duo, he tried his best in making them leave. "Get.your.hands off me. I'm not leaving!" Marigold says when realising he'd rested his hands onto her waist in an attempt to gently push her out. "Fat chance, you ain't staying-

"No! I wanna know what's in the bag!"
cried out Carmen then leaped onto the bed.

"So do I! show us!"
Johnny also says which the other pair each commented "Yeah!" sooner or later they started 'fighting' over the bag but a lot of money fell out of it.

Marigold's mouth dropped within pure surprise. She figured they were hiding something but certainly not thousands of cash. "Hello? yeah um I'm gonna have to go offline,,nice game"
she rambled and ignored the looks she received. "What? why? we haven't- ".. Family stuff. Alrighty, bye." she quickly said before disconnecting. "Holy sh.. shoot!"

*** ** *** **

"SO YOU'RE FROM the police?"
Gus questioned with interest as he held two badges once opening the front door. "That's right, love" says the female officer. "Have you come to arrest Tracy?" "No." "Have you come to arrest Marigold-Paisley and Liam?" he threw in another question, wondering why they were there.

"No, it's nothing like that."
Kindly replied the female officer though her partner wasn't too nice.

"Look ,can we just speak to someone in charge?"
he rudely said causing Gus to suspiciously glance between them.

"Please."
She added into the sentence. "This way" Gus says after it had fallen silent for a minute and lead them inside the house..

Meanwhile upstairs, the group were currently counting how much money there possibly was. "One, two. Three, four. Five. Six"
Counted Toby while it got handed to him. "That's 600, 000 pounds"

"Plus, £150,00."
Johnny said as he placed the extra cash onto the bed.

"And £760"
remarked Frank.

"I wonder who it belongs too?"
Quizzed Carmen; looking at in awe.

"Hmm, someone the cops were chasing after?" Marigold replied. Apparently it got thrown into their garden but no one was there.

"Us!" "Finders keepers"

" I don't think the police will see it that way" unsurely spoke Johnny seeing as he didn't think it would be fair if they kept it. " They're not going to find out are they?"

"Not if we share our money fairly."
Toby told them. "Yeah" replied Carmen whom seemed fond of the idea.

"Okay.. so we split it six ways"
Liam suggested but it got changed by Marigold and Johnny.

"Nuh uh; we're sharing this with Indi too, she's gone out into town today for some trip. I'll give it to her later"
she informed him since she didn't like the idea of mainly them keeping it.

"Eight. Tee should also have a share"
Johnny requested afterwards, agreeing with her comment. "What?!?" Gawked Liam; only reason being they weren't even there. " We're just looking out for our sisters."

"Then give them some of yours!"
Liam replied with irritation in his voice causing Mari to sigh then lightly whack his arm. "Don't hog all of it" she said, he copied her action but he wore his ever so famous smirk.

"We can't cut everyone in."
Carmen tells all of them. "Why not?" Toby wondered. " Less money for us, Dur-brain"

"Whatever"
Uttered Johnny before he took his amount and gave some to Marigold. "Thank you" she happily said whilst she placed it into the pockets of her homemade leggings. They'd each taken their own fair share hoping no one else would notice.

"Oi! give it back. That's mine"
Toby mainly spoke towards Frank. "It's technically mine" he boastfully responded.

*** ** *** **

"It's too risky. We don't even know where the money came from"
Toby panicked and they were now in his bedroom unaware that they'll be having some sort of talk with the police downstairs.

"Who cares?"
Exaggerated Frank while holding onto his cash.

"Gotta live on the wild side sometimes Tobes" Hummed Marigold before she laughed at her own joke. [Admin : Adventures in baby-sitting 2016 anyone? y'know that song staring Sabrina and Sofia??]

"It's time to live the dream"
Liam mentioned, he jokingly shook his head at the girl beside him. He didn't find it funny whatsoever.

"And shop!"
Carmen added in as a grin grew on her face.

Then the door swung open. "Guys, Guys. Tracy's coming! Tracy's coming!"
Johnny warned them but he was practically bouncing on his feet when he entered the bedroom.

"There you all are. Can you come down please? house meeting"
Tracy informed the group. "What now?" "Right now" she sternly says.

"But we were just going out. Can't we do this later?"
Asked a nervous Toby whilst the others nodded. "Don't ask me, ask the police" Tracy responded without any extra information, this made them super worried eventually following her.

"We just need to know, if any of you saw or hear anything unusual?"
The female officer questioned once everyone (bare Indigo) was sitting downstairs in the living room. They each sat in multiple different seats.

"Tobes, you were in the garden weren't you?"  Tracy asked him within curiosity.

"um.. well.. I.."
Toby started although he wasn't sure on what he would say. "I heard the sirens and.."       "And?"  she quizzed pushing onto what happened next.

Marigold was glad that Indigo was currently missing out on this investigation because she most likely would've gotten scolded from the younger child about her almost prison record.  "That's it.   I wasn't there but I heard 'em outside my window"
she butted in whilst she fixed her sitting position.

"Hmm, and then they stopped"
Liam also interrupted Toby from finishing explaining. He complained inside his head about how he wished Mars had sat on the second sofa, at that moment she thought sitting near him on the floor was a good idea - payback for earlier-.

"Yeah." 
Said Toby as he had thankfully glanced at them for a minute. "I see"

"Sorry. Doesn't look like we can help"
Mike eventually spoke up.

"how much money are we talking about exactly?"
Sapphire questioned the police officers. " We really can't say"  she wasn't giving up that easily. " Well, like a grand? More than a grand?"

"Of course, recovering the money is a priority. "      "More than a grand?"  "But our first priority is to keep you safe"

"Safe from what?" 
Toby asked her due to how she implied it. " I don't want to frighten you, but there are some very dangerous people looking for this money"

Marigold nervously eyed the random cash sticking out on the sofa where Carmen sat, thankfully Frank came up with a distraction on the spot to hide it underneath the pillow and she had to fake cough incase she made any laughing sound.

"So if you see anything suspicious, tell Mr Mulligan-"
She began yet got cut off by Mike whom corrected his surname. "-Milligan" he quickly told her causing her to turn round and he smiled at her like nothing happened. "Milligan. and he'll contact us"

During their conversation Gus had been writing in his spare notebooks, then the male officer decided he'd use it. "Let me write our number for you."
he says plus took ahold of the book without knowing that he doesn't like people randomly making notes in it. "Can I borrow this, sonny?" he asked making them all perk up anxiously.

"Oh my god"
a tiny whisper came from the third oldest teen, they were all quit shocked.

"Whatever you do, do not mess with these people yourselves."
He gave them a warning and ripped out the page to poor Gus who'd suddenly frozen. "Breathe!" Gina quietly says but it was impossible for him to do. That's extremely awkward.

LATER IN THE AFTERNOON INDIGO HAD RETURNED FROM HER Class trip. They'd gone to this fancy art museum and she'd taken lots of pictures with her camera that now needed charring, she got dropped off by her partner's mum, the woman didn't judge her at all when she mentioned she lived in the dg which was an amazing thing since most people in her year barley talk to her because of it. Her headphones blasted music as she entered the front door after saying goodbye..  she saw a police car parked outside and immediately grew confused.

"'I might get your heart racing in my skin-tight jeans be your teenage dream tonight' "she sang along to the lyrics at the same time as wondering the corridor, she'd missed a lot though if she gets a chance someone will catch her up to what's been going on. "I'm home!"  she'd shouted and popped her head through the living room's door yet no one was there.  'Let you put your hands on me be your teenage dream.' she travelled into the kitchen next and spotted both Tracy & Gina there.

"Don't know why we can't get a dishwasher."  complained Tracy while she dried the dishes.

"We have got one, you!"  
Gina Joked then they both laughed although Tracy's might have been fake. "Oh, hi sweetie. Have a good art trip?" she questioned when seeing Indigo  there too.

"Yup. It was well fun, got paired up with the most coolest person ever. "
Indigo happily answered, her face was lit up through out the entire day. "His names Xavier They're new in our class. We connected super fast" she continued talking finally pleased about having someone she could easily trust outside Elm tree.

"Aw. That's nice, you've had any lunch-" 
Gina wanted to ask but their wasn't able to because of Toby running in. "There's a strange man in the garden!"

"Right. Get mike! stay there!"
A panicked Tracy demanded then grabbed a spoon from cutlery holder. "what's that going to do?" "Tracy! don't" Indi's and Gina's voice clashed together but she didn't listen to either of them, already gone outside."Don't move!" she told the unknown person whilst holding it like it would do much..

Towards the end of the day, almost everyone knew about the not very hidden bag of cash. Mari planned on saving hers but she figured it would probably be best not to keep it in a small safe that doesn't have a lock. She also found out that Indi became good buddies with her new classmate, thought that was really nice- she remembered when she was in year eight.. ah moving forward.

Turns out this 'new social worker' could possibly be apart of the gang that the police were looking for, Good thing Tracy trapped him somewhere outside until she'd sorted stuff. "I know you're disappointed guys, but we've got no choice." she announced with a sigh.

"What? are you hoping for a reward from the police or something?"
Sassily quizzed Sapphire.

"No.Course not. Look, I'm just saying if the police don't catch you then the gang will"

"All in favour of calling the police before killdog breaks out of there?"
Toby chirped, he'd moved from the door where he had been standing making sure Seth didn't break out. About a couple of hands were raised.

"That's it then. We give the money back" Calmly implied Tracy around the same time as Gus joined them in the kitchen. "What money? why are you all in here?" he asked her, he hadn't been apart of what his housemates had been up to. "It's a long story Gus" she tells him though he took a seat anyway.

It all got solved but a problem got solved when they each realised that the cops who visited weren't real ones and were actually thief's, those two played this household. No one made any connection until very last minute, what other crazy moments will occur this week? nobody knows.

_______________________

WORD COUNT : 2835.

_______________________

Admin speaks, hi! happy Friday. I was semi active yesterday but unpublished the previous chapter mainly because it had gotten late, also because I wanted to finish this one. I've added two new oc's into the storyline eek can't wait to figure out how I'll fit both boys in the scenes, should be interesting. (Not that anyone cares but it's tricky writing when you're not feeling great *won't go into detail* )

Q&A : what's your favourite season from either the original, this spin off or the dg?

I'm not gonna say mine, I've got too many ha ha.

I'll update the casting list soon. Okie dokie, bye for now <33

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

5.5K 68 18
When school finished and summer began Tyler had it all planned out, she thought this was the year she will have the best summer ever but nothing ever...
15.8K 576 40
When my father left my mother and me for a better life, I was devastated and naively thought my life couldn't get any worse. How wrong I was. My new...
Chasing Shadows | ✓ softdreams_x द्वारा

किशोर उपन्यास

236K 11.6K 65
Trevor Jenkins, a reclusive individual, appeared to have everything he wanted in life as the only son of a millionaire. However, behind the picture-p...
The Life of Me Jesper द्वारा

किशोर उपन्यास

1.7K 135 40
Having a crush sucks. Having a crush that is of the female gender sucks even more. Cheyenne Pearce, your typical homosexual 15-year-old 'emo' artisti...