King's Bunny ||TaeKook||

Bởi BunTeaHunter

Thump! Thump! Thump! Goes a little bunny on its feet. Who would think that such a creature be acting bigger f... Xem Thêm

1//Thump!
2//Your Majesty
3//Arrow to the Knee
4//Well, hello there
5//Your name
6//Little Hopper
7//Who the hell?
8//Bunny v.s Kitty
9//This might be bad
10//Caught in a Lie
11//Mine
12//Forgiven
13//My ----
14//Bunny Trap
15//Loathing & Charms
16//His Protectors
17//Maddening Pleasure
18//Puzzled Feeling
19//Thumper
20//How it Started
21//두 남동생 = Validation
22//A Tiger's Epiphany
23//How are you?
24//It wasn't Tea
25//Black Cat = Unlucky?
26//The Ballroom Prologue
28//The Ballroom Pt.2
29// The Ballroom END
30//Lucky to Laugh, to Love
31// Where Hearts; Connect
32// The King's Bunny

27//The Ballroom Pt.1

2.1K 157 77
Bởi BunTeaHunter

"Should we go comfort him? I have a feeling his thoughts will be jumbled once his task is finished"

"Don't, I find this to be more amusing"

"You can be cruel at times, hyung"

The two bunny brothers continue to watch the catastrophe that is named Kim Namjoon as he gives his speech. Now in all honesty, it wasn't anything humiliating or be seen as chaotic. However, knowing the thought process of the koala, even a slight stutter could make the hybrid tremble and cry.

As soon as the King and his men entered the throne room, Jungkook did not miss the Treasurer almost tripping as he climbs up the steps, his koala ears smacked Jin on the face, and the cherry on top, him accidentally addressing the King by his name and not title.

He could already see the koala's thoughts, praying to the Gods above to have mercy on his poor innocent soul.

Soobin is the only one who stares at his trembling hyung with pity in his eyes, while the others try to hold in a snicker as they watch the other's form clearly ready to dig a hole for him to crawl in. At least they have a new topic to talk about for future dinner plans.

"Don't be a bully to our Joonie hyung. I think he is doing a fantastic job and find him quite adorable"

A new, yet familiar voice appeared right beside the older bunny. Jungkook can never forget that cheeky tone with a hint of something mischievous, as if ready to pull a prank at any given moment.

"Jimin hyung!"

"Oh how my heart jumps in joy at seeing a smile form on your face just by seeing this hyung"

The two friends engulfed each other into a warm hug, both giggling as they started swaying their bodies playfully.

Truly, it has been quite a long while last time Jungkook has seen the calico. He would admit how he dearly misses their conversations together about which skin is the thinnest to easily stab through and the fastest way to immobilize predators in the most torturous way as possible, you know.. your normal typical chats with a friend.

Jungkook rolled his eyes on how dramatic this hyung was being, but his smile never left his lips as they separated from the hug, now equally beaming at each other.

"We have not done any private chatter in a long while, we mostly see each other through dinner, but that's about it"

"Forgive me, Jungkookie. This one was quite busy doing the task his Majesty appointed upon me"

"And what is this task you speak of?"

Jimin answered by going through some sort of hidden pocket underneath his attire. As he takes a closer look, the younger's eyes widened a bit at what he saw inside. An item he never wanted to admit he misses to see, particularly.. wear.

His mask. Specifically, a replica of it.

"You continued on pretending to be Thumper?" He raised his brow questioningly at the older, who only gave him a nod "I thought it was only for the so called introductory a few days ago?"

"We cannot all take down every predator in a day. His Majesty also wanted to make sure every single one who dares touch you will be executed"

The King truly showed no mercy on any hybrid who dares touch his Consort. Even if none has the faintest idea of Jungkook's true role, they still have no right to cause harm on anyone who is under the King's wing. Once it is declared that you are a part of his Majesty's, not a single strand will be left from your body and you will be treated as a respected figure.

That's where the charm system was made.

Even if the public eye could only see the Counselor alone to his devices.. eyes are everywhere. Jimin, Hoseok, Yeonjun, Taehyun are always hidden beneath the shadows and silently scans the area where their Jin is and the others.

The hybrids may say that it's a miracle that none have found where Thumper lives or even witness him slashing predators.

It's because Jungkook was able to memorize their routine. After all, what would a villager bunny, who sells flowers for a living, do?

Shadows are afraid of the sun. So he only stayed out in the open and his eyes could only follow them. As Thumper, he goes to the opposite side where the King's men are and would find any misbehaving predators in sight.

Luring them into the forest was another strategy just in case the commotion is within their earshot. Jungkook wonders if he should ever share this information to his hyungs.

"Has there been any predators still attempting to hurt Thumper?"

"The numbers have lessened drastically once I paid their relatives a visit to inform them of their... disappearance"

The calico cat was not afraid or even remotely guilty to tell the hybrids that he was the reason they were killed. It is the predator's own fault to dare harm an ally of the King and they must face the consequences of their actions.

Every single hybrid are aware of the death penalty with the golden charm holder and harming the Kingdom's men. No one has the right to complain when it is the predator's own fault with continuing on disobeying the rules with the full knowledge of its punishment.

"I still... don't understand why we must continue on with this Thumper charade when I'm safely hidden here"

Jimin's lips twitched to a grin at the bunny's words.

"Because his Majesty knows that you will not stay hidden forever. You are one courageous bunny, who is not afraid to face danger..." he patted Jungkook on the head, his eyes holding softness in them "He just wants to make sure you, your brother and the bullied preys could live with no fear"

Thump! Thump! Thump!

The bunny's heart is running all over his insides, unknowing where to go and how to react. All it knows for sure, is that it must see the King and show he is the reason why it's beating with no pause.

His hand caressed his chest in an attempt to calm it down and stay focused on the party. Instinctively, his eyes are the ones trying to find the familiar white ears from the tiger as it roams around the ballroom, hoping that once he sees them.. his heart will relax.

"Thumper hyung!"

Jungkook was snapped away from his flustered state and his ears turned to the direction of the owner's voice.

"Now why are you coming towards this bunny, your Royal Highness?"

Beomgyu pouted at the formal title the older bunny was addressing him, but he must remind himself that they are in a public area where it is deemed suspicious that a non-royal is calling the Prince by name.

With the realization of them being around royals (as well as possible enemies) he slapped his mouth close and widened his eyes comically.

The Marshal snorted.

"I know what you are thinking and there is nothing to worry about, your Royal Highness"

"But.. I called him.."

"Silly bear, no one here is aware of the Thumper situation. It is only within our Kingdom and not from outside"

The cat made sure to whisper this time to the duo. Good thing Jungkook has already been reassured by his King that only the other Kingdoms are allowed in the party and no villagers or citizens can enter.

Which is why Soobin is free to roam around the ballroom without fearing that a predator would recognize him as Thumper's little brother.

"Still, wouldn't it be quite an odd thing for a Prince to call a random bunny like me by nickname?"

"Not a random bunny when you are allowed in the ballroom party. It won't be seen as odd if his Royal Highness is being comfortable with you"

Seeing that the bear will not earn any punishment or have caused trouble, he relaxed his arms, sighing in relief.

"The party has only begun and I almost thought my rather ignorant mouth had caused Thumper hyung's well-being"

"Worry not, you are clear"

After hearing the mention of the party finally starting, Jungkook became aware of his own surroundings and lets his eyes scan the area.

Chattering filled the large venue as all types of royals roam around the area all decked with jewelry and possible heirlooms on their clothing to show off their power and richness. The whole room was shining with how the lighting is reflecting on all the different types of crowns the hybrids' wore with pride.

In all honesty, Jungkook felt uncomfortable for two reasons. One is how he felt out of place with all these royals around him, their background being far more different than his own. Secondly, how the whole area seems to be filled with egg shells... the bunny is nervous to make any wrong moves that could cause trouble.

However, even with all those reasons, the odd feeling in his gut did not disappear. Jungkook was high alert with his surroundings, shoulders tense and not once relaxed.

Is today a good day to do it..?

"Since you are here, it could mean his Majesty's admirers surrounded him and you were able to escape his grasp"

"Hmph, I am in no mood to speak with any arrogant spoiled know-it-all hybrids"

Admirers..?

The puzzled face of the young bunny was not unnoticed by the sharp gaze of the Marshal, who only chuckled with amusement, as well as hidden mischief in his eyes. Something tells Jungkook that he will not like what he's about to hear.

"Would you tolerate seeing such a scene, Jungkookie?"

With the tone of the calico's voice, it was a small opportunity for him to turn down the invitation and not see the possible insufferable sight of his King's... popularity amongst the Kingdoms.

But before he went in to take the chance to reject, Beomgyu, decided to be a clueless child and cut him off with a sentence that ticked the bunny off.

"You mean the marriage proposals? The princes and princesses sure are quite assertive when it comes to my hyung and his lacking of a Quee...."

The bear should really learn when not to say things based on who he is with because he now has the glare of the Consort directed to him as he ends his sentence with jumbled words due to such an intense look.

"Marriage proposals?" Jungkook muttered under his breath distastefully.

"I- you see-.. it has been-.. well these past parties-.. they- you know... uhm.."

The calico cat held in a snicker, clearly enjoying the poor bear trying to paraphrase his words to sugarcoat the topic in an attempt to ease the now upset pouting bunny.

"If Thumper hyung wishes to see his Majesty and watch his struggles, then he is free to do as he pleases"

Once the glaring eyes left the prince's wavering ones, Beomgyu let out a sigh of relief and turned towards Yeonjun, who cut in the conversation with a knowing grin. Jungkook could only tilt his head at the fox's words, to which the latter willingly explained.

"Soobinie and you were not given any tasks regarding today's party, which means you are free to eat, chat and walk aimlessly"

"And you all aren't?"

"If I must be honest, this is quite a risky party. Every Kingdom are either rivals and possible enemies. We must all be in watchful eyes and make sure safety is secured"

This is how business parties are truly like hidden underneath. It may seem like an opportunistic event to form all sorts of powerful and competent allies in the same field... but it could also give rivals a chance to find a weakness to possibly take down competition.

Hoseok nodded in agreement to this and added.

"However, it is best that you two are at least accompanied by one of us..." he glanced at the older bunny with an ordered look "You should find Jin hyung, it is better that he introduces you around as his wife.. no one would dare approach you by then"

Since Jungkook is the latest recruit to the castle, none of the other Kingdoms have no knowledge of his now important figure and involvement with the King. As of now, he is seen as a pretty hybrid, seeming to escort one of the royals in this party

And not someone who is off-limits.

"I would like to be the one to stand on guard and accompany this bunny to see his husband"

The Marshal raised his hand, seeming to want to spend some time with his bunny friend.

Hoseok was hesitant at first due to his promise on being with the young bunny's side, but the latter gave him a reassuring nod. It is not the right time yet to go forth with their plan since the party has only started. They have plenty of time to make a move.

As for now, they all should at least enjoy the event with the others and not treat it as some battlefield for now. So the squirrel let him be.

Jimin directed his attention to the younger bunny of the two.

"Come here, baby. Jin must also need to introduce you as his brother-in-law"

Seeing the trio ready to take their leave, Beomgyu was about to join in until a hand grabbed his arm rather strictly. His gaze now onto a smiling deer, yet that smile put shivers down his spine.

"You didn't think I did not hear you running around without even greeting or having a proper conversation with our guests?" The Butler's horns look sharper than usual, which made the prince gulp nervously "As your Butler, I will not stand for this improper behavior"

The fear in the bear's eyes was prominent; Jungkook could only chuckle at his strict duty as the Prince of this Kingdom before waving them all a small farewell.

"If I may ask, Jungkookie.."

Jimin spoke up as they make their way through the crowd of arrogance and jewelry. It amazes the older bunny on just how many Kingdoms there are out there that he found it rather miraculous that he has not yet experienced a war with their own.

Taehyung must be a Ruler they respect highly and desperately wants to be allies with. The Consort could only feel a sense of Pride towards his King.

Jungkook hummed in response, letting the older know that he is listening.

"Why do you let the kids call you Thumper?"

"Well..." The bunny smiled fondly at the mere mention of the young ones of the castle "It seems to make them happy, so I stayed quiet"

"You are truly an angel of this world"

The two brothers were ready to giggle at their hyung's dreamy sigh, but stopped in their tracks at the big crowd gathering around where the throne is supposed to be.

"So it has begun, I see.."

Jungkook turned to the older.

"What is...?"

However, the hybrid in question was not the one who answered, but rather his little brother. His height was enough to see over the crowd's heads and could clearly see the scene happening amongst them.

"It's Taehyung hyung they are surrounding"

"And what are they doing?"

Soobin was hesitant to speak at first, but the small glare coming from his brother is what breaks his fidgeting words. His voice was small, but good thing Jungkook was standing close beside him.

"G-Gifting him.. with.. jewelries...?"

Doesn't seem too bad-

"And their children?"

EXCUSE ME?

He didn't mean to voice out his thoughts, especially with a venomous tone. Soobin let out a small squeak since he never heard his brother use this tone around him, it's mostly reserved for the misbehaving predators. Jimin was not at all affected by this and simply saunter in front of the grumpy bunny, clearly amused.

"Worry not, I too find it quite rude that his Majesty is letting these roaches flock over his majestic form while his treasured one is out of the crowd"

The calico's words were vague to Jungkook, who snapped away from his thoughts to stare at his hyung with a puzzled look. Jimin didn't answer his hidden question and only whispered to him.

"I'll go and remind him of it, maybe ask him to inform these hybrids he is... interested already"

"What do you mean..-?"

Jimin did not let him finish and only walked into the crowd to make his way to the white tiger, however, Jungkook did not stay still and rather find that he cannot tolerate the possible sight of hybrids leaning towards his King.

Soobin panicked a little when his older brother turned away and left the scene, timidly walking close behind him as he worriedly stares back at crowd where the Marshal and King is.

The odd behavior the other was doing made him think of the reasons as to why exactly he is acting like this.

Could it be..?

The young bunny is aware that there might be a possible affection the King has towards his hyung, but he forgotten to think about how the latter truly feels.

Maybe because that no matter what his older brother decides, he will accept and support him without a second thought. Soobin trusts his hyung with all his life, so whatever decision the older makes.. he will follow his hyung closely.

"Now which Kingdom are you from, pretty bunny?"

An unfamiliar voice cuts the younger's thoughts and gaze landed on a hybrid. He knows this one is from a powerful Kingdom with the gold his suit wore, especially the dark color indicating that they are in a high position. What made him start fidgeting is seeing the lion ears and tail flicking around.

Seeing such a predator makes him think that this could possibly be a King or the second most powerful role.

His eyes glanced worryingly at his hyung, who stood his ground with his chin held high, not even intimidated at the presence of one of the most powerful predators in the animal Kingdom.

"It is more appropriate if you tell me your own first. You are the one who approached me after all"

His heart dropped at the obvious rude tone his older brother is using towards the lion, fortunately for him, the latter only laughed at this behavior.

"I seemed to have met a fiesty one.." he purred lowly as he stared down at the bunny in a dress "I very much like that..."

"Should I be feeling lucky then?"

"But of course! No prey has ever caught my eye.. until you came"

The lion stepped a bit closer, seeing this, Jungkook made sure to subtly guide Soobin behind him protectively. His eyes not leaving the approaching predator.

"I find you quite.. interesting"

In the older's head, Jungkook is cursing to the Gods above as to why predators started taking interest in a bunny like him, powerful ones to be specific.

First a white tiger and now a lion? Can't a damn chihuahua be next, so he could take a break?

"Your timing for an introduction is odd, sir. I might start addressing you as someone who creeps on preys"

"Now that wouldn't do..." the lion bowed, offering his hand for the bunny to take and grinned.. hungrily "I am from the Kingdom of the North.. Mireu you may call me"

"Quite an arrogant name, I must say. A dragon? Is you being a lion not enough?"

"Such a smart prey... you are becoming more and more of my taste"

For once, Jungkook despise hearing the purring sound, only this predator could make it possibly. He now wishes for this party to come to an end and hopefully go to his King in an attempt to remove the stress he's feeling at the moment.

He dearly misses his King's purrs.

With the thought of the tiger, the older bunny cursed his own behavior for acting like a whining child and stomping away from his supposed protectors. He may be capable in fighting this lion, but not without his young one possibly getting involved and the party destroyed.

Suddenly, his eyes glanced down at the lion's other hand, which has none at all. The gaze was not unnoticed by the predator and smirked at the observing eyes.

"Do not fret over my hand being absent. I have lost it between a war... quite courageous, isn't it?"

"Unfortunately, I do not find battlefields interesting"

"This might change your mind... I am the next heir to the throne in my Kingdom, bunny... care to come with?"

Just his luck, he caught the attention of a Prince of all other roles. Jungkook knows that he and his brother must leave this scenario as soon as possible before things gets out of hand. Like this predator.

Movement was caught in his peripheral and on fast instinct; he dodged the reaching paws from the lion and glared daggers at him. However, the reaction only piques the prince's interest more.

Why are these predators so easily entertained and amused by me..?

"Now you must join me, bunny.. you are becoming more and more.... enticing"

The bunny only took a step back further and scowled at the creepy predator, his ears flattening in distaste at the odd glint he saw in the other's eyes.

Now there are predators who despise preys and want nothing, but extinction of them. However, there is another batch of predators who wants the preys in a more disgusting way and treat them as their slaves for pleasure. Both uncared of the prey's well-being and life.

But the bunny would prefer dealing with the former rather than these vile creatures.

"Let us go somewhere more private and alone..."

"I'd rather you stay the hell away from us"

Jungkook bared his teeth, only making the lion huff out an annoying grin like he's dealing with a child. The former was tempted to punch the annoying look off his face.

"Don't be difficult or I have no choice, but to use my power and force you-"

The bunny braced his body and made sure to act as his young brother's shield as soon as he sees the other readying to pounce at them. Before anything could happen, a small figure marched in between them.

"Now what do you think you are doing to our beloved bunnies, your Royal Highness?"

The lion took a step back at seeing the Royal Enforcer, frowning when he notices the squirrel putting his arm out in a protective manner. He clicked his tongue out of annoyance, but seemed to have gone back to his lane and stayed put.

"I see that these belong to.. his Majesty Taehyung"

"They are under his wing, you are correct"

The confirmation only ticked the predator even more, his tail now swinging in clear detest as he stares down at the brothers, specifically the older of the two. Eyes were blank, but he did not hide his desire, making Jungkook uncomfortable.

"His Majesty sure has great eyes for things.. he always does. However, this bunny is his greatest gem of all"

"I do not like how you address our men like some sort of prize and not a hybrid"

The north prince only ignored him, eyes never once left the bunny's.

"Only the Kim Taehyung is willing to put preys in a high position... what is your role, bunny?"

His wife..

Jungkook desperately wishes he could announce his title to this perverted and narcissistic lion prince, but he is unable to. He has the desire to see that smirk turn down into a frown if he ever realizes that he is taken as the King's.

"He is my wife, Mireu-ssi. Is there a problem with that?"

A hand wrapped around the bunny's waist and pulled him closer to their side. The familiar voice was enough to relax his form and now deemed everything as safe and under control.

He looked up with a smile when he sees the other, who only winked down at him, brightening his mood further.

"This Kingdom's Counselor now has a wife?"

"And is now one of our Kingdom's men" Jin furrowed his brows challengingly at the predator, not backing down even when the latter growled at his action "Any problem with that, Mireu-ssi? Or should I call over our General?"

The mere mention of Yoongi finally made the north prince back away from them with another displeased growl. Jin smiled in victory at that and pointed the opposite direction.

"Then it is for the best that you do not come close to my wife and his brother, they're now our family"

After having a few minutes of staring between the predator and prey, the former decided to retreat, not before giving them a hard scowl. Once Jungkook deemed that they are now safe and sound, he let out a sigh of relief.

"Oh my poor bunnies! I apologize for not being by your side as soon as the party started!" Jin frantically checked their faces for any sign of fear or discomfort after the encounter, trying to calm them down "I was supposed to give your introductions to these royals, but Joon needed help with his breakdown in the bathroom"

Now that made the brothers' forget about the terrifying experience with the lion for a bit and only focused on their koala hyung.

They were informed that Namjoon went to their private wing of the castle so no hybrid had to witness him crumbling to the floor dramatically and wishes to be left there to die.

Jin and Yoongi were there to watch the pitiful sight of their smartest hybrid creating a puddle of tears, wallowing on his 'failed' speech. Even worse, Taehyung was also present and the koala bowed onto the ground, telling him that he is willing to have his head chopped off for being an embarrassment to the Kingdom.

Unfortunately for him, his wish was not granted.

"Where is he now?"

"With Yoongi, who is probably uncomfortable since he has no idea how to comfort a sad koala"

They give their prayers to the black cat.

Soon the atmosphere around them suddenly shifts to a more serious tone. Taehyun held onto the two brothers' arms and leaned in to whisper closely.

"Let us not brush off the incident easily though. You two must stay far away from that hybrid and his men.. they are not friendly"

"Mireu is not to be dealt with alone. His Kingdom and ours has quite a history together, but all in all, be extra cautious with him in the room" Jin made sure to make eye contact, indicating on how serious they must take his words.

Jungkook and Soobin were already in high alert at just the sight of the lion, after the interaction, they will avoid him like a plague.

Music soon started to surround the room and every hybrid moved about in a practiced manner. Jungkook sees Taehyun smile up at his younger brother and offered his hand, which the latter took with a chuckle.

At the corner of his eyes, the Counselor suddenly bowed down like a gentleman and did the same to him.

"May this husband have the honor to dance with his wife?"

This hyung should become an actor with how he's clearly enjoying their little role-play. Jungkook laughed at the silly hamster, but went into the role and bowed as well. He made sure to lift his dress like a princess should when greeting.

"How can I refuse such an offer?"

Their hands joined together and soon started waltzing with the others; smiles were on their faces, clearly having fun in their dance. Jin even went as far as to being the one getting dipped, making the younger having difficulty holding onto his laughter.

Jungkook silently watches his surroundings as they continued on with their dance. Soobin kept stumbling while Taehyun tries his best to reassure him and guide him through. Yeonjun ended up being with Beomgyu, but their dance seemed more aggressive than elegant. Lastly, Hoseok twirling Hyuka everywhere like a doll while the deer tries to hide his embarrassment with a forced smile.

"We will soon blindly change partners, Jungkookie. I'll twirl you and you will be moved to another"

"Must I? Can we not waltz our way to where the buffet is at? I am quite hungry.."

A fond giggle left the hamster's lips and couldn't help pinch the younger's cheek on how cute he's being. Jungkook's pouts could end a war.

"Contain your hunger; this is how we begin the event. Food will come after"

The pout only went further down at having to wait for their stomachs to be filled. His eyes continued to scan the area and there he sees a funny sight.

Yoongi being partnered with Namjoon, who is still sporting a similar pout to his own. It's clear that the black cat was trying to distract the koala from the speech, but it was also clear they both lack any dancing experience.

"Those two need to have a dancing lesson with Jimin. They kept stepping on each other's feet"

"I think I heard Yoongi hyung curse.."

"He curses as he breathes, there's nothing new about it"

A small bell ring echoed through the room which indicates that it's time to switch partners by twirling theirs away. Jin smiled at the younger, soon moved his arms to make him spin around and move to another hybrid.

Jungkook did not expect to meet eyes with someone he wishes to avoid the whole party. The gaze was more scolding than angered, but it wouldn't be much of a surprise if there is a hint of one.

"... Jimin-"

"The next words better say that you're very sorry for leaving and will cook for me for the next 3 months. As well as claiming me as your favorite hyung"

"How do you know the exact words I was going to say? How talented you are, hyungie~"

Adding more effect, Jungkook batted his lashes at the hyung and drew circles on his chest in a flirtatious manner. The Marshal only rolled his eyes at this, but the younger didn't miss the little quirk of his mouth. He called it a victory.

"Whatever, you brat. The bell will ring soon and I was given a task yet again"

"And that is..?"

The cat didn't say a word when the bell rang a bit earlier than usual. Jungkook wanted to protest when Jimin twirled him away, winking at the questioning gaze given to him.

Before Jungkook could demand an answer from him, arms suddenly wrapped around his waist which gave him a shock at such a bold move. He was ready to give the hybrid a piece of him when his throat clogged as his eyes meet a pair of piercing, yet soft ones.

"Finally got you, my little hopper..."

"My King..."

*******•*****•*******
Author-nim:

It has been a while the last time these two seen each other ever since the party has started. How did you feel about the encounter with the lion? What is Jungkook's plan? How will this party end?

I miss writing ;-;-;-; and I miss you all. The hospital bed was incredibly unmotivating and I was down in the dumps during the recovery period. It also took long because of this hehe 💜

Decided to share you my other hobby which is art. Hope you all like it ^^
@ Twitter

The Ballroom parts will have an artwork at the end, but it'll be more on the sketch side than what you see right now.

--I have decided to start sharing my artworks and am very nervous about it. I want to atleast start here since, I feel more familiar and comfortable with you guys since ya'll have been so nice and sweet to me :)--

Thank you all for reading! 💛

CREDITS:
Suit - lovezzr // Pinterest

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

37.8M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...