๐‘‡๐‘Ž๐‘˜๐‘’ ๐‘Œ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ โœ”๏ธ

By backwoodfairy

"you was there for me when i needed you, so i was trying to do the same." sequel to bodyguard More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53 (finale pt 1)
54 (finale pt 2)

9

18.2K 751 215
By backwoodfairy

amory❤️‍🩹

"hello??" i mumbled into my phone as i wiped my eyes.

"what you doing??" i heard zarek say on the other end.

i was going through one of my depressive episodes, and honestly had been pushing people away...not even on purpose...

"i'm doing homework..." i mumbled.

"my nigga we on break...ain't no damn homework you got to do." he said and i smacked my lips.

"okay zarek..." i mumbled.

"come outside." he said and i scrunched up my face.

"nobody told you- how the hell??"

"look just know the business my mama in...i got ways." he said and i groaned.

"ion feel like going out zarek, ion feel good i just wanna stay in—" i stopped talking when i got that lump in my throat and my eyes started to water.

i put myself on mute and quickly wiped them then looked down at some of my fresh cuts which made me cry even more.

when i looked back at my phone he had hung up, that's when my phone dinged.

zarek: you got 5 minutes to come out here, or im breaking that front door down

i sighed then slowly drug myself out of bed, i went to the bathroom and quickly brushed my teeth.

i went to my closet and grabbed a pair of black leggings slightly hissing at the feeling of them around my thighs.

i ignored the feeling and put on an oversized hoodie, i had a minute left-

i quickly grabbed my phone and ran out my room and pass my mom that was passed out on the couch.

i paused and notice the bruising towards the middle of her arm and the belt in her hand.

i shook my head before grabbing the blanket off the floor and threw it over her.

god i hate this women but i still love her..

i walked out the door and didn't really care much about locking it.

"took you long enough." zarek said making me jump.

"what's wrong wit you coming at people house at 11 at night...?" i mumbled not looking at him.

"because you've been ghosting people, got me worried about you amory.." he said and i didn't say anything.

i didn't want them thinking i was ignoring them...just wasn't my best self right now, literally.

"come on, you coming with me." he said grabbing my hand and dragged me to the car.

"zareeekkk i don't wanna go." i whined as he opened his car door.

"i didn't ask." he said before picking me up and placed me in the passenger seat.

he made sure i was buckled in then jogged to the drivers side and got in, once he got in he started driving.

i only sat back then faced towards the window and got comfortable in the seat.

"you want sumn to eat??" he asked and i shook my head no.

"amory-"

"what!" i accidentally snapped at him.

my eyes widened and he looked over at me then back at the road.

he didn't say anything else, i wanted to literally sink into my seat and disappear.

"i- i didn't mean-"

"it's okay amory, what i done told you about apologizing for stuff that ain't your fault??" he said and i didn't answer.

"i get it, i did just basically force you out the house when you didn't want to." he added on then turned into a back road.

i only looked down and started playing wit my fingers.

"look you can sleepover and we'll just chill in my room, okay??" he said and placed his hand on my thigh.

i hissed then picked up his hand and just held it instead, he looked at me with confusion written all over his face.

i only gulped and hoped he wouldn't question anything further.

ꕥꕥꕥ

i laid on top of him as he rubbed my back,"you don't wanna take these off??" he asked messing with my leggings.

"n-no." i mumbled.

"okay what about your hoodie, i know you hot." he said and i slowly sat up and took off my hoodie.

he grabbed my waist and i could feel his boner underneath me,"get up real quick." he said and i got off him.

he sat up and started messing with his shorts then went to the bathroom.

i waited a few minutes before getting up, i pulled down my legs and saw some blood on my legs.

i looked around his room and found some tissues and used them to wipe it then stuff them in the trash.

i went through his drawers until i found a pair of his sweatpants.

"amory..." he said and i froze.

i wasn't facing towards him but i was still scared to move,"amory turn around." he said and i felt tears in my eyes.

"i-i was just gonna put these on..." i mumbled.

i knew he didn't care about the fact i was finna put on his clothes if anything he was happy about it but-

"amory, i'm not gonna say it again turn around. " he said and i gulped before turning around.

the boxers i had on, i knew you could see some of the cuts.

i looked down at my feet and didn't dare to look up at him, he slowly started walking towards me and i was scared to look at his face.

he grabbed the sweats from me then pulled me towards the bed, he sat down then held the sweats down.

i was confused until he finally looked up at me,"put your legs in.." he said softly and i held onto his shoulders for support as i put one foot in then the other.

he pulled them up then stopped right at my cuts,"hold them right here." he said and i held the sweats in place while he went into his drawer.

he pulled out neosporin ointment along with alcohol wipes,"is it cool if i put this one it??" he asked and i nodded my head as a tear rolled down my face.

he stared at my face for a few more seconds before tending to my cuts.

i watched as he gently wiped them but i still hissed at the sensation,"i'm sorry.." he mumbled then placed the ointment on top.

he pulled my sweats the rest of the way up and at this point, i couldn't even hold the tears back.

he got up and pulled me into a hug, i hugged him back tightly before i started sobbing.

"i-i'm sorry..." i mumbled into his chest as he rubbed my back.

"shhh...you okay.." he whispered into my ear and continued rubbing my back.

why do i feel so safe with him...this is weird

i've never broke down like this in front of some one before..

i broke the hug and wiped my face, he grabbed a pack of kleenex from off his nightstand and used it to wipe my face.

a small smile appeared on my face, he laid down then i laid beside him,"you okay now??" he mumbled wrapping my arm around him and pulled me closer to him.

i only nodded my head as my eyes got heavy,"you can go to sleep amory...imma be right here when you wake up.." he said looking down at me.

i continued staring up at him, the longer i did the sleepier i got.

he laughed softly then kissed the top of my head before staring up at the ceiling.

soon enough my eyes closed.

ꕥꕥꕥ

i slowly opened my eyes and found myself still in zarek's arm, i shuffled sumn and he looked away from the tv screen and down at me.

"i gotta pee.." i mumbled and he loosened his grip, i got up and walked to the bathroom.

i pulled down the sweats and sat on the toilet, i wiped then pulled them back up.

i washed my hands and looked at my hair, "going every fuckin direction..." i mumbled then used a hair tie and pulled half up into a ponytail.

i walked back out and he was sitting up and playing the game,"imma go to zakiya's room.." i said and he nodded his head.

i walked out his room and knocked on zakiya's door,"what-" she stopped once she saw me and hugged me tightly.

"amoryyy i've missed you!!" she said and i softly laughed.

"i've missed you too." i said smiling and she pulled me into her room.

"i bought some painting supplies the other day, soooo tryna get high and paint??" she asked.

"why not." i said sitting on her bed.

she placed a plastic bag on top of her bed then handed me an edible,"it's a rice krispy treat." she said and i nodded my head before breaking it in half.

i gave her a piece then started eating the piece i had,"all imma say...we may be high for like the next 24 hours.." she said and i only shook my head.

"what we painting??" i asked as she grabbed the acrylic paint.

"shittt whatever you want, let your mind wonder." she said and i nodded as i grabbed a canva from off the floor.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

649K 22.4K 34
๐‘– ๐‘๐‘’๐‘ก ๐‘–๐‘“ ๐‘– ๐‘”๐‘–๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘š๐‘ฆ ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘–๐‘›๐‘”๐‘  ๐‘”๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘›๐‘Ž ๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ ๐‘ข๐‘  ๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘ก ๐‘—๐‘ข๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘‘...
97.5K 5.3K 39
BOOK 1 OF THE CLOVER SERIES " I Always Get What I Want" - C.S For as long as Clover could remember, she had been drawn to females, reveling in their...
250K 10.9K 27
๐ข'๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ง ๐š๐œ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ข'๐ฆ ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง' ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ก๐ข๐ ๐ก ๐จ๐ง ๐š ๐ฉ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐›๏ฟฝ...
13.7K 475 14
Sequal to "I see you".