Blood Bond (EthanxJesse)

بواسطة BuckyBarnesLover19

When Jesse bites Ethan at the end of ReVamped, they both feel a strange connection to eachother. What will ou... المزيد

Cast
Chapter 1: When It All Began!
Chapter 2: A Blood Connection
Chapter 3: One Meeting, Two Realizations
Chapter 4: Secrets That Could Kill
Chapter 5: An Early End of the Day
Chapter 6: Jesse's Past and Ethan's Confession
Chapter 7: Feelings Revealed
Chapter 8: Jesse's Turn
Chapter 9: Jesse's First Victim
Chapter 11: Calm Before The Storm
Chapter 12: Dead or the Undead

Chapter 10: Benny Weir, The Sorcerer Supreme

518 7 1
بواسطة BuckyBarnesLover19

"What do you want, Xavier? I'm kinda busy here." Jesse growled at him. He had that "I'm going to kill you a hundred times over" look in his eyes. I stood up and placed myself between my friends and the power hungry vampire.

"Back off Xavier, I'm the one you want." I told him, hoping that if I gave him my power, he would spare the others. It wasn't likely to happen, but I had to try.

"Aww, how sweet. But I need to drink your blood through a vampire to gain your power. Jesse has to bite the only man he has ever loved and not killed because of me, or I will kill him and make some other vampire suck you dry. They won't stop until your dead. Jesse is the only vampire I know that has the will power to not kill you." He explained to me.

The choices were either Jesse bites me and I become a vampire or dying. Jesse wouldn't have the heart to bite me, but Sarah has done it and if I asked, I knew she would do it again.

"I know another vampire that has the will to not kill me, she has tasted my blood before." I said. Everyone knew exactly who I was talking about, they were all there after all.

"No, Ethan I'm not going to bite you again. You'd be giving him exactly what he wants." Sarah cried out.

"Actually, no. The power of seeing the future cannot be transfered. It always stays who had been gifted with it. The power will only leave if the person is dead." Benny spoke up. I looked over at Sarah and Jesse, they both looked relieved that neither of them had to turn me.

Suddenly, I found myself back into Xavier's arms. Everyone moved into a attack position, but I knew they could see it was no use.

"Excellent, I could use another apprentice anyway. Ethan here is perfect," he spoke out to the group. I shivered when I felt his cold breathe on my neck.

"Goodbye."

And then we vanished from their sight.

In what seemed to be like a blink of an eye, I was out of the gym into what looked like an old church. The walls were a dark white and vines were crawling toward the ceiling. An alter stood at the front that looked to be stained... red. Chains were also spread across the table and they looked to have been used recently. There was blood that was still wet spotting the cuffs and chain links.

This must be where he brings his... meals.

I was pulled out of my daze when I felt Xavier pushing me towards the alter, I tried to resist but he grabbed my arm and squeezed so tight I could almost feel it breaking.

Once we reached the alter he pushed me down and using his vampire speed chained me up before I could even move. I struggled to get out of them but I knew that there was no hope for me. A prickling wetness filled my eyes and warm drops cascaded down my cheeks... I was crying.

"Shhh, relax, it will all be over soon."

But I didn't hear his words. My mind was clouded with all the things I have done and all the things I never got to do. Just as I felt his sharp fangs poke at my neck I said my final words:

"I love you, Jesse."

Suddenly a flash appeared and Xavier was thrown across the room and landed in a heap near the door, his body unmoving. A loud clinking noise caught my ears and I looked to see that the chains had broken and fallen to the floor. I looked around, believing that Benny had found me and was saving me but he was no where in sight. That got me to thinking what else could be stronger than his magic, then it occured to me.

Jesse

A blood bond is one of the strongest types of magic known. It protects when the bonded is in danger. Jesse protected me from danger.

This revelation got me to decide to try and see how much farther this can go. I closed my eyes and took deep breaths, focusing on Jesse, trying to get him to feel me here.

Jesse, please find me

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sank to my knees as he took my Ethan away. I was the only one who wasn't reacting. Erica was comforting Sarah as she cried into her shoulder and Benny was freaking out, his magic getting out of control causing lights to break and books to fly. And I just sat there, not wanting to look away in hope that he would come back. But no matter how hard I stared, he wouldn't come back.

I felt like I was going crazy because I could still hear his voice in my head. Putting my hands around my head I tried to block out the voices but they just kept getting louder and I could barely understand what they were saying.

But then four words stood out, it was so clear that he could have been saying it directly in my ear and I wouldn't have noticed the difference.

Jesse, please find me

It was him. It was Ethan talking to me in my mind. It was the blood bond. So I focused on his voice and answered back hoping he could hear me.

I hear you, Ethan

Jesse? Oh thank god, you heard me.

Where are you, Ethan?

I don't know. Jesse, please find me!

Ethan, it's okay. Take deep breaths and show me where you are.

Okay

'A white cloud appeared over my sight and I could see nothing. But as the veil lifted I could see a dark room, old with vines. I could also see Xavier knocked out at the far side of the room.'

I got it Ethan, you will be home soon.

"Benny!"

I looked back to see his magic was still going crazy as he was, so I did the only thing I could think of.

I walked over and slapped him in the face.

Everything went quiet. Erica and Sarah were staring at me shocked and Benny was coming back to himself.

"Jesse? What is it?"

"Are there any spells that can transport Ethan back here?"

"Of course! But I need to know where he is first! Gosh, I thought you knew about magic you leech."

"Benny, I know where he is. Ethan showed me. Now tell us how to do the spell so we can get him back before Xavier kills him!" I was not in the mood for Benny's insults or snark.

Benny told me to stand infront of him with my back facing him. He then instructed me to focus on the image Ethan sent me and picture him there and once he appears, reach for him and pull him to our side.

Closing my eyes, I focused and the white light appeared but this time I opened my eyes and something amazing happened, the image appeared in real life. Looking into it I felt like I was actually there. The image kept getting clearer and then a blur appeared. It formed arms, legs and a face that turned into Ethan's.

"Ethan!" I screamed into the image. Ethan turned around startled and a wave of relief covered his face.

"Ethan, take my hand!" I reached out towards him and he reached towards me. And just as our hands locked I saw Xavier stir and look over at us with rage. Then with all my strength I pulled him towards us and into my arms. I closed my eyes just as he reached us and the image disappeared, his screaming voice echoing his anger.

Once the image was gone I pulled back and cupped Ethan's face in my hands looking for any signs of damage.

"Jesse, don't worry about me. I'm fi..." I didn't let him finish. I pulled him in and gave him a deep kiss, showing him all my worry.

"ETHAN!" Benny, Erica and Sarah all ran over and hugged Ethan while I stepped back and gave them some space. I walked outside and kept my eyes out for Xavier. I knew that he wouldn't give up until he gets what he wants or turned into a pile of ash.

"What are you doing out here?" I knew without looking that it was Ethan.

"Watching."

"For what?"

"You know what." I felt him move up behind me and wrap his arms around my neck. Grabbing his hands I squeezed them hard but soft enough so that it wouldn't hurt, for I was still afraid I was going to lose him.

"He won't come back tonight. He needs more time to plan his next attack. That gives us time to plan ours."

"I know. I just don't want to lose you."

He forced me to turn around and made me look into his eyes, "You won't."

Grabbing me he pulled me in for another hug and we both refused to let go.

"I will protect you, Ethan."

"I know."

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

176K 4K 36
limerence /ˈlɪmɪrəns/ the initial exhilarating rush of falling in love.
i'm back, baby بواسطة kitty

مصاصي الدماء

12K 282 21
Benny walked into his house, knowing that since it was Thursday, Grandma Weir would be at her "Latenight Bingo." Where she gets drunk and spends the...
11.2K 334 33
[This story is now discontinued, the improved version is "Fangtality"] Saige Morris thought that moving to a new town for her mother's job transfer w...
74.3K 1.3K 16
Lilly Freedman moves back to Canada where she is faced with school with mortals and trying to fit in. When she meets another vampire who refuses to e...