She Fell From The Sky

Bởi Choco_kitty05

After being saved by his brother only for him to give up himself to the hybrid, Damon couldn't help blaming... Xem Thêm

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
💜💜THANK YOU💜💜
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
❣️Special ❣️
Chapter 13
UPDATED NEW BOOK IDEA
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Hiatus
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
WATTPAD UPDATE
💜Premiere💜
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
💜Thank you💜
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Epilogue

Chapter 5

9.7K 346 25
Bởi Choco_kitty05

~THIRD PERSON POV~

In Tulley Tennesse music was blasting in one of the bars with the name on the front. It was the Southern Comfort, a place where men could go and drink away their worries and live in the moment before coming back to their sad realities.

"Hey Red, can I get a beer?" said a low cut blonde haired male with a beard and mustache as he sat at the counter of the bar. From the looks of it you could tell he was a frequent visitor. While minding his own business he was suddenly approached by another male who sadly didn't personally space.

"Ray...Ray Sutton?"

"Who wants to know?"

"I've been looking everywhere for you," began the hybrid as he told the male all about his journey into finding him.

"I think I'll be going," said Ray as he got up out of his seat and began to walk away only to be stopped by the said male who came in front of him.

"Not so fast mate you only just got here." "Now your type are very hard to come by."

As Ray began to turn around as he wasn't interested in the conversation with the male and a little scared, he was once again stopped but this time by another male who vamp sped in front of him.

"I wouldn't do that," said the new male.

"Vampires," replied Ray as he looked back and forth at the two strangers.

"Swiftly, swift right? Yes my friend here is a vampire and he has compelled everyone here to mind their own business so don't think about trying to ask for help," said the blonde.

"I however am something else, a different kind of monster," he continued. "I've got some vampire and some wolf."

"What?" asked Ray looking at the stranger confused.

"A hybrid Ray , I'm both. You see I want to create more of me and your the first werewolf I've come across in many moon pun intended so I need you to direct me to your pack," said the hybrid.

"So where can I find them Ray?"

"You can't compel me it won't work," said Ray trying to gain confidence.

Sadly they didn't like that answer and so Ray was repeated tortured by the Ripper until he finally gave them the information they needed before being fed Klaus' blood and having his neck snapped.

In Mystic Falls Damon was upset as he listened to the news of Andy's death. He might not have loved her romantically but he considered her a friend who he could be open with about his vampirism even though he compelled her not to tell anyone.

He realized that it was a warning from his brother for him to stop looking for him so he decided since he didn't want to be found he won't search for him but deep inside his heart he hope he was safe. As much as he didn't want to admit it out loud Damon loves his little brother so he decided to give up his search. Much to his dismay Elena visited him and kept on pestering him about Stefan.

"Well guess what Elena Stefan killed Andy."

"He called me Damon,"she said which caused the blue eyed vampire to stop in his tracks.

"What?"

"Stefan called me last night."

"Stefan is gone and I don't mean geographically."

"If he was gone, he wouldn't of called."

Not wanting to hear anymore Damon told her that Stefan is gone and she should give him up before asking her to leave. Seeing her leave Damon with a guilty heart sat on the couch with his back leaning back as he ran a hand through his raven hair.

"Stefan what are you up to," he whispered to himself.

Later Elena went to Alaric's apartment and asked him to tell her what he knows about Stefan as she believes he would not just abandon her like that and he wanted to save him.

"They've been tracking werewolves. He and Klaus all up the eastern seaboard." He finally replied.

"Will you help me find him?" she asked.

"Elena I really don't want to be involved."

"Please Ric."

"Elena."

"It's either you join me or I go by myself but either way I'm going to bring Stefan back."

With that she left while the hunter looked at her and shook his head disapprovingly. He didn't get why she's so persistent to find the young Salvatore who is traveling with a man who wouldn't hesitate to kill them if he finds out she's still alive.

"*Sigh* I miss you Jenna," said Alaric as he looked at the framed picture of him and his dead girlfriend who was used as part of Klaus' sacrifice.

"Being apart of the supernatural world always ends up with the people we love dead."

In the woods Smoky Mountains, Tennessee was Stefan carrying an unconscious Ray walked along with Klaus to where the werewolf pack is supposed to be located.

"You okay, is Ray getting heavy," asked Klaus.

"I'm fine," answered Stefan.

"You sure about that? I mean we've been walking for quite some time, if you need some water or a little-"

"You know even though we are stuck together can we skip the chit chat," interrupted Stefan clearly not in the mood to hold any conversation with the hybrid.

They kept on walking as Klaus told Stefan how his self loathing is suffocating while the ripper states his discomfort of being dragged around all summer just to find werewolves with the man he obviously hated. Eventually they stumbled upon Ray's pack as they people were gathering their belongings.

Seeing the two males drop the dead Ray on the ground caught the attention of the pack as a dark haired female rushed to her friend's aid as she asked the gentleman who they were.

"The important question you should be asking is Who am I,"said the hybrid. "Please pardon the intrusion my name is Klaus."

Hearing the name of the mysterious man brought fear to the werewolves' eyes as they heard of the hybrid and being the cocky origin he is Klaus began to gloat about his specie and the perks of being one and even telling the wolves of his outrageous plan as Ray woke up.

Stefan called out to group asking for a human to which one showed themself causing Stefan to allow Ray to complete his transition using their blood before he bit Stefan and ran way in fear. Not liking it, Klaus ordered Stefan to go after him which he eventually did.

Meanwhile in another part of Smoky Mountain was the Mystic Falls human doppelgänger Elena Gilbert accompanied by her guardian Alaric Saltzman whom were on there new lead to find the run away Ripper Salvatore.

"In a couple hours the full moon will arise," said Alaric as he showed the girl where the moon will shine from. Continuing their walk Elena commented on him being a Boy Scout/ vampire slayer to which he agreed and added the title whiskey drinking.

They took a break near a lake where  Alaric opened his bag for his water bottle causing the brunette to see his weapons as he handed her a wolfsbane grenade. The continued to talk when Elena was suddenly thrown into the lake by Damon.

It was revealed that Alaric tip offed Damon which caused Damon and Elena to start an argument about not only her safety but also the younger Salvatore as the girl refused to go home while the raven haired vampire brought up the issue of Klaus not knowing she's alive.

Still on his cat and mouse chase, Stefan continued to track Ray when he picked up the voices of Elena and Damon in the distance with his vampire hearing.

He watched them from a distance as the trio ventured throughout the woods when they came across Ray who had blood running out of his eyes.

Ray then suddenly attacked Damon and pushed him into a tree while Alaric shot an arrow into his back which didn't stop the male. Trying to help Elena three the wolfsbane grenade to Damon who pop it in his face causing great pain to the werewolf giving them a chance to tie him to a tree.

Suddenly Ray started to twist and turn in pain as his bones began to break scaring the trio who were shocked as they thought it was too early for him to start to shift. Seeing it get intense the ran for their lives.

Still running for their lives as darkness covered the forest while the shifted Ray chased after them looking all blood thirsty and ready for the hunt especially for the vampire.

Thinking of Elena's safety Damon devised a plan where he will run in another direction to draw the wolf's attention to him so Alaric could get Elena away.

Running Damon continued only to be cornered by the wolf who kept on snarling at him. As the wolf was about to pounce on his it was stabbed in the back by the younger Salvatore.

"Damon I saved you again now stop following me," said Stefan.

"You think I don't care about you having to suffer because of me and Elena?" asked Damon as he got up. "Your my baby brother and as much as I hate you that doesn't mean I don't have you in my heart."

"Take Elena and go."

"I wish she would listen to me. Stefan I know you wouldn't just aimlessly follow Klaus without a plan so as your brother I trust you will come home safe after everything."

"And just maybe we can try to fix our relationship," Damon added as he really wanted to fix their relationship.

Seeing this touched Stefan who was about to respond when a sudden ball of orange flames fell from the sky crashing through trees caught the Salvatore brothers' attention. Looking at each other the nodded as they sped towards the direction of broken trees.

"Are these bird feathers?" asked Stefan as he picked up the orange feather.

"Must be one heck of a bird to have such big feathers," replied Damon.

The brothers were brought out of the conversation by a groan of pain as the looked and saw a female lying beside a broke tree bleeding profoundly. However, what shocked them was not that she was naked but the large orange wings that covered her breasts, belly and private.

They rushed towards her as Damon lift and placed her in his lap as he saw her wings retract and went into her back which looked unblemished and clear. He turned her around which caused him and brother to see her face.

Her creamy skins with long black eye lashes, her button nose and curved eyebrow. The way her face was glittered with freckles and the way her heart shaped lips full of color was calling them and just like that is was like a wire snapped and affection for the doppelgänger was ready to leave their minds. Then she opened her eyes revealing her beautiful heterochromic eyes one pale blue and the other mixed with the same blue and brown.

"Who are you?" Damon asked.

"I am subject 00001467," she answered before passing out due to exhaustion.

The Salvatores were shocked by what she said but decided to not question it as yet since she was hurt. Stefan decided to go back to Klaus before he started to search for him while Damon take care of their mystery girl until he's able to join them and with that the two Salvatores parted ways now with the need to fix their relationship.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

3.9K 41 17
・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. She fell in love with him when they were together, then fell deeper in love with him in th...
879 42 12
After her fathers death, Eliana is taken in by her uncle, Alaric. Initially, she thought it to be a nice, small town, but she soon learned what lurks...
27.6K 1.2K 9
ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴋᴀᴍᴀʀɪ ᴀʀɪᴇɴ ꜱɴᴏᴡ ʜᴀᴅ ᴍᴏᴠᴇᴅ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴏᴡɴ ᴏꜰ ᴍʏꜱᴛɪᴄ ꜰᴀʟʟꜱ ᴏʀ ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ᴡᴀꜱ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ꜱᴛʀᴜᴄᴋ ʙʏ ʜᴇʀ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴀɴ ʜᴇʀ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛʏ !DIS...
263K 5.1K 67
She may be the youngest, but she'd be damned if she's the weakest. Brynn Mikaelson doesn't want much out of life. She spends her days in New Orleans...