My Best Friends Brother

By MonroeThirty

My Best Friends Brother - Book Three in The Forbidden Lust Series "You're my best friends little brother Mil... More

Authors Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 44
Chapter 47
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 80
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 93
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 107
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 113
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 118
Chapter 120
Chapter 122
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 141
Chapter 143
Chapter 145
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 154
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 164
Chapter 165
Chapter 166
Chapter 168
Chapter 169
Chapter 170
Chapter 172
Chapter 173
Chapter 174
Chapter 176
Chapter 177
Chapter 178
Chapter 180
Chapter 184
Chapter 185
Chapter 186
Chapter 187
Chapter 188
Chapter 193
Chapter 196
Chapter 197
Chapter 198
Chapter 199
Chapter 200
Chapter 202
Chapter 203
Chapter 205
Chapter 206
Chapter 207
Chapter 208
Chapter 209
Chapter 210
Chapter 211
Chapter 212
Chapter 213
Chapter 214
Chapter 215
Chapter 216
Chapter 217
Chapter 218
Chapter 219
Chapter 220
Chapter 221
Chapter 222
Chapter 223
Chapter 224
Chapter 225
Chapter 226
Chapter 227
Chapter 228
Chapter 229
Chapter 230
Chapter 231
Chapter 232
Chapter 233
Chapter 234
Epilogue One
Epilogue Two
Epilogue Three

Chapter 160

1.9K 63 2
By MonroeThirty

MILO'S P.O.V.

"What do you mean that wasn't actually the best part?" Josh tries to resist as I pull him back towards the house, we've been laying on that beach for fucking hours, it's freezing but he still doesn't want to leave.

If I didn't think he'd kill me on sight I would have thrown him in the fucking sea just for the fun of it, there's still plenty of time for that. We've got this place until tomorrow and like it or not he's going in that fucking ocean.

"Will you just trust me?" I laugh at his clear impatience. He stops trying to pull me back finally, chuckling again and stepping behind me to wrap those giant arms of his around my waist.

Everything's always better when I'm in his arms.

He hasn't stopped fucking smiling since we got here, it's made all the stress of the last week disappear for him just like I wanted it to. He deserves this, all I want is to see him this fucking happy forever.

I know it's not a lot, if I could have I would have flown him out to a fucking island somewhere or thrown him the biggest birthday party anyone in Westbrooke has ever seen, but I know he isn't the type of guy that would actually enjoy big grand gestures like that.

He's more subtle, he likes things intimate and he's not the kind of person that likes to be the centre of attention either. I wanted to give him everything but I also want him to be comfortable, so this felt like a good compromise; a tiny escape into the middle of nowhere where I can make him feel like the only man in the world.

Because to me, he is the only man in the world.

The fire has burned itself out now but the warmth that it's been giving off into the room still hits us when we walk through the doors, I dump the basket with all the stuff from the beach too the floor and continue to walk across towards the staircase with him still wrapped around me, I'll get the rest of it in the morning.

My night tonight belongs to him.

He pauses when we reach the staircase, pulling back slightly and turning to my side so I can face him.

"Your big surprise is that you're taking me to bed?" He smirks, with one brow raise so high it's practically joining his fucking hairline before the widest grin spreads out across his face. "Oh God, was Brie right? Are you just going to wrap yourself up in a big bow and-"

I learned pretty early on in our relationship that if you want Josh to stop talking, then you just have to fucking kiss him. I know exactly what Brie told him because she shoved enough ribbon into my suitcase for me to turn myself into a shiny red fucking ribbon-mummy, but that's not exactly what I want to show him... first.

Jesus Christ, I really love kissing him. Have you tried it yet? You should, it's fucking amazing.

There's something so unnaturally perfect about the way that he fits into my body, like my hands were formed with the idea of holding his own in the making of their creation. My hips carved so that his would slot in against them like a fucking jigsaw puzzle's last piece to create the lasting final image. My lips crafted from a moulding of his own so that I was his exact counterpart.

I was made for him, he was destined to me.

The only thing I hate about kissing Josh, is that I have to stop kissing Josh.

It's ridiculous, in a perfect world there would never be any reason for my lips to not be on his, but right now I really want to show him something.

I eventually pull away reluctantly, taking hold of his hand to drag him with me upstairs before he has time to protest. He was eyeing up the pool outside when we were walking back from the beach but I already promised little man we could go in there in the morning when he gets here. So right now I just want to show Josh one of the other reasons I chose this place.

This house is incredible, when I called Brie about maybe getting a night down at the lake house again for Josh's birthday she just started sending me all her clients second houses instead, like she was a free Airbnb for the rich and fucking famous.

There were a lot of really huge fancy ones but then I saw this, a getaway built just for two.

I wish I could have made it so everybody would get along just for his birthday, got them all together to celebrate him the way he deserves, but I know given the circumstances that was too much to ask so instead I decided I'd give him the only other thing I know he'd want.

Me.

He's had so much fucking stress over the last few weeks; taking on Liam and dealing with Chrissy, not to mention everything that happened with Heather and all the usual stresses that come with his high power fucking job. I can't give him a night with everyone but I can give him a night free of it all, a night where he just gets to have my attention without anything guiding either of us away from each other.

The bedroom here is kind of fucking insane, Brie almost refused to leave when she saw it earlier. There's only one for this entire fucking place and we come to a complete halt when we step up to it, Josh's eyes running all over the room like he can't quite believe what he's seeing.

Got you again.

He's not even all the way in yet so he can't see the best part but his eyes grow wide just at the vision of the deep bowl shaped bath sitting at the edge of the room and the giant bed covered in an abundance of furry pillows and fluffy blankets. Even though this whole house has so much space, it's still really cosy and comfy everywhere you look.

I watch him mentally logging all the ideas he plans to replicate in our self build one day, he's been watching too much property brothers again.

He's eyeing up the bath right now but they are going to fall out of his fucking head entirely when he sees the shower. It's bigger than my fucking bedroom, definitely more than enough room for both of us.

I drew the curtains earlier so he wouldn't be able to see the balcony until I show it to him. When I came up here to put all our stuff away it was around the time the sun was setting and the view looked incredible, all cast in a mix of warm oranges and deep reds. I love the sunset but I love the stars more, I can't wait to see what it looks like now.

"Are those for..." I smile as his little face lights up when he sees the vase with exactly ninety-three white roses sitting off on the table next to the bed with a silk cream bow around the front. Who else would they be for Joshua?

I know it's totally fucking cliché, but I don't give a fuck. I got him ninety-three because that's how many days it's been since I walked into his fucking office and my world turned upside down.

"Yeah, they're for you. I've got you something else as well but you can have it later." Has someone seriously never got him flowers before? Look at his beautiful fucking smile right now... "One for each day we've been... us."

If I'm perfectly honest I wasn't sure how many to get... I figured getting the fifteen-hundred odd I'd need to represent all the days from the moment at Lee's wedding when I realised I was fucking obsessed with him might have been a bit too much, only getting him enough to represent the days from when he asked me to be his at the lake house just didn't seem enough.

It's not like everything began with us on that day in his office, for me they started so much sooner and for him in many ways so much later, but that was truly the beginning of it all in starting to fall into place. It was the moment we collided, atoms hitting at a precise moment to create The Big Bang that would spiral out into our own creation of infinity.

Sometimes it's crazy to think about all the things that needed to happen for that moment to come to pass; Jayce getting injured, Dad getting a sudden new work project, me crashing the car so I couldn't go alone and Eli's dad having to cancel last minute. Almost like the world was fighting so that I'd have no choice but to walk into that room that day and see him sitting on the other side of that desk.

Causing that instant spark.

Uniting destiny with reality.

"What do you mean you got me something else? What more could you have possibly got me than this? I don't need anything else Miles, I had everything I ever wanted for my birthday when I woke up this morning to you laying in my fucking arms anyway."

He's too fucking cute.

I wrap my arms gently around his broad chest, letting my hands lightly stroke over the firm muscles of his back. He never wants anything from me, and it only makes me want to give him everything that much more.

"Technically, it's a present for you to give to other people anyway." He's giving me that look, the one that says he wants an explanation. I realise now that I shouldn't have said anything because he's definitely not going to let me wait until later to give it to him.

I'm usually pretty shit with gifts, I try my best but most of the time I just end up asking people what they want and getting them that instead, but when he was telling me about the shooting something stuck with me. Everything about what happened to him that night fucking broke me, his pain and suffering... It hurt me just to know he had to go through something so soul destroying, but there was this one part, this tiny ray of hope in such a broken time in his life.

The story that Steve told him as a kid, the one that kept him sane when he thought he was losing it and forced him to find some kind of calm in the storm that was his body in that moment.

I pull open the top drawer of the dresser, taking out the wrapped box and handing it to him. I know it's not a big expensive gift or anything but he isn't that type of person anyway, effort means so much more to him than money.

He unwraps it slowly, tearing away the paper delicately and lifting the lid of the box to find the hand drawn story book inside.

"Jayce did the illustrations, I made Lee write the words though because her handwriting is better than either of ours." I chuckle, his face lighting up as his fingers stroke over the image of the little boy smiling up at the moon from his bedroom window. "Steve said it's exactly the way he told it to you as a kid, that night when you were telling me what happened it was the only time you were able to breathe. It was something that calmed you, something that someone like Liam or Heather might need one day... I thought turning it into an actual book might help you to tell the story, that way one day you can tell it to our kids and they can tell it to there's and..."

His eyes shoot up to meet mine, a look I've never seen before in them as he stares straight through into my soul.

Oh crap, I went too far didn't I... Shit.

I shouldn't have said anything about us having fucking kids, it's way too soon for us to be having that kind of conversation out loud and now he probably thinks that I'm a child crazy person that just wants to–

Okay, apparently that kissing to shut you up thing works on me too, even in my head.

His lips press against mine but they hardly move, he's not trying to initiate anything, he's just trying to show me something without words. I love that we don't need them, how we never really ever need spoken language to express how we feel.

Everything with us is a touch, a kiss, unspoken promises that we both  agree to silently.

"Thank you..." I don't need anything more than that.

I gently take the book from his hands, placing it on top of the dresser before taking both of his palms with mine and walking towards the thick curtains that cover the entire wall at the furthest side of the room.

"You ready for your last surprise?"

"How the fuck could there possibly be anymore?" When is this man going to realise, with me there's always more.

I will never stop surprising you Josh.

I quickly peek through the curtains just to check that everything is exactly the way I left it, it's fucking perfect. Happy that I'm about to take his breath away once again, I throw open the curtains so that they trickle down the rail and exposed to him the very reason I picked this place.

The balcony from the room spreads out into the land behind, almost half of it taken up by the largest bubbling hot tub I've ever seen set directly into the ground. The view from here is so high and clear that you can see straight across the ocean, all the way to the lights from the lighthouse at the very edge of Westbrooke cascading across the open sea.

Josh looks completely fucking gobsmacked, the lanterns and rose petals that I set up on here earlier still perfectly placed around the tub and the moonlight now glistening off the rolling tides making it feel like we are sitting in the pages of a fantasy novel rather than a quiet land just outside our comfortable hometown.

I got him. I really fucking got him.

 "Fuck." He's always been a sucker for a good view, it's why he likes looking at me so much.

"You like it?" His deep swallow and hazy eyes are all the answer I need. "Do you want to get in?" He hardly nods his head before I step behind his perfect body, pressing my chest flat against his back so I can feel his heart pounding and reaching my hands around to start undoing the buttons of his shirt one by one. I love this fucking shirt on him... but I love it off him more.

The cold rich fabric falls apart until it practically slips off his arms, exposing him to me just the way I want it. If I had my way Josh would never wear fucking clothes when it was just the two of us.

I reach down slowly and undo his belt, making sure to caress his skin at every opportunity and placing my lips firmly between his shoulder blades until he shivers, then letting them continue to trail down his spine as I pull down his jeans. I fucking love how his body reacts to mine, my lips are gently stroking at the surface of his skin but every inch of him is already covered in those bumps that only I seem to be able to cause.

"Miles..."

That won't be the only time you moan my name tonight Joshua...

Following that same path back up his spine, he slips out of everything else until he's just standing there in just those grey Armani boxers again. I really fucking adore him in those things... They'd sell out if they put the image of him I'm looking at right now on the fucking packaging.

"Which drawer did you put the swimsuits into?" He asks huskily, his breath only growing shallower when my lips move over to meet that sensitive spot between his neck and shoulder that forces him to give into me every single fucking time.

"I didn't bring any." Like fuck does he need them anyway.

Biting down gently on that sensitive area as my chest pumps against his back, he practically turns to mush in my mouth and doesn't even move when I shred myself of my own clothing. I know he loves me in these jeans but they are so tight they're a bitch to fucking get out of.

The surface of his neck becomes coated in deep purple marks with every move I make but he doesn't seem to care. As much as he will try to deny it, I know there's a part of him that really really fucking likes it when I get possessive enough to mark him.

He's mine.

It will be my ring on his finger.

My child on his hip.

My marks on his neck for eternity.

Mine. He's all fucking mine.

A lust inducing moan spills from his parted lips at the attack I refuse to surrender against his neck even with every step we take towards the pool of bouncing sparkling water.

When we reach the edge, I loop my fingers into the waistband of the last piece of fabric to cover my man and force it gently from his body. There's something unnaturally fucking gorgeous about how perfectly sculpted every inch of him is.

Every inch.

I've seen him naked more times than I can count now but it still has exactly the same effect on me that it did the first time... How raw and open he lets himself be, how free. Like the weight of the world he carries and all the pain he's suffered hasn't left a single mark on his flawless body.... even though I know inside is a different story.

Have you ever just want to tear into someone until you expose their soul? Lick and seal every open wound they have on it until you make them whole again... Putting them back together just so you can worship at the altar of their freshly united body... Making them free of any scar of pain or suffering until they are just the vision of perfection you see them as to their own eyes as well...

That's exactly how I feel about him. It's not just his physical being that pulled me towards him, my bond with him runs so much fucking deeper than that. He is the only person I've ever dreamt about, the only one I have ever felt magnetism towards that is impossible to explain with something as futile as words.

Following him into the water, our eyes lock and remain locked even though we are both feeling the urge to let them explore each other entirely.

I could live in his eyes. I could breathe every breath I have left to give just getting completely lost in them. There are some days where I need a fucking map to find my way back from the infinity I fall into every time I lose myself in him.

He is my obsession.

He attempts to sit opposite me but that isn't fucking happening. Instead, I take hold of his wrist and pull him over sharply with a chuckle until his back smacks into my chest. I try my very best not to focus on the very specific parts of him pressing against very certain parts of me. I just want him to relax and enjoy the night we have together, I don't know when we'll get one like it again.

We've practically got a kid now, Liam means everything to both of us and we both realise we have to put ourselves on the back burner now we've got a little life depending on us to raise him.

Honestly, I wouldn't have it any other way.

We can do it, I know he could do it alone but I don't want that, I want to be there.

Wrapping my arms around his neck and stroking my fingers over his chest through the water, he positions himself so he can pull my legs around his waist too and keep us connected at every point.

This. This is fucking perfect.

Josh rests his head back against my shoulder, tilting it so he can press his lips against my cheek.

"Thank you... For the dinner and the gift and this... I seriously couldn't have even dreamed of something so... Just, thank you."

I made him happy, that's all I've ever wanted.

This is going to be our thing, every year on his birthday I'm going to make sure that we have one of these moments where it's just us and nothing else fucking matters. Even if it's just for a minute, we'll have one of these moments.

"Happy birthday Joshua." His head rests gently into the crook of my neck, the bubbles around us hitting every sore muscle and letting us both relax into a state of needed restoration.

Reaching over but making sure not to disturb his peaceful state, I shift one of the candles into the pot to start melting the chocolate above it whilst taking two of the beers from the cooler hidden at the side of the tub.

Brie said I should get champagne but in all honesty I think it tastes like rats piss and so does Josh so we are sticking with beer. He takes his gratefully but gives me a look when I bring my own to my lips, one I return quickly that tells him not to say shit.

I've been drinking since I was sixteen and he was doing it long before that age too, him and Steve practically supplied all the drinks for every party that Jayce did so he can't really say anything about me having this one.

"Did you mean what you said earlier?" He asks quietly. "Was it a slip of the tongue or... do you really think about that kind of stuff? Our future... Our kids one day..." He let's himself rest against me still but it feels like he has trepidation in asking the question. He really doesn't need to, I know exactly what our future is going to look like.

"Yeah, I meant it." I whisper softly, pressing my lips to his head and taking a sip of my beer so I can enjoy the smile he's trying to hide spreading across his handsome face. "I think about a lot of things that will happen with us..."

"What do you think about...?" Does he know how cute he looks picking at his bottle label like that? Kind of reminds of the first time I went to his place and he was trying to act like he wasn't a complete fucking nervous wreck. We've come a long way since then.

"I think about... The house we're going to build at the beach, and how we'll probably end up doing one of those family barbecues that you lot are so fucking fond of every other month..." He starts to laugh but we both know it's true.

"What else?" He relaxes when he realises I'm not afraid of these questions when it comes to him, his hand starting to absentmindedly stroke up and down my arm as it sits across his chest, slowly dipping in and out of the water as he brings comfort to me completely unknowingly.

"I think about how many kids we're going to have one day... I was pretty set on just having the one but now that we've had Liam I think we should make it two, as well as him. I can see how he is with Heather, how much having someone around means to him... I know you missed out on having Steve with you growing up and I don't want that for our kids. So I think we'll have the two..."

His hand stops stroking against my skin and instead grips onto my arm. He's trying to hide it but his smile is kind of irreversible at this point.

"Two sounds good... How do you want to have them? Do you want to do the surrogacy thing like Charlie and Han?"

"If you want to." I reach down, pressing my lips against his cheek bone. "Although, I was kind of thinking that maybe... we could..."

"Adopt?" He almost jumps out of my arms with fucking delight, his enthusiasm at the sound of the word brings so much fucking joy to my heart. He wants to do it too.

"Yeah, if that's okay." His arm tightening around mine tells me that it's very much fucking okay with him. I should tell him... "I've never really told anyone this... but even before you came along it's kind of always been something in the back of my head... There's loads of really amazing kids in the world that haven't been given the chances they should have yet, May could've easily ended up in the system if she wasn't with Granny, then Brie, then us. I want to give one of those kids the chance she got. I think our little dysfunctional family has proven that blood has fuck all to do with being loved by someone, I think we could do that."

He sighs deeply, pressing his lips against my arm.

"I know we could." He wants this, this has been his dream for as long as anyone can remember and now he fucking wants it... and he wants it with me. "But not soon. You are going to college first and I'm getting out of that fucking office, I think if they give me and Charlie one more of these fucking projects he's going to get his acrylics filed down into fucking daggers so he can rip somebodies throat out."

'Crazy ginger man with short temper and addiction to gin claws out eyeballs of homophobic bosses with his bare hands.' I can see the headline now.

"Fine, I guess we'll just have to have it all then; successful careers, gorgeous kids, dream house and the perfect fucking husband... It all sounds good to me." I try to snuggle myself into his neck but he reaches around and takes hold of the back of my head until he can bring our lips together.

Fuck, husband. I didn't mean to say husband... Nah, fuck it – I did.

We're going to have the most amazing fucking life, I'm going to make sure of it.

You are stuck with me now Joshua Jones, I only ever planned to fall in love once and I intend to keep that promise.

************************************************

We sit peacefully for a while, but every time he turns to kiss me he presses himself against my body in a way that makes me want to bite down on his fucking lip.

Moving his hips, I let him become weightless in the pool and twist until he comes to straddle my lap, connecting our lips fully. The water still sits past his waist but now I can feel every part of him pressed against me. The more his sensitive skin strokes against mine, the more I start to lose all images of the future and find myself being drawn further and further back into the feeling of the present.

When his kisses move down onto my neck I reach over and balance the tray of now melted chocolate and fruit, along with those giant marshmallows that I know he loves, onto the edge of the pool. I'm so glad I remembered to prepare this earlier... He looks... desperate to eat something...

So am I.

Dipping one of the strawberries into the glistening pool of cocoa delight, I let it become drenched in the sweetness before lifting it slowly and pulling his lips from my body so I can feed it to him. His eyes widen and he smirks but he doesn't refuse the offer for a moment.

How is he this fucking... hot.

The trickling chocolate runs down my hand but the sight of his pump lips wrapping around the strawberry and biting into the soft flesh is enough distraction that I don't even fucking feel it starting to heat my skin.

Josh is beautiful, he's strong and he's an absolute fucking alpha too but he's also incredibly fucking sexy. He doesn't even try, it's effortless which just makes it that much more fucking enticing. How everyone around him has managed to keep their hands off him for the last ten years is beyond me, he's irresistible.

He takes one of the marshmallows, dipping it into the chocolate and bringing it to my own lips. The enticing sweet liquid drips down the side of his arm and onto my chest but neither of us seem to care, it feels too fucking good. I take it in slowly, making sure to let my lips press at the tips of his fingers. His eyes never leave mine, even when my hands take hold of his ass and drag him in further against my body until his hardening dick is sitting against my own he still stays completely focused on my face.

Taking another marshmallow, the candlelight around us starts to dim as he smothers the edge in chocolate. I wait with parted lips for him to offer me his treat but he quickly snaps it to his own mouth instead.

Cheeky little shit.

"I'm pretty sure that was supposed to be mine." He starts to chuckle with his mouth full but stops quickly when I squeeze my hold on his peach tightly and grind him down against me.

You should know by now Josh, I always win.

"I'm sorry." He replies completely insincerely. "Do you want a strawberry or a marshmallow?" His legs are spread wide across my body and there's a slight hitch in his voice when his skin rubbing against mine causes me to grow firm beneath him.

He can feel it. And I want him to.

Because I don't want a strawberry or a fucking marshmallow. I want him.

Almost sensing my own thoughts, he dips his finger into the cooling melted chocolate, letting it drip freely down his hand before bringing it to my lips.

That's my fucking man.

I make sure to run my tongue slowly up the back of his palm first to lick away the drip before taking his finger between my lips and sucking gently to remove every bit of the chocolate that coats it.

Yeah, he tastes better than anything else could have smothered in fucking chocolate.

His perfectly ocean blue eyes grow ever wider when I take his two fingers into my mouth and swirl my tongue right around the tips, stroking his skin and lathering it in my affection before letting them fall through my lips once again.

"I guess I get to pick this time..." He just nods his head, words lost from his mind completely at this moment as I dip two fingers into the remaining chocolate. Does he even realise that he's now grinding against me in rhythm with my movements as I push them in and out of the melting liquid?

Don't lose control Milo. Don't lose fucking control. You have all night... Make him feel it, all of it.

He waits patiently for me to bring the chocolate to his tongue but instead as I approach him, I gently take hold of the back of his head and pull his hair to tilt his neck towards me, pressing my chocolate soaked fingers to the apex of his throat and drawing myself a breadcrumb trail of awaiting satisfaction from that point down his sensitive neck and onto the bruised spots that coat his already battered shoulder.

The moment my tongue hits his skin and starts to take back the chocolate that I'm owed, his dick instantly strains against me. It continues to stab against my stomach and clash swords with my own as I keep my grip on his hair strong and lap at his neck.

He's... I need fucking more.

By the time I'm sucking on that same point between his neck and shoulder to rid it of the creamy liquid he's not even trying to fight back his moans any longer. He's loud and I fucking love when he's loud, he knows that.

He tastes so fucking good. Even without the chocolate I could have my tongue on his body all fucking night.

I need more of him. Fuck I need so much more of him.

As I release his hair from my grasp, he almost falls backwards under the release, his hips rising and stiff tool appearing through the water until it's temptation is too fucking much.

He tries to pull himself back towards me but I place pressure against his chest until he's laying back floating on the surface of the water, his head resting against the edge of the sunken tub opposite me and his hips rising to reveal himself completely to me.

How the fuck did I live life before this? How did I exist without this feeling just looking at someone this way?

His solid body shakes with anticipation as I use one hand to keep his hips raised and the other to dip into the now cooled chocolate.

"Miles..." I silence whatever he was about to say with a kiss right to his tip, the taste of him so fucking strong on my lips now that I can't help but lick them just too have a bit more of him inside of me.

He's perfect. Every fucking bit of him. Laying there like that I can see his abs pushing through the surface of his skin, the hard work he's put into making himself a real life fucking God is evident as his arms shake at his sides amongst the bubbles.

The things I'm going to make you feel Josh... The things I'm going to do to you...

His throbbing rod sits ready and waiting, my fingertips brushing the remaining chocolate along the length of his shaft. The way he trembles at just the slightest touch of my skin, the feeling of being able to have this control over his body... I'm the luckiest fucking man on this planet.

Grasping his ass with both hands firmly and squeezing just to watch him bite his lip, I set my tongue at the base of his cock and let it flatly run all the way up his pleading member to a chorus of moans. The bubbles rushing near my head block out almost all other sound except for the hammer of satisfaction that beats around inside his chest.

He reaches behind him trying to get a better grip on the edge of the pool to keep him floating but inadvertently smacks the button to stop the bubbles instead. I have no issues with this, now I can hear him reacting to everything I'm fucking doing to him.

The sound of never-ending nature around us is broken by his heavy panting as he relaxes into the moment. I've got you Josh.

Starting slow, I keep my movements large and sweeping to clean him of every bit of chocolate, whilst purposefully staying away from his sensitive tip until I've devoured it all. I want him to enjoy this, I want him to let me please him slowly... After all, it's his birthday.

He moans with contentment as I knead his cheeks at the same moment I let my tongue finally flick at his leaking tip. There was a time not that long ago when he wouldn't let me near him like this, where he thought I'd be afraid.

I'm never afraid when it comes to Josh. Everything he has is everything I want.

The noise that leaves his lips next is more of a cry than a moan, one that only becomes further saturated with satisfaction as I stop swirling my tongue around and around his tip, instead taking it between my lips and sucking it deep into my mouth.

"Miles! Fuck..."

I'm getting better at this, I had a pretty good teacher but there's nothing quite like hands on experience.

And he's let me have a lot of experience.

His swelling tip fills my mouth so easily, his thick girth is something I've had to make myself accustomed to but now it's something I fucking crave, my body learning to adjust and trust in his actions as I take him further and further down into my throat with each bob of my head.

His face in pleasure... I want it as my fucking phone background so I can look at it all fucking day. The way he loses all inhabitations when I leave him exposed like this is the biggest fucking turn on. I can feel my own solid wood pressing against my stomach and using my own flesh to search for a release but the only thing I can truly focus on right now is him.

My fingers slip between his cheeks, pressing and teasing at his desperate hole at the moment my lips squeeze tightly around his spear and it plunges deep down into my throat so that I meet his pelvis.

"Fuck... Fuck... Miles..." He knows when he says my name like that I'm only going to go harder.

His hands are scratching at the tub edge next to his head, he wants to reach out and grab me but he can't release them without letting himself plunge under the water. Right now he is completely at my mercy.

Massaging his little bead, I make his hips go wild as he presses further and further against my fingers, begging for a touch that I'm not going to give him just yet. I move my lips all the way to his tip, teasing it until he's practically screaming before slamming them back down along his length and hollowing my cheeks to wrap my mouth around him as tightly as I possibly can.

"Miles!" Oh fuck, he's losing control.

His hips start to thrust against me, I stop teasing at him and grab hold of his ass firmly too force him more easily into my eagerly awaiting throat. As he slips again and again over my pleading tongue I can feel my own tool starting to leak in the water, seeing him like this is enough to make me want to fucking cum right here. My speed grows ferociously fast, my mind almost clouding with desire as I watch him edging ever closer to his explosive end.

Cum Josh... I want it... Now.

I can see the moment he's about to fall off the cliff, his head launching back into the water until the only parts of him still reaching the surface are the essentials necessary to fucking breathe. He surrenders completely to the moment, not trying to pull out of me for an instant as I feel his head swell inside my throat before - with a scream I swear they will be able to hear in fucking Westbrooke - he unloads completely into my mouth.

Fuck Josh...

The salty aftertaste of his completion mixes with the sweet coating of chocolate that still sits on my taste buds until I just want to feast on him as a fucking meal. If everything I ate tasted this fucking good I'd never stop eating...

I hold him deep within my mouth until I know he has nothing left, milking everything he has before his body suddenly throws itself to the surface and he begins gasping for air as the water drips from every inch of his panting face, pulling him free from my clutches.

He almost collapses into the deepest part of the pool but I wrap my arms around his waist and pull him straight back onto my lap where he belongs. Where he's always belonged.

His perfect heaving breath is still deep and husky as he let's himself fall completely into my body. I wrap my arms around him to try to calm his limbs but he's still fucking shaking, his hold on me weak as he tries perilously to get his breathing back under his own control.

I fucking love him like this.

No, I just fucking love him.

There's still a thin layer of chocolate coating his neck, if he wasn't so fucking sensitive all over right now I'd consider licking that off too.

We lay covered under the blanket of darkness that surrounds us, his chest flat against my own, my head falling back to stare up at the stars that have always protected me.

Now they protect us both.

This is one of those moments, we've had so many already in such a short time but everyone knows when they're living one of those moments that they'll remember forever: There was the moment I first saw him standing at the bottom of our staircase and felt the overwhelming urge to be with the beautiful stranger, that time when I was just a nine year old nervous kid and he made me feel like an equal at a party where everybody else treated me like a child, the moment I found out he'd moved away after the wedding, the instant we walked back into each others lives. Then us standing on a balcony and feeling his lips against mine for the first time, the look on his face when he gave me my star, watching him ask me to be his, letting him confess and fall apart in my arms... And right now, knowing I have done everything I possibly could to make this birthday the first one he can look back on with nothing but fucking happiness.

"You are my stars." His delicate voice lets the words slip off his tongue against my skin, each one letting itself fall into my soul.

I kiss his cheek, kiss his jaw, kiss his neck; with each kiss I tighten my hold on him. I just want him and me to be one, I need us to be us... forever.

His hold on me grows stronger too and I can't help but take advantage of the moment, rising to my feet and taking him with me. I'm pretty sure that under any other circumstances he'd lose his fucking shit at me for carrying him like this but I fucking love it and he knows it, so this once he doesn't fight me, he just holds on more firmly around my body.

"Where are you taking me?" He questions as I bypass the bed completely. I smile, trying to prove that I'm not remotely struggling with the dripping wet hunk of man beef wrapped around me as I place a kiss against his shoulder.

"The shower."

I feel him smirk against my skin. Just you wait Joshua Jones...

...this night is far from over.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

534K 13.4K 53
When two lovers' best friends meet for the first time... lots of feelings can rise. Attraction, confusion, lust... love? Will they be able to overcom...
3.5M 127K 88
Black Moon Series Book #2 Warning: #Mature #Gay #Office This story is a prequel to I was shooting for the Moon, I Hit Two Stars. I strongly recommend...
1M 41.2K 31
[Book #1 in the Blackwood Pack series] Currently in the process of rewriting (it'll be uploaded as a separate book) ________________ ...
Mine By Kate

Romance

348K 8.2K 65
" what's wrong," he asked, fucking tears, now I have to answer him " nothing I'm fine," I said he scoffed " I didn't ask are you okay but obviously y...