Random (mostly Instaronpa?) d...

MazeOfMyDesign

Yeah!!!! I'm taking requests by the way (just leave a comment anywhere if you have something in mind), but i... Еще

Danganmon | Boys' Night Out

Danganmon | Boys' Night Out (pt. 2)

187 1 2
MazeOfMyDesign

[Characters: Faust, Sam, Century, Fry | they all belong to @/Danganmon on Instagram]

(Yes i have more and no I'm not stopping until I'm done. They're on the brain right now and i need to get my thoughts somewhere so here we are. Enjoy!!)

______________________________________

A loud war cry roared across the school hallways as the bell rang and everyone got out of their classrooms. Sam and Century gave eachother a high five in celebration. Everything went great! They both passed, or at least they think they did. Faust and Fry spotted them and from the confidence in their faces, it's sure to assume they passed as well.

"THATS WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT BABY, WOOO!! LET'S GO!!!"

Fry covered his ears and laughed. It was hard to believe that they, the absolute worst at Biology and Philosophy, got a passing grade.

Sam had a proposal: "Hey how about we go out on the town to celebrate? Sounds good?"

"Wouldn't be a bad idea. However we gotta be careful, one extra hour and we may miss class on Monday" Faust replied. "Not saying we shouldn't, of course"

"Nahh, chill man! We'll be ok, we're gonna be back at the dorm by 9" Century assured him, and excitedly lead the way outside

They all followed him to Faust's car. Faust was one of the two with a driving license, and the other one was known for shoving a motorcycle into the sea. So of course Century offered himself to drive, and for obvious reasons was demoted to passenger seat.
Fry took the left side of the backseat and Sam took the right. Faust's car was a sports car, with a retractable ceiling and a yellow coating and a beige interior. Fry called it the S.S. Silvver as a joke, but the nickname stuck.

After putting their school bags in the trunk, they drove off into the distance, and by distance i mean down the busy city streets. They went to various places; the park, fast food, even just walking down the street.

Various highlights of the day included Fry petting a dog and Century barking back at it, making fun of the weatherman and his ridiculous mustache and suit (and comparing him to Faust and his ridiculous outfit and growing mustache), the boys making up McDonald's lore from what some pictures said, and lastly, their ride to 7-11.

Before they arrived to the 7-11, Sam dared Century to drink 5 big slushies in exchange for Sam giving him 10 bucks and a pair of his sunglasses. Century accepted, but everyone thought he was kidding.

Eventually they got there, and Century rushed to the slushy machine and served himself some blueberry slushy in the biggest cup there was. He stabbed a straw in it and drank that shit down like it was the end of the world. They all stood there dumbfounded at Century, except for Faust who tried to take the drink away from his hands. In between slurps, Century objected saying "I'm getting those $10 -" he drank some more "- and the sunglasses!!"
There was no stopping him, he had an iron grip on the cup.

In the meantime Sam and Fry ran to their friend cashier to apologize for the loud slurping noise and the soon-to-be empty machine.

"...i don't get paid enough for this bull, let him have it, i don't give a shit" Doc exhaled, as he began typing some numbers down on the register.
The two men looked back at Century and Faust. He was still going at it, now on his 3rd cup.

"Has he even "brainfreeze'd" yet?!"

"I hope not...Arceus almighty how big is his stomach!?"

"No clue man, really. But when he gets a headache I'm giving him the prize...And considering how fast he's going, it should be any minute now."

Fry gulped, he was going so fast that he's already on the fourth one. Was he even ok at this point??

...

"Huff...huff....done..! Sam...fucker...give me my....fucking money.."
Century was about to fucking die. He did it, he drank down 5 big slushies, and was left a panting mess. Fry paid for the mess their friend had caused and Sam and Faust carried Century out with their arms around his shoulders. He kept demanding his prize, but Sam denied until he felt better and wasn't gasping for air.

When they got to the car, Fry raised the question:
"..hey Century, is your head ok?"

"Yeah man, didn't you get your brains frozen at least once during that shit?"

"Ah...'course i did..! It still fucking...hurts, ow Ow OW!"

Needless to say, they went to the pharmacy and stayed in the car until Century got better. He layed in the back seat, with fry and him switching places, and Century laying his head on Sam's lap. It was comfortable, or at least as much as it could get.

It was a long way to the dorm, even more so with the adventure they had gone on today, so Faust turned on the radio and let everyone relax.

Sam looked down at Century, who was staring at the sky beforehand but turns to look at Sam

"You still owe me my money man, i did it" he said, grinning

"Hey i was joking! I mean fine, I'll get you your 10 bucks, but you aren't getting my sunglasses!"

"Well that's a lesson for you to never dare me to do anything- AH Ah ow fuck, my head"

"Pfft yeah, and that teaches you to not do this shit again."

Century laughed as he snatched Sam's sunglasses from his face and put them on. Sam looked in disapproval as the other's laughter grew.

"H-Hey! Don't i look better in them anyways!?"

Sam chuckled "Sh-shut up, hahaha! Give em back dumbass."

"Nah, I'm just taking my prize idiot!"

Fry looked over his seat and looked at them fondly, smiling as he did. The sound of their laughter was comforting in a way. It made him almost want to laugh as well.

He then looked at Faust in the same way. He looked so pretty...they all did. He liked how Faust always took the iniciative on things. He was like their leader, even if the group didn necessarily have one.

"Hey Faust, has anyone told you how nice you look? N-Not just now, always! You always look nice" he said to the driver.

"Oh, thank you Fry. You look very pretty as well" Faust gave him a quick smile. "I like how you do your hair by the way. It's quite cool."

"Thanks man, it's taken a bunch of shampoo and conditioner to make it work."

"Heh, i don't doubt it!"

Back to Sam and Century, the former let the madman keep the glasses for the ride. He was right honestly, they looked good on him. Maybe not better than on Sam, that one's debatable, but he looked...handsome in his own way with them on.

Sam was looking around, the city looked nice at this time of day. The sun had just set, lights were already on, and there weren't many cars in the street, oddly enough. It almost felt like a movie. It's the credits scene, the plot had been resolved, maybe a happy ending, maybe a bittersweet one, maybe the guy ended up with the girl on his dreams...maybe even laid on his lap...after drinking one too many slushies...with his sunglasses on.

Sam was transported back into reality as he realized that one of the prettiest boys out there was laying his head on his lap while wearing his sunglasses, and looking adorable while he's at it.

Sam blushed pretty hard, so hard that even through the darkness of the sunglasses, Century saw him.

"I bet you think i look soo handsome, boy." Century lifted the sunglasses and winked at Sam. The other guy was left even more of a blushing mess, looking around trying to concentrate on anything else, laughing awkwardly.

Century giggled a little, but caught his breath quickly. "No but seriously man,  you look so...handsome right now, oh my god."

"Ssstooop..!!" Sam laughed and hid his face in his hands. The other two guys in the front laughed at his fortune - or misfortune, depending on how you see it. "D-Dont laugh at the poor man, you jerks..!!"

"Sorry Sam, haha! But he's right though, you are really handsome" Faust smiled at him through the rearview mirror. Fry agreed and laughed some more. Sam was about to cry in the car - in a good way. These guys were just too much.

Suddenly, a certain song came on the radio...

"more than just a dream"

"YOO FAUSTY CRANK IT UP!!" Century put his arms up in the air.

"No Cent, you have a headache, that's only gonna make it wors-"

"NAH FAM I'M ALL GOOD, COME ON MAN!!" He got up from Sam's lap. "Oops, sorry Fry."

The guy in question was covering his ears a little. "It's fine, it's fine! Faust, can i? I'll put it at a safe level."

"..alright!"

And just as he said, Fry was already upping the volume on the radio. Now THIS was a perfect movie scene, wasn't it?

Sam looked all around him, it was almost as if the city had lit up a little more. It was such a comforting scenario to be in, it made him much less anxious about, well, everything.
Just before the chorus, they passed the beach of the Motorcycle Incident, and then the market where they got the red bull cans from.

And when he thought the atmosphere couldn't get any better, the chorus came around

"'Cause you were out of my league"

"All the things I believed"

"You were just the right kind"

"Yeah you were more than just a dream"

It didn't take long before Century sang along, keeping in mind Fry's hearing. It was hard to hear, but everyone eventually sang along to the chorus - Everyone except for Sam, who was still taking everything in.

"From time to time i pinch myself"

"Because my girl mistakes me for somebody else"

All he'll think about when hearing this song will be this moment, no doubt about it. Him, his best friends and first loves, the breathtaking city and night sky, and this song. This very special song that will stay with him for as long as he lives.

"And every time she takes my hand"

"All the wonders that remain become a single fact"

He took in the lyrics. They sounded so close to him, they hit in just the right place for him right now, like the radio had read his mind and played the perfect background music. All the synth sounds, the drum beats, the guitars. He took it all in, including a deep breath, and sang along with the rest to the final chorus

"You were out of my league"

"Got my heartbeat racing"

"If i die don't wake me"

"Cause you are more than just a dream"

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

147K 4.9K 100
'How I obsessively adore you' ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ started➛30/03/2024 finished➛ ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ cover by me x
198K 19.2K 24
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
1.1M 20.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
167K 5.8K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...