WRONG INFIDELITY.

بواسطة debestxoxo

What happens when Gino fumbles across a man she's forbidden to love? المزيد

𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐔𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄.
!

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎.

143 7 0
بواسطة debestxoxo

Gino G. Legend.

|2|

Thick plump lips. Dark brown eyes. The tattoos that covered his hands, I could only imagine the rest of his body. The freckles on his complimented his light skin tone so well. His deep demanding voice made me moisture below.

I couldn't stop thinking about him, he was intimidating which was so sexy to me. I love a man who stood on their business. It was wrong of me to even have him on my mind, I quickly was snapped out of my thoughts.

"Gino Gianni?" I heard Tommy's voice, snapping me out of my thoughts. "Oh shit my bad, what was you saying?" I was completely zoned out stuck in my thoughts for minutes.

"I was saying it's time to go bitch." She snapped her fingers making sure I was fully up.

"Finally getting out this hell hole." I rolled my eyes, standing up, throwing my purse across my left shoulder. Tommy and I both parted ways, I guess she drove her brother car to school today.

"You riding me?" I asked Safia who was standing outside on the steps. All of my friends were wild but she was the quietest one and the most responsible one but when it was time to get wild, best believe she was the one.

Quiet ones be by far the most dangerous.

"Yeah cause it don't look like Mej coming to get me," She rolled her eyes. Her boyfriend, Mej was was never on time to come get her, he was a big liar, a cheater. You name it.

"I done told you about him Safia," I shook my head as we approached my truck. I revved up my engine, my phone was automatically connected to my computer for Bluetooth. I turned on 2pac before pulling out of the college entrance.

"But I love him, you'll see what I mean when you find that one boy that you just love no matter what," She said putting on her seatbelt. "You'll see what I mean one day."

I always try to give my friends the best advice possible but they gonna make their own decisions regardless of what I tell them.

"I would be in love in peace anyways, you know my brothers not allowing me to have no boyfriend," I scoffed rolling my eyes.

My brothers and father was so strict it was almost impossible for me to have a boyfriend, my brothers were the main ones. So overprotective of me. I couldn't even talk to a boy who was into church.

"You can't let them rule you forever Gi, you becoming a grown ass women." Safia shook her head as we pulled into her driveway, she didn't live far from university. "Love you bitch, talk to you." She blew a kiss at me before opening the door.

"Love you too, ima call you later." And with that being said I pulled off. Safia was right and I couldn't disagree more, they couldn't rule me forever but I wasn't gone go against them.

Moments later.

I pulled into the entrance of my parents mansion, parking my truck behind my oldest sister. Our whole driveway was filled with cars, it was a ridiculous. Their was at least ten cars holding down the driveway.

I hopped out, entering the inside being greeted by non other then my brother Elijah. He was the youngest besides my baby sister, but he swear he was the boss of everything

"Where you been all night? you ain't came in until three?" Elijah questioned as I sat my purse on the table and removed my hat. I ignored him walking upstairs to my room but I could hear him trailing behind me. "Hello lil girl, where you been?"

"Boy, leave me alone I'm grown. I'm older then you." I rolled my eyes. Entering my room, I sat on my bed taking off my shoes. I watched as he stood in the doorway.

"Boy get out the way damn," My oldest sister, Golden came into my room. She pushed him out of the doorway before slamming the door in his face. Me and her was close as two peas in a pod, I could tell her anything.

"Finally got that jackass out my doorway," I rolled my eyes as she sat on my bed.

"I heard that muhfuckas." We heard him yelled before we bust out laughing.

"What you doing down here?" I asked her as she scrolled through her phone. Golden lived in Houston, after her and our parents had it out she decided to move out two years ago. She visit from time to time.

"Girl, I'm here for like a month. I'm tired of Houston. I missed New York." She rolled her neck. "I'm here to turn the fuck up." She licked her tongue out, shaking one of her ass cheeks.

Me and her was so much alike out of all my siblings, I was wild but not as wild as her. She knew how to turn the hell up and she was bold as hell— something I never been was bold which is why her and our parents had it out, they tried to control her life but she wasn't having it.

I laughed at her antics, shaking my head.

"Where mami and dad them at?" I questioned.

"Oh, they went to take Gianna to a play that she's in at school and Genesis went to the store, Ej left to handle business at dads club and you know Elijah was here waiting for you to get home to be in your damn business."

"Speaking of turn up, you done found you another lil boo thing?" She asked looking at me with a smirk. "Cause Osama ass ain't nothing but a damn do boy."

"Girl I don't want no Osama," I laughed rolling my eyes. Osama was someone who my brothers hang around, we never dated. Just talking strictly. My brothers didn't care if me and him dated but he wasn't really my type.

"I figured you ain't wanted him, his ass really a geek." We both busted out laughing. Osama really was soft on the inside but act hard around my brothers and dad and I hated a nigga like that.

"I'm hungry, let's go downstairs." I said hearing my stomach growl loud. Me and Golden went downstairs seeing my brothers and their friends in the living room joking around and playing the game.

I rolled my eyes at them, going in the kitchen seeing my mom at the stove cooking while my dad sat at the kitchen island on the phone.

"Hey momma," I greeted. "When y'all got home?" I questioned sitting at the table.

"Hi gi, we got home not long ago. We had to take Gigi to her play."

My little sister ran in towards me, cheesing. Her hair all fluffed out with tight curls and flower dress with a flower on her head.

"Hey lil girl,"

"Hi Gigi, you like my hair?" She smiled.

"Yes I love it girl." I laughed as she did a three sixty, like mother like daughter. Like sister like sister.

My eyes met with Osama who was in the living, I looked away but I could still feel him staring at me. I looked at him and rolled my eyes with irritation all over my face.

Walking up the stairs, I flicked him off before going to my room and into my closet. I looked through my clothes, searching for my orange top when my phone dinged in my sweats.

Tommy; Can you give me a ride to Ray house tonight? I don't have a ride

Me: yeah bitch.

"Irritating ass bitch." I said to myself before standing on the stool to reach the top shelf of my closet.

"Gino?" I heard from behind me, the voice which belonged to Osama. I rolled my eyes, stepping down from the stool. "Why you ignoring me and shit?" He asked.

"I'm not ignoring you. I simply don't have to talk to you  if I don't want to, you not my damn man." I poked his chest making him stumble back a bit. "See look at that." I laughed.

"You can't be my man, I poked your chest and you almost fell."

He smacked his teeth, twisting his lips. "That shit was on purpose, fuck outta here. You buggin."

"Right. Get out my room." I demanded, he never moved. "Out," I pointed to the door making him suck his teeth before leaving out.

I finally found the orange top that I was looking for, I found some jeans to go with it which was light. Me and my friends were planning to go a party Friday and I wanted to make sure I had something sexy to wear.

I gathered some night clothes for tonight, my female hygiene things. Sugar scrub, dove, and deodorant. Once I gathered everything up I went into the bathroom inside my room.

Remembering that I had to pick up Tommy, I slid on some sweats with a crop tops and some sneakers. Snatching my keys up from my bed before grabbing my Chanel bag and walking downstairs.

My mom was still cooking, my dad was still sitting at the island. Golden was no where in sight and the boys were still in the living room.

"Momma ima be back, I'm going to the store." I said to her before kissing her cheek. "And dad?" I innocently smiled as he ended the call on his phone.

"Wasup lil girl?" He laughed knowing what I'm about to say. He went into his pocket, pulling out money. "You think ima atm?"

"Yes. Thank you." I cheesed taking the money out of his hand. "I want your card too, it's this new bag coming out tomorrow and I want it."

I watched as he went in his wallet pulling out his credit card. Best believe I was about to max it out and he knew I was just as well as I knew.

"Thanks best dad in the world." I smiled before turning and heading for the front door. I was stopped by my oldest brother Ej, he was my favorite. "Yes Ej?"

"Where you going Sis?"

"The store." I replied. "Why wassup?" I twisted my lips.

"Bring me some diamond swisher back ight?"

"Where's your money?" I held my hand out moving my fingers.

"Girl get out my face." He pushed my hands away making me laugh.

"Okay, I got you." I laughed before making my way outside and into my truck. I started the engine, making sure my phone was connected before turning on some Tupac.

Tommy lived no further then a hour minutes away from me. Moments later I was pulling up to her house which was located on the west, the west side wasn't really in the beef of the south vs the north side.

I shot her a text not wanting to blow the horn to awake her parents. Our parents were somewhat close, Tommy's dad worked for my dad at the club he owns.

"Hey bitch." Tommy got in the passengers seat with a huge grin on her face.

"You just better be lucky I love you, I almost got caught up because of you." I rolled my eyes, pulling out of the driveway and hitting a left to go on the south side.

"Thanks bestie." She smiled taking off her trench coat. "You know I had to sneak and wear this or my dad would've been on my ass." Tommy rolled her neck, pulling down the mirror to apply lip gloss.

"You going to Ray house right?" I questioned.

"Girl no." She applied some lip liner. "I mean I'm going on that side but where I'm going just a block down. Ray got me fucked up, thinking he gone have other bitches and think I'm not gone cheat back."

I shook my head and laughed, Tommy was so bold and was never afraid to get her lick back. She was always the wild and loud one out of our friend group, me and her were somewhat alike.

"You just can't leave these south side niggas alone." I shook my head. "Let me know what street, and I'm dropping you off tonight. I'm not doing no waiting." I assured her.

Desmond A. King

Desmond looked up from his phone, hearing the door of the main office open. He was now the owner of his uncles drug house until he get back from a business to Cuba.

"Wassup D." Desmond's right hand man Ben came in, dapping him up as he sat in the chair across from the desk.

"Nun man, thinking about rather I wanna own half of my uncles strip club to make this money for a few months then get the fuck up outta here." D sighed leaning back in the rolling chair.

With Desmond just getting out of prison within a year ago, he didn't know rather he wanted to go back to that lifestyle which was in the dirty game— working for his uncle. Selling drugs and owning part of his uncle businesses. He wanted to turn his life around from that but he also loved the fast money that came in from it.

"Shit." Ben rubbed his hands together not knowing what to say because he was deep in the drug game and wasn't planning on stopping anytime soon.

"Gotta do what you gotta do sometimes." Ben shrugged his shoulders.

Desmond didn't say anything, he had a plan but he had to work for his uncle to achieve that goal. His plans were to work for his uncle for a few months or a year then change his life around.

"Can I talk to you?" The door opened making the both of them look to the door.

"Yeah," Desmond leaned back in his seat. Ben stood up, shaking D's hand before exiting the office. "What want China?" He asked curiously.

China was one of D's fling, they've been on and off for years. The two never been in a relationship but that's not what China thought. She was just a quick nut in his eyes.

China sat walked around the desk, sitting in his lap. She tried kissing on his neck but he stopped her making her scoff.

"Nah chill out, I'm not in the mood. You said you wanted to talk." D shook his head, tapping her leg for her to get off of him but she didn't budge on moving.

"What you don't miss me daddy?" China stood up from his lap, slowly getting on her knees while looking him in his eyes. She slowly but surely unbutton his Amiri jeans, taking his piece out of his boxers.

"Yoo, chill out." He said but she didn't bothered to stop, he gave in, relaxing in his seat while she did what she wanted.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

30.4K 1.2K 30
"Come on, come on, don't leave me like this I thought I had you figured out Something's gone terribly wrong You're all I wanted Come on, come on, don...
2.3M 71.2K 99
Previously called Older Brothers Part 1 Completed (Alternate version) part 2 Ongoing "T-trust me?" "Always." It was the promise that they were never...
17.1K 358 19
"Yᴏᴜᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴍɪɴᴇs"
766K 35.4K 87
Champion City, one of the greatest hotspots for superheroes and supervillains ever since thirty years ago, when super-powered individuals started to...