Meant To Be Wild (Completed)

Autorstwa MarkyGalagate

Ever since Sakura met Syaoran, he had successfully taken her to heaven and hell from gang wars to street raci... Więcej

Chapter 1: Emptiness of the Heart
Chapter 2: Catching Up
Chapter 3: Second Meeting
Chapter 4: The Wolves
Chapter 5: Moments of Fun
Chapter 6: Moving In
Chapter 7: I Spy
Chapter 8: Naughty and Nice
Chapter 9: Discoveries
Chapter 10: Good Luck and Bad Luck
Chapter 11: Propaganda
Chapter 12: Precious
Chapter 13: I'll Be Watching
Chapter 14: Taking Back What's Mine
Chapter 15: So It Begins
Chapter 16: Ending the Wrong Way
Chapter 17: Betrayal
Chapter 18: Knowing the Enemy
Chapter 19: Shock
Chapter 20: I Refuse to Believe
Chapter 21: What Goes Around, Comes Around
Chapter 22: Moving On?
Chapter 23: Saved
Chapter 25: Surprise, Surprise
Chapter 26: Problems Ensue
Chapter 27: Connecting Dots
Chapter 28: Girls vs Guys
Chapter 29: Pain, Inside and Out
Chapter 30: Party Crashers
Chapter 31: Race to the Final War
Chapter 32: Plans Backfire
Chapter 33: Wrong Information
Chapter 34: Hatred with Guilt
Chapter 35: Change of Plan
Chapter 36: Separation
Chapter 37: One on One
Chapter 38: Answers
Chapter 39: For You
Chapter 40: Pain with Recovery
Epilogue: The Wedding

Chapter 24: Explanations

4 0 0
Autorstwa MarkyGalagate

Feeling the sunlight creep through even with his eye closed, Syaoran began to wake up with one of the biggest head aches in his life.

"Oh shit" he hissed under his breath, clutching the top of his head and shutting his eyes.

He felt someone beside his bed stir.

"S-Syaoran?" the voice spoke.

When Syaoran opened his eyes, he only saw honey colored hair below him as the girl wrapped her arms around his waist. He shook his head slowly and blinked a couple of times to clear his vision and only then realized that the girl holding on to him was sleeping beside him before he woke up.

She finally pulled back and looked up at him.

"Are you alright?"

"Yeah" he replied as he lifted himself off the bed and only then realized that he wasn't wearing a shirt and only silk forest green pajama bottoms. He looked up at the girl and noticed that she was wearing the top, which was also of silk forest green and was obviously too big for her small frame.

She smiled at him, noticing his gaze on her.

"I had the weirdest dream" he whispered out of the blue.

"Hmm? What about?" she asked.

"It was...well...anyway, what happened yesterday Jessie?"

Jessie sighed and got off the bed and circled to walk over to his side.

"You had a lot of wounds but Wei pretty much healed everything, you just need a lot of rest to completely heal, and you also shouldn't move around so much or else your head ache will worsen. Direct orders from Wei...and you mother"

"Fine, but I'm hungry"

"I'll get someone to bring up food" she suggested, about to leave the room.

"No" he said as he abruptly grabbed her by the wrist, making her look back at him. "I want to go down and see everyone as well. I can manage going down stairs"

He gave a small smile before walking past her towards the door in a slow pace.

She sighed and decided to talk back at what he wanted to do, she never did go against whatever Syaoran wanted, she always agreed to everything he says. For her, it was a way of making him approve of her. What guy would reject a girl who says yes to everything he wanted?

*****

"I wonder how Syaoran is? He still hadn't woken up" Tomoyo said from beside Eriol.

Everyone was gathered in the dining hall, eating together and properly, since there were a lot of them and also because Yelan ordered them all to eat together since it was the proper thing to do during meals.

The people present were, Yelan, Fujitaka, Touya, Fuutie, Mei Lin, Jay, Aki, Rika, Mika, Naoko, Eriol, Tomoyo, Takashi and Chiharu with two chairs left unoccupied, one at the end of the table and the other seat to its right, beside Tomoyo were empty.

"Well, so far he's alive" said a voice from the open doors connecting to the hall way.

"Syaoran!" Yelan said as she stood up and walked over to hug her only son. "I'm glad you're alright! It's almost 1 o'clock, we were waiting for you to wake up before we start lunch and you came just in time. How are you feeling?"

"Like I suffered a painful death and was reborn again" he replied nonchalantly.

Yelan smiled at him one last time before her face became more serious.

"Now how many times have I told you to not do dangerous stunts all the time!" Everyone in the room except for Fujitaka, Touya and Fuutie was all trying to stifle their laughter at this. Seeing Syaoran, the leader of the gang and might as well be the toughest guy they know was being scolded by his mother...not a sight they get to see everyday. Syaoran looked past his mother and glared at the people seated on the chairs at the table, then stopped. His eyebrows furrowed as he thought he saw someone familiar just before the other door, the one leading to the kitchens, closed. He was about to think about this before Yelan's voice interrupted his thoughts. "Are you listening to me? You could have been hurt much more than what happened or worse killed! You were being reckless and I- and who might you be?" Yelan asked in a softer tone as she saw a girl behind her son.

Syaoran looked at his mother then turned to look behind him.

"My name is Jessie"

"Why hello dear, and are you one of the girl's friends?"

Jessie nodded. Before Yelan could turn back to her son, Jessie added. "I'm also Syaoran's current girlfriend"

Everyone's head whipped around towards the other door that connected the dining room to the kitchen as they all heard something crash.

"I'm so sorry" the person said softly as she immediately bent down to pick up the broken pieces, allowing only the people near her to see who she was. But the sound of her voice was awfully familiar.

'...awfully familiar' Syaoran thought, hoping the person would stand up so he could see her.

Syaoran looked around at everyone and his gaze settled on Tomoyo. She was glaring at him before she stood up and walked over to help the person. He was about to deny that Jessie was his girlfriend but pain shot through his head.

"Shit" he whispered as his head began to ache again.

"Syaoran" said a soft voice. "Syaoran, please wake up...are you all right? You aren't one to give up, so please don't. If you fall unconscious, you might not be able to wake up again, so I hope your just resting, don't fall asleep okay? I missed you...just give me a sign that you're still conscious...please? For me..."

'Sakura' he thought. That was the best dream he had had for a long time now...he was even hoping it was real. He sighed before turning to his mother.

"Mother, I'm hungry, can we start eating now?"

Not waiting for a reply, Syaoran walked over to his usual seat which was at the head of the table and noticed everyone giving him looks. He considered it as unusual but decided to ignore it for now. As he was about to pull back his chair, Tomoyo stood up carrying the tray which held the broken pieces of glass that had shattered.

The other person stood up as well and gave a small smile to Tomoyo before taking the tray from her.

"I'm so sorry everyone, I'll be right back with new glasses" she directed to everyone with a small bow.

"Sakura, you've helped enough, we've got the maids to do that stuff" Mei Lin said. "You can take sit down"

Syaoran stood stock still staring at her.

Jessie was looking at Sakura before turning to look at Tomoyo, who was sending Syaoran a look. She looked over at Syaoran who was staring at Sakura, unmoving and wondering what was wrong with him.

"Syaoran, are you all right?" she asked as she went over to him. Seeing him release the breath he was holding, she smiled and sat on the other unoccupied chair which was beside Tomoyo's and to the right side of Syaoran.

Everyone's eyes were on Jessie now, as she sat down, they all turned to Sakura.

"Umm...really, I'll just help out, I'm done eating anyways. Just take your seats and wait for a while longer" she said, smiling at Mei Lin who was glaring at Jessie's direction.

"Are you sure you're done eating dear?" asked Fujitaka.

Sakura looked at her father and nodded with a smile.

Syaoran made a quick move away from his seat before dropping on the chair and clutching his head and shutting his eyes because of the pain.

Jessie looked at him worriedly, before touching his head in a delicate manner.

"Syaoran, didn't I tell you to not move around so much? Your head will hurt more if you move so quickly" she said as she continued to stroke his head.

"I-I'm fine" he managed to say, as he opened his eyes again, Sakura wasn't there...or was she even there in the first place? He looked around and saw everyone seated and talking with a few glances directed at him occasionally. Maybe he was dreaming again?

Syaoran sighed before leaning onto his chair and trying to relax.

*****

Tomoyo was looking around at everyone who now acted normally. She felt really disturbed at what just happened, I mean, who the hell does Jessie thinks she is? And Syaoran for not denying anything!

She smiled at everyone before talking out her cell phone and switching to it Silent Mode. She started a text message.

Mei Lin

What the hell happened? Now I feel bad for Sakura, and this bitch beside me just stole her seat!

Tomoyo

She glanced at Jessie who was currently talking to Syaoran before sending it.

A few seconds later Tomoyo's phone rang and unfortunately, her cell phone wasn't on Silent Mode and to add to the bad luck, the Message Tone Alert that she activated was the sounds of a girl moaning.

Everyone looked over at Mei Lin's direction who merely grinned in response.

"I suggest you check whatever message you have right now young lady!" said Yelan irately before sending and apologetic look to Fujitaka as Everyone else except for Syaoran and Jessie snickered on their seats.

"But auntie, didn't you say that text messaging and making calls during meals is inappropriate?" she with even a wider grin.

Yelan became silent as the moaning of her cell phone continued and became more audible.

"This is an exception" Yelan finally spoke, getting the idea that he moaning won't stop anytime soon. "We're not starting to eat yet anyway, just answer it!"

Mei Lin smirked before taking out her cell phone and checking it from underneath the table.

She read through the message and only just realized that she and Tomoyo were at opposite sides and opposite ends of the dining table. Before turning her cell phone into Silent Mode, she replied to her message.

Tomoyo

I know and I wonder how Sakura is feeling right now. I want to go over to the kitchen but knowing auntie, she'd kill me if I leave this room as lunch is about to start. Anyway, just follow my lead when I start up a conversation with Sakura when she comes in again.

Mei Lin

She sent it to Tomoyo and looked up everyone and talking casually again.

Another few second later, Tomoyo felt her cell phone vibrate and checked it.

Mei Lin

Thanks...I really don't want Sakura to feel miserable with herself.

...

...

...

By the way, nice tone...make sure to send that to me later. ;-)

Tomoyo

Tomoyo smiled before pocketing her phone and whispering to Eriol what Mei Lin said and to pass it to the others.

Mei Lin received the message and looked at Tomoyo and grinned at her as the girl also grinned back. Noticing her whisper something to Eriol and knowing what it was about, she whispered something to Jay and relay to the rest of their gang.

'This is going to be fun' Mei Lin thought wickedly.

"I suggest you keep that cell phone or else I'll do it for you" said Yelan as a maid came out of the kitchen, bringing two pitchers of orange juice.

Sakura then followed her, bringing a new tray of drinking glasses.

Syaoran sat up straight and looked at her every move as she started distributing the glasses to each person.

He wasn't dreaming at all.

His thoughts again were interrupted as the others started to talk but his eyes still followed her, hoping he could catch her gaze.

"Sakura dear," Yelan started. "That Tsuyoshi told us that you were killed...why did he say that?"

"Yeah, I almost believed him" said Touya

Sakura smiled as she stood up straight after she sat down a glass in front of Chiharu who thanked her.

"Well, a lot of things happened...and he came to that conclusion" she settled as a reply.

"Sakura, its okay to tell them, they know you joined the Wolves" said Rika.

Sakura looked at her before turning to her father and brother. The two gave her a reassuring smile which said that they were alright with the whole concept of her in a gang.

She felt relieved. She was afraid to tell them that she resulted to be part of a gang because of the life filled with danger that came along with it. But after finding out that hey knew, she decided to tell them.

"Well, when I joined the Kins-"

"You joined them?" Yelan clarified.

Sakura nodded but smiled. "I-I had my reasons"

Everyone knew it was because Syaoran broke up with her but she didn't mention it, neither did she even look at Syaoran.

"Anyway, they found out that I was only there as a spy...and they also knew that I was umm...a close person to someone in the gang as well as a member"

She still didn't mention his name and in all honesty, Syaoran was half irritated and half disappointed.

"When they found out this information, they decided to make the Wolves pay by trapping me in a small shack and blowing it up to kill me...umm...after they beat me up"

Touya's face looked stony and he glared at nothing in particular, wanting to beat the person who made his sister suffer so much.

"How did you escape?" asked Naoko, very curious.

"I really did think I was a goner when I sat in there all alone, waiting for the bombs to blow me up into pieces. But...before I joined the Kins, I let my own family's defense force in and that I needed their help"

"Defense force? Your family?" Jay asked, a bit confused.

"It's like the police but the people who are part of it serve the family instead of the government. It's group of professionals and well-trained people. They are mainly the people who work on the gadgets being developed by the company and the trainers for security of the company. Our defense force have connections to the police so we have part control of the police as well" explained Fujitaka.

"That's a shock" said Mika after a while of silence.

"Why do you think the police never come over here to investigate on the Wolves at everything we did that involved the Kins?" asked Sakura.

"Good point" Aki said.

"Continue" urged Rika.

"Well, ever since I told them what I was doing, they've been helping me and they've been watching me even though I told them not to watch me all the time. Apparently, they bugged all my clothes without me knowing. So, that morning when they dragged me out my room, they heard me scream through the devices they planted and knew something was wrong. Saori, Tsuyoshi's umm...'mistress'" Sakura wanted to say 'bitch' but her father and Yelan were there, so she willed herself not to let slip her true personality to avoid making them disappointed with her. "Somehow she stole one of the tops I owned. They listened through the conversations and they found out the plan. They got there early and dug a tunnel below the shack and prepared everything. So, just as I was thrown in inside, they immediately pulled me down the hole and replaced my place with a manikin with fake blood inside so that the Kins won't get suspicious"

"That makes sense" said Takashi, impressed at what happened. "But, why didn't you tell us right away that you were alive?"

"I wanted to, believe me, I did. But I can't, or rather...I was discouraged to do so"

"Why didn't you?" spoke out Syaoran in a half-disappointed, half-irritated voice with an emotionless face.

Everyone in the room looked at him, including Sakura. They all noticed the tension between the two as Sakura still didn't answer his question.

Yelan looked at her only son with furrowed eyebrows and spoke up with a single clap of her hands to get everyone's attention.

"Now, now...that story shall be told in another time, now, it's time for us to eat"

As she said this, none of them could do anything else but follow as more maids came out from the kitchen, each bringing their meal.

Syaoran and Sakura were still staring at each other as the others started to take pieces of food from the serving plates. Jessie touched Syaoran's forearm which broke their contact as he looked at her.

"What's wrong?" Jessie asked him. She didn't know what Syaoran's relationship with Sakura was at all. This was the very first time she saw Sakura but she didn't like how they looked at each other at all.

"Nothing" said Syaoran immediately. He looked back to where Sakura was but found her presence gone.

*****

"I'll be going to your room and let's talk there later ok? You've got a lot of explaining to do and I want the first to know everything that's going on"

Sakura smiled remember what Tomoyo told her a few hours ago. She has been going around the mansion but most of all stay locked up in her room and calling family's company and telling them that she was okay and that they now knew she was alive.

She had just put down the phone from talking about the plans and what to do next and was about to lie on her bed before a knock came from a door.

"Come in" she replied immediately without looking behind her at the door, nut instead cast a longing look on the bed in front of her. She sighed and slowly turned around, "Tomoyo I just want you to know that I didn't w-"

Sakura stopped as she was brought onto the bed by a swift and strong force that settled on top of her. She blinked a couple of times before she realized that Syaoran was on top of her, trapping her onto the bed with his arms at her sides, with the door closed and locked behind him.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

780 6 20
Syaoran, a popular actor, lost his heart 5 years ago. Sakura, a mother, loves the children she gave birth to 5 years ago. Syaoran meets 2 children wh...
34.5K 1.4K 9
Sakura's words die in her throat as the man's eyes shoot open, and the coldest red irises she has ever seen meet hers. She is hit by a wave of terrif...
16.9K 537 27
~A coming of age story~ 10 years have passed since all the cards have been changed to Sakura Cards. Sakura has grown into a young woman, and balance...
114K 3K 35
This story is of a good nerd gone bad due to her life at Konoha High, but what caused her to go bad was Rejection.