Rise of the Oni (Book 8 of th...

Per DreamerGirlKes

Two years after Takahiro resurfaced another mafia in Japan wants to challenge to be the only mafia in Japan. Més

Characters
More Characters
Oᑎᗴ | 1
TᗯO | 2
Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 3
ᖴOᑌᖇ | 4
ᖴIᐯᗴ | 5
ᔕI᙭ | 6
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 7
ᗴIᘜᕼT | 8
ᑎIᑎᗴ | 9
Tᗴᑎ | 10
ᗴᒪᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 11
Tᗯᗴᒪᐯᗴ | 12
TᕼIᖇTᗴᗴᑎ | 13
ᖴOᑌᖇTᗴᗴᑎ | 14
ᖴIᖴTᗴᗴᑎ | 15
ᔕI᙭Tᗴᗴᑎ | 16
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTᗴᗴᑎ | 17
ᗴIᘜᕼTᗴᗴᑎ | 18
ᑎIᑎᗴTᗴᗴᑎ | 19
TᗯᗴᑎTY | 20
TᗯᗴᑎTY - Oᑎᗴ | 21
TᗯᗴᑎTY-TᗯO | 22
TᗯᗴᑎTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 23
TᗯᗴᑎTY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 24
TᗯᗴᑎTY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 25
TᗯᗴᑎTY-ᔕI᙭ | 26
TᗯᗴᑎTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 27
TᗯᗴᑎTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 28
TᗯᗴᑎTY - ᑎIᑎᗴ | 29
TᕼIᖇTY | 30
TᕼIᖇTY-Oᑎᗴ | 31
TᕼIᖇTY-TᗯO | 32
TᕼIᖇTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 33
TᕼIᖇTY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 34
TᕼIᖇTY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 35
TᕼIᖇTY-ᔕI᙭ | 36
TᕼIᖇTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 37
TᕼIᖇTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 38
TᕼIᖇTY-ᑎIᑎᗴ | 39
ᖴOᖇTY | 40
ᖴOᖇTY-Oᑎᗴ | 41
Wedding Party and Reception
ᖴOᖇTY-TᗯO | 42
ᖴOᖇTY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 44
ᖴOᖇTY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 45
ᖴOᖇTY-ᔕI᙭ | 46
ᖴOᖇTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 47
ᖴOᖇTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 48
ᖴOᖇTY-ᑎIᑎᗴ| 49
ᖴIᖴTY| 50
ᖴIᖴTY-Oᑎᗴ | 51
ᖴIᖴTY-TᗯO | 52
ᖴIᖴTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 53
ᖴIᖴTY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 54
ᖴIᖴTY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 55
ᖴIᖴTY-ᔕI᙭| 56
ᖴIᖴTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 57
ᖴIᖴTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 58
ᖴIᖴTY-ᑎIᑎᗴ | 59
ᔕI᙭TY| 60
ᔕI᙭TY-Oᑎᗴ| 61
ᔕI᙭TY-TᗯO | 62
ᔕI᙭TY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 63
Not an Update!
ᔕI᙭TY-ᖴOᑌᖇ |64
ᔕI᙭TY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 65
ᔕI᙭TY-ᔕI᙭ | 66
ᔕI᙭TY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 67
ᔕI᙭TY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 68
ᔕI᙭TY-ᑎIᑎᗴ | 69
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY | 70
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-Oᑎᗴ | 71
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-TᗯO | 72
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 73
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 74
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 75
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᔕI᙭ | 76
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 77
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 78
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᑎIᑎᗴ | 79
ᗴIᘜᕼTY | 80
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-Oᑎᗴ | 81
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-TᗯO | 82
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 83
ᗴIᘜTᕼY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 84
ᗴIᘜTᕼT-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 85
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-ᔕI᙭ | 86
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 87
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 88
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-ᑎIᑎᗴ | 89
𝐸𝑝𝑖𝑙𝑜𝑔𝑢𝑒

ᖴOᖇTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 43

321 40 10
Per DreamerGirlKes

"Kids sleep?" Takahiro asked Kamaria as she came out of the twins' room. She jumped, turning to him, surprised as he smirked, shaking his head. "You scared too easy. Who else was in our home but us Ōjo?"

"You're a ninja, Hiro. Your ass be popping up in places without a damn sound. Yeah, you be scaring the shit out of me... yes, they are all asleep. The twins wouldn't let me go without reading three stories to them but fell asleep halfway through the third book. Why? What's up?"

"Follow me." He said. Kamaria didn't get a chance to ask why as Takahiro took her by the hand, pulling her towards their bedroom. She was curious but didn't say a word until he opened the door while making Mar's mouth fall open.

"Wow! W-when did y-you get the time to do this?"

"Like you said. I'm like a ninja." He smirked, making Mar shove him a little. "First, I have another surprise for you. It's in the bathroom." Kamaria lifted a brow but walked ahead. It seemed that Takahiro had been working. The bathroom had candles lit everywhere, and the tub was full of bubbles and rose petals.

Kamaria turned to say thank you, but he stopped her by turning her back to the tub and unzipping her dress. "Tub..."

"Are you joining me?"

"I am, and before you start about, you can't drink the champagne. It's non-alcoholic. Now get your sexy ass in the tub." He said, smacking her butt making her laugh as she slipped out of her underwear and stepped into the tub. A few moments later, Hiro joined her as the two of them sat in silence for a while.

"I had to think what I should do for you today. Diamonds or something like that. Then I thought about showing... doing something special...."

"I love it, Takahiro. I was so wrapped up with AJ and Lola's wedding I forgot about Valentine's Day for us. This is perfect." Kamaria said, pulling his arms around her as he kissed the top of her head when suddenly Hiro took the loofah, running it around her back a few times.

"I have something else planned for you... shower." He smirked, making Kamaria shake her head, following him to the shower. Once they finished, Takahiro led her back to the bedroom to a massage table that Mar didn't see there before.

"Remove your towel and lay down. The rest of the night is about you." Takahiro said. Kamaria couldn't stop herself from smiling as she removed her towel lying face down on the table. Takahiro started massaging from her feet up, taking his time on her ass, then worked his way up to her shoulders and back down before having her turnover.

Again, he started from her feet up. This time stopping at her breasts as he bent over, kissing her neck down to where his hands were working her breasts while one of his hands ventured down to her treasure. Takahiro made sure to massage her clit as he added a finger inside her moving it at a steady pace making Kamaria arch her back.

"Takahiro, I need...." Kamaria tried to say expect Hiro cut her off with a kiss and moved his finger faster and adding another, as he stopped. Mar quickly lifted her head to speak as Hiro quickly picked her up and swiftly walked them over to the bench at the foot of the bed. Kamaria smiled as he sat her down and kneeled between her legs. Before she could protest, Takahiro's head was between her legs, lapping over her bud.

"My water just broke! Why are you just fucking standing there!" Ella screamed as Adele shook her head, looking over to Xerxes and AJ, sighing as she stepped into the room. Quickly she started to check Ella, turning to her sons and Lola.

"AJ, you and Lola can go home and enjoy the rest of your night as newlyweds. There is no stopping this, but Ella hasn't dilated no more than five cm. X and I are going to get her to the clinic. I will stay with her until she is ready to push."

"WHAT! NO! I want AJ to stay with me! It's his fucking baby! He should be there!" She yelled as Xerxes touched his mother's shoulder, shaking his head. He and AJ could see she was about to knock the shit out of her ass.

"Fine, call me after she has the baby...."

"Ma Dele, make sure...."

"I know, baby, make sure to do a DNA test. First, we have to make sure the baby is fine. She's early. So, the most important thing is making sure the baby is fine first, then the DNA test, but we will get to the bottom of this." Adele said, pushing the to from the room. "Go home. To your home!" She said, making Ella look between the three before a contraction hit her.

"Yes, ma'am." Both said, leaving. AJ should have felt sorry for leaving Ella, knowing that she could've been giving birth to his child, but he wanted to be with his wife right now. It sounded strange to say, but it was good all at the same time.

"AX, WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" Lola screamed as AJ scooped her up in his arms once they made it home. He smiled, kissing her forehead and stepping through the threshold, stopping.

"What the fuck!"

"I think your Mom or somebody wants us to follow the flower trail. This is beautiful, Ax." Lola said as he put her down to pull him through the home. Neither of them had been there before tonight, and his parents knew this. It probably was the reason for the rose, but the foyer full of rose petals was unnecessary. Still, they followed the trail up the stairs as they ran into giant hearts in the upstairs hallway and more petals leading to their bedroom.

"Oh, my goodness! My parents and siblings are so fucking extra! Come on, let's shower. I know you are tired... we don't have to do anything tonight." AJ said, making Lola smile and nod pulling him into the bathroom with her. Both stripped out of their clothes getting into the shower. AJ smiled as he took his left hand and placed Lola's left hand into his looking at their wedding bands, making her turn to him, pushing him against the wall grabbing his package.

"On second thought. I am not that tired. "Lola said, kneeling before him, taking him into her mouth. AJ's hand wrapped in her hair as she sucked him off and moved to match her movements until he pulled away and pulled her to her feet, pushing her to the wall.

"I love you. You know that...."

"I do, and I love you too." She said, wrapping her arms around his neck as he lifted her, entering into her slowly. Lola's belly was between them, so she couldn't kiss and bite on his neck as she wanted to instead her nails when into his back, causing AJ to go a little faster before placing her on her feet. Quickly he turned her around, entering her again. This time he grabbed her by the hair, pulling her head back to capture her lips, after there his lips.

"I hate you are so fucking tall," Lola said, looking up to him before kissing him again. She made sure to take his bottom lip between her teeth as she pulled away. Somewhere in between, they ended up in the bedroom, finally finishing as Lola rode him. Exhaustedly she fell over to AJ's side as he rolled over, spooning her, kissing her up and down her neck, humming.

"Best day ever!"

AJ laughed, making her slap his leg. Lola was older than him by a few months, but she acted younger at times. Never to the point where was acted fucking crazy. That alone made him love her more. "Yeah, best day ever. Now sleep before I decide to make love to you again." He said.

"Why are you in here.... OH SHIT! That hurt! Why did I choose to give natural birth?!" Ella yelled as Xerxes and Leon stood there looking at the girl. X stepped forward, and the bitch started to growl like an animal causing the man to laugh.

"You really think you scare me, Ella?"

"YOU'RE NOT LOOKING BETWEEN MY LEGS! NEITHER OF YOU! WHERE'S AXEL?!" She screamed as Adele walked back into the room. Both men tilted their heads to Ella again. She growled in pain or at them. They didn't know nor care as Dele sat in front of her.

"Time to push Ella."

"I'm not pushing until Axel gets here!" She said as Adele glared at her. So did Xerxes, and Leon, the girl, was serious and making them all sigh.

"You have two fucking options, little bitch! PUSH OR I'M CUTTING IT OUT OF YOUR DAMN ASS JUST LIKE THIS! PICK ONE!" Adele yelled. Leon had to catch Dele by the arm to stop her from choking the woman as Xerxes sat in her place.

"Push, Ella! We don't have the time for this shit. Your baby is crowning." Although she did have the time to curse or complain as a pain hit her, causing her to push hard. After about three more pushes, the baby was out, but there were no cries.

"Xerxes...."

"Mama, I'm working on it! The cord was wrapped around her neck." He said as he and Leon stood over in the corner of the room, working on the small child. Ella's hand found Adele's holding it tight, waiting for her daughter to make a sound that never came.

"Mrs. Köhler w-what's wrong?! WHAT WRONG?!"

"Ella, calm down! Calm down!" Adele said, cradling her head while she cried. Xerxes and Leon both turned sightly, shaking their heads causing Dele to sigh. She hated whatever Ella did to get pregnant but didn't wish for the girl to lose her child.

"Axel is going to hate me now. I lost the only thing that could have won him back."

"ARE YOU FUCKING.... I can't deal with you." Xerxes said, walking to the door then stopping. "Your daughter is dead, and the only thing you can think about is your chance with my little brother. El, you lost that a long time ago. Wake the fuck up and move on! Grieve, your child, not losing something you never had!"

"He's right, Ella. She was never your ticket to get Axel back. He made his decision... I will call him, but I will not allow my son to grief over a child that may not be his...."

"You're still doing the DNA test?!"

"I am, and the result should be back by the end of the day. You know he will be pissed if it comes back, not his. No matter if she's alive or not... if there is a chance. Even if it's a small one, you need to tell him." Adele said gently, even know she wanted to choke the life out of the girl. Ella stared at her for a moment as tears built up in her eyes.

"S-she could be Justin's. I'm sure she belongs to Axel." Ella cried. Adele just nodded, texting AJ to let him decide to come to the clinic or not.

: Ella had the baby... she didn't make it. Also, Ella just confessed she might not be yours. Justin, the waiter, maybe her father. It's up to you and Lola to decide to come to the clinic or not.

: Thanks, Ma, but I don't know if I want to see Ella right now. I will go to the morgue once she's there.

: Can't avoid her forever, Axel, if she was your child. The three of you are going to have to deal with it sometime. Somehow.

: I know... I know! Call me or text me once she is at the morgue. I promise I will talk to her later.

"Is he coming?"

"No, Ella. He isn't... why don't you think of a name for you baby girl." Adele said as Leon brought the tiny baby over, handing it to her. After he left, Ella broke down, making it hard for Dele to leave her. She didn't want the girl to be alone as she texted Ramiro to come to the clinic.

I know you are probably upset with me. I never wrote anything let this and it was hard tapping into a life experience. Past experience for me, but everything can't be all glitter and gold. Bad things happen other than the killings. Maybe this will open Ella's eyes. One more chapter tonight and I will be missing until Thursday or Friday.

Thoughts???

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

6.8K 175 13
"I'm crazy? No, darling. What's crazy is that the world refuses to let me be with you." * * * * * Mafia!Au slight Yandere behaviour.
52 1 7
Lithuanians one night out in Japan receives a text message from an unknown number offering money for killing Yakuza, in Takeshi Kitano meets Guy Rich...
3.3K 44 20
What happens when an ordinary College student Akaashi Keiji falls in love with one of Japans top mafia bosses ?
292K 5.5K 60
Bonten Oneshots, headcannons and stories. Hope you enjoy it ♡! All the credits for the images and characters goes to the rightful owners.