After the genius doctor dress...

بواسطة Darkknight123457

https://m.shubaow.net/205/205076/ Author: Wen Yu Category: Danmei Fans Release time: 2021-07-30 Latest: Chapt... المزيد

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80

Chapter 53

1.2K 42 0
بواسطة Darkknight123457

Chapter 53 Surprise!

    Zhou Qu finally waited for Jiang Huan to come over, and almost immediately followed his uncle Li He trot over excitedly.

    ——In order to show the importance of Jiang Huan, Li He naturally came to greet Jiang Huan and the others. As for Zhou Meng and Li Yi, after all, there were other guests at the banquet, so naturally they couldn't all follow, so they were handed over to Li Hehe. Zhou Qu Plenipotentiary Representative.

    Seeing Jiang Huan again, Zhou Qu was very happy, he trotted in front of Jiang Huan like a little rabbit, but had to stop halfway because of Mu Jingxiao's terrifying eyes, so he could only stand in front of Jiang Huan not far or near, "Jiang Huan" Huan, here you are, you look so good today!" He exclaimed sincerely.

    However, I don't know if it was his delusion, he always felt that after he finished saying this, Mu Jingxiao looked at him a little dangerously.

    Jiang Huan didn't know anything about this. For him, who could only be called cute in the previous world, being praised for being good-looking undoubtedly greatly satisfied Jiang Huan's vanity. The smile on his face was huge. For a bit, out of the principle of etiquette, he also boasted, "You are also very good-looking."

    At least for his aesthetics, this is indeed the case.

    Zhou Qu is a little embarrassed to be praised. He is average in appearance at best, how can he be called good-looking? However, Jiang Huan's eyes were sincere, and Zhou Qu was quite happy to hear it.

    The two said a few words, and Mu Jingxiao on one side seemed a little dissatisfied that he was ignored, cleared his throat, and reached out to hold Jiang Huan's hand.

    Jiang Huan turned his head blankly and met Mu Jingxiao's possessive eyes. He reacted and leaned on tiptoe to his ear and chuckled, "Old Gong, you're not jealous, right?"

    He remembered the last time when Mu Jingxiao Jingxiao is because he praised Zhou Qu for eating dry vinegar.

    Sure enough, Mu Jingxiao held his hand and tightened it a bit, and looked away slightly in a panic, but did not deny it.

    Jiang Huan's smile grew even bigger. He deliberately remained silent for a moment. Seeing that Mu Jingxiao's movements became more and more stiff, he said, "You are the most beautiful in my heart, and no one can compare."

    Mu Jingxiao couldn't bear it . He hooked his lips, and immediately pressed them down, pretending to be calm, "Well, I see."

    The child is really good at acting like a spoiled child...

    Jiang Huan is also thinking at the same time, Lao Gong is a little cute...

    The pink bubble between the two gradually spread, seeing that he was ignored from beginning to end, Li He finally couldn't bear it. Zhu Qing coughed, and then Mu Jingxiao gave him a fluttering glance.

    But they can't stand here forever, can they? Li He could only bite the bullet and greet the two of them before taking them into the villa.

    However, as soon as they walked to the door, they heard a familiar voice, "A Qu."

    Zhou Qu felt that this voice was a bit familiar, as if he had heard it somewhere, he couldn't help but turn his head and saw Zheng looking at him with an affectionate expression on his face. With his own Wengo.

    Zhou Qu was stunned for a while, but just as he was about to speak, he heard Jiang Huan exclaim in a small but enough voice for everyone to hear, "Old Gong, he is so greasy!"

    Mu Jingxiao may have heard Jiang Huan's voice. , gave Wen Yang a cold look in general, and quickly retracted his gaze. When he looked at Jiang Huan, he became gentle again, "Well, you are right."

    Everyone, "..."

    Wen Yang's expression changed. It changed again, but although he is not smart, he is not without brains. He knows that today is not the time to cause trouble, and... Mu Jingxiao can't be bothered.

    Therefore, although his expression was ugly, he still tried his best to suppress his temper.

    He looked at Zhou Qu, hoping that the other party would be moved by him.

    However, Zhou Qu glanced at him and expressed doubts with sincerity, "Why are you here?"

    Wen Yang's smile finally froze again, "...I'm coming to the banquet."

    Zhou Qu was even more strange, "Then Go in, why are you standing here?"

    Wen Yang's expression was even more ugly, "..." He didn't have an invitation, so how could he go in!

    He had already sent a message to Zhou Qu, and the fact that the other party seemed to know nothing now was definitely intentional.

    However, the guests who arrived at the door at this time secretly looked at them with gossip expressions, Wen Yang could only explain through gritted teeth, "I forgot to bring the invitation card, can you...can you take me in?

    " He hesitated, "But I still want to accompany Jiang Huan." He finally met Jiang Huan and wanted to talk to him more.

    Wen Yang got even more angry after listening to it, how big of an air is Jiang Huan? It takes a few more people to match. Just as he was about to speak, Li He might have been impatient, and frowned, "Which family do you belong to?"

    Zhou Qu answered for him, "Uncle, this is from the Wen family, Wen Yang."

    Li He frowned deeper Now, "I don't remember sending an invitation to the Wen family."

    Because of Li Hang's incident, he has always felt guilty and tried his best to make up for it. Naturally, it is impossible for Zhou Meng to be tired from the banquet, so the people invited this time are also from the banquet. He is solely responsible for the arrangement, so he naturally knows who has invited and who has not.

    Although sometimes someone will transfer the invitation, but as long as it doesn't cause trouble to the host's house, there is no problem, but Wen Yang happened to bump into Li He, which is considered unlucky for him.     Zhou Qu gave an "ah", glanced at Wen Yang, and stopped talking. He used to think that Wen Yang was fine, but since the last banquet, he has seen a lot more clearly, and now he has a gentle attitude towards Wen Yang, It's just his character.     At least now he won't take Wen Yang in when he knows that he hadn't received the invitation.     Jiang Huan, who was on the side, watched Wen Yang's complexion keep changing, it could be called colorful, and he couldn't help laughing for a while.     Seeing Wen Yang looking over, he immediately looked innocent, "Why are you looking at me like this, I just think it's funny how you look at whoring for nothing. Did I do something wrong?"     Wen Yang's face became even worse, Jiang Seeing this, Huan immediately pretended to be panic and hugged Mu Jingxiao, "Old Gong, he is so fierce."     Mu Jingxiao protected Jiang Huan with one hand and looked at Wen Yang coldly.

    Wen Yang was taken aback by his icy eyes, and then he reacted, his body broke out in cold sweat, and the Wen family was just an ant that could be crushed to death in front of Mu Jingxiao.

    He can't afford it...

    But, why, Jiang Huan is just a white-eyed wolf, but he can step on their heads like now, sometimes Wen Yang can't help but think, why did his father let Jiang Huan marry him? Mu Jingxiao? In order to give him a chance to fake tiger power?

    At this moment, Wen Yang couldn't help complaining about Wen Ge's stupidity in his heart.

    Seeing that Mu Jingxiao was a little angry, Li He immediately asked the security guard to "invite" Wen Yang out, wiped the sweat from his forehead, and kept apologizing to the two of them.

    Jiang Huan waved his hand indifferently, "It's okay, it's actually quite fun."

    Li He, "..."

    But Zhou Qu and Mu Jingxiao are used to this, after all, Jiang Huan is not like this for a day or two. .

    The four of them entered the villa, and Wen Ge and Yang Mei also arrived quickly. They handed in the invitation to the banquet, but I don't know if it was their illusion. I always felt that many people looked at them strangely today.

    After they went in, Wengo met someone he knew, and only then did he know what his good son had just done.

    He was already in a bad state, and now his chest hurts even more. He glared at Yang Mei, gritted his teeth and said in a low voice, "You gave birth to a good son, let me cause trouble!"

    Yang Mei's face was also a little uncomfortable. Well, after all, it is indeed a bit embarrassing, but she quickly figured it out, it's the best way, although Ayang's behavior just now was not very good, but in this way, maybe Wen Ge won't be able to contact the genius doctor.

    Yang Mei wished that Wen Ge died quickly. In this way, when Jiang Huan turned twenty-five years old, the inheritance of Wei Ran and his wife would naturally belong to her and her son.

    Thinking of this, Yang Mei's mood was much happier.

    No matter how angry Wen Ge was, there was nothing he could do. After all, he could only grit his teeth and bear the strange eyes of others.

    In the past, he thought that his son was obedient, but now he couldn't help thinking, can't he be smarter? It really looks like Yangmei's brainless!

    Everyone was talking, and suddenly the surroundings were quiet for a while, and then there was the sound of discussion, Wen Ge looked at the crowd, and then his eyes widened.

    I saw that Li Hang was leaning on a cane, walking this way step by step. Although his movements were not very flexible, it could be seen that it was only a matter of time.

    Next to him was Zhou Meng, Li Yi, and the people of the Zhou family. All of them were smiling, obviously very happy because of Li Hang's recovery.

    If everyone heard that Li Hang's legs had recovered before, but they didn't feel it intuitively, the shock would be far less than what it is now.

    The impact of seeing it with your own eyes is even greater.

    For a while, everyone had different thoughts, but all of them wanted to know the legendary doctor.

    Even if some family members are in good health, no matter what, having a good relationship with a genius doctor is a guarantee!

    After all, they are not people who are short of money now. For them, nothing is more important than their own health. As the saying goes - the body is the capital of the revolution.

    Among them, Wen Ge is even more excited, because his health is really getting worse and worse now, and he knows it better than anyone else. Because of this, he wants to know the genius doctor more urgently than these people.

    No matter how much it costs him, as long as he can heal himself.

    However, Yang Mei secretly frowned. She was not worried before because she felt that the rumors were too exaggerated, but now it seems that the genius doctor is indeed capable. The person who least expects Wengo to be nice.

    Everyone's thoughts were different. No matter what, they listened to Li He's speech carefully. Just when they were a little impatient, Li He finally said, "My son can stand up again, and I must thank Dr. Jiang."

    Everyone followed Li He's gaze. When Wen Ge saw Jiang Huan, his heart thumped, and he suddenly had a bad feeling.

    That genius doctor...couldn't it be Jiang Huan?

    The author has something to say: Huanhuan: Was it a surprise or a surprise?

    Xiaoxiao (holding up a light sign): Come on, wife! 

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

10.2K 205 24
Author name: Canned Moon/罐装月亮 Type of work: Danmei novel List of chapter: 24 chapter (Finished) Work status: Completed The docile and cowardly Littl...
2.7K 63 5
when a new vampire come to school. will the other popular like him or hate.
68.5K 2.3K 103
https://m.shubaow.net/233/233212/ Author: Ting Wu Category: Danmei Fans Release time: 2022-01-29 Latest: Chapter 103 He will always be my brother, yo...
2M 110K 96
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...