My Kinky Girlfriend

By LesbianKpop

Kim Minji is a famous in Seoul, South Korea for owning half of buildings there. Minji has a girlfriend name Y... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Final Chapter

Chapter 9

394 15 0
By LesbianKpop

9:40am Kim Office

.

.

.

.

Minji walked into her father office with Taeyeon Tiffany and Yoohyeon behind her. Mr.Kim immediately stood up and walked towards Minji. Minji hurried and swung a right hook to her father face. Mr.Kim stood up and looked at Minji angrily.

Minji:YOU FUCKING BASTARD!!! YOU LIED TO ME. THAT WOMAN IS MY MOTHER?! SHES ALIVE AND MARRIED TO SOMEONE ELSE?!?! LEE SIYEON AND LEE YUBIN ARE MY BROTHERS!!? Your a fuxking dog. I should kill you.

Taeyeon:Thats enought Minji.

Minji:Your not my mother please.

Yoohyeon:But you called her mother in law earlier. So you used her to get information feom your dad which means you used me to get close to my mom. That makes you a dog Minji. (Walks away)

Minji(pulls Yoohyeon back and gently kisses her):I promise i didn't use you nor your mom.(Siyeon and Sua walks in)

Mr.Kim:They used you Minji. For the fame For the money. How do you think you and Yoohyeon met again at school? I knew Taeyeon will tell you the truth about everything expect she usatisfied get everything she has now. That bitch shes with now Tiffany changed Taeyeon. She was into me. She loved me went on dates. I brought her a home a car and toys for a child name Yoohyeon who isnt even mine. This is what i get in return.

Taeyeon:You will not make this seem like this was my fault. You keep lying. I went on a date with you. Just one because I thought you was a good guy. When i had Sua first her father wasn't around you wasn't around like you said you was. I didn't know at the time you already had Minji. Only person who was there for Sua and Yoohyeon was Tiffany. Shit i didnt know what after I had Sua you had Siyeon. After Yoohyeon you had Yubin. Crazy right? Then I had Winter And Siyeon had Katrina before went came along. So you tell me who the fuck is lying. One thing Kim Taeyeon doesn't do is lie. Ill be damned to lie to make a man satisfied.

Tiffany(bites her bottom lip but then grabs Mr.Kim):So buddy what else do you want to lie about.

Mr.Kim:I killed the guy that took that woman out. Your mother is still alive. Ill turn myself in.

Siyeon:S-so your telling me Jiu is hyung? Dami is my dongsaeng?

Minji:Exactly.

Siyeon:So your out here fucking anything you can get your hands on?

Tiffany(Lets him go)

Siyeon(punches Mr.Kim in the face):Yah! At least im a Lee. (Pumches him again) Come on hit me back hm? (Kicks him)

Sua:Siyeon come here and sit now.

Siyeon:But we are having fun.

Sua:Are you disrespecting me?

Siyeon(Lets Mr.Kim go and sits down)

Yubin(walks in without looking):Appa are we still on for dinner tonight? Hyung isnt answering his phone so i was w-(looks up) The hell is going on.

Minji:How about you ask our dad hm?

Yubin:What? I knew it!! Siyeon i told you Jiu was our brother. But why is our father beaten up?

Minji:Brother lets just say Siyeon and I took our anger on him.

Yubin:Well in that case. This is for abusing me.

Minji watched Dami bald up a fist but didnt move at all. Dami closed her eyes and punched Mr.Kim in the face then kicked him in the face making him fall back. Dami stood up and sighed heavily. Mr.Kim stood up and grabbed towel and wiped his blood off his face.

Mr.Kim:I know im too old to be lying to kids. I apologize for the pain i caused all of you deeply. I didn't mean for anything to go down. When i joined this business i didnt know everyone was going to turn on me. That night when that woman was killed she knew what she was in for. Thwm stabbing you wasnt part of anything. You took it like a champ and held that woman in your hands saying eomma... I felt bad and didn't want anythimg to do with Taeyeon anymore after I saw you was stabbed. Even thought she warned me that something felt bad.

Minji:I can forgive you father but i wont forget about this. In life we need to move on because this will be irrelevant in the future. We know the truth and thats all what matters. Now can we please move on from this situation. Taeyeon will never be in love with you because shes with Tiffany and happily together.

Siyeon:And shes pregnant by Tiffany child and yes there are ways.

Tiffany:Your pregnant by me? You didnt even tell me.

Taeyeon:Don't pulled that bullshit out on me. I tried telling your ass i was pregnant for the longest but you so busy with work and when you ask me what was I about to say i forgot and always end up talking about food. So dont turn this on me.

Tiffany:I love it when you get all dominant on me.

Minji(stares at her father):Can we let this go amd become a normal family? No heat between us. (Holds out hand)

Mr.Kim(shakes Minji hand):If it makes you happy son. Peace it is.

Minji(shocked):S-son?

Mr.Kim:Would like for me to call you son?

Minji(Smiling):N-ne!

Siyeon:Me too!

Dami:Yep same.

Mr.Kim:3 sons got it.

Dami:Are we still on for dinner?

Mr.Kim:Im going to jail actually.

Dami:Thats fine with me. Im going to see my girlfriends.(leaves)

Yoohyeon:Jiu let go fuck in your car (smiles) Yes im horny seeing you get all dominant.

Jiu(blushes):L-lets go.

Yoohyeon:Congrats by the way mom. See you at the house (leaves)

Jiu:See you later (leaves)

Tiffany:All that I ask is that you respect my relationship with Taeyeon and respect our kids privacy. Now baby lets go as well.

Taeyeon(smiles and blushes):Lets go.

Everyone walked out of building leaving Mr.Kim sitting in his office chair. He wasnt getting arrested due to the government is controlled by him.

Minji House

Minji finished taking a shower and walked into the kitchen to see Yoohyeon making dinner. She already showered before making dinner for the pair. Minji backed hugged Yoohyeon and gently smiled.

Yoohyeon:Go sit down i know youll try to end up having sex with me.

Minji:Is that what your thinking about?

Yoohyeon:Just because I have a kink where I start dreaming about you fucking me while cooking doesn't mean I want you to actually fuck me unless (turns and faces Jiu) You want to and we can shower again and order some food?

Minji:You didn't even start cooking did you?

Yoohyeon:Nope.

Minji:So you was pretending huh?

Yoohyeon:Yes I was.

Minji:I was hungry (slaps Yoohyeon ass)

Yoohyeon(immediately whimpers):M-minji...

Minji:Why haven't you started making breakfast hm?(slaps Yoohyeon ass again)

Yoohyeon(whimpers again):M-minji.

Minji(slaps Yoohyeon ass then rubs it):Thats not my name.

Yoohyeon(bites her bottom lip):D-daddy.

Minji(smirks):Good girl. Now be a good girl for me and get on knees.

Yoohyeon(Gets on her knees):Yes master.

Minji(smirks):You look so cute down there. I prefer you on your knees though. You look so cute yet so pathetic mistress.

Yoohyeon(Immediately cums):I-

Minji:Bedroom?

Yoohyeon:Please

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.8K 2.1K 22
xxx-xxx-xxxx ⇢ hey i just met you ⇢ but heres my number (USED TO BE "XXX") - comments are highly appreciated 💖
77.2K 3.3K 34
Kim Minji,a girl who faces many struggles in her life,finds a job that gives her money.She needs to help her sister,she promised herself not to fall...
10.7K 571 16
Minji thinks that it's very impossible to fall in love with a person named, Kim Yoohyeon. After all, they don't match at all, they have very differen...
18.3K 1.2K 34
Yoohyeon can't stand being her Dad's puppet anymore so she ran away for a day. Feeling hopeless after getting drunk she randomly knocked on one of th...