𝐸𝒩𝒟 𝐻𝐼𝒮 𝑅𝐸𝐼𝒢𝒩~ 𝒜...

By xxmilkybqbesxx

CAUTION: MATURE AUDIENCES ONLY. TRIGGER WARNING END HIS REIGN~ A ROMAN REIGNS FANFICTION WWE Diva returns ba... More

MEET THE CAST
1; Her Story
2: Her Family
3; Attracted?
4; Apology
5; Jealousy
6; Kiss
7; Carefree
8; Flashbacks
9; Thrill
10; Introducing Me
11; documentary part one
12; documentary part two
13; documentary part three
14; documentary part four
15; documentary part five
Random chapter: Instagram
16; documentary part six
17; The L Word
18; future
19; Wrestlemania
20; Celebration
21; In Loving Memory
22; Stress
23; Scared
24; Together
25; Family Reunion
26; Truth
27; Relapse
28; Complicated
29; Soulmate
Breaking Instagram
30; Unexpected
31; First man
32; Arguments
Breaking Instagram Part 2
33; Wedding Bells
34; Married
35; Hardships
36; Recovery
37; Rumors
38; Split
39; Hopelessly Devoted
40; Mommy Dearest
41; Surprise
Breaking Instagram Part 3
42; Hurting
43; Young, Wild, and Free
44; Chaos
45; Past
Breaking Instagram Part 4
46; Gender Reveal
Breaking Instagram Part 5: 47; The Battle
48; Delivery
Breaking Instagram Part 6
49; Return
50; I Like Me Better
51; Danger
Breaking Instagram Part 7: 52; Moving Forward
53; Surprise #2
54; Pregnant
55; Podcast Pregnancy And Goodbyes
56; Arguments Part 2
57; Reacting
58; Anniversary
Breaking Instagram Part 8: 59; Family
60; Reality TV
Bonus Chapter
61; Advice
Breaking Instagram Part 9
62; Fights
63; Episode 1
Breaking Instagram Part 10: 64; Episode 2
65; Delivery Part 2
66; Challenge
Breaking Instagram Part 11
67; Celebrations and Confrontation
Breaking Instagram Part 12
68; Confrontation Part 2
Welcome Back
71; Tell All
Breaking Instagram Part 13
72; Family
73; Podcast
74; Boyfriend
75; Daughter

70; Rumors Part 2

1.1K 30 11
By xxmilkybqbesxx

rumors•a currently circulating story or report of uncertain or doubtful truth.

~

❤️: 27.8 mil 💬: 799,909
@lucianareignsxxwwe: LA NOCHE DE ANOCHE OUT NOW @badbunnypr

💬:

deanambrose: TRANSLATE THIS SONG FOR ME

beckylynch: HOLYYYYYY IM SCREAMING

briebella: AHHHH ITS ALREADY TRENDING ON BILLBOARD

nikkibella: YES YES YES!!!!!

sethrollins: OKAY LUCI

badbunnypr: Eres mi colaboración favorita mientras admiro el imperio que hemos construido.
lucianareignsxxwwe: Me encanta trabajar contigo, cariño

reneepaquette: PLEASE TELL ME THERES A MUSIC VIDEO

wweromanreigns: extremely proud of you❤️

randyorton: holy shit

selenagomez: absolutely in love with this song

jenniferlopez: ¡Felicidades! ¡Este es un récord que bate mis amores!

theweeknd: 🔥

rauwalejandro: Arte puro

geazy: 🔥🔥 shit goes hard

❤️: 30 mil 💬: 892,000
@badbunnypr: Sin mucha labia, sin mucha cotorra @lucianareignsxxwwe

💬:

lucianareignsxxwwe: Mi favorito para trabajar mientras vemos la vista juntos

deanambrose: can you translate for me i only know "noche"

paigewwe: dean stfu

reneepaquette: where's the music video?!

❤️: 28.2 mil 💬: disabled
@badbunnypr: Mi nuevo álbum llegará pronto. Te amo luciana.

❤️: 26 mil 💬: disabled
@lucianareignsxxwwe: Mi nuevo álbum llegará pronto. Te amo benito.

@LatinRecords: Bad Bunny and Luciana Cardenas joint album dropping soon. Cama de rosas.

~

"Lanu, let's go you're going to be late to school." Luciana hurried her daughter as it was a very rushed morning.

The mom of five handled life surprisingly well as she juggled being a parent, wife, wrestler, and now one of the worlds top music artists. Luciana managed to find the time for her kids as well as making appearances on Smackdown for her and Roman's new storyline with Drew and Mandy. But not only was she in the ring she was in the studio collaborating with popular Latin artist, Bad Bunny. After he made an appearance performing at the Royal Rumble and Wrestlemania, he became very fond of the Columbian wrestler. The two eventually became really close and had been nonstop working to produce new music together. Once the kids were asleep, Luciana would head to the studio to meet Bad Bunny and practically recorded and wrote lyrics all night. Roman wasn't entirely in the loop of their relationship but with their new song dropping and albums both being titled 'I love you Luciana' and 'I love you Benito', he grew concerned. Surely Luciana wouldn't have an affair but the intimate partnership and lyrics only worried him.

"Where's daddy?" Lanu wondered, grabbing her backpack.

"Already in the car." She replied, the mother and daughter making their way into the garage where Roman waited.

"Cutting it close Lanu." Roman commented, turning on the car.

The little girl rolled her eyes before meeting her moms through the mirror.

"Okay little miss attitude." Luciana said.

Their car ride was short and the married couple said their goodbyes to their daughter, watching her walk into school with her friends.

Roman sighed, "yup she definitely has your attitude that's for sure."

Luciana shot him a glare. "Be quiet."

They shared a laugh before Roman turned on the radio.

"Coming up next Bad Bunny's new hit single with Luciana Cardenas, La Noche de Anoche! One of the Latin industries biggest songs. Also you're hearing it first here folks, Bad Bunny and Luciana will be performing on SNL this weekend, can't wait for this spicy performance!"

Roman's grip on the steering wheel tightened, his knuckles practically turning white. "Saturday night live huh?"

"Yeah I told you about it two weeks ago." Luciana softly said.

"I know... Have fun." Roman rubbed his beard.

Her eyes widened. "You said you were gonna come with me. Why are you changing your mind now?"

"It's a hassle traveling with the kids and I don't want to leave them alone so I'll just sit this one out." He replied.

"But your parents are already going to watch them for us. And you know I really don't like flying alone and especially without you." Luciana stated.

Roman took in a deep breath. "You'll be flying with Benito though right? You'll be fine babe."

"I'll be fine?" She asked in almost disbelief. "Look I get the lyrics and albums are a little intimate, but I told you what they were gonna be like when we were in the writing process. At any given time you could've came to me and said you weren't comfortable with me doing this with him."

"It's not that Luciana." Roman's frustration took over. "If the roles were reversed you would be furious with me for naming a damn album 'I love you' with the persons name on it."

"If I had such an issue with it if it were you, I would've spoke up from the beginning." She groaned and leaned against the window.

"You don't think I see the shit online? The articles saying we're getting divorced and he's the cause of it. The articles saying you're cheating on me whenever you go to the studio, half the world thinks I'm just letting this so called affair happen!"

"Who gives a fuck what the world thinks?! We know the truth and that's all that matters. I come home to you at the end of the day! I get into bed with you! I wear my damn wedding ring wherever I go because I know I'm a married woman and I would never disrespect my husband the way you disrespected me when you were caught with another girl before we got married. Benito knows I'm married, he knows we have kids together, and he's offered to do this project with someone else and I've told you that!" Luciana unbuckled her seatbelt as he pulled into their garage.

Roman angrily laughed. "Here we go again with you bringing up the damn Galina thing. That happened how many years ago? Five fucking children later and you still throw that in my face. When will you get over it? Go on and do your show with him, kiss him on the stage for all I care. You already made an album saying you love him, just add more fuel to the fire."

Luciana opened the car door, but looked back at him before she got out. "You act like I never wrote anything for you..." She calmly said. "I love him as a person and friend. I love you as my soulmate and father to our children, but if you can't see or understand that then what am I here for? And get over it? I'll never get over it. I can accept it... I can accept it and move on which I have. But don't think I don't fear the day our kids search your name online and find that."

With nothing more being said, she got out of the car slamming the door and wasting no time to pack for her performance.

~

"Alright bye my babies, I'll call you when I land. Be good for your dad." Luciana hugged and kissed all of her children.

"Adiós, mamá, te quiero. ¡Buena suerte en tu actuación!" Lanuola widely smiled at her mom.
[Bye mom, I love you. Good luck on your performance!]

Luciana rubbed her daughters cheek. "Gracias mija."

"I'm gonna walk mami out, Lanu keep an eye on the boys for a second." Roman instructed.

He went to grab her suitcase from her but she practically ripped it from his hand. The two made their way outside where a car was waiting for her.

"Call me when you land." Roman said.

"I'll text you." Luciana replied with a snappy tone. "I have to go, see you when I get back."

"Love you too..." He sighed.

She looked over her shoulder, "you sure?"

Before he could get another word out his wife had already sat in the car.

~

SNL

"Now performing La Noche de Anoche, Bad Bunny and Luciana Cardenas!"

Luciana:

Yo sé que esto no volverá a pasar
Pero si volviera a pasar, sé que sería tu debilidad
(I know that this won't happen again
But if it happened again, it would be your weakness)

Porque la noche de anoche fue
Algo que yo no puedo explicar
Eso era dando y dándole sin parar
Tú me decías que morías por mí
(Because last night was (-as)
Something that I cannot explain
Alone, giving and giving without stopping (-ing)
You told me that you were dying for me)

Bad Bunny:

Porque la noche de anoche fue (Eh-eh)
Algo que yo no puedo explicar (Eh-eh)
Eso era dando y dándole sin parar
Tú encima de mí, yo encima de ti (Oh-oh)
Eh, eh
(Because last night was (Eh-eh)
Something that I cannot explain (Eh-eh)
That was giving and giving without stopping
You on top of me, me on top of you (Oh-oh)
Eh, eh)

Tú me dejaste el cuerpo caliente, infierno
Pero me dejaste el corazón frío, invierno
Soñando que contigo e' que duermo
(You left my body hot, hell
But you left my heart cold, winter
Dreaming that I was sleeping with you (sleep))

Luciana:
Dime papi
(Tell me, papi)

Bad Bunny;

Dime, mami
¿Esa noche quién la borra?
Tú me besaste' y se me cayó la gorra
Sin mucha labia, sin mucha cotorra
Cuando 'toy contigo dejo que la vibra corra
Y que la luna no' supervise
Con esa boquita suena rico to' lo que tú me dice'
Hicimo' pose' que yo, má', nunca hice
Tú te mojaste' pa' que yo me bautice
Y me ponga serio, serio
Tú y yo junto' creando un imperio
Eso' ojito' tienen un misterio
Pero al final na' de lo nuestro fue en serio
(Tell me, mami
Who erases that night?
You kissed me and my hat fell off
Without much lip, without much parrot
When I'm with you I let the vibe run
And may the moon supervise us
With that little mouth everything you tell me sounds delicious
We did poses that I, ma, never did before
You got so wet that I got baptized
And made me serious, serious
You and me together creating an empire
Those little eyes have a mystery
But in the end, nothing of ours was serious)

Y ya me ha pasa'o que me han ilusiona'o
Y ya me ha pasa'o que me han abandona'o
Y ya me ha pasa'o que no está' a mi la'o
Y ya me ha pasa'o
(And it has already happened to me that I have been excited
And it has already happened to me that I have been abandoned
And it has already happened to me that you're not by my side
And it has already happened to me)

Bad Bunny y Luciana:

Porque la noche de anoche fue (Eh-eh)
Algo que yo no puedo explicar (Eh-eh)
Eso era dando y dándole sin parar (Eh-eh)
Tú encima de mí, yo encima de ti (Oh-oh)
Porque la noche de anoche fue (Eh-eh)
Algo que yo no puedo explicar (Eh-eh)
Sola, dando y dándole sin parar (Eh-eh)
Yo encima de ti, tú encima de mí (Oh-oh)
(Because last night was (Eh-eh)
Something that I cannot explain (Eh-eh)
That was giving and giving without stopping (Eh-eh)
You on top of me, me on top of you (Eh-eh)
Because last night was (Eh-eh)
Something that I cannot explain (Eh-eh)
Alone, giving and giving without stopping (Eh-eh)
You on top of me, me on top of you (Oh-oh))

Luciana:

Japón (Hey)
Papi, qué penita tú, qué maldición (Mmm)
La paleta es dulce, azúcar de algodón (Yeh)
Y es la única que me llega hasta al corazón
Yo no me olvido 'e la certeza clara (Bum)
Se me enredaba el pelo en la pantalla
Sabe' que solo lo hago de leyenda (¡Wuh!)
Lo subo al cielo, yo soy su Messiah
El Benito es un diablillo, ella es un ángel
Lo tengo juquea'o como si fuera Tote
Baby, entre nosotro' nunca competimos
Si preguntan dice: "Ella to' los récords bate"
(That I would go to Japan again (Hey)
Papi, what a pain you are, what a curse (Mmm)
That lollipop is sweet, cotton candy (Yeh)
And it's the only one that reaches my heart
I do not forget the clear certainty (Bum)
My hair was tangled in the screen
You know that I only do it from legend (Wuh!)
I take it up to heaven, I am your Messiah
Benito is an imp, she is an angel
I have him playing as if her were Tote
Baby, between us there was no competition
If they ask, say: "She breaks all the records")

Y ya me ha pasa'o que me han ilusiona'o
Y ya me ha pasa'o que me han abandona'o
Y ya me ha pasa'o que no está' a mi la'o
Y ya me ha pasa'o
(And it has already happened to me that I have been excited
And it has already happened to me that I have been abandoned
And it has already happened to me that you're not by my side
And it has already happened to me)

Bad Bunny y Luciana:

Porque la noche de anoche fue (Eh-eh)
Algo que yo no puedo explicar (Eh-eh)
Eso era dando y dándole sin parar (Eh-eh)
Tú encima de mí, yo encima de ti (Oh-oh)

Porque la noche de anoche fue (Eh-eh)
Algo que yo no puedo explicar (Eh-eh)
Eso era dando, dándole sin parar (Eh-eh)
Tú encima de mí, yo encima de ti (Oh-oh)
(Because last night was (Eh-eh)
Something that I cannot explain (Eh-eh)
That was giving and giving without stopping (Eh-eh)
You on top of me, me on top of you (Eh-eh)
Because last night was (Eh-eh)
Something that I cannot explain (Eh-eh)
That was giving and giving without stopping (Eh-eh)
You on top of me, me on top of you (Oh-oh))

"Give it up for Bad Bunny and Luciana Cardenas everybody! La Noche de Anoche available everywhere!"

~

"Next week on an HBO Special, Oprah Winfrey sits down with WWE's biggest married couple. Roman and Luciana Tell All. A look inside their marriage."

Preview:

"I mean we have infidelity claims, scandal after scandal."

"But the lyrics in the song clearly state in the English translation 'because last night was something that I cannot explain — you on top of me.'"

"Did you cheat on Roman?"

"Do you believe she's been unfaithful to you?"

"You're afraid you'll abuse drugs if you even take a simple Tylenol for a headache?"

"Me and him experienced something before our last set of twins were born and it completely broke us and almost changed our family forever."

"I think he'll always be apart of her no matter what happens to him, and that's something I struggle with."

"You never publicly talked about the incident where Roman was caught cheating and your almost divorce."

"Does that still bother you?"

"What'll happen when it's time for you both to hang up those boots and never set foot in a ring or perform in front of a crowd?"

"Did you even want to get married?"

~

Roman and Luci needed some drama!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

138K 3.7K 33
I feel weak We've been here before 'Cause I feel we keep going back and forth Maybe it's over Maybe we're through But I honestly can't say I still lo...
261K 7.7K 86
How far would you go to claim what's yours? Or what you thought was yours... (COMPLETETED) 5/28/24: Completed edits, currently working on sequel 👇�...
45.5K 2.5K 34
Can Lamia and Joe forgive each other, the people in their lives, and themselves for the mistakes made in the past and rekindle their love, as a famil...
434 8 1
The Last Time; Things didn't go as Kim and Dean thought. Once Kim gave birth to their daughter Bridget, things turned a different route for Kim and D...