Doah forever and always

By doahhhhhhfan

This is basically just smut with a little story line lol TW: ⚠️Swearing and Smut and Sexual Assault ⚠️ More

Chapter 1: Back to School
Chapter 2: Truth or Dare
Chapter 3: first time
Chapter 4: the date
Chapter 5: 😏
Chapter 6: Gas Station⚠️
Chapter 7: Hot Tub
Chapter 8: Aly
Chapter 9: Making up 😏
Chapter 10: Is that my baby? +smut
Chapter 11: Girlfriend? +smut
Chapter 12: He hurt me +smut
Chapter 13: movies +smut
Chapter 14: hospital +smut
Chapter 15: Phone sex
Chapter 16: Welcome home sex
A/N
Chapter 17: Feeling sick +SMUT
Chapter 18: The photo
Chapter 19: Jasper
Chapter 20: I want you forever
Chapter 21: I don't love you +smut
Chapter 22: Chill day +smut
Chapter 23: modeling +smut
A/N
Chapter 25: morning sex (short chapter)
Update!!
Chapter 26: Enlist (+smut)
Chapter 27: Graduation
Chapter 28: Gender Reveal +smut (ofc)

Chapter 24: Lola +smut

636 5 1
By doahhhhhhfan

Noah's POV
I woke up to Dixie snoring on my chest. She's so cute. She has her modeling event today. I can't wait to see her fine ass walking down the runway.

I gently rubbed Dixie's head and kissed her forehead a few times. She started to stir awake and she looked up at me with her big beautiful brown eyes.

"Mm good morning handsome," she groaned. "Good morning babygirl," I chuckled. We leaned it for a sweet gentle kiss.

"You excited for today?" I asked her. "Super excited! I can't wait to do it!" she said smiling. "Ready to get up and get ready?" I asked. She nodded her head and then we got up for the day.

We got in the shower and washed ourselves. We also had some fun😉. When we got out, we moisturized our faces and then brushed our teeth.

After getting changed, Dixie had to leave right away to get ready. I kissed her goodbye and went into the kitchen and made myself an omelet.

I had five hours to kill until the show. I decided on watching a movie for the time being.

2 and a half hours later
I finished the movie and heard a knock at the door. I stood up and walked to the front door. When I opened it, there was a girl standing there. She had long dark black hair, freckles, and brown eyes just like Dixie's.

"Uh hi. Who are you?" I asked the girl who was gawking at me. "Uhm hi. I'm Lola! I'm Dixie and Charli's cousin. Who are you?" she asked me batting her eyelashes.

"I'm Noah, Dixie's boyfriend," I said smiling and picturing my beautiful girlfriend. "Oh, well I stopped by to give her these roses for her show. But maybe we could go together? I haven't been to one of her shows in awhile and I'm sure she would be excited to see me," she said half smiling.

"Uh okay. I'm gonna go upstairs and get ready. You can sit in the living room and watch a show," I said to her as I started walking up the stairs.

I was getting weird vibes from her but I might just be overthinking it. I walked into Dixie's closet and went to my section that she made for me since I'm always here. I picked out a dark gray suit and black shoes.

I got dressed in the suit and then went into the bathroom and put some sculpting cream in my curls. I then sprayed my cologne and brushed my teeth.

Once I was done, I checked my phone and saw that I needed to leave now. I went downstairs and told Lola that I would be in the car waiting for her.

I got into the drivers seat and plugged in the address to the runway show. After about 10 minutes, Lola walked out wearing literally nothing.

Her ass was literally out. Who in the hell would wear that?

She opened the passenger side and got in. "Lola, are you sure you want to wear that? Isn't it a bit much?" I asked her. "Noah. You don't like my outfit?" she said pouting her lips.

"I just don't think it's appropriate for where we are going," I told her. "You've never been to one of these shows, I have. A lot of people dress like this," she told me.

"Okay," I said unsure. I turned my head and started driving to the show. I could feel Lola looking at me the entire 25 minutes it took to get to the show.

Once we got there, we both got out and walked to the front doors. My god, was I embarrassed. She looked insane. No other woman here was dressed like her.

I found my seat and she of course sat right next to me and kept asking me dumb questions. I was getting pretty annoyed at this point.

"So Noah. How big is your dick?" she asked me. I cleared my throat and looked at her. "Excuse me?" I coughed out. "How big is your dick daddy?" she said moaning.

"Lola, what the fuck is wrong with you?" I said looking at her. "What do you mean? I just wanna know how big it is. Why don't we go to the bathroom and you can show me?" she said motioning towards the bathroom.

"Fuck no. You're crazy! I don't want you. I'm in love with Dixie and I only want her. Stop asking me inappropriate questions," I flat out told her. She huffed and looked forward angry.

She put her hand on my thigh and I lost my shit. "LOLA. IF YOU DONT TAKE YOUR HANDS OFF ME RIGHT NOW, I WILL LOSE MY SHIT." She jumped and apologized "I'm so sorry Noah. It won't happen again."

I scooted my chair a little away from her and went on my phone waiting for the show to begin.

20 minutes later
Some old man came on stage and introduced himself "Hello ladies and gentlemen, I am Anthony Ramirez and tonight we have some special models here to showcase my new clothing pieces. First up we have Nicole Ross."

The lights went dark and then a spotlight hit the girl walking down the runway showing off a beautiful big purple gown. She did a little pose and twirl as the man explained the piece and then she walked back to the curtains.

"Next up we have Dixie D'Amelio," the man said. I stood up excited and saw Dixie walk out in the black bikini with cut out holes lining the edges of it. She was looking as gorgeous as ever. She made eye contact with me and she hit a pose.

She winked at me and then blew a kiss. Fuck, she was so sexy. I started to get hard. She saw me adjusting myself and smirking as she walked back.

The rest of the show was great. She came out a few more times and modeled other pieces. Did I mention she looks hot as fuck?

After the show I started walking to the back to find Dixie. Lola tagged along and as we entered Dixie's room, Lola slapped my ass. I whipped my head around and said "WHAT THE FUCK? Lola don't fucking touch me." Lola smirked and then went up to Dixie and tried to hug her.

"Lola, why the fuck did you just slap my boyfriends ass?" Dixie asked pissed. "He looks fine as hell," Lola said fanning herself. "I'm aware he looks good Lola. Don't you ever fucking touch him again or I will beat the shit out of you."

Lola was taken aback and apologized to her. They hugged it out and the I walked up to Dixie and kissed her lips slowly. "You did so good baby. You are so fucking fine," I whispered into her ear. She blushed and kissed my cheek and we hugged.

"I can't wait to get you home and fuck you," I whispered lowly with a groan. She whimpered and then discretely grabbed my bulge. I moaned into her neck and said "don't do that baby, or I will take you right here right now." She looked up at me shocked and said "you wouldn't."

"Oh but I would. So you better stop touching me unless you want to get fucked in front of all your coworkers," I told her smirking. Her face turned bright red and she took her hand off my bulge.

Just as I was about to give Dixie another kiss on her lips, her manager came up to her and said he needed to talk to all the models. Dixie left me with Lola and we kind of just stood there in awkward silence.

About 10 minutes later, I heard Dixie's voice meaning she was coming back. Just as Dixie walked into the room, Lola lunged at me and kissed me. I tried to pry her off but she had some grip. She started to lick my lips and suck on them.

I started to yell through my closed mouth because i didn't want her tongue in my mouth. Dixie ran in and jumped on Lola and started punching her. "WHAT THE FUCK DID I TELL YOU BITCH. Don't touch my man," she yelled.

I pulled Dixie off of her and Dixie tried to fight me off. "Baby. Come on. She's not worth it. Let's go," I told her. She stopped struggling and agreed to go.

We walked to my car and I opened the passenger side for her. She was silent the entire walk to the car. I shut the door and then went around and got in the drivers seat. I started the car up and then turned to look at Dixie.

"You know I didn't kiss her back right?" She looked at me and said "I know you didn't but I'm just curious." "Curious about what babe?" I asked her. "Did you like it?" she asked with tears in her eyes.

I cupped her cheeks and said "of course not my love. I only have eyes for you. I only love you. I don't like her. She kind of has a horrible personality. And her breath reeks," I said chuckling.

She laughed and said "okay good. I love you." "I love you," I whispered. She leaned over and kissed my lips. I kissed back and started to deepen it. She moaned into my mouth and I reached my hand over and put my hand in her shorts.

I slid her underwear to the side and stuck my fingers in her hole. She moaned and started to grind her body against my hand. She was soaking. I took my fingers out and sucked on them as she watched intently.

She looked around and told me "I want you." "Right now?" I asked. She nodded her head and took off her pants and underwear. She reached over to me and took my belt off and then I slipped out of my pants and underwear.

My dick stood tall and she climbed over the seat and sat on me. I teased her entrance with my dick and she started to get frustrated. She reached down and grabbed my dick and guided it inside her pussy. I moaned out and I slid in. I felt in her warm wet walls clench around me. She's so tight.

She grinded her hips and I held on to them as she did so. She moaned into my mouth as she started to bounce up and down on my cock. "Fuck. That feels so good Noah," she moaned throwing her head back. "You feel so fucking good when you clench around me baby." I said running my hands up and down her body. She shivered at my touch.

She started to pick up her pace and I could feel her getting closer. "I'm close," she said. "Me too baby. Just wait," I told her. She continued to bounce and I felt my dick twitch. "Cum Dixie," I said as I shot my seed inside of her. She let go as soon as she felt me cum.

She rode out her orgasm and then put her forehead to mine. Our breathing was very heavy. "That was amazing," she said to me. "Fuck yeah it was," I said kissing her.

I pulled out of her and she quickly got off my lap and sat down to put on her underwear so the cum wouldn't get everywhere. Once her pants were on, I put mine on and started to drive home.

A/N
Hey guys! What's going on? I was feeling like writing so I decided to make this little chapter for you guys!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125K 3K 46
A joke was made with him and his friend which led him to commenting on one of the most famous model's there was post but never would he have imagined...
20.2K 131 15
𝐍𝐞𝐰𝐥𝐲 𝐫𝐞-𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧! 𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐢𝐟 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐞! 𝐌𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐥𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐬𝐭, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐥𝐮𝐟𝐟...
206K 3.1K 133
Started: 16th August, 2021 Ended: i update everyday if there is any day that i have nothing to do, there will be 2 updates Contains: -Smut -Swear Wo...
2.3K 69 25
There are new people and new loves. New love for Dixie, new love for Madi and same old love for Charli. There's some twists and turns but they're per...