Kiyo DOESN'T want to communic...

By Akimi-chan10

An introvert is a person with qualities of a personality type known as introversion, which means that they fe... More

A/N
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
CHAPTER 14
Chapp 15:Side Stories
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
Chapter 21

Chapter 8

3.1K 165 61
By Akimi-chan10

(This is Volume 1 Chapter 4 start)

"Kikyou-chan, do you want to stop by a cafe on the way home?”

“Un, let’s go! Ah, but wait a bit. I want to ask one more person.”

There she goes again...I must say she had determination because I would have given up long ago...

Well, I have nothing to lose so Go Kushida, Go~!

"Horikita-san. I’m going to the cafe with my friend—if you’d like, would you like to join?”

And this time the attempt to become friendly with Horikita is going .......

“I’m not interested.”

Awful. I knew Horikita would become a loner but damn she fights for that position. And her opponent is no one other than Kushida Kikyou...

I have seen several of her attacks ….

And that ladies and gentlemen have been ..... ENTERTAINMENT OF CENTURY.

It's one of the best dramas I have seen after coming here......no seriously, I recommend watching this MASTERPIECE ……..Too bad I drank all of my juice already ....welp too bad.

"Is that so…. Well, I’ll invite you some other time.”

Is 'giving up' in this girl's vocabulary? Probably not.

But damn such dedication is funny to laugh at but scary to think about... I hope she doesn't change targets....ever.

"Wait for a second, Kushida-san.”

Oh did The day finally come? Did Ice Queen get bored of this all?

“Please don’t invite me again. It’s a bother.”

Oooof, that gotta hurt....and even using that icy tone that could send grown-ass men into running for their life.

“I’ll invite you some other time." ....wow and this one answered with a smile...

The clash of titans......

Well now that this is over...I will go to my dorm now ...together with Horikita. 

Honestly, it is useless for Kushida to even try...though I support her in a way because ….you gotta support lovesick people.

Even if they are kinda blind ….or at least deaf.

-------

-------

Horikita and I separated at some point ...so I just decided to head to the dorms alone.

Kushida, who left earlier with a friend, was waiting for someone while leaning against the wall. Noticing me, she looked at me with a smile on her face.

“That’s good. I was waiting for you, Ayanokouji-kun. I have something to talk about. Do you have time?”

Shit ..... because I won in a swimming race my name became recognizable....well not like anyone can remain nameless for long.

"If it is not something important then no." 

I don't want to play buddy-buddy with any of the popular personas from class. Nothing good would get out of that.

“I’ll ask you frankly. Ayanokouji-kun, have you ever seen Horikita smile, even once?” 

"No." It is about Horikita ....that means she won't leave me alone...tch.

"You know… I want to become friends with Horikita-san.”

Who doesn't know?

"I know but you were rejected...Right?" ....yea you don't get a chance with Hori-san until she lets you get close.....

“Won’t you… help me?”

"No." Horikita is a person I started to respect .....in some ways. Anyways I wouldn't force her to do something so stupid.

"Really?" What's up with a sad face? Why is she getting closer?

Third-person Pov (yea ...surprised I wrote it)

Kushida started heading closer to Ayanokouji in a slow manner. Tears start to form in her eyes as she is looking at him, pleading without any words. Her words would be unnecessary as the looks she gave him were so pitiful…...like a lost puppy that needed a kind stranger to guide it.

And it all went like that …. without anything happening.

…...until she noticed ...nothing changed. His expression remained as stoic as ever before. Her hope of getting what she wants slowly evaporated. Brown eyes showed no signs of emotion — as if the emotion was being carefully masked by a practiced actor — and his face was devoid of any trace of sympathy.

This has forced Kushida to use other measures. So, she started getting into Ayanokoji's personal space. She caught both of his hands and pulled them above her chest as she started speaking. On the surface, it looks like she is trying her best to not cry, but inside her mind is a malicious intent...

"Please help me get close to her?! I am starting to get worried ....some girls might bully her—"

Before Kushida can finish her sentence, Ayanokoji pulls his hands away from Kushida's chest, almost causing her to fall from the force of his sudden movement. He backed away, still looking at Kushida with his empty eyes, and unchanged cold posture.

"Kushida-san, while I appreciate your worries for Horikita-san....." 

He stopped a little, most likely to let Kushida fully understand what he meant. Then he continued " I hate being touched...It makes me greatly uncomfortable. So please refrain from doing so again."

With this, it should be clear that she severed her relationship with him. And that would be it if Ayanokouji didn't realize how much trouble this could cause...To add in more trouble Kushida started crying, her warm tears mixing with the dust on the floor. It doesn't even look like crocodile tears, but a genuine reflection of the girl's sadness....and her helplessness in front of this cruel man. But still, Ayanokouji's face has remained the same.

"I am so-sorry...I didn't mean to...I real-ly didn't mean to ..." She was speaking through crying...it was, yet another, pitiful sight....one that could sadden every human being on earth....well, almost every human on earth.

"I am glad ....like I said I appreciate your concern for Horikita. But you should express it to her, not me... My actions were not the best either, so for that, I apologize.." After getting over these monotonous sentences, Ayanokouji bowed a little to express his 'sorry' to the crying girl. Which in turn made Kushida cry even more.

Which, as you can see, he's doing his best to avoid…

At this point, he has seen enough. Ayanokouji turned his back to her and started heading towards his dorm room. Kushida's sobs had stopped, but she was looking at his back with a strange expression on her face.

"Y-you don't look like you are sorry..." Kushida mumbled, mostly to herself. Ayanokouji stops in his steps upon hearing what Kushida said and sighed, before speaking again without even turning towards the brown-haired beauty whose face was full of tears.

"I'm not good at expressing my feelings....neither is that ugly expression on you..." He was not wrong ...it wasn't clear if she was angry, sad, or ...disappointed? He pulls out the handkerchief on his blazer and throws it to Kushida. "Please, clean your face...if you will."

Kushida grabs it and wipes her face, the scent of blueberry coming to her nostrils. Her eyes slightly widened before going back to that mess of an expression.

After throwing the handkerchief, Ayanokouji left without even glancing at Kushida anymore...

Maybe he should have....maybe he should have spared her one last glance...

He would have seen an interesting sight...one that would be kept to herself.

Word count:1200 words.

Yk , you all are incredibly fortunate to recive this chapter ....like Bro, I didn't have internet for three days and it came today. Like yeah seems like you all are lucky as fuck.

So I am changing name of fic this second and credit goes to my sis RukkaRo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

808 61 3
Kiyotaka Ayanokoji wakes up one day and gets thrown into a game. Well, that's not exactly it. He didn't get thrown into a different world or anything...
430K 13.9K 71
This is my first fic and I've no plans to update it any sooner. And believe me, even I cringe at some parts. This is a fanfiction set in the COTE uni...
201K 4.7K 29
What would happen if Ayanokoji was confident, arrogant, and cocky? One day his father decides for him to join ANHS to showoff his abilities against t...
8.8K 440 37
READ VOLUME 1 TO VOLUME 4.5! SORRY, THAT IT's SEPERATED INTO DIFFERENT BOOKS! Ryuen has begun starting his attacks against Class C- slowly but surely...