That Nerd Is M i n e (Bad Boy...

由 alice156

The schools popular bad boy. The hearthrob of the school and every girl's fantasy, Colton smith is bored. He... 更多

P R O LO U G E
C h a p t e r - O n e
C h a p t e r - T w o
C h a p t e r - T h r e e

COPYRIGHT © 2013

11.3K 45 18
由 alice156

                                    A l l   R i g h t s   R e s e r v e d.

                                      T h a t   N e r d   I s   M i n e

                            C o p y r i g h t   ©  2013 by Alice Joseph

All Rights Reserved. Except for use in any review, the reproduction or utilization of this work in whole or in part in any form by any electronic, mechanical or other means, now known or hereafter invented, including xerography, photocopying and recording, or in any information storage or retrieval system, is forbidden without permission of the publisher.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places and incidents are either the product of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual person, living or dead, business establishments, events or locales is entirely coincidental.

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

77.1K 1K 31
Enemies to lovers❤️ Imagine if your worst enemy would move in RIGHT NEXT TO YOUR HOUSE? This book about Grayson and Isabella will tell you how she ex...
2M 47.4K 36
She's a badass.She's crazy,chatty and outgoing. She goes to parties and get drunk. Her parents are dead. She lives alone and she has her parents' mon...
1.1M 23.8K 30
"I want to go back to my old ways." Ezra said in a monotone. It felt like he held no emotion. I stood dumbfounded not knowing what to do? "I tried yo...
3.3M 65K 19
"I need your help." He was obviously drunk, and I was obviously confused. "What the fu-" Mason pushed a hand to my mouth. "Shhh," he shushed me lou...