๐—ฎ๐—ผ๐˜ ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐˜€

Od creatfran

- ๐—ณ๐˜. ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—ผ๐˜ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜. ๐Ÿ’ฎ ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› the reader embarks on a magical journey with their favorit... Vรญce

๐Ÿ’ฎ welcome + q&a
1 | how you met
2 | getting to know them
3 | their / your confession
4 | christmas gifts
5 | telling others
6 | kisses
7 | halloween hcs
8 | nicknames
9 | sleeping with them
10 | the smut chapter ;)
11 | favorite thing about you
12 | pick-up lines
13 | when you're sick
14 | rainy days
15 | favorite memory
16 | meeting them one-shots
17 | theme songs
18 | cooking w them
19 | lyric pranking
20 | sending them a tiktok
21 | dream dates
22 | complications (hange & yelena)
23 | they wear your clothes
24 | complications (p2)
25 | jealousy
26 | complications (p3)
27 | marriage talk
28 | arguments
29 | your best friend
30 | reacting to their finale
31 | video games
32 | when it snows
33 | ideal types
34 | you fight with others
35 | kid talk
36 | when you can't sleep
37 | wedding rings
38 | lgbt+ hcs!
39 | what a brat (levi)
40 | favorite flowers
41 | they see your awful ex
42 | you...cheat??
43 | flinching in an argument
44 | finding out you were mistreated
45 | aftermath of nightmares
46 | you actually didn't cheat-
47 | reacting to your bff
48 | school au
49 | hange swaps your gender
50 | you're from another world
51 | moonlit kiss (+ warriors!)
52 | dying in their arms (+ jsc!)
53 | they die in your arms (+ jsc!)
54 | they catch you singing karaoke
55 | stuck in a corn maze
56 | dressing like them
57 | i hate you more (eren)
58 | aftermath of nightmares
59 | big + little spoons
60 | underneath the mistletoe
61 | coffeeshop crush (zeke)
62 | taking a bath with them
63 | ideal personality
64 | annoying your kid
66 | valentine's day!
67 | pocky challenge
68 | playlist samples
69 | hmm...
70 | april fools
71 | ice cream
72 | actor au
73 | watching scary movies
74 | beach dates
75 | streamer aus
76 | you're a voice actor
77 | piercings
78 | coming out
79 | you're scared of bugs
80 | love languages
81 | driving with them
82 | you're scared of storms
83 | sleepover party
84 | royalty au
85 | working with kids
86 | you're part demon
87 | tropes they embody
88 | going to a loud concert
89 | you're from another country
90 | getting ship art
91 | attending your funeral

65 | stealing their clothes

2.8K 55 20
Od creatfran

HAPPY FIRST FRIDAY OF FEBRUARY!!! some spicy valentines day stuff is planned for next friday, so i hope you guys are excited. this preference is very self-explanatory, it's basically where you steal the character's clothes and mess with them in the process. slightly dumb but looking back on it i still kinda find it funny. hope you enjoy and have a great weekend! (AND DONT FORGET TO STREAM AKUMA NO KO AND RUMBLING)

-

Eren:

Eren dashed out onto the field in nothing but a towel that covered up his downstairs area, his breathing heavy as if he was going to get swallowed like a titan.

"Where did you put them?!" He yelled, his lips twitching. Honestly, you weren't surprised if he was about to cut his hand to shift into a titan to find them. Though that would make it even more awkward.

You shrugged in response. Something about seeing him jump everywhere in search of a pair of underwear was really funny.

Especially when he was about to realize that it was on-

"A hoooooorse?!" He yelled. Staring into the eyes of his noble steed, the fifteen year old narrowed his eyes. And, of course, looked around to see if anyone else was watching. Other than you.

"Well, what did you want me to do?" A fit of laughter was on the verge of coming out of your mouth. What else was there to do?

"They're all ripped! And-and I don't have spares! Y/N, I swear to the titan god, I am not letting myself go around naked today!"

"Well," you walked over to your own horse, "seeing that you have no other choice since roll call is starting soon, you better get used to it!"

Smile planted firmly on your face, you started to board your horse. Clear anger seethed from Eren's aura. But who cared?

At least now everyone could know how much of a disappointment he was in bed.

Mikasa:

"My scarf," Mikasa said, bumping into the walls of the stable as she stumbled in to meet you. "Where is it?"

"Well, don't assume I took it," you put your hands up in surrender. It was the technical truth. You didn't have the clothes on, so did you really have them?

"But..." she started to grab her neck now that it itched. Now you were starting to come to the conclusion that this was a very bad idea.

"I know, I know. Okay, look. I'll take some of my free time off to find it today. I...oh, would you look at that!" Acting like you weren't the perpetrator, you pointed to her steed in its stall. "Man, I wonder who could have done such a terrible thing."

You were hoping that Mikasa would take your hints of sarcasm, but she didn't. Instead, she came rushing up to the gate of her horse and pretty much tearing it apart like a titan.

The girl pulled it off the animal with a huff.

"It...smells now," she took a whiff of her precious scarf. She gave you a look of disgust.

"Well, uh, um," you shivered as her looks penetrated you, "I can at least help you find the person who did it?"

Please don't kill me. Please don't kill me.

"That would be nice," Mikasa turned her head away. "I'm assuming that this is Jean or Eren's work. Come on, let's go."

You gulped. "Yeah, it's definitely one of them."

Armin:

"You're kidding me, right? My cloak and the straps?"

"Armin, I checked everywhere in the dorms. They're not there."

Your friend swallowed. "If command is going to catch me, then I am dead meat-"

"Oh," you interrupted, "I...also couldn't find any more pairs of underwear? That was weird."

Armin gave you a look while his pacing came to a dead halt. His face puckered up like he had swallowed a lemon whole. "Y/N, is this a joke?

"What is?" You raised your eyebrows. "Armin, I'm-"

"Playing a prank on me! What do you think you're-"

He burst into a sudden fit of laughter. Tears spilled from his eyes to his cheeks as his grin only grew wider.

"I knew that something like this would happen to me! Always getting picked on and...and...when I was in first grade, my..."

Scared for your life, you drowned his words out. Starting to run, he grabbed you by the tip of your uniform's jacket and pulled you back. Soon, you were being shaken by him.

"Y/N! Never once in my-"

"Cut it out, Armin!" You struggled to free yourself from his grasp. Nevertheless, you managed. "If I tell you where I put them, will you stop?"

"Fine, fine." Armin shook his head and blinked.

"I...put it on the horses."

The pupils of his eyes shrank to a fraction of what they were before. "Say it again?"

Levi:

The Survey Corps' Captain still managed to look like a king. Even when he was dressed in head to toe with towels that looked more like a makeshift-robe then, well, an actual robe.

"I can't believe this. What if one of them did their business in my underwear?"

"I don't know. But it would be pretty funny, right?"

"No."

When you had admitted to Levi (after several stare downs and a few fruitless attempts on his side to get you to tell the truth) that you had stolen his clothes, he was, to put it straight: mad.

And now, here the two of you stood out in the stables. Needless to say, the captain was not impressed.

"The boots." He looked down to his bare feet. "Gee, I really can't believe this."

After a few of his signature 'tsks', Levi looked to you, and you looked back. "Go on," he said. "Get it off the horse."

"What?"

"I'm not muddying myself up like that." Eyes rolled, he adjusted the towel put around his waist. "Make it an order, then."

"Yes, sir..."

You looked to him with regret as you opened the fence keeping you from his horse and you. "Hey," you said looking down, "your cravat fell and the horse...stepped on it. You want it back right now, or...?"

Erwin:

Erwin folded his hands on the table, trying as best as he could to keep his composure while only in a spare of briefs that he packed for the inevitable situation where one of his soldiers would steal his clothes. Unfortunately, he didn't think it would be you of all people.

"I am very disappointed in your behavior," he covered up most of his chest with his arms folded. It was kind of hot, though. But awkward. Mostly awkward.

"I know," you looked down, your hands fidgeting.

"Putting your superior officer's uniform on a...horse...even with how close we are, Cadet Y/N, you have to understand that there's a level of absurdity that you shouldn't pass with me."

"Yup. I get it." A small smile formed on your face as something came onto your mind. It was a joke. Cruel yet funny, all you needed to do was wait for the right moment.

"Is there a reason why you're smiling?"

"No reason. Go on, sir."

"And I find it ridiculous that you would have the sheer audacity to do something horrid, such as...put my underwear on it, too."

Do it.

"You know that horse's genitals are, like, really big, right? I got the idea for this because your briefs were probably around the right size for it. What else was I supposed to put them on?"

The commander put a few fingers to his forehead, hiding the extreme blush that was starting to dominate his face. "Get out of my office."

Hange:

"Oh, Y/N!" Hange called out, their voice becoming a little more distraught with every word they had spoken this morning. "Can you explain to me why my horse has my gear on?"

The scientist batted her eyelashes as they longingly looked at you, their hands cupped up and pressed against one of their cheeks.

"It's a...prank," you said, watching Hange show off their pearly white teeth.

"Oh. I actually didn't expect you to have an answer to that question." Goggles readjusted, the scientist looked out the window and at the distant figures of the horses. "Y'know, my horse looks pretty good with my clothes-"

"SECTION COMMANDER!"

Moblit almost broke down the doors and tripped to make his grand entrance. "Oh my g...okay, okay, that explains. Why has someone put your clothes on your horse?" He put his hands to his head like he was going to rip a ton of his hair out, and, admittedly, you couldn't blame him.

"Well," you put a hand up, "I-"

"I decided to dress up my horse today!" Hange smiled again. Though there was something in their look that said everything - after Moblit was gone, they were going to make fun of the whole situation with you.

"Now," they ushered their assistant out of the room, "go shoo. I need to talk to my dear Y/N as of now, okay?"

Before Moblit could say anything, the door was slammed.

"So," they started, "do you think Erwin saw? Or Levi?"

"Probably both."

"Great!" Hands put together, Hange did a little dance. "I've been meaning to get on their nerves for a while. Should we go out and see what they think?"

This wasn't supposed to be going like this, but okay. "Heck yes."

Mike:

"You smell like a horse. And my horse has my clothes on." Mike took a deep whiff of the air again. For the last few months, you had grown accustomed to his habit of reading you.

This meant that there weren't many opportunities to do pranks. But when you thought of an idea, you executed it.

And now you were realizing that that was a mistake.

Mike smelled your hair again. "And I see that you thought I didn't have any spare uniforms, huh."

"Yeah. I guess I didn't think ahead," you laughed through a closed mouth.

In response, he shook his head.

"Oh my," he sniffed a little more. "It seems like you put your hands on a lot of pairs of my briefs...? Tell me how many you put on the horse."

"Like...seven. It's just because you're so big that I had to put multiple layers on for it to fi..." you realized how wrong that sounded and widened your eyes. "I mean, not like...nevermind. You get the point."

The section commander smiled at your words. "I believe I do."

"Are...you mad at me?"

His head tilted to the side as he held your waist. "Not really. But now I can't stop thinking of how you did it. Maybe you...can tell me when you start cleaning all of it up."

Pokraฤovat ve ฤtenรญ

Mohlo by se ti lรญbit

302 28 11
Read The Description Inside!! started: 30-November, 2023 Published:20-January, 2024 Finished:
575K 21.9K 43
โ๐๐‘๐Ž๐Œ๐ˆ๐’๐„ ๐˜๐Ž๐”'๐‹๐‹ ๐๐„๐•๐„๐‘ ๐‹๐„๐€๐•๐„ ๐Œ๐„.โž โ—– ๐–ฃฏ แฅซแญก โ—— ๊œ› โ†บ ส•โ€ขฬซอกโ€ขส” โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€ ห˜อˆแต•ห˜อˆ โ†บ๐–ฅฆใƒพูฌูฌ โตขโตข สšแ„‹ษž ๐–ฆ† โ˜˜๏ธŽ zZz (๏พ’' ๏พ› ') โ€ข โ€ฟ โ€ข โ•”...
305 11 7
you are a captain of the survey corps, and you fall in love with Mikasa
6.2K 265 58
ห—หห‹ ๐™‡๐™€๐™‘๐™„ ๐˜ผ๐˜พ๐™†๐™€๐™๐™ˆ๐˜ผ๐™‰ ๐™‚๐™„๐™ ๐™„๐™ˆ๐˜ผ๐™‚๐™„๐™‰๐™€๐™Ž 'หŽห— โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค ๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ ๐“๐‡๐„ words above. โœŽ started: september 20, 2023 โœ“ finished: october 13, 2023