Slime-ball Catastrophe

By treepea2006

Hey Guys, This is a good story for 10 years and under. It's about a little girl that wakes up one morning in... More

Chapter 1. Slime-ball Catastrophe
Chapter 2. Slime-ball land
Chapter 3. Josie!
Chapter 4. The tower of views
Chapter 5. Island
Chapter 7. Relationship
Chapter 8. Emergency Bell!
Chapter 9. Help!
Chapter 10. Plan
Chapter 11. Idea
Chapter 12. Sound
Chapter 13. Stuck

Chapter 6. Pirates and Slime-Balls

28 2 0
By treepea2006

"Well, where should I start?" Asked Poppy.

"Describe him." Said Annabelle.

"He wears a black hat with a black eye patch. His teeth are wonky and he has a rough moustache as rough as a rock and absolutely hates people and animals from Slime-ball land." Said Poppy.

"Why was it called Slime-ball land if there are no slime-balls?" Asked Annabelle.

Well, Slime-balls used to live in peace on this island but the one thing that annoyed them most the animals the animals were so clever so they could talk." Explained Poppy.

"Talking animals, there's no such thing as a talking animal!" Said Annabelle widening her eyes.

"Yes there are, they went and asked for help so that's when Jessica,Horky,Porky and Forky came along to help. They all kicked captain pirate and the slime-balls off the island and claimed it theirs, then they all started building and that's why they decided to remember the experience and call it slime-ball land. Said Poppy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 46.1K 100
Kenta Bernard, a seventeen-year-old, died of leukemia in the hospital and was transmigrated in a novel that he has yet to finish. He is the ill secon...
167K 6.3K 22
Oc female Jackson x Hermes x Apollo x Ares
138K 5.9K 31
Inspired by Arsenic Blues by 11QueenSupreme11 and Young Gods by phoenix1770, but with my own plot. This is a mix of reactions and story. What happens...
26.5K 1.9K 37
"Say it. Say you hate me. Say you want to leave. But remember-no one will ever touch you like I do. No one will ever love you the way I do" "I hate y...